ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ || ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz ✨
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: ♡♡
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
𝑺 𝒑 𝒆 𝒄 𝒊 𝒂 𝒍 𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓

13: Partners </3

4.3K 172 89
By HOTELMOONBYUL

School's literal hell rn ;-;

'June 4'

'It's kinda funny because that time I was in the orphanage...'

Their teacher blabbering about his personal stuff, half of the class boredly listening to him while the others just tried to entertain themselves on something else. Donghyuck had his eyes half opened and Jaemin's whole body wanted to sleep. Both of them were so done with this class because first of all, it is boring and second...this teacher is not their type of teacher to listen to.

The tanned male forced himself to stay awake just because he might pass out and not hear the important news that the teacher might be announcing by the end of his class, he knocked on his head a few times and shook it, he even tried massaging his cheeks but it just makes his drowsiness high.

Jaemin turned his gaze to Donghyuck with his dead face, "You know if you wanna get knocked out and never wake up, you could just tell me and I'll do the honors," The tanned male clicked his tongue and said, "You are as weak as soft bear, Jaemin"

Jaemin huffed, "When will time ever speed up," he said and gently slammed his head on the table, his right cheek squished, "wake me up when this dude is done talking"

Donghyuck lazily nodded and continued to do what he was doing.

Jaemin's eyes were already closed and his mind was drifting off to a place called the dreamies, he can already see it, him, basically...Jeno, sitting on a brown oakwood bench, surrounded by pink colored grass, he had a little daisy held on his hand as he smells the fluorescent aroma.

Jaemin smiled at the process, he came closer and closer to Jeno and unconsciously lifted his chin using his finger, his face already leaning in, ready to taste those plumpy lips of his crush, the grass around them startled rustling in a calm tone, the wind gustling in just the right amount of temperature and the clouds halfly closing the sun, this is it, his dream of kissing Jeno is finally-

"Okay listen up!"

"Ah yes, I'm listening!" Jaemin shot his head up and shouted, Donghyuck blinked a few times, he was about to wake him up but I guess he doesn't have to now, the whole class including the professor was startled with the sudden shout and looked at him.

Jaemin curled a bit, shyly laughing as he slowly puts on the hood of his hoodie, "fuck me"

The professor cleared his throat before starting his announcement, "As I was saying, for this topic, I am assigning you into partners, oh and sorry in advance, you cannot change partners" he said and glared at everyone, earning low mumbles and whines from the students.

"Hmm, I'm gonna place my bet" Jaemin started.

Donghyuck knew what he was talking about and just rolled his eyes, "Don't you dare, this isn't some kind of love story"

Jaemin stopped his laughter and nodded, he didn't want to tease his best friend right now so he just leaned back to his seat, crossing his legs as he waited for the announcement.

'Yeonjun and Soobin'

Jaemin nodded.

'Minho and Jisung'

Okay.

'Mina and Yuqi'

Who gives a fuck.

'Jeno and Jaemin'

What the fuck.

Jaemin widened his eyes and became completely frozen, this is probably some kind of joke, right? Him with Jeno? It's impossible. He turned to Donghyuck and wanted to ask a question but he already saw him smirking, his questioning face dropped into an 'are you kidding me?' face.

"Wow Mr. Na Jaemin, the progression of you and Jeno's love story is so immaculate-"

'Mark and Donghyuck'

Jaemin's face escalated, and Donghyuck has the same expression like what Jaemin had awhile when he heard him about being partnered with Jeno.

His best friend smirked and mocked him, "ThIs IsN'T SoMe KInD Of LoVE sToRy"

"Oh shut up" Donghyuck replied and hid his face using his hands, he kicked the air under his table and threw a little tantrum, "Why is this happening all of a sudden, fuck my life" he whined and Jaemin laughed.

"You are gonna have tons of fun with him, I bet"

"You and Jeno too, tell me what happens when it accidentally slips inside you, okay?"

"Oh let's not go there"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Everyone may go but Lee Donghyuck please stay" The professor said and sat back to his seat, signing a few papers.

Jaemin and Donghyuck looked at each other, completely surprised to hear about what their prof. Just said, "I'll just see you at the apartment" Jaemin whispered as the other nodded, Jaemin then left and Donghyuck came closer to the professor.

"What is the problem?" Donghyuck asked, clutching on his books.

"Oh it's only a small problem...you see, Mark Lee," The professor dropped his pen and sighed, he looked at Donghyuck deeply, the other just gulped, he couldn't believe that he is getting some information about his pretend boyfriend, "He is not really good at history, I really want you to help him with it and since he did not go to class today 'because of training...can you at least fetch him at the court? And possibly do the project already" The teacher added, hoping the younger would agree.

Donghyuck just nodded and smiled, "I will, sir" he said and left.

Heading to the baseball court, Donghyuck's thoughts were filled with so many plans about their task but one keeps on bugging him, and that is of course Mark Lee. Yeah, Mark is a handsome guy, he's sweet, good at playing baseball, mr. Popular...Jaemin's question kept on ringing inside his head.

'Do you like him?'

Well first things first, he has to remember that he is in a pretend relationship, and there is no way he should catch feelings in that type of situation but ugh, it's really hard for him to not do that. Let's just say he is still confused whether he likes Mark or not, if he does then no surprise.

He was near the baseball court already, hearing those loud whistles and shout from the baseball coach, he knew that their practice was still ongoing. He pushed the white door and finally stepped into the field court seeing all the baseball players at their positions, all sweaty. Donghyuck's eyes landed on Mark who was about to hit the ball, he watched the thrower (A:N i don't know the names of the position in baseball lmao) throw the ball to Mark, strongly hitting the ball, the older ran around the field to home base. Donghyuck smiled in glee, seeing Mark successfully score. He clapped his hands and sat down on the bleachers.

Meanwhile on the field side, the baseball players caught their eyes on the tanned male and weirdly smiled, they knew who he was and decided to call Mark, "ayo, bro" one said, earning the attention of Mark, "You really used him, huh? Look at him, he's literally acting like a true boyfriend now" he added and shrugged, he pointed to Donghyuck and left Mark there.

Mark found Donghyuck sitting on the bleachers and smiled, he walked to the younger and wiped the sweat on his neck using the collar of his uniform, "Hey? What are you doing here?" he asked.

Donghyuck stood up and wiped the remaining sweat off Mark's neck, "heard you were bad at History" he teased, chuckling lightly.

"Why? Did the teacher ask you to tutor me, baby?" Mark asked and placed his arms around the younger's waist.

"Nope." Donghyuck said and took off the older's arms, "I just need to help you a little bit and besides...we are partners for a project in that class" he added.

Mark nodded and said, "wow, never knew I would end up with you..."

Donghyuck's heart is beating...again.

Stuttering, "y-yeah, y-you know what...l-let's just do this" he said and faced his back on Mark.

"Wait, which house though? Mine or yours?" Mark asked as Donghyuck turned around again and tapped his chin, "hmm, yours...because I don't want Jaemin teasing us too much while researching" he answered.

Mark chuckled and pushed his hair back, "alright, wait for me at the parking lot, I'll change first and then let's drive to my house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.8K 54
❝Daddy!❞ ❝What the fuck? I'm not your daddy.❞ ❝Na Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?❞ ❝Shit!❞ _________________________________________ Family isn't...
89.1K 2.9K 28
He's Donghyuck's first, and probably his last.
263K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...
125K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...