The Princess and The Cowboy

By AlmaazAbdullah

Bella Beast(Jade Pettyjohn) She is the daughter of Queen Mal and King Ben of Auradon. She's 16 years old, a J... More

Characters
The Morning
Tuck and Bella meets
Auradon Prep
They meet Again
Before the Hang out
Hang out
After thd Hang out
The Enchanted lake
The secret is revealed
Telling Aunt Evie
Swimming at the Beast Castle.
Realizing the feeling
Club Soda
Singing Battle
A love collection
Bella's Parents finds out and a new way
Valentine's Dance
The Talk
Finally
Bella's Birthday Party

How I feel about...

255 9 0
By AlmaazAbdullah

Tuck's POV
I was my watching 13 Reasons why on my laptop when Brody came in looking happy.

"Tuck!!!!!!!" Brody yells.

"AAHH!!" I screamed. "Dude What is wrong with you, I'm right here."

"I just scored... four tickets to...  Club Soda!!!" Brody said.

"Wait... What?" I questioned.

"Wanna come?" Brody asked me.

"Duuuhhh!!!"

"Duuuhhh for what?" My dad ask walking into the room.

"I scored four tickets to Club Soda." Brody said.

"Cool. What is Cube Soda?" My dad questions.

"It's this new Karaoke Bar that has all the Soda you can think of." I said.

"And you have to be 13 years old to get in." Brody said.

"Ok, I'm gonna leave now."

Dad leaves and I ask...

"Ummmm... Brody? Why do you have four tickets?" I asked.

"Well... I was actually planning on taking Jo but somehow I got four tickets so I was thinking... let's make it a double date. Me with Jo and You with Bella." Brody said. Oh no he didn't?

"B-Bella? Ummmm... I don't know?" I said nervously.

"Is something wrong?" Brody asked.

"Well... Ummmm When Bella came over, she was fixing dad's motorcycle and we kinda... almost kissed?" I explained.

"What?"

"Yeah... I just... I just don't know what's wrong with me because when I used flirt with girls I usually look at their lips but when I almost kissed Bella, I was looking into her eyes." I explained.

"Oh My God, you like Bella." Brody said.

"Of course I do, she's my best friend." I said in a duh tone.

"No. I mean you like like her. As in you are crushing on her." Brody said making me look at him like he was crazy.

"Uhhhh... What?"

"Oh Come on don't deny it." Brody said.

"I just don't understand. When I used to flirt with girls, I know what I'm doing but ever since me and Bella almost kissed I have no idea what to say to her." I said.

"Come on. Is it that bad?" Brody said.

"I was thinking for two hours on what to say to Bella." I started.

"And...?"

"I all I got was "Hey". I finished.

"Ok. You are definitely crushing on Bella." Brody stated.

Bella's POV
I'm at Evie house because Amrita is fitting on a dress of our prom and everyone; including me; asked my Aunt. I was looking at pictures of me and Tuck and I missed him.

"Hey Bella, what do you think?" Aunt Evie asked.

"It's looks great." I said gloomy.

"Are you okay?" Amrita asked me.

I felt tears coming out, "I just... I think Tuck hates me." I placed my head in my hands.

"What? What makes you think that?" Aunt Evie question.

"Well... I was Nashville because I wanted Starbucks and I saw Tuck's sisters Cassidy and Chloe in the park by themselves. So I took them home and met his Dad Beau and his Nanny Bailey. Before I came home, I was in the garage fixing his dad's motorcycle and when I hoped off the seat, I tripped on something and Tuck grabbed me and we almost... kissed." I explained.

I was looking down sad and when I looked up... Evie's mouths were open and Amrita was smiling.

"What?" Aunt Evie said.

"AAAHHH!!! Oh My Gosh you kissed Tuck!!" Amrita squeals.

"No. I almost did but... his dad interrupted us and we pulled away before... he... saw us." I said.

"Wait... Why are you upset?" Amrita asked.

"Well... Ummm I kinda have a crush on Tuck... but... I-I haven't talked to him for the past few days and I just don't know what say to him." I said with my voice  cracking.

"Oh Bella." Aunt Evie said giving me a hug, "Honey it's going to be OK. Tuck doesn't hate you, he probably doesn't have anything to say to you but he's going to call. I promise."

"Ok." I said.

I was in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies and as I put the tray in the oven, my phone started to ring and...

It was Tuck...

I was kinda surprised but I took a deep breath and answered...

Call

Bella- Hey.
Tuck- Hey... So Ummm... If you're free on Saturday, do you want go to Club Soda with me and Brody?
Bella- What's Club Soda?
Brody- Hey Bella it's Brody.
Bella- Hey Brody?

My Aunt Evie and Amrita came into the kitchen and looked at me weird and I did an I don't know look.

Brody- Ok. Club Soda is a new Karaoke Bar for teenagers and has all the Soda that you can think of. I was actually going to take my friend Jo but I got four tickets and I was wondering if you can go with Tuck because I don't want him to be a third wheel, so whay do you say?
Bella- (Signed) You know what, I'll come with.
Brody- Really?
Bella- Yeah. I have nothing else to do so I'll come.
Brody- Great, I'll tell Tuck. Bye.
Bella- Bye.

I hung up and Evie said...

"Uhhhh... Who's Brody?" Aunt Evie asked.

"Tuck's brother and he invited me to go with him along with his friend Jo and Tuck." I said.

"Ok. Where?" Amrita asked.

"To a Karaoke Bar called... Club Soda?" I said.

I was still lost but it will be fun. I started to think about Tuck, he's funny, sweet, handsome and cute...

Tuck's POV

"Ok. You are definitely crushing on Bella." Brody said.

I let out a sigh, "Yeah.. I guess you're right. She is amazing." I said started to daydream about her.

"So... " Brody grabs my phone and hands it to me, "Call her."

I was kinda nervous about this because I haven't talked to her for a few days but I opened my contacts and called Bella.

Call

Bella- Hey.
Tuck- Hey... So Ummm... If you're free on Saturday, do you want to go to Club Soda with me and Brody?
Bella- What's Club Soda?

I froze quickly and Brody takes my phone...

Brody- Hey Bella, it's Brody.
Bella-...

I zoned out because I was scared that Bella would say no. What if she says No and she doesn't like me back.

"Tuck." Brody said.

"AAHH!!!"

"Are you Ok?" He asked me.

"Sorry I zoned out, what did she say?" I asked.

"She's coming."

"Yes.. Thank you." I said.

"You what's funny?" Brody asked.

"What?"

"I always ask you about girls, this time you asked me." Brody said laughing.

I gave him a death glare and he stops laughing and got scared.

"Because... well.... ummm... I think I should leave." Brody said.

"Wise choice."

Brody leaves and... I guess I have a crush on Bella. She's so beautiful, kind, smart, and magical...

Tuck and Bella's POV
Maybe I do have a crush on her/him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 477 30
Margo, the adopted daughter of Belle and Beast, and her brother Ben choose to bring over four kids from the Isle of the Lost into Auradon. Prejudice...
25.1K 893 16
Ben, the son of Beauty and the Beast, is turned into his true self by his own girlfriend's mother Maleficent. Mal, the daughter of Maleficent, Carlos...
7.3K 1K 42
#Watts Plus Awards 2020 WinnerπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ #hsawards Book two in Forever' Series A carefree daddy's princess who has lived a life of happiness and palaces. S...
20.1K 507 21
"π•Ίπ–“π–ˆπ–Š π–šπ–•π–”π–“ 𝖆 π–™π–Žπ–’π–Š, π–‘π–”π–“π–Œ, π–‘π–”π–“π–Œ π–†π–Œπ–”.." Mal, Evie Jay and Carlos have found the good in themselves and now live their happily ev...