Power Built In Sorrow (Male R...

By Hellbound199

A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Epilogue

Chapter 43

536 12 2
By Hellbound199

- While the Takemikazuchi Familia is apologizing to Bell and the others. You planned to go to Arashi's newly built house in the village to thank him for saving Bell and the others -

"Yo. Arashi, you still awake?" You asked, knocking on the door. Arashi opens it.

"Thank you for saving Bell and the others. I'd probably lose my mind if I'd lose them too." You said, sitting down on the floor, "You know... you can always join our Familia if it gets boring living alone down here." You proposed, feeling a bit bad for Arashi all alone on the floor.

"Adventuring is not the life for me anymore. I just want to stay in a village. A peaceful life." Arashi said, sharpening his sickles.

"This is a village, right? Don't you have good neighbors here?" You asked, not really fond of the people here since you just pass by every time you get to this floor.

"Yeah, swindlers, cheaters, and scumbag adventurers... real nice!" Arashi sarcastically answered.

"Whoa, too much hostility." You said, backing up a little, "If you want to stay in a village far from here. There's one on the outskirts of Orario, Athello." You suggested.

"Athello? Isn't that a small village?" Arashi asked, still working on sharpening his sickles.

"Not anymore. Ares attacked the villages. Ryuu and I intercepted the attacks, and one of the villagers... Raziel managed to gather them all into one. Athello is almost like a city now." You explained, trying to at least grant his wish of a peaceful life than always being in danger living in the dungeon.

"Raziel? Wasn't he a blacksmith in Hephaestus Familia?" Arashi asked, looking at you.

"Oh. So you two know each other." You said, a little bit surprised, "But yeah, he left the Familia and lived in a village just like you." You said.

"At least there's a friendly face there... alright, I'm going to live there." Arashi said, putting down his sickles.

"So... if you don't mind me asking? Why don't you want to be an adventurer?" You asked, awfully curious about his reasons.

"Whoa. Too personal, buy me dinner first." Arashi joked, making you burst into laughter.

"You can make jokes?" You teased. Arashi didn't seem like the guy to crack jokes.

"Hey fuck you! I'm not a gargoyle to be that stone-hearted." Arashi glares. You laughed and stood up.

"Well, better get some sleep! I'll accompany you tomorrow to Athello for your new house." You said, heading out. Arashi gave you a wave goodbye, and you closed the door.

- You warped back to the tents and saw that everyone was already asleep. You peeked in the tent but didn't find Bell anywhere. You start to get worried as you run around looking for him. But you saw Bell, looking up at the crystals. You took a deep breath and walked towards him -

"Hey, Bell." You greeted. Bell smiles at you, "You know... I'm really sorry for not always being by your side." You apologized, looking down in guilt.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I know you have more important things to do." Bell said, knowing your ongoing war with the Ares Familia and the Rakia Kingdom.

"I know... but... I wasn't fair. I promised I'll guide you through the floors. You killed a minotaur already and managed to reach this floor, and I wasn't there to guide you or to see it." You said, now feeling more guilty as you remember Bell's accomplishments without you.

"From now on, Bell. I legitimately promise that I'll stay by your side!" You promised, now actually determined to not break it.

"H-How? You have lives to save." Bell said, staring at the tree in the middle of the floor.

"I can just send my Killers to do the job for me. I've always been leaving because I felt like Ares was my only mission. I have other goals now... like seeing you grow as an adventurer. And you'll be damn sure I'll be here for all of it." You said, finally succumbing to your emotions and hug Bell.

"Am I interrupting something?" You heard someone say. You and Bell both looked behind and saw Aiz. You smirked and winked at Aiz.

"No. We just finished talking. You can have Bell all to yourself." You said, letting go of Bell. You laugh, seeing him beet red after you said that to Aiz.

- You gave Bell a thumbs up and some encouraging words before leaving the two lovebirds alone. Though Hestia is not fond of it, you actually like seeing Aiz with Bell. You didn't like how monotone Aiz is now compared to how she was back then. And you hope Bell would make her cheerful again -

"Whoo. That felt good letting that all out." You said, wiping a tear from your right eye.

- As you left for the tents, you saw Goddess walking towards Bell and Aiz. You wanted to stop her, but she just shoves you aside -

"I am not in anyway involved with this, Hestia!" You shout as a way of not being scolded by your Goddess before running back to the tents and getting a good night's rest. But you saw Welf crying in the corner as he hugs Hephaestus' gift for him.

"Why you crying, Welf." You jokingly said, surprising him.

"Shut up! I'm not crying!" He shouts, making you laugh out loud.

▲▼▲▼▲

- It was day already. And since all of you have a day off, Hestia decided to join the date Aiz and Bell planned last night. And reminder... Hestia still punished you for not driving Aiz away from Bell -

"So... Ryuu. Wanna go on a date too?" You asked, walking beside Ryuu behind the group.

"I'd love to... but I'm going bathing with the other girls." Ryuu said, making you stare at her in shock.

"You want to spend your time with the other girls than me?" You said in a dramatic voice.

"Sorry. Sisters before simps." She said, laughing before catching up with the others.

"Di- Did she just call me a simp?" You asked yourself. You looked up and saw that they are already in the adventurer-made village on the floor, "Hey! Wait up!" You shouted, running towards them.

- You look around and see the prices are too high. Now you don't question why Arashi wants to leave this place. You look behind and see Welf and Lili also having the same surprised look at the prices -

"The inns here cost an arm and a leg too." Tiona said, "That's why we camp in the forest." She continued, increasing the intensity of her voice so the merchants would hear.

"I see." Bell said, checking his pockets for Valis, "Huh? Where'd Goddess go?" Bell asked. You tapped him in the shoulder and pointed.

"There, Bell. I think she's buying... perfume?" You said, seeing Goddess haggle the prize for the perfume.

- Bell was about to go to Hestia, but he bumps into another adventurer. You glared at the man. He looks like he'll cause some trouble, but since nothing has happened yet, you just let it go -

"S-Sorry about that." Bell apologized. Two guys walked out of the wooden cabin, a muscular guy and a thin dude.

"It's that rookie kid from the bar!" The thin guys stated

"I'm gonna make you pay for what happened last time!" The leader said, squishing Bell's face.

"Wait, Moldo." His muscular friend said, pointing at you, who glared at them as you emit a dark aura. You walk towards him, grab his shirt, and pulled him closer.

"You're lucky my Goddess is here. If not, you're already food for the monsters." You threatened, forcing a smile.

- The three guys left. You sighed and walked next to Bell, checking for any injuries -

"Be a little bit careful, Bell. I don't want to kill someone in front of Goddess." You said before patting him in the back.

<Smol Timeskip>

- You were sitting down on the ground, back against a wooden shack. Until you felt something or someone come back to life... like a weak flame being doused with gasoline... the feeling is too familiar. But it was gone as fast as it appeared, so you shrugged it off -

"Bell! Bell!" Goddess called. Bell turned around, "Ta-dah!" Hestia exclaimed, holding a bottle of perfume, "What do you think?" She asked, spraying herself with it.

Bell walked towards her and sniffed Hestia, "It smells great!" He complimented.

"Right? I knew you'd like it." Goddess stated proudly. You stare behind the two and saw Lili.

"Ah shit! Here we go again." You said, seeing the impending doom that is Hestia and Lili.

- The two girls bicker around about being a money spender and that Bell doesn't like girls that smell like sweat then the topic was swerved to them taking a bath with the other girls -

"Hmm? What's Hermes planning?" You asked, seeing Hermes pull Bell closer to him before whispering something. They started to leave the area, so you stood up and followed.

"What's your end goal here, Hermes?" You mumbled, quietly tailing behind them.

- As you were tailing them. You pass by Bete, who just got down after getting supplies. He starts ranting about why Bell is there with them. He starts shaking Finn but the pallum laughs at his pleas -

"Climbing... a tree?" You asked, seeing them go up the tree. You got tired of tailing them, so you climbed up too and made yourself known.

"So... what are we doing here..." You asked, but you go wide-eyed, seeing the girls all naked, bathing in the spring.

"You fucking pervert." You glared, not daring to raise your voice so you wouldn't get caught. Bell was about to scream in surprise, but Hermes covered his mouth.

"The girls are bathing. Naturally, we're going to peep on them." Hermes reasoned, looking at the both of you.

"That's not natural at all! This is wrong, Hermes!" Bell argued. His goody-two-shoes attitude appearing.

"Yeah, Hermes... this is wrong." You said, but you couldn't move your eyes away from the girls.

"Bell, (Y/N). Peeping is something that every man dreams of." Hermes said. You finally got to move your gaze away.

- And it seems what Hermes said brought back a memory from Bell. After remembering what looked to be a bad memory, Bell shakes his head before putting his hands on Hermes' shoulders -

"Let's go back, Hermes!" Bell reasoned. Hermes laughed and spun around, making Bell fall from the branch.

- You put out your hand to try and save your fallen comrade that's going to fall in a pit of angry women, but it was all in vain. Hermes smiled at you and kicked you off too -

"Tch. Nurse." You commanded. Nurse summoned and warped you back to the branch.

"Omae wa mou, Shindeiru." You said, kicking Hermes off as revenge for your comrade and his attempt at getting you. But he managed to grab your foot.

"Well played." You laughed, pulling him up. Bell fell down in the middle. The girls all stare at him, and Bell starts to stutter.

- Asfi stared at the branch where Bell fell, but you already cloaked using Wraith's power. Hermes just slowly hid behind the tree. You watched as he continued to stutter, and after seeing Aiz, Bell ran away -

"Where's Ryuu? She should be here." You mumbled, not seeing Ryuu anywhere in the group of girls. You jumped down the branch and followed Bell.

- You saw Bell behind some bushes, looking at something. You peeked too and saw Ryuu bathing. You pulled Bell from the back of his shirt took his spot -

"This is the second time, Bell. I'm going to have to dispatch you." You said, faking a threatening tone as you summoned Legion.

"I-It was an accident... I-I didn't mean to peek!" Bell shouted. You panicked and de-summoned Legion.

"Who goes there?" Ryuu shouted, throwing a pebble behind her. You weren't lucky as it hit you in the side of the head and got sent back. Breaking five trees in the process.

<Small Timeskip>

- Ryuu has already clothed herself, and you now have a bandage over your head just like Bell. You felt like you lost some cognitive functions when that pebble hit your head, but thankfully there was little to no damage -

- Bell has already explained to Ryuu why he was there and why you were there. Fortunately, she was understanding and accepted the reason without further question -

"I see." Ryuu said, picking up some flowers, "I understand what happened. There is no need to concern yourself further." She continued.

"Y-You're going to forgive me? You don't think I'm lying?" Bell said, surprised he got off the hook that quick after being caught peeping.

"Did you really have to throw that rock really hard?" You asked, sitting down on the grass.

"Mister Cranel. Humility is a virtue, but please do not belittle yourself. It is a bad habit of yours." Ryuu said, turning around to look at Bell.

"Wow, such nice words... why do I feel like I'm the third-wheel here?" You asked, listening to the talk Bell and Ryuu are having.

'Am I getting cucked right now?' You asked yourself, no reason why... maybe you really got brain damaged from the hit.

- Ryuu walked ahead, and Bell followed. You stood up, but your head suddenly becomes excruciatingly painful, forcing you to sit back down. After a couple of seconds, you pass out -

▲▼▲▼▲

"How? How am I back here?" You asked, seeing your family's farm. It looked the same as the day you left it.

- You saw something crawl towards your family's graves. It looked like pitch black spikes with orange tips... just like how your monster form looked. It crawled, sniffing your parent's graves before stopping on your sisters' -

"Hey! Get out of there!" You shouted, wanting to drive the monster away. You tried to run to it, but you couldn't move. You attempted to summon your Killers, but nothing appeared.

- The monster looked at you, how eerie it looked. No face or anything, but you felt it glare at you, a look of disappointment. You could only stare in horror -

"YOU FAILED!" You heard it shout at you. Then it started clawing down to your sister's grave.

"No!" You shouted, but you still couldn't move. After seconds of silence, your sister clawed herself out.

- Both of you heard some horses nearby. Your sister looked to the origin of the sound and summoned a killer similar to yours. You stare at it in surprise, then back at her -

"No! Not her too! She was already at peace!" You shouted, seeing your sister end up the same as you.

- You looked behind and saw some Ares knights walking to the farm. You turned back to look at your sister, but she already ran inside the house. You looked behind the knights and saw Vonika hiding in the bushes -

"Vonika!?" You shout, confused if she's with the Ares knights or not.

- You saw her about to kill the knights, which made you feel better knowing she's back. But she looked up, her eyes widening at what she's seeing -

- You turn around and saw a ball of web headed straight for you. You raised your arms in defense, but it just phased through your body and hit a knight that was currently atop your mother's grave -

"Another one!?" You shouted, seeing a spider-human hybrid. Covering the knight in a cocoon before stabbing another one who tried to rescue his friend.

- It threw another ball of web and accurately hit three knights, even the one on horseback. You stared in horror as it pierced the knights' chests before crawling back inside -

You looked back at Vonika and saw Valerie and Warren with her, "So Vonika truly is back on our side." You said, smiling in joy.

▲▼▲▼▲

"Was that... a dream?" You said, getting up. The crystals have dimmed already. You stood up and removed the bandage of your head.

"Geez, no one even came to look for me... well, I guess that's what I get for always leaving." You joked, walking in the direction of the camp. But what you saw still bothered you.

"That didn't feel like a dream... like it was happening just as I was there." You mumbled. Your heart, beating faster and faster.

- You recalled how violent you were the day you got resurrected. If Vonika and the others are trying to look for her. They're in danger -

"But I can't leave right now. I promised Bell I'll..." You said... confused about which side to pick, your old family... or your new one.

"I'll think about it tomorrow." You sighed, tired to think straight, "How's old man Benedict doing?" You asked yourself, smiling.

▲▼▲▼▲

- It was the last day on the floor. You already got to talk to Ryuu about what happened yesterday... thankfully, you weren't cucked. But you're still a bit afraid. Both of betrayal and the thought of killing Bell -

"I can't believe you peeped on Aiz!" You heard Bete shout. You run to the location and saw Bell on the ground while Bete was being dragged away from Bell by the Hiryute sisters.

- You felt someone tap you on the shoulder. You looked behind and saw Ryuu. You acted like you were mad, grunted, and looked away -

"I-I'm sorry for leaving you in the forest." She apologized, tugging you.

"Okay, okay, you're forgiven." You chuckled, seeing the cute look of Ryuu trying to apologize, "Then, can I have that date now?" You asked. Ryuu nodded.

"Finally!" You shouted. You picked Ryuu up and teleported on the tallest tree in the middle.

"This view is perfect!" You said, sitting down on a branch as you held Ryuu next to you.

"Yeah." She said, kissing you on the cheek. Getting you off guard.

"That was unfair! I wasn't ready." You said, requesting another one.

- Ryuu leaned in for another kiss. You already had a twenty-page plan on how this remaining time will be a You and Ryuu time. But before she could kiss you, both of you heard Bell grunt in pain, followed by adventurers cheering -

"I'm killing those who ruined this moment!" You shouted, summoning Nurse.

"Seek!" You said, glaring in anger.

▲▼▲▼▲

Welp, this is chapter 43. Bye!

I'm here to let you all know, that the season two will have two different stories happening at once. One of (Y/N) and for Vonika. I can't let Valerie in yet because Xeno will only be introduce at season three. Also, Apollo Familia will be at a disadvantage, having both (Y/N) and Vonika in the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 3 14
In the bustling city of Orario, where adventurers gather from far and wide to delve into the mysterious depths of the dungeon, a young adventurer nam...
10.6K 386 44
As the tournament of power draws to a close, Universe 6 is obliterated. Unexpectedly, Hit, the legendary assassin, is pardoned and given a second cha...
3.6K 128 8
Bell lay on the ground, weakened and confused about how he had ended up in such a state after facing the Goliath. In his dazed state, a revelation be...
76.8K 808 26
the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she decided that even if the Loki and Freya...