š— š—¼š—¼š—± š—™š—¼š—æ š—Ÿš—¼š˜ƒš—² ā”€ š–§...

By rinfinity_

ā š—„š˜‚š—» š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š˜š—¼ š˜š—µš—² š—¼š˜š—µš—²š—æ š˜€š—¶š—±š—² š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š˜„š—¼š—暝—¹š—±, š—œ'š—ŗ š—® š—³š—¼š—¼š—¹ š—¼š—³ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—³ļæ½... More

ā“‚ļøŽā“„ļøŽā“„ļøŽā’¹ļøŽ ā’»ļøŽā“„ļøŽā“‡ļøŽ ā“ļøŽā“„ļøŽā“‹ļøŽā’ŗļøŽ
š—˜š—½š—¶š˜€š—¼š—±š—² #1
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 1
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 2
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 3
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 4
š—˜š—½š—¶š˜€š—¼š—±š—² #2
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 6
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 7
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 8
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 9
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 10
š—˜š—½š—¶š˜€š—¼š—±š—² #3
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 11

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ: 5

1.8K 72 8
By rinfinity_

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

"What?" She irritatedly asked, She held back an eyeroll as she stares at her twin clearly not wanting to be around him anymore.

The sun was directly hitting both of them since they we're at the rooftop for privacy purposes. Which did not help boost her mood.

"How is father doing?" He quietly asked, Depsite not having a good relationship with their father he was still a tad bit concerned since he knew their father had quite an illness.

"How would I know? Do you think just because I live with Father I have a close relationship with him?" She scrowl at him giving him a unpleased look.

It came off different to her with him questioning about their father's condition. In her view he just wanted to look like the good son that he potrays infront of their father and late mother.

"Stop acting like your concern anyway, I get that you want to look like a goody two shoe but don't do it infront of me, It makes me sick to the stomach." Her words had him furrow his eyebrows since he knew she had quite a dislike towards him but he just didn't understand why.

Ever since Sojung died she had been treating him like a stranger, He guessed that she was just feeling anger and grief so he let's her treat him like that but he was getting fed up with it.

"We are twins Sowon, Why do you keep on treating me like I'm nothing? I have not done anything wrong for you to do this to me." He finally answered back causing a scoff to erupt from the short female.

"We are not twins! We are triplets! Is it easy for you to forget Sojung? And how you we're the reason she died!" She accused with anger visible in her eyes.

"You're the reason why we got neglected so much! Why does it always have to be you? If you just gave her the comfort she needed, she would've still been alive by now!" Tears of resentment continously ran down her cheeks as she swallows a lump trying to hold herself back.

"We are not tripltes! You need to stop and listen to me!" Suho tried to make her calm her down.

"Are you stupid? Killing Sojung was not enough that you start forgetting her?!" She cried remembering the pain her heart once felt.

"This is exactly why I left! You only cared about yourself. And it haunts me how you manage to stay fine." She landed a small hit in his chest trying to stop her sobs from coming out.

"While I had to go to California for treatment because precious people died in my life at the exact same day, I still had to carry the burdening feeling of guilt and pain knowing I left both Soojin and Seojun when they needed me the most!" She cried out.

"Here you are acting all fine like it doesn't affect you." Hearing this made Suho's heart break into pieces, He didn't know that she was carrying so many burden.

While the two cried silently infront of each other, There stood a female figure next to some box from the side, She was supposed to get some fresh air but then she heard bickering, She heard everything, every word piercing through her soul, Guilt filled her when she heard Sowon.

Her back slidding unto the wall, Covering her mouth to stop a sob from coming out of her not wanting to interupt the two. After all this time of her blaming and getting angry at Sowon, She forgot that the brunette also had her own problems to deal with.

She was angry at herself for blaming and putting her anger out on poor Suho. How could she be so stupid to not even think of the taller's well being?

"Forget it, Get out of my sight." Sowon silently mumbled before pointing at the rooftop door.

Suho wanted to give her the comfort that her eyes was longing for but he knew she'd only get more upset, That was the last thing he wanted her to feel so he quietly hanged his head down and left with small steps.

Sowon broke down, Her knees landing unto the cold ground as she tried to put herself together, She didn't want anybody suddenly entering and seeing her in such weak state, That was the last thing she wanted but she failed to know that someone had already seen her fragile state.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" Her head shot up hearing a voice that she had missed hearing.

Her heart beating so much due to nervouness, She didn't want the other female finding out on why she left because she knew she deserved the way she was being treated. Sowon shouldn't forget that she did leave Soojin in the dark.

"Soojin?"

Her voice becoming smaller and quiter as she stares at her with wide eyes, before those eyes suddenly held panic in them seeing Soojin fall beside her with regret painted in her expression.

"I'm sorry...I should've ask you on your side of the story before getting angry at you like that, I just couldn't take the fact you left me so suddenly when father was beating me so much." For the first time in a long fime she had seen Soojin break down, Tears freely running down her precious cheeks.

Sowon quickly embraced her and told her soothing words even if she herself was hurting as well "I understand Soo, I still feel so tormented whenever I remember how I just left." She raked her fingers through Soojin's silky black hair.

"I'll forever be ashamed of my words." She states in between the small sobs that escaped her mouth. Sowon who hushed her could only blink her own feelings away.

"I missed you so much, Sowonie." The Lee girl chuckled at the old nickname as she tries to lighten everything up despite her shoulder still feeling a little heavy.

It was much lighter than before since she knows that things between her and Soojin had finally settled down and they have fixed their misunderstandings.

"I missed you too, Soo." Soojin smiled before clinging unto Sowon's arms not wanting to ever let go, Afraid that the brunette would once disappear again.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Suho are twins?" She carefully asked not wanting to hurt the girl in anyway because of the question. Sowon just sighed deciding that she should just tell Soojin since she did deserve an explanation.

"Triplets you mean." She cracked a small smile before standing up with Soojin beside her "Back then people payed no attention to both me and Sojung, Even our parents, Since they only wished for a son, We got neglected, So since first year of highschool we just decided to not tell anyone anymore and went to different schools so we could avoid anybody's suspicion. That's why you also have not seen her." Sowon explained.

"Sadly, She got into an accident while I was away and got into a coma for a few years before she finally gave up. I couldn't compread everything, My mental health was going so downhill that I almost jumped off my balcony but Suho caught me just in time. Father sent me to California because he found a good therapist." Soojin looked at her with wide eyes hearing the deeper side of her story.

Now she felt extra guilty for the words she threw at Sowon without even knowing what the brunette was also going through.

"I'm sorry Sowon, I take back every single mean thing I told you. I regret saying those to you without knowing how much you are already enduring." Soojin rested her head on Sowon's shoulders as they walk the halls with some whispering at them.

"It's okay, We're good now and that's all that matters." She smiled sweety, hiding the upset feeling that she felt when the moment of her and Suho fighting resurfaced in her head.

"Oh! Soojin! Sowon! Have you two made up?" Soo-ah squealed, Sowon guessed that Soojin told them before that the two of them weren't in good terms.

Soojin nodded like a kid before turning to Sowon kissing her cheek which made Sowon scoff in delight but also cringing in the process "Kangsoo!" She exclaimed swatting the shorter as she sat down in her seat.

Suho from a far distance could only look at Soojin, Envy visible in his gaze, He was jealous that Soojin had come in good terms with Sowon meanwhile there he was still having a rocky relationshiop with his triplet.

He now understood a little bit on why Sowon had negative feelings towards him.

And he promised himself that sooner, He was going to fix his and Sowon's bruised relationship and go back to the way they we're, He missed having his twin by his side.

•────•──────────•────•

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5!

𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝗎𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄, 𝗂 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7K 39
š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜“š˜¦ -- š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜£š˜“š˜¤š˜¶š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜©š˜µ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æ š˜£š˜ŗ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜·š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜°š˜Æ š˜£š˜¦ļæ½...
5.4K 204 18
What if true beauty isn't like true beauty as it is in true beauty ;)
79K 2.1K 68
- šœšØš§š­š¢š§š®šžš š‘šžššš ššØšØš¤ šŸ šØšŸ šŒš¢ ššØš«šš š›šžšŸšØš«šž š«šžšššš¢š§š  š­š”šž ššØšØš¤ šŸ. Ā©ļøš°š¢š§š­šžš«š«ššš¢š§__
12.5K 361 16
you are dead inside. dead!!! š˜žš˜ˆš˜™š˜•š˜š˜•š˜Ž!!! - š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜³š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜°š˜Æš˜µš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜“ š˜“š˜¦š˜Æš˜“š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜·š˜¦ š˜µš˜°š˜±š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜“: -- š˜®...