To Live Or To Die? LotM x Rea...

By DailyDocosahexaenoic

To live or to die? Ignite the flame of humanity residing deep within your soul. [Cover does not belong to me... More

In a fit [Klein Moretti]
Troubling circumstances [Azik Eggers]
What lies dormant within your soul [Leonard Mitchell]

Nightmares of a Nightmare [Dunn Smith]

164 10 0
By DailyDocosahexaenoic

He lays at night on his bed, struggling to stay awake. Although sleepless is the corresponding sequence 9 potion name of his pathway, Dunn Smith could no longer attempt to stay awake.

'It's alright, it's only for at least 3-4 hours...' he mumbled, whispering it like a mantra.

With eyes staining the darkness with red, his eyes precariously opens. His body plummets, energy sagging down.

Albeit understanding the acting method, the nighthawk captain couldn't fully digest the potion.

(Whether it's because he takes the beyonder characteristics of his fallen teammates, or because he could not act as a true nightmare, he does not know.)

Finally, he lays sound asleep, dead to the world. Within his dream, he sees them - his colleagues and... his beloved.

There in his slumber, he gets plagued by the nightmares of a nightmare.

_

[An ordinary looking quill writes by itself. It emits scribbling sounds and reveals:

'He pays the price with his own life.']

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
206K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...