Light In The Dark

By jazmineswrld

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ... More

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 1๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 2๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 3๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 5๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 6๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 7๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 8๊ง‚
๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 9๊ง‚

๊งโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 4๊ง‚

9 1 2
By jazmineswrld

ғᴀʀᴇᴇᴅᴀʜ☯︎

"I think I'm going crazy ever since the kiss I keep having dreams about us kissing" I say

"Who you and Josh or you and Alex" jemila asks.

"fine we kissed" I admit. "But it didn't mean anything"

"I knew it" she shouts.

"Wait so you didn't know?" I mentally face palm myself

"Nope you just told me" she says smiling like she's just won a medal.

"So what are we doing about my problem" I ask.

"Oh that's a you problem" she says

Someone enters the room and gives me a note.

"It's from one of them right no wonder you're blushing see how your face is red" jemila winks at me.

I compose myself and say "I'm not blushing I'm just smiling and it's josh"

I get down from the bed and leave the room to go our spot in the class. On my way downstairs I bumped into Alex.

"Hey haven't seen you since heard about your little dare with Josh" Alex steps in front of me and laughs nervously. "Anyways i was on my way to class wanna walk..."

"Oh um yeah I'm actually meeting someone" I say nervously

"Cool who is it" Alex asks.

"Josh" I say.

"Looks like someone has plans" Alex says and winks at me.

"Maybe " I smirk teasing him "As if..." I'm saying when Faith Onuoha interuppts me. I roll my eyes at her "you need?" I ask.

"Yunno I always knew you were desperate following Joshua around like a dirty homeless puppy"

At that moment someone comes out of the toilet close to us I cover my nose and faith covers her nose too "Why are you covering your nose" I ask faith "I thought you'd already be used to the smell of your perfume"

She's getting angry "Whatever bitch" she says and starts walking away.

I laugh at her and say "Don't worry if you don't have a friend to bother you could always ask_ nevermind because who would be desperate enough to actually go out with you in public"

"Should I be scared of you" Josh asks from behind me.

"Yes you should" I smirk at him

He laughs "Wanna walk?"

"Yeah let's go" I say

During dinner I sit with jemila because I haven't eaten dinner with her in a long time. "I saw that stupid child today" I roll my eyes.

"F..." Jemila starts saying

"Don't say the name I don't want to vomit abeg"

"Did you see Jake when you went downstairs?" She asks

"Who?" I ask confused

"Josh it's code name so we can talk about him in front of him" Jemila says

"Yeah I saw Jake we talked a little" I say

"Thank God we'll soon go home. I'm tired of school" she says

"Prison not school" I add.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

It's midnight but I can't sleep. We're going home tomorrow because we're finishing our exam today.

I'm sitting in a bush I turn around and see my dad his back is turned to me I stand up and run to him but the closer I get the further away he is. I'm finally about to touch him but he disappears and everything goes black when I open my eyes again.

I'm underwater and breathing but then I realize that I'm under water and suddenly I can't breathe anymore

I scream and I wake up
and I realize it was just a dream I climb back on my bed and continue sleeping.

After the exam, when I step out of the exam hall the first person I see is josh
"When did you even finish" I say to him.

"Since I feel like you've been done since but you didn't go" josh says

"Maybe" I say "let's go back to the class"

When we get to the class we're both talking about random stuff when suddenly josh leans in and kisses me

I push him back "What are you doing!" I yell at him and leave the class.

When I get back upstairs luckily no one is in the room yet so I lay down and I fall asleep.
After sometime someone taps me I look up to see jemila already dressed up "what happened" I ask her

"It's almost time for the carol people are already going downstairs" jemila says

"Carol" I start panicking "I was only asleep for like 5 minutes" I say and rush to my locker to bring out my outfit and start dressing

"More like 5 hours" she says and leaves the room. "Me I'm going oo."

After rushing I still make it in time for the carol luckily for me rodia saved space for me and jemila. When I finally sit down rodia says "You look like you're going for Christmas party" I laugh.

I'm wearing a red knee length gown and Crocs, quite plain actually and yes I wear Crocs everywhere.

The carol was nice at least they shared food. After the carol I saw josh well he was shouting my name so loud I couldn't pretend to hear, we entered a class.

"Woah you look..." Josh starts to say but I interrupt.

"Yeah thank you I know" I say in a hurry to leave.

"No I'm not done about today..." He says.

"Yeah it's fine" I say to him.

"Stop interrupting me and I'm not apologizing for what happened I just wanted to tell you I uh i... I really like you more than just friends it's ok if you're not ready for this.." he blabs.

"Oh I'm sorry but...." I say

"Don't tell me you didn't feel it when we kissed..." He's saying.

"You mean when you tried to force yourself on me" I say.

"....there was something I felt it and you felt it too but you're trying to tell yourself it's not true and I didn't force you" he says.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to remember when you asked for consent" I say and he shrugs.

"Ok I'm sorry let's try again" he says
"Can I kiss you?"

I laugh at him and turn my head.

"Wait you're not gonna answer?" He says with disbelief.

"Now you know how it feels" I leave the class and head upstairs.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The next morning my driver comes early I pack my bags in the car and while we're waiting for my cousin I try not to think about yesterday.

I like him but I'm scared I won't let him break me.

"You're here early you're always the last person to come" Jeffery says but I ignore him.

When I get out of the car in the compound I open my bag immediately and bring out what I'm looking for I remove 2 tablets and run hand along the surface I'm about to swallow it but Jeffery calls me and I put them in my pocket.

"What are you doing" Jeffery says.

"Nothing please carry the other bag for me"

"Yeah sure no p" he says.

When I'm upstairs and alone I bring out the pills and swallow them. Suddenly my head feels light and my body feels weightless. This was just what I needed. I lay on my bed and try to fall asleep

I fall asleep again I wake up and look at my bedside clock 2:30am. Almost immediately I remember the pills if mom knew I was using she would send me to rehab with immediate effect.

I go downstairs for water and see Jeffery sleeping on the couch I nudge him.

"What are you doing here you're supposed to be home" I say to him.

"Your mum's not coming back tonight so she said I could sleep over"

"And you decided to sleep on the couch suit yourself" I say and go back upstairs

𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈

                                                           _𝑅𝑒𝑒❦︎

Vote ✯
Comment ︎☕︎ 😙😙🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 9.2K 47
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
483 19 40
๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐€๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐š ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
7.8K 1.4K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...