Five More Minutes | 18+ [HIAT...

Od azriellawritess

"๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข | Athena Hendrix | The Spades are the second... Vรญce

careless
athena
hades
cuts
pointless
hurt
lies
pain
pity
enemies
pancakes
want
tease
truths
stars
twilight
breakfast
base
dinner
morning
club
anger

mother

1.4K 49 3
Od azriellawritess

I was awaken to the sight of Callum standing in front of me, staring down at my undone, messy self. Sending him a quick glare, I used my arms as support and sat upright. His eyes insulted me as odium seemed to fill his pupils.

"At least knock, you sick fuck," I snarled.

"I did. You didn't answer," he snapped back, his eyes relocating their gaze. Suddenly, his expression immediately changed. His eyes drooped low and a tense frown appeared on his face— it was as if he was distracted.

Unbothered, I stood up and strolled towards him, heading to the bathroom. Before I could fully make my way past him, his arm grabbed my waist and pulled me directly in front of him. His eyes were still glued to the same spot on my body.

What the hell was he looking at?

His hand reached for the area before my eyes looked down. A red tint covered my cheeks as my nostrils flared in slight embarrassment. I tensed up as my eyes blinked furiously.

A part of my robe had slipped off.

My shoulder was exposed, as well as some of my cleavage. I let out a heavy breath, humiliated. He was so distracted by it, yet I decided to pay no mind to whatever he was looking at.

How smart of me.

I cleared my throat as he pulled the sleeve back up. His expression quickly reset as he handed me the clothes he had in his other hand. "We have a guest. Fix yourself up and come down as soon as possible. We'll be waiting," he ordered. He snickered as I rushed to the bathroom wordlessly.

• • •

After I finish freshen up, I lay out the outfit and stare at it. Not bad, Callum. It honestly wasn't. There was a plain white shirt, some black jeans, and a panty set. A panty set is kind of questionable, though. I clear my throat before wasting no time to put them on. I comb my hair out smoothly and fix it up to the best of my ability. I stare at the mirror and nod in satisfaction, rushing my way downstairs.

I run down and announce a quick "I'm here!" I hear Callum's voice echo throughout the floor as he responds with a monotone, "In the living room." I head to the living room area in a hurry, not wanting to be waited upon too long.

As soon as my eyes identify the apparent guest, I immediately take that back.

For all I know, I should've taken my sweet damn time.

My eyes scan the person up and down before scrunching up my nose in a deprecating way. They simply respond with a smile. The fake smile that I've seen for years. The fake smile they use when they want to mess with me. The fake smile that I loved half of my life, only to realize its inauthenticity the other half.

"Oh Athena, how I've missed you," she cries out in a fake tone. I hold back my disgusted laugh. "It really has, hasn't it?" I nod and sit down next to Callum, who is—as usual— silently studying us in every way possible. He wears the same, cold expression on his face, but his eyes are shooting back and forth.

My attention is averted back to my mother when she speaks. "I want Athena back home, Mr. Rivers," she says in a seemingly sorrowful tone. He looks at my mother and raises an eyebrow. "Just because I let you have your little mafia boy back doesn't mean I'm going to let her go that easy," he taunted.

Dammit, so now Zeke is gone.

And going back home, where my father just tried to kill him. Great.

"I want my money Lyssa Hendrix," he says bluntly, shocking my mother. Her eyes widen for only a split second before she's back to the way she was, pretending to be sad. "Yes of course, Mr. Rivers. I can pay you by tomorrow. Just please let me have my daughter back," she sputters. I look back at him, studying his movement and facial expression. By the looks of it, he really does believe my mother cares.

"Tomorrow? I want my money now," he spits out, emphasizing the last part. She blinks nervously and looks my way, her eyes pleading for help. I give her a cold stare. My anger had already reached its brim, and right now I was only trying to control it. Without wavering, she tries to negotiate a deal.

"Fine. I'll give you the money today, but I'll have to go back home to get it. In exchange for the money today, I'm bringing Athena home with me now, and I'll come back later," she notes. Callum brings a hand to his chin, resting his head in thought. Once he seems to have made his decision, he sits upright, his lips forming an answer. But before he could let out that answer, I decide cut him off.

"I think I'm fine staying over here, mother."

Two pairs of eyes filled surprise shoot towards me. I maintain my same, calm demeanor as I let my lips curve upward innocently. Before anything else can be said, my mother looks over at Callum. "May you please excuse us as we go get something to drink, Mr. Rivers," she says with a slightly annoyed tone, a fake smile plastered on her face. Callum looks away, confirming his permission. My mother wastes no time and latches onto my arm, practically dragging me out and into the kitchen.

Once we reached an area out of earshot, she finally lets go— and not in a soft manner.

"Sheesh, calm down," I say with a chuckle as a smug smirk appears on my face. "What the fuck was that, Athena? I'm trying to save you," she whisper shouts. "Save me from what?" I ask with a raised brow. "From our biggest enemy, sweetheart," she coos, her angry demeanor quickly switching back to the fake, affectionate one. "And for what?" I question. "For your safety because I love and care for you, my darling." Her hand reaches up and clasps onto my hair, but I quickly swat it away. I give her a knowing look before I reply. "I think I'd rather stay here."

I don't want to be part of her games.

That's all it takes for my mom's facade to immediately self-destruct. A frown plays upon her lips as her eyes droop low. Her pupils are filled with threats, and her mouth is no different. Her words do nothing but confirm my theory.

"Jaxon," is all she has to say to cause shivers down my spine. "Huh?" I respond, though I already know what she's talking about. "If you don't come home, I will send Jaxon. If you do come home, Jaxon will never be spoken of again," she threatens in a cold, harsh tone. I bite on my inner lip, a mix of frustration and fear consuming every part of me.

She's disgusting.

"I'm still staying here, mother. No matter what you say or do," I answer with a stern voice, trying to seem strong. She raises an unimpressed eyebrow. "You're probably staying because you want Jaxon to fuck you," she says with a tone that calls me pathetic. My eyes widen as pain flashes across them, my head dropping down.

No no no. Don't be hurt, Athena. You're used to this.

I keep my head down, not wanting to respond. Well— not being able to because of the quiver teasing my lips, actually. She wastes no time throwing more threats and degrading insults my way, snickering after each one.

"You're fucking stupid, you know that?"

"This is why your father hates you."

"You might as well kill yourself, useless bitch."

"Awwww, is someone too much of a crybaby to answer?"

I look up at her, not caring whether or not she could see my lip quiver. I'm tired of her shit. I just want her to leave as soon as possible. "Are you done yet?" I ask in a monotone voice. I push myself off the countertop and start heading for the living room, where I assume Callum is waiting.

"Not yet, my darling."

With a roll of my eyes, I pretend to ignore her.

"Do you want to fuck him?"

I stop in my tracks, not turning around. "What?"

"Callum. Do you want to fuck him?"

"No, mother. I do not. Now will you excuse me, we're done here," I growl through gritting teeth.

An evil chuckle comes from her direction. "You probably do. Hell, you probably already did. He's our biggest enemy, and yet all you have on your mind is sex. You disgusting whore."

Don't cry, Athena. Don't cry.

"Maybe Jaxon can tag along and you guys can have a threesome!"

A tear slips from my eye silently. Dammit, I told you not to cry.

"If he's gonna make you his sex slave, at least tell him you've fucked like— 160 men in your lifetime, fucking cunt," she hisses cruelly. Venom stains each and every word she lets out.

Each and every word.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.2M 27.2K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
205K 5.3K 30
Athena comes home for the holidays to a big surprise. When she arrives in her old home place in Lakeden she finds out that she is in a marriage to so...
4.5K 273 32
////COMPLETED///// ๐Ÿ‘€What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie, but...
110K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...