The Life of Kagome Kaguya - G...

By EmberCode

**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** Kaguya Kagome lives in the Hidden Sand Village all her life. Her father was... More

Part One - Naruto Series
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Anbu
Chapter 3 - Sand Siblings
Chapter 4 - Not a Monster
Chapter 5 - Sand Meets Leaf
Chapter 6 - Chunin Exams (part one)
Chapter 7 - Chunin Exams (part two)
Chapter 8 - Orders
Chapter 9 - Truth Is Out
Chapter 10 - Kagome vs (y/n)
Chapter 11 - A New Start
Chapter 12 - The Next Kazekage
Chapter 13 - Dinner
Chapter 14 - Allies (part one)
Chapter 15 - Allies (part two)
Chapter 16 - Allies (part three)
Chapter 17 - Meeting You
Chapter 18 - Who are you?
Chapter 19 - Would you want me-
Chapter 20 - A New Mission
End of Part One
Part Two - Before Shippuden
Chapter 21 - A Long Year
Chapter 22 - She's (Not) Back
Chapter 23 - It's Hard
End of Part Two
Part Three - Naruto Shippuden
Chapter 24 - Gaara vs Akatsuki
Chapter 25 - Reunited Friends
Chapter 26 - Can't Sit & Do Nothing
Chapter 27 - Jealous (part one)
Chapter 28 - Jealous (part two)
Chapter 29 - Jealous (part three)
Chapter 30 - Jealous (part four)
Chapter 31 - Birthday
Chapter 33 - Kage Summit (part one)
Chapter 34 - Kage Sumit (part two)
Chapter 35 - War Begins with a Family Reunion
Chapter 36 - Illusion
Please Forgive Me!!!
Chapter 37 - Peace
End of Part Three
Part Four - The Last
Chapter 38 - Marriage?
Chapter 39 - The Third Wheel
Chapter 40 - Searching
Chapter 41 - Love
Chapter 42 - Our New Life Together
End of Part Four
Thank you!!!

Chapter 32 - Our Secrets Reveal

318 11 3
By EmberCode

Author: Another early chapter post!! Yaya! Credit of art JuliettaSan on DV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara's Point of View

"This is quite a challenge," I hear Kankuro mumble to himself. "All the more reason why it'll become a good puppet once I fully master it."

"I wonder why you were cooped up in here. New puppet?" Temari said and Kankuro turns to finally notice Temari and Kagome in his room.

"Is that who I think it is?" Kagome asks him knowing who the puppet resembles.

"Yeah... It's a bit complicated to assemble," Kankuro said. "And I wasn't cooped up!"

"Getting ready for War?" Gaara said finally deciding to walk in.

"Sort of..." Kankuro said and turns away to continue working. "You heard what happened to the Leaf Village. At this point, nothing would surprise me."

"The Leaf Village belongs to our alliance," Temari said. "We can't shrug it off as someone else's problem."

"Nope," Kankuro said. "And rebuilding a village that's been destroyed is no easy task."

"Not just that," Kagome starts to speak. "The large amount of badly injured people and low supplies that most of it were lost in the attack. They got all their hands full. Especially, their Hokage in her conduction."

"Above all, they must fill the void created by an absent Hokage," Temari said.

"Both of you are right. From a political and psychological standpoint being without their Hokage, their leader and pillar, has got to hurt badly- Damn, I screwed up," Kankuro said putting the finger he had cut from his puppet in his mouth. "Do you think they can overcome the damage the Akatsuki caused without a Hokage, Gaara?"

My older siblings and Kagome looks at me for my answer. I stay silent and think for a moment. However, I hang my head and close my eyes, "I don't know, but... that that village has him."

By "him" I mean Naruto. I then have a sudden memory of my past mission with two Jounins named Yaoki and Korobi. We went on an allied mission with Naruto's team. But it wasn't just that. I knew the higher-ups continued to want me dead and sent out Anbus during that mission. I was captured and was close to death, but finally got rescued by Naruto and my teammates. It was the start of a small bond and I slowly became someone who is needed instead of a frightening weapon. Many months passed after that, and I became the Kazekage.

'I'm glad Kagome wasn't part of that assassination team...' I thought to myself. When I finish my thought, I notice Kagome has been silent for a while now until she turns and walks out the door.

I gently grab her hand to stop her, "Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Exactly what Kankuro is doing," Kagome answers.

"You're going to build a puppet?" Temari asks.

Instead of answering, Kagome gently removes her hand from mines. She smiles at me before she leaves again. I watch her disappear from my sight. I understand what she meant. She'll be preparing for an upcoming War as well. Starting now.

'Maybe I can be of any assistance,' I thought to myself before I follow her.

Kagome's Point of View

Kankuro had the right idea to start preparing for War. After I left, I went straight to my secret training area for my Shikotsumyaku. Of course, I have been improving enough to where I don't need the book anymore. I understand all of jutsus and movements. I can control it most of the time whenever I want to use it. Minus the time I was arguing with Gaara. Pain after use is still a huge problem, but it can't be helped due to only being half Kaguya. However, It won't stop me from training.

I look around me for anyone. Once I made sure I'm alone, I move my shirt off my left shoulder while activating my Shikotsumyaku. A bone from my shoulder pops out and I pull it out of me revealing my bone sword.

"Best to start with the areas that won't ruin my clothes," I said to myself. Staring at the boulder in front of me, I get into position. "Willow Dance!"

I run at high speed with my bone sword pointing at the boulder. After it hits it, it crumbles and large pieces fall toward me.

"Camelia Dance!" I said my other jutsu and use my sword to make all the large pieces of rocks into nothing but ashes.

"So this is where you hide out when I can't find you," I familiar voice then turn to see Gaara. "I couldn't seem to find you when you're not on a mission or protecting me."

"Oh, Gaara-sama," I start laughing nervously while hiding my bone sword behind my back. "I was just walking around the mountain while admiring rocks and- Wait a minute, I told you to stop monitoring me-"

"You come here to train on your Shikotsumyaku?" Gaara asks and I nod. "Does anyone know your secret training?"

"No..." I answer him. "I knew Uncle Baki wouldn't be happy. Touka, the woman I hang out with and also a member of The Acts by the way, trains whenever she's here... and Natsu-san."

"So you took him here, huh?" Gaara said not sounding pleased while crossing his arms and looking away.

'He's so cute when he's jealous!' I blush happily. However, it didn't last long as I immediately shake my head.

"I wasn't sure if you'll be unhappy that I'm learning to my Shikotsumyaku again," I said to him.

"I would be disappointed that you didn't tell me," he said. "I could've at least made sure you rest easily after using it. I know how your bones tend to hurt you to the point you can't move."

My face uncontrollably blushes again at how caring he is. "W-Well, I'm glad you care... but are you angry at me that I'm using my Shikotsumyaku?"

"I'm not your uncle," he confirms to me. "I would be years ago if that guy Lee and I fought who had worked for Orochimaru. It would be due to not wanting him or Orochimaru to poison your mind to join them. Now, if you had told me, I would've helped and supported you."

This is the first I hear someone here say that. Nobody loved my mommy due to being from the Kaguya clan. I was automatically put in the Anbu due to being half Kaguya. I used to get some stares from people. As if they're waiting for me to go nuts and take over the village. Not much after some word got out about the Kaguya Clan being extinct, but it doesn't stop them. Although I was born here and protected my home village, it doesn't matter to them. Maybe that's another reason why Uncle Baki told me to never use it.

"I'm sorry. I just really want to make sure I got this fully under control... and for bringing Natsu-san here before you..." I said while looking down. "Is there anything I can do for your forgiveness?"

"May I be at your assistance?" Gaara said which got me confused for a moment. He removes his Kazekage robe and reveals his battle clothing. "You're still in the middle of training, right?

Third-Person Point of View

Boom, bam, and boom.

While a training battle between Kagome and Gaara goes on, Author watches from afar while winds blow her long hair. She hopes the readers will forgive her from not writing a detailed fight scene. She curse her busy schedule and drama going on in her life that's keeping her from writing.

Four Hours Later - Kagome's Point of View

Gaara and I finally end the training due to our low chakras and my body giving up on me. I'm surprised to know I can now use my Shikotsumyaku for a certain amount of hours. A big improvement. I fall to my knees feeling my bones in so much pain. Before I could fall to the dirt, Gaara catches me. He wraps his Kazekage robe around me to cover me due to my bones torn off most of my clothes again. Our eyes lock.

"You're really strong. Stamina is sharp. You planned your moves well. I found myself struggling as if we were in a real battle," Gaara compliments me.

"If I hadn't stopped due to the pain from my Shikotsumyaku, I would've gotten you..." I said with a weak laugh.

"When you use it now, has the pain gotten worse or less painful?" He asks me.

"Less surprising thanks to my training," I answer him. "However, it still takes a long to feel better again."

There's silence in the air. It was good to have this training with Gaara. However, I can tell he is worried now. He's worried I'll use my Shikotsumyaku during the possible war. Worried I'll have to stop using it at one point and couldn't move after using it. Worried the enemy will use that chance to end my life.

"Gaara, lean closer to me..." I order him and he confusingly obeys. He still keeps our faces at a distance, but it was enough for me. I force my left arm to move and land on the back of his neck. Then I forcefully move up to kiss the tattoo on his forehead. Once my lips part, he looks at me in shock. "You don't need to worry about me when that day comes. I'll be by your side no matter what. Trust me and my words."

Gaara looks down with his eyes closed to think, "I have every right to worried..." He calmly said. "You're someone important to me. However, I know that no one will stand a chance against you, so I do trust you, Kagome."

I smile lightly at Gaara. Then that smile turns into annoyance from the pain in my bones. Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted in Gaara's arms. I couldn't control my face from turning bright red again. He's come more bold since he and I confess to each other. Even though we're not officially dating, it makes me happy to know I'm his anyway. I met what I said to him that I'll wait for him until he understands love.

"I'll take you to my home so you can rest for a little while. After dinner, I'll walk you home," Gaara said.

"Okay," I said with a bright smile.

"By the way, since I found out your secret, it's best you know mine that I've started," Gaara said which my head turns slightly in confusion. "I'm now cultivating cacti now. I have four small ones in my room at the moment. It's nice and keeps me company."

"Wow, that's interesting," I said smiling at his secret hobby. "Does this mean, I can see them?"

"Yes, once you get your rest," he said smiling at me in return.

As much as I want to keep this loving moment we're having, a thought came to my mind that I need to ask him. "Gaara-sama, the Kage Summit will come soon. Who will represent the Leaf Village while their current Hokage is unable to?"

"I guess we'll find out once we'll get there," he said which once again confuse me.

"We?" I repeat him.

"I want you to come with us," he said to me.

"But you need two people to protect you which are Temari and Kankuro," I clarify to him.

"I understand that rule, but..." he said. "In case you forgot, you were a teammate of ours and still are. As well as someone I can trust with my life as well. Meaning you have to come. They also agree."

I blush at his words about how he wants me there. I know it'll probably cause some problems with other Kages thinking we don't trust them when they'll see Gaara with three guards. But more importantly, I hope no danger comes his way during the Kage Summit.

"Besides," Gaara speaks again. "I am the youngest out of the other current Kages. I'll just say you're my girlfriend and I get very lovesick if you're not sitting on my lap."

"Huuuuuhhh?!" I shout in shock but his face is left confused at my reaction. "W-W-Why?! Where did you get that idea to say that!?"

"Kankuro told me to say it," he answers. "Is it wrong? Because I don't see it."

"J-Just don't say it again..." I said covering my face.

'Kankuro purposely said it to him as a joke! I just know he did! I'd kill him if Gaara-sama really says it!!' I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 15 18
A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, Namikaze and somehow a...
61.5K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
68.3K 1.7K 8
Naruto's parents never died. All 3 Sannin did, and sealed their chakra into Naruto in secret. Naruto has two younger brothers, and two younger siste...
2.1K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...