PLEASE LOVE ME!! ||TAEKOOK||

By taekookie__heartu

A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyu... More

Note
Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue

24

6.6K 214 19
By taekookie__heartu

NO ONE POV :-

.......NEXT DAY.......

Next day everyone comes to meet with Taekook and ask to them that how was their honeymoon? Anyone can say that their honeymoon was gone with too much happiness.

Taehyung close friends, Jimin and Yoongi both are noticed change on their baby bear, who was become soft for his pretty husband.

Anyone can say that how Taehyung looked at younger with heart eyes.....but the problem is Taehyung still thinks he likes Jungkook but his friends know it's not like.....it's LOVE.

His thought interpreted when Jimin yelled suddenly.....it's like he remembered something. His boyfriend, yoongi smile softly while looking at younger who was busy in crushing himself.

"Hyung......what's happened? Why are you yelled like this?" Jungkook worriedly asked to Jimin. "Huh....oh n-no....YES I FORGET TO SAY....." Jimin said but cut-off by Jin. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING....YOU BRAT."

"Hehehe....sorry." Jimin apologised to everyone while showing his pretty smile, made a finger heart and showed it to everyone who are present at the living room. They all also smiled while looking at their Mochi.

"I was saying......Me and yooni....are GETTING MARRIED SOON." Jimin said happily and everyone become shocked by sudden topic.

"Really hyung......" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded his head with a smile but he startled badly when younger suddenly hugged him tightly before said, "I am so so so happy for you hyung......congratulations. I love you." Jungkook said while giving a kiss on Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin smiled and also give a kiss on younger head, who sighed in satisfaction then both of them pulled away.....but they are not aware that two boys looking at them with full of jealous eyes.

"Yoongi hyung congrats.....i hope you take care of my hyungie." Jungkook said. "Of course Kookie. It's my responsibility, after all he is love of my life." Yoongi said with a smile while looking at Jimin.

Then Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi everyone congrats the new couple.....who gonna married soon and started a new life with love and care.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TIME SKIP :-

.....AFTER SOME MONTHS.....

Today is the biggest day for Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. Today they are going to be married to each others. Today they become two body one soul just like.......Namjin and Taekook.

Both are so happy and excited but also they are become impatient to meet each others. They have a name called "Horny Couple".

The decorations and arrangements are held very beautifully and it's all happened because of Kim Jungkook. He takes all right to arrangement everything.

After all it's his best friend, best brother and best hyung wedding. There have a biggest responsibility on him and obviously he completed his work properly.

"It's looks so beautiful petal.....just like you." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook, who admire the arrangements with his pretty doe eyes......but he blushed madly when he heard his husband creepy lines.

"Hyunggggg.............." Jungkook whining before lightly slap at elder chest, who just smiled shyly.

Jungkook turned around and looked at his husband before saying, "Hyung why are you not getting ready yet? Go and ready fastly......Party will started soon and you don't get time for ready properly."

"Ok my queen......as you wish but you also don't ready yet." Taehyung asked to younger. "Yes i will also come but you go now, and yes hyung after you get ready please go to yoongi hyung room. He must be feel so nervous." Jungkook said and slightly pushed his husband.

"Ok ok i will be go now.....but please you come fast." Taehyung said and leave to get ready for the party.

After checking some more things Jungkook also go to his room to get ready for the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.....AT YOONGI ROOM.....

Yoongi was sitting on the couch after getting ready for his weeding night.......but he feels so nervous and SCARED. His palms are getting wet due to nervousness and his friends are laughing their ass off while looking at him.

"You fuckers why are you all laughing at me? You all don't know what i feels now.....you guys don't even know how much scared i am....and you all laughing at me bitches." Yoongi said angrily. But it's not anger......it's frustration. He is started feeling frustrated because of nervousness.

"Hahaha yoongi hyung why are you so nervous and scared? You love our Mochi......just relax everything gonna be okay." Hobi said try to lightened Yoongi mind.

"I know very well you will say this......laugh as much as you want Jung Hoseok. One day will come when you are sitting on my place and i will be Standing on your place. That time we see who will be nervous." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"And you two......both of you got worms, this is my curse." Yoongi said while glaring at Namjoon and Taehyung. Then they all shut their mouth and don't said anything until the party started.

After a while they all go to the venue to started the most important event......specially for Min Yoongi.

.....AT JIMIN ROOM.....

Jimin also get ready but he is not feels nervous like Yoongi. He is so happy that finally after many years that time will come. His dream will about to complete today.

Jungkook and Jin are also so happy for their little Mochi. "Jimini hyung you are looking so so so so beautiful.....just like an angel. A pretty angel." Jungkook said while hugging him (Jimin).

"Thank you my bub.....you also looks so pretty. I swear your Tae definitely gonna looks at you.....and only you in the whole night." Jimin said while teasing younger, who smiled shyly.

"Hyung it's not like this. It's your marriage and i will sure you takes all the spotlight today. Right Jin hyung?" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Obviously Kookie....after all he is my child, world wide handsome child." Jin said and started laughing at his own words. Jimin and Jungkook also started laughing with their hyung.

After sometimes they all also go to the venue to started the event.

Now it's time for vows and guests are waiting for bride to come. Yoongi are waiting for his soon to be husband and he looked so handsome in his pretty suit. Taehyung, Namjoon and Hobi are standing behind yoongi......they all also looks so beautiful and handsome.

Anyone heart can melt when they saw these beautiful boys. How many girls as well as boys have dream, wants to marry them but their heart only beat for their special ones.

After sometimes Jimin comes down with a flower bouquet in his hands while Jin and Jungkook walk behind him. They all looks so elegant and pretty just like an angels.

Everyone eyes went wide when they looked at the three angles who looks so beautiful. Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung as well as Hobi are admired their loved ones.

"Wow my baby looks so beautiful. I am so lucky to have him." Taehyung thought and smile shyly while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook blushed when he looked at his husband who looks like an GOD.

But it's not right time to check their husbands. They have to do more important works.

"Ok ladies and gentleman today we all are gathered here for the weeding of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. So let's start." Priest said with a smile.

Then the priest and other fathers started reading some books which is necessary before taking the vows. After sometimes they complete reading the books.

"I, Min Yoongi, take you, Park Jimin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." Yoongi said.

"I, Park Jimin, take you, Min Yoongi, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." Jimin said.

Then both of them exchange their rings. "Now i announced you two husband and husband. You may kiss now." Priest said while smiling.

Yoongi pulled younger by his waist and kissed him with so much passion. Jimin also kissed his husband back with a smile. After a while they broke the kiss and everyone started cheering and clapping for newely weeded couple.

Then both of them headed to cut the cake which is also looked so pretty and tasty.

After cutting the cake Yoonmin walk towards their friends who are congrats them happily.

"Congrats hyungie. I am so happy for you. Yoongi hyung don't ever hurt my hyungie....if you hurt my hyungie you will see bad side of your Kookie." Jungkook said with a smile but also with a glare.

"Ah Jungkookie don't do this with this poor man. Let him enjoy today his life freely." Hobi said teasingly and everyone started laughing at yoongi.

"But in our group only Hobi is remaining. Let's see what happened with our hope." Namjoon said. Then they all started teasing their hope, their sunshine.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

A little bit of Yoonmin.....💞🥺 I hope you all like it....a little bit of Yoonmin with Taekook.......🥺👉👈
.
.
.
.
.

We did it Army.......💜🥺
.

.
.
.
.

Author🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.6K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
52.8K 2.5K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
45.6K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
350K 12.7K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...