Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

Por Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... Más

Pain
Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Host
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will

Cheer!

5.7K 109 36
Por Gale4Lifes

3 years later
Paradis Island
Farm House
(Y/N) POV

I slowly wake up from very long dream.

Me:*yawn* Why I dreaming about the battle three years ago?

I sit and look beside me. Mikasa is sleeping soundly like a little baby. I stretch my arms.

Me:*yawn* Need to meet with the others today.

I then hear a voice from outside the room.

???: Hey, you guys wake up yet?

Me: Just me. Mikasa is still sleeping.

???: Please wake her up. I'm not a babysitter, you know?

Me: Please take care of Ari for a little while, Eren. I'll wake Mikasa.

Eren: Fast!

Me: Okay!

I hear Eren slowly walk away from my room. I look at Mikasa as she slowly get up.

Mikasa:*yawn* You guys are too loud.

Me: Well, sorry for waking you up, but you really need to wake up. Eren can't look after our child forever. And we need to meet with the others later.

She start to stretch her arms.

Mikasa: Fine. Just let me take shower for a minute.

She give me a quick peck on the lips before get down from the bed. I get down from the bed and walk out from the room.

It's been three years since the Rumbling happened. I manage to free Eren from Founder Ymir. I married Mikasa in the same years Rumbling stopped.

Lot of thing have changed. Although Liberio has been destroyed, all Warriors' families safe. Annie... She decide to break up with me since she lost her trust on me.

Eren: There you are, "commander". I thought you will never come.

Me:*smile* Sorry.

Hange has resigned and promoted me to the Commander of Survey Corps and I resigned a year after.

Eren: Ari, your father has came.

He said while picking up a little girl and give her to me. I take Ari.

Me: Now, now, who is that good girl?

She smile happily while playing with her toy.

Eren: Ah, take care of a child is really tiring.

He said as he take a seat on a sofa. I take a seat beside him and Ari on my lap.

Eren: Where's Mikasa?

Me: Take shower.

We just keep quite while looking at Ari playing her toy.

Eren: It's been three years.

Me: I know.

Eren: Everyone is living their normal lives, huh?

Me: But just we thought, this war will never end until either Paradis or outside world dissapear from this world.

Eren: Even if you don't make decision to propose Mikasa, I still can't destroy the whole world because you guys will kill me.

Me: In other words, there will be no different whether you sacrifice your life or not.

Eren: No, there is different.

Me:*smirk* Yeah. If you are alive, all three of us can live together like before.

Eren: But it's little bit different this time since you and Mikasa is now married.

Me:*chuckle* Well, better you go take shower and get ready to meet with the others.

Eren: I already took shower. Well, we we'll meet with the others at Historia's house, right?

Me: Yeah.

Mikasa then enter the living room. She take a seat beside me and take Ari from me.

Mikasa: Go take shower. I'll take care of Ari.

Me: Okay.

Eren POV

We just look at (Y/N) as he leave the living room.

Mikasa: Sorry for letting you take care of Ari alone.

She said while watching Ari playing with her toy.

Me: Nah, it's all right.

Mikasa: Eren, can you explain to me how (Y/N)'s decision to propose me can erased titans power from this world?

Me:*sigh* Little bit complicated. In short, (Y/N) symbolizes Founder Ymir. Founder Ymir never free from King Fritz. She did everything that King Fritz ordered. In other words, everything she did is for someone else's sake. She's like (Y/N). So when (Y/N) made decision to propose you, it make a decision that bring good to himself and someone else. Indirectly, he has freed Ymir and himself.

Mikasa: And after Ymir has been freed...

Me: No more titans power. If (Y/N) didn't propose you, then you guys need to kill me to erase the titans power.

Mikasa: But how did you guys found out there is another way to stop you other than kill you?

Me: Three years ago when I visit him for the first time.

Flashback
Three years ago
(Y/N) POV

Eren: I ask you once again. What is your real plan?

Me: Erase the titans power without killing you.

Eren: What...?

Me: I already saw the future, remember? I already saw me and Mikasa will kill you. But I can't accept that.

Eren: How you supposed to do that? And even if you manage to find how to do it, do you think I want to let you let me alive? I kill lot of people. Do you think the world will accept me?!

I grab him by his hoodie.

Me: That's why you need to keep on living! Atone your sins! Nothing in this world is useless unless you make it useless! The first thing you need to do is to find whose decision that bring all of us here.

End of Flashback
Eren POV

Me: He didn't gave up on me and gave me a piece of hope to keep on living.

Mikasa sigh and smile.

Mikasa: That sounds like (Y/N).

(Y/N) enter the living room.

(Y/N): What are you guys talking about?

Me: Nothing important. Well, looks like everyone is ready to go.

Mikasa: Yeah.

Me: Well, let's go now.

Timeskip
Historia's House
Backyard
(Y/N) POV

Levi: You guys are late.

Hange: Don't be like that, Levi.

Me, Eren, and Mikasa just chuckle as we walk at them who are sitting at a long table. There is lot of foods on the table. Everyone already there.

Armin: Eren, did they woke up late again?

Eren: Absolutely. And I'm the one that need to take care of Ari while they were sleeping.

Reiner: Is that right, (Y/N)?

Me: No.

Ari hit my face with her toy.

Me: Okay, okay. That's true. Now stop hitting daddy.

Ari smile and stop hitting me. Mikasa take Ari from me.

Mikasa: You can't lie when Ari is around.

Historia:*chuckle* Well, take your seat.

I take a seat beside Levi and Eren take a seat beside Reiner while Mikasa take a seat beside Annie.

Pieck: So, like always?

Annie: Speech from (Y/N).

Reiner: It's not like we have any choice.

Jean&Connie: Yeah, that's right.

We just chuckle. I start to stand.

Me: So... It's been three years since that day. We manage to stop the Rumbling and bring Eren back to us. Lot of thing have changed. From the extinction of titans to technology in Paradis. And absolutely, how we see each other.

All of them smile.

Me: At first, we see Warrior as enemy, and Warrior see us as enemy. But now, none of that is matter, because now we're comrades and friends. We help each other out. We always by each other's side. That's true friend. Someone that will never show themselves when we're happy, but always by our side when we are sad. Leave the past and move on to brighter future. Why? Because that is how we live. We make mistake, we fix it, we move on, we make another mistake, we fix it again, and move on again. This cycle will never end. We were born to make mistake and fix it so we learn from it and never repeat the same thing.

All of them stand stand up. We then raise our mug.

All: Together we are one, and one is better than nothing.

Me: For the brighter future.

We clash our mug.

All:*smile* Cheer!

The end.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

896 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
708 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
30.7K 1K 21
Y/N is what you'd categorize as a background character. She joins the survey corps as the rest of her friends from the 104th. Little does she know wh...