Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 15

18.1K 1K 261
By luvbangton

Eunwoo pushed Bom to the wall harshly making her hiss in pain. He pressed his palm at the side of her head and sent her a murdererous glare. Bom also glared back because of the pain in her back.

"What the heck do you want?" She hissed.

Eunwoo scoffed. His criminal eyes darkened even more." You are dating that freak now?"

Bom rolled her eyes."So what?"

Eunwoo held her chin tightly and pulled her closer to his face." You know, I don't like sharing my things. Specially not my woman"

Bom yanked away his hand sending him a sharp glare." I am not your woman Cha Eunwoo. Get that thing in to your fucking head. We were over a long time ago"

She tried to leave but again her wrist was pulled back and her back collided with the wall. He pressed her both hands against the wall caging her. It was a store room in KB company. Eunwoo had made his way to the company just to clarify some matters to Bom after hearing the news about her dating Taeri.

"Who said it was over?" His voice went to octave lower sending chills to Bom's body."You started this bond years ago. You chased me and made me crazy. And you left me like a helpless dog. Don't play victim here Bom because you don't deserve  that place. And don't even think of stopping what you started like a selfish bitch because I will never let you"

Bom stared into his eyes like she didn't want to hear his harsh heart stabbing words. Yes,it hurts her. She never chose to play the victim. But she has to. And it is the most disgusting thing ever for her.

"You are mine and only mine. You played with a criminal and you need to know what's the consequence" He paused for a moment looking into her pained eyes. "I can kill him you know"

Bom's eyes went wide hearing his words. Never in a million years she thought that he will go to this extent because of her.

"You can't! He is innocent!" She whisper yelled.

Eunwoo's eyes hardened seeing her caring for him. He tightened the grip around her wrists.

"Aa ah ouch! It hurts!" She hissed feeling her wrist going numb.

"This pain cannot be even compared to the pain you gave me. You are a bitch. I wish I never met you"

And unwillingly,a tear left from Bom's left eye hearing him. She never cared about the word 'bitch'. But hearing that same word from him pained her burning heart. She never wished that she never met him. Infact she was glad that she met him. Even though it is painful but she cannot think about her life without his existence. She loves him.

Eunwoo was satisfied seeing her tear. Because now he can be at ease knowing she still loves him. As much as he hated seeing her hurt,he needed to see it today in order to mess up her heart with his thoughts instead of Taeri. He is hurting the one he loves and he has no remorse. A bad boy's love.

"Since you already had come to my life, I am not gonna give up on you. Keep that in your mind Kim Bom"

He pressed his lips on hers to a passionate lip bruising kiss to seal the moment. He bit her lip making her bottom lip bleed and she let him do it. He parted away after tasting the ironic taste of her blood.

"I marked your lips. Do not even dare to touch another man's lips with yours. Or else I'll burn that man's whole body infront of you" he threatened her. She messed with the wrong person. Eunwoo is a devil in an angelic body. A heart of a beast. She choose to love this beast knowing him very well. He isn't the right hand man of bangtan for nothing. Once he takes the target,no one can escape.

Eunwoo released her bruised wrists. Bom fell onto the ground feeling no legs. Her whole body had gone numb with his intoxicating touch. Eunwoo smirked before turning around to leave but stopped. He put one hand inside his pant pocket and wiped his wet glossy  bottom lip.

"Also,you better stop your childish act. Bangtan already knows about your identity. They are waiting for you to open your mouth. Don't make them impatient. Consequences might be graver. They might be your beloved brothers but they won't tolerate your bratty attitude for a long time" with that he left her.

Eunwoo was walking in the hallways when he saw Taeri walking towards the opposite where he is going. When Taeri saw Eunwoo,he frowned. He made his way to Eunwoo.

"What are you doing here?" He asked confusely.

Eunwoo smirked." To see my woman"

Taeri knew whom he is talking about. "I hope you are not speaking about my girlfriend"

Eunwoo snickered in a mocking way. He observed Taeri from head to toe."Your girlfriend?who? I don't know about your girls but I definitely know what's mine. And you better keep a distance with my woman cuz I won't tolerate any other man roaming around her"

"You!!" Taeri couldn't stop himself when he grab Eunwoo by his collar."It should be my line Cha Eunwoo. Kim Bitna is mine. She has already decided to date me. So you better stop disturbing us"

Eunwoo stared at him like a predator. With quick moves,he slapped Taeri's hands away and grabbed him by his collar by his one hand and pressed him to the nearest wall." You clearly don't know with whom you are messing around. I am warning you. Do not dare to even think about messing with me if you love your life. Stay away from her. That's my advice for you"

He released his collar and smiled like a bipolar person. He patted Taeri's shoulder like an old friend." Be careful hm?you never know what will happen"

With that he left Taeri dumbfounded. Taeri sighed and shook his head. He was about to walk but halted seeing Bom coming like a lifeless Zombi. He widened his eyes before dashing towards her.

"Bitna-ya!are you okay?"

Bom looked at him and nodded. Taeri saw the bruise on her lip.

"What happen to your lip?"

Bom touched her bottom lip and had a flashback of what happened earlier.

"Is it him?what did he do Bitna?" This time his voice came sternly.

"He did nothing" she lied not looking at him.

"You are lying. Did he hit you?!how dare that man?! I will inform this to Soojin. And I will not let him slip away--"

Bom cut his angry ranting.

"I said he did nothing. Okay? I am fine. We just had a talk. That's it" she spat not wanting to continue the conversation.

Taeri looked at her in worry. Bom sighed cursing at herself for not controlling her words. She looked at Taeri with guilt. She is guilty for a lot of things. For loving someone else,for kissing someone else,for dating him,and for lashing out when he was just concerned.

She hesitantly hugged him." I am fine Taeri. I was just stressed with these works"

Taeri hugged her back caressing her back."Tell me if anything is wrong okay? I will always be with you"

Bom nodded. Taeri bit his bottom lip. He clearly saw the smudged lipstick in her lips and also some lipstick stains in the corner of Eunwoo's lips. He hugged her tightly like she will disappear any moment. He felt like he is holding something that doesn't belong to him but he doesn't want to admit it.

Few weeks later

"So, Bom had been leaving her apartment at nights for some unknown reasons?" Namjoon asked with a serious daring voice. His hands were crossed with fingers interlacing with each other and elbows were on the sides of his Big chair. He seemed like a king with his dominant and dark aura.

Yoongi threw a file onto the table. "Take a look"

Jin who was next to Yoongi took the file. The rest members put their attention to the file in Jin's hands. Jin raised an eyebrow seeing some photos of Bom leaving the apartment at midnight wearing black cloths. He gave the photos to Namjoon.

"Also she goes to the LJ group for who knows what" Jimin said with a shrug.

"Isn't it suspicious?" Taehyung asked farrowing his eyebrows. "It hasn't even been two months since she came to Korea and she already has some business in LJ group. KB group doesn't even have any partnership with LJ group so why Bom is going there?"

"What is she up to?" Hoseok voiced out caressing his chin in a thinking manner.

"She even went on gambling" Jungkook's words took everyone's attention. "She is into the black market. Although we have no proves, my instinct says it. She didn't go to play with normal people. My men found this information"

"This is not good. We need to confront her" Jimin said worriedly. "I don't want her to get involved in to the under world again. We did a big mistake by training her into a mafia girl last time. We almost lost her"

"I agree with him"Hoseok nodded his head.

"What if we catch her on the act?" Yoongi proposed looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon thought for a moment before nodding his head." Let's catch her when she is going at at night. We will be able to see what is she up to. And let's put a full stop to her Bitna act"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Also follow me on Booknet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
383K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
1.4K 55 17
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...
40K 1.3K 54
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...