Scream x Male oc

Jp721jr द्वारा

I do not own any media of this fanfiction. The Scream movies are owned by Wes Craven (RIP). I own none of the... अधिक

Cast
Chapter 1 - What's your favorite scary movie?
Chapter 3 - Hello, Sidney
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Party Time
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Killer reveal/The end

Chapter 2

3.2K 53 4
Jp721jr द्वारा

Sitting at her desk working on her computer is Sidney Prescott. Sidney hears a noise outside her window but ignores it. She hopes to get at least get some of her work done before going to bed. She hears the noise again and decides to go check it out through her window. She then screams as a figure puts a hand on her shoulder. That figure is her boyfriend, Billy Loomis.

Billy: (Whispers) It's just me.

Sidney: (Whispers) Billy, what are you doing here?

Billy: Sorry, don't hate me. (He climbs through her window) You sleep in that? (Gestures to her white nightgown)

Sidney: Yes, I sleep in this. My dad is in the other room. You can't be in here.

Billy: I'll just stay a sec.

A knock from her door interrupts their conversation.

Sidney: (Gasps) No... you gotta go. Go, go, go.

Sidney's father, Neil, opens the door but doesn't open it all the way due to Sidney's closet blocking the door, holding it in place.

Neil: What's going on in there? (Sidney runs to the door) Are you okay?

Sidney: Can you knock?

Neil: I heard screaming.

Sidney: No, you didn't.

Neil: No?

He opens the door all the way and Sidney un-jams the closet door before closing it as her father looks around his daughter's room.

Neil: Oh, well. I'm hitting the sack. My flight leaves first thing in the morning. Now, the expo runs all weekend, so I won't be back 'till Sunday. There's cash on the table, and I'm staying at...

Sidney: The Hilton.

Neil: Out at the airport, so call if...

Sidney: I need anything, yeah, I got it.

Neil: I could've sworn I heard screaming.

Sidney smiles before giving her dad a peck on the cheek.

Sidney: Have a good trip, okay?

Neil: Sleep tight, sweetie.

Sidney then closes the door before turning around as Billy reappears holding her stuffed animal.

Billy: Close call.

Sidney: Billy, what are you doing here.

Billy: It occurred to me that... I've never snuck through your bedroom window.

Sidney: Shh, shh, shh. Great idea, now that it's out of your system-

Billy: (Walks around her room) I was home watching television, "The", uh, "The Exorcist" was on. It got me thinking of you.

Sidney: It did?

Billy: Yeah, it was edited for TV. You know all the good stuff was cut out, and it got me thinking of us. How 2 years ago we started off hot and heavy. Nice solid R-rating on our way to an NC-17. And now... things have changed and... lately we're just sort of edited for television.

Sidney: Oh, so you thought you would climb in my window and we'll have a little raw footage?

Billy: No. No, I wouldn't dream of breaking your underwear rule. I just thought maybe we could do a little on-top-of-the-clothes stuff.

Sidney: (Thinks for a moment) Okay.

Billy: Yeah?

Sidney: (Smiles) Yeah.

The two of them then start kissing passionate and gentle on her bed. As he puts his hand to her leg and tries to make his way up under her nightgown, she moves his hand away and breaks away from him.

Sidney: Okay, okay, okay. (They both sit up and Sidney pushes him back) Time's up stud bucket.

Billy: God, you see what you do to me?

Sidney: (laughs) You know what my dad'll do to you?

Billy: Yeah. (Sidney stands up) I'm going.

He walks to the window as she follows.

Sidney: Okay.

Sidney gives him a goodnight kiss before Billy climbs halfway through the window.

Sidney; You know I... I appreciate the romantic gesture.

Billy: Hey, about the, uh, the sex stuff? I'm not trying to rush you at all. I was only half serious.

Sidney: Okay.

They both look at each other before sharing one last kiss as Billy gets out the window.

Sidney: Hey, Billy. Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship?

Billy: What's that?

She opens her nightgown for a few seconds revealing her left breast. Billy's mouth drops open in surprise and shock. The two of them laugh for a moment.

Billy: My God. You're just a tease.

He then leaves the Prescott home.

Video store:

As Mason puts away some movies before the end of his shift, his friend/coworker, Randy Meeks, talks to him about certain horror movie tips and rules.

Randy: I'm telling you Mason, the tough guy always dies first or second.

Mason: Yeah, but so does the comic relief. How about a new rule?

Randy: Shoot.

Mason: Have basic cardio, sometimes the killers have a disadvantage in those types of situations. Like Michael Myers, the guy only walks, so it seems pretty easy to outrun him.

Randy: True, but he always knows how to sneak up on you without you knowing and go for the kill.

Mason: Okay then, another example would be Leatherface. The guy wears a suit, which can be hard to run in, and he wears a mask that could limit his vision so he would be the one tripping, not you. And he always has to carry a chainsaw. Any idea how heavy a chainsaw is? (Randy shakes his head) Me neither, but I know it has to be heavy to carry around while running around. Honestly if you can't outrun either of them, than you deserve what's coming to you.

Randy: Good points, I'll write that down when I get home.

Mason: Alright, shifts over. Want me to drop you off at your house?

Randy: Yes.

The next day:

At Woodsboro High School, there are police cars, news vans, and crowds of onlookers off campus. After the events that happened last night, word spread all over town.

Sidney walks to the school and sees everything that's going on there. She sees different reporters trying to get information on the victims from students, officers, etc. She stops as one reporter peaks her interest, that reporter being Gale Weathers.

Gale: (Looks at the camera) The small town of Woodsboro, California, was devastated last night when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. Authorities have yet to issue a statement, but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made, and the murderer could strike again.

Sidney looks on disturbed but is taken out of her thoughts when her friend, Tatum, walks up behind her and scares her.

Tatum: Can you believe this shit?

Sidney: Damn! What is going on?

Tatum: You don't know? Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night.

Sidney: What? Now way?

The two of them make their way to the school doors.

Tatum: And we're not just talking killed, we're talking splatter-movie killed: ripped open from end to end.

Sidney: Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English.

Tatum: Not anymore. It's so sad.

Sidney: Where's Mason?

Tatum: He dropped me off not too long ago and went to go park his car. Casey Becker's mom and dad found her hanging from a tree, her insides on the outside.

Sidney: Oh, my God! Do they know who did it?

Tatum: (Shrugs) Fucking clueless. They're interrogating the entire school: teachers, students, staff, janitors...

Sidney: They think it's school related?

Tatum: They don't know. Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years. Even worse than... (Bell rings) Well... it's bad.

The two girls jump and yelp when they feel an arm around both of their shoulders.

Mason: Hey!

Tatum pulls away and turns around to see her brother with a smile on his face before punching him on his arm multiple times.

Tatum: You asshole!

Mason: Sorry, just trying have some fun to lighten the mood after hearing about what happened. First what happened last year and now this? (Realizes his mistake and beats himself up) I'm sorry, Sid, I wasn't thinking.

Sidney: It's alright, Mason.

Intercom: Mason Riley, please report to the principal's office. Mason Riley, please report to the principal's office.

Mason: I'll see you guys.

After 5 minutes, Mason makes it to the principal's office and sees his older brother, Dewey, also known as Deputy Riley, and Sheriff Burke.

Mason: Sheriff, Dewey.

Burke: Take a seat, Mason. (Mason sits down) We need to ask you some questions.

Mason: Okay.

Burke: Where were you last night?

Mason: I was working my shift at the video store.

Burke: What time did you leave?

Mason: I left around 10:30. If you need an alibi, you ask my friend, Randy Meeks, I dropped him off at his house around 10:55.

Burke: Next question: Do you like to hunt?

Mason: (Raises an eyebrow) I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with anything?

Dewey: (Softly) Just answer the question, Mason.

Mason: No, I don't. You can even ask Dewey, I've never hunted before in my life.

Burke: That's all Mason, you can leave now.

Mason grabs his bag and leaves the room.

Later:

In her English class, Sidney stares at Casey Becker's desk. Mrs. Tate gets a message from one of the students who was in the principal's office.

Mrs. Tate: Sidney. It would appear to be your turn.

Sidney stands up and grabs her bag before leaving the room.

Principal's office:

Burke: Whose up next?

Dewey: (Looks at his clipboard) Uh, Sidney Prescott.

Himbry: She was daughter of, uh... (sees Sidney walk in the doorway) Sidney, how you doing?

Sidney: Fine.

Burke: Hi, Sidney.

Sidney: (Sits down in a chair) Sheriff Burke, Dewey.

Dewey: Uh, that's Deputy Riley today, Sid.

Burke: How is everything?

Sidney: Good.

Burke: And your dad? How's he doin'?

Sidney: We're fine. Thanks.

Himbry: We're gonna keep this very brief, Sidney. The police just want to ask you a few questions. You okay?

Burke: Sidney, were you very close to Casey Becker?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

425K 16.2K 63
When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your group of friends set out to uncover this...
56.4K 1K 14
(Ghostface x Reader) A year after Sidney Prescott's father, Neil Prescott, was convicted for brutally murdering five people, a 17 year old girl calle...
123K 2.8K 10
Stu Macher x Reader x Billy Loomis Okay so basically let's just cut to the chase, the main character "(y/n)" is Sidney Prescott's little step sister...