๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ โ†ญ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By nicole_ivegotcourage

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

twenty-six

1.4K 78 30
By nicole_ivegotcourage

resting in each other's arms on the patch of grass in the makeshift flower field they made on the house's rooftop. sungchan and shotaro enjoyed the silence with some occasional humming from the taller male while the sky turned shades darker as the sun goes to sleep. 

"chan?" the older male called, leaning in more to the other's chest as he sat between his legs, "how'd you come up with all these?"

"we didn't really finish our date that day," the taller reasoned, pulling a basket of food nearer to them, "sandwich?" shotaro took it and mumbled a thank you, letting him continue whatever he was going to say, "you said you were going to make it your mission to make the flower field a beautiful memory but since the accident and everything hasn't been settled, i'm not risking any of our lives going there. so, i brought the flower field to us."

"how sweet of you, love." the smaller sat up and pinched the other's cheek, "you really put effort into everything you do for me but how did you set up all this?"

"with the help of the members—" before sungchan could even finish the sentence, there was a chorus of cheers from the other side of the 'field'. 

"that's our boy!" jaehyun whooped with johnny behind him saying, "sungchan baby is grown up," and proceeding to fake cry on the underboss's shoulder.

"have they kissed yet?" the two heard from the floor below them, probably trying to get the best out of the camera they left which the affairs officer covered with the basket. the younger just sighed, hiding his face into the older's neck while the other laughed at the chaos. 

truly the world does not know that the terrifying mafia, the group that with one mention of their name could make a chill go down one's spine, the scary neo culture technology mafia led by lee taeyong is just one whole chaotic family— sometimes looking like a whole daycare center with the boss just shaking his heads at the kids and his partner that would join in the mess. at times, he did consider changing the letter c in their name to chaotic, but culture represented them well with their diverse origins.

"we were supposed to have our alone time," sungchan placed a soft kiss on the japanese male's neck, "i'm sorry."

"oh, its fine." shotaro laughed facing towards the younger. "so, you were going to say?"

"i asked help from the members yesterday during the meeting and called on the rest when you were asleep," the affairs officer explained scratching his neck, "then taeyong called up a place for the flowers but i made all those messages on the balloons—"

sungchan was so invested in explaining everything that he didn't expect the older to kiss him on the cheek, "relax, hm? i didn't ask for an essay, love."

"i don't why i'm being so tense," the younger laughed, "why should i even be?"

"exactly," the smaller laughed along, pinching his cheek again. slowly pinching sungchan's cheeks is becoming his habit. "now what's that white cloth doing there? are you doing some magic trick?"

"that is kun's specialty," the taller got up from his position and reached out for something while the other remained sitting down waiting for whatever is to happen next. "actually, this is for a movie. i have a laptop and projector."

for some reason, this just hits the spot. shotaro is a die-hard romantic which explains why he loves everything that the younger male has prepared for him. even the smallest things just makes his heart leap with joy and awakens the butterflies in his stomach.

being surrounded by a lot of flowers with the sky slowly getting occupied by stars plus being with the person who gave him a chance to love even after the slight inconvenience. sure the male was really feeling the romantic mood.

after setting it up and letting the movie play its opening credits, sungchan went back to sitting next to the waiting male bringing the smaller hand to his lips and leaving a soft kiss on the knuckles while maintaining the eye contact, "i love you so much, shotaro."

the older pouted, "i was the one supposed to make a flower field a good memory for you but you're doing all the effort."

"i'm one step ahead of you, love." sungchan smiled, "kidding, your mere presence makes everything a hundred times better." 

shotaro brought his face closer to him startling him, but after a split second he got the message. boy just made the first move for a kiss, he better keep up and not make it awkward. he closed his eyes as well as the space between them, his lips meeting the older's in a sweet kiss with his hand on the male's cheek.

they looked into each other's eyes ending the kiss with a smile, resting their foreheads together. "i love you," sungchan whispered, "so, so much."

the japanese male giggled, "i love you too, sungchan. more than you can imagine."

there goes the cheering again. apparently, they caught a glimpse through the camera because the basket was moved. 

"score!" donghyuck's voice could be heard from the staircase. followed by kun yelling, "the food is getting cold and the movie is playing!"

"ugh," the taller let out an exaggerated  sigh, rolling his eyes. "they are just embarrassing."

"well," shotaro laughed, "you are the third youngest member and you're their baby."

"you are just a year older than me, taro." the affairs officer crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "you aren't any different, besides you look a baby more than i do."

indeed, all the older members treat sungchan, chenle, and jisung like their baby brothers. constantly checking on them and reminding them of their duties and the like. but sungchan was right that shotaro wasn't any different because he was also in the younger half of the mafia.

"point taken," the smaller acknowledge, taking a bite of the sandwich after remembering what kun said earlier. "so, movie?"

"oh yeah," the younger also getting a sandwich for himself and bringing out the plates of foods. pulling shotaro closer to his side as they continue to watch the movie.

finally earning their peace and quiet quality time, they proceeded with the movie and their small meal after they heard the cease of noise at the entryway to the rooftop. they probably left and went back to their own things since the hype died down. 

the members were thrilled and at the same time cringing when they read the message that sungchan assigned them with and the place where they were going to stay according to the previous clues. 

in the middle of viewing the movie, sungchan let go of his hug with the older pressing on his temples due to the pain he was feeling. 

"chan?" shotaro knelt next to him, "love, what's happening to you?"

the affairs officer groaned as he lie down on the grass, finding the scene familiar to him. feeling the grass and looking at the stems of  the flowers. something felt like it happened before. all he heard was shotaro yelling for help before darkness consumed him. 

💣

"make sure he dies there," he heard a low voice say, it was familiar but he couldn't put a finger on it. "or else, you together with your mother will suffer the consequences."

he ran and tried to get out of the house, dodging people and fumbling with gate's lock. "shit, shit, shit." looking back, he saw a group of men coming in his direction. 

without any other choice, he climbed up the gate only to feel something prick him on the leg. "fuck, the tranquilizer." again, he was enveloped by the frightening darkness. 

waking up in the middle of what looked like a flower field. he felt sorebruises were on his arms and there was pain in the smallest action he does. at this point, he'd rather die than to see the light of the next day. 

there stood a male he was sure of. the man had a gun pointing at him. 

"go ahead," he rasped, "mother is gone as well as my brother! what else is there to live for?!"

for a split second there, his life flashed before his eyes but it was full of awful memories. his mother tied to a pillar as he was dragged out before the bomb exploded. his brother being shot right in front of him, blood splattering against him. lastly, his family for once being happy.

hansol tried to keep a straight face but faltered and fell to his knees. "i can't. i can't kill a single soul. you did nothing wrong. i don't have a reason to kill you."

"just do it!"

"no! don't kill me!" he screamed, sitting up with most startled expression they have ever seen from him. "please," he whispered, taking deep breaths. eyes roaming around to check if he was still in the same place. 

"hey, hey, its okay." shotaro brought him in a hug to calm him down, "we're here, love. you're safe. no one's gonna hurt you here."

the japanese exchanged glances with the members who stayed with him in their room— kun, taeyong, and jaehyun. the moment sungchan wasn't responding to him he fled for help, running down the stairs and calling everyone's attention.

does a flower field really bring bad things to the two of them? was their bad luck going to follow them around. he was right about his gut feeling of fear the moment he saw the surprise. shotaro truly appreciated the effort but he was afraid that one of them might get hurt and this was it. why did it always have to fall on a day they thought they could finally relax? but it was unintentional, probably triggered by the environment he was in.

"can you tell me what you saw?" kun calmly approached him, rubbing his arm. 

"the flower field," the affairs officer mumbled looking down as if trying to put the pieces together, "i was bruised up there and there was the man who was supposed to kill me but didn't."

"man?" taeyong asked, "can you describe him? we could try figuring it out if this is a memory of yours."

"hansol. it was hansol."

boy hansol is in the picture again but he a good guy, alright? and i see the book nearing the end hehe just a heads up but please do expect new books with other ships <33 thank you for continuing to read the story, hope you guys are still enjoying. i really do enjoy reading comments and i'll try to reply to them sometime <33 | 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 750 37
๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ / ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šž "๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—. ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‹...
46.4K 1.6K 42
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: .โ˜ฝ . :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” โžฏ just 23 users in one groupchat โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: .โ˜ฝ . :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜ โ†ณ neohohoho's nct insta au...
51.5K 2.2K 39
"แด›สœแด‡ า“แดœษด แด€สŸแดกแด€สs sแด›แด€ส€แด›s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›." ษขแด€ษดษข แด€แดœ
44.4K 3.7K 40
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™ค-๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...