The Survivor with The Tudor R...

By JiqSan

Every Tudor Rose has its thorn and you're gonna hear'em in consort. I'm the survivor Yue a Daemos...not for l... More

Chapter 1 : They lost from a strategy
Chapter 2 : I don't come with peaceful intention
Chapter 3 : He seems familiar
Chapter 4 : Feel this presence
Chapter 5 : A truth must be reveal
Chapter 6 : Human Outfits
Chapter 7 : A Smile From Her Shadow
Chapter 8 : Black Invader's Attack
Chapter 9 : You shouldn't seek for me
Chapter 10 : Boys' weaknesses (Part1)
Chapter 11 : Boys' weaknesses (Part 2) & Winter Wonderland
Chapter 12: Boys' weaknesses(Part 3) & Instagrammed Yue
Chapter 13 : Boys' weaknesses Part 4
Chapter 14 : Yue's Spring Field Trip
Chapter 15 : She's such a Friend
Chapter 16 : Right here in His Arms
Chapter 17 : Prince of Jealousy
Chapter 18 : Spear of Non Mercy
Chapter 19 : Used
Chapter 20 : A Kiss for Help
Chapter 21 : Utterly Ridiculous Uncle Jotham
Chapter 22 : Imperfect Perfect Princess
Chapter 23 : A warmth of a cold hearted prince (Boys' weaknesses Part 5)
Chapter 24 : Fallen Deep Down
Chapter 25 : The Masked Warrior
Chapter 26 : Definition of Tudor Rose
Chapter 27 : Midnight Dance
Chapter 28 : This was a call of war!
Chapter 29 : Yue's shadow knights
Chapter 30 : Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 31 : Dream or Reality
Chapter 32 : Catherine Parr and Yue Ying
Chapter 33 : Back on Daemos
Chapter 34 : Monkey Boy
Chapter 35 : A Rest on the Bridge of 2 Kingdoms
Chapter 36 : Father's Approval
Chapter 37 : I'll show you fighting
Chapter 38 : Operation Manhunt
Chapter 39 : Panic Attacks
Chapter 41 : Operation Exile
Chapter 42 : I'm not a Legend!
Chapter 43 : Stupid Prince
Chapter 44 : Saviour
Chapter 45 : All Part of The Plan
Chapter 46 : King Ambrose
Chapter 47 : You're Crazy
Chapter 48 : The Day of Truth
Chapter 49 : Control
Chapter 50 : Powerless
Chapter 51 : Assassinate or Visit
Chapter 52 : Power Backup
Chapter 53 : Flashback
Chapter 54 : I Waited You Over Hundred Suns
Chapter 55 : Captured Once
Chapter 56 : I'm Yue Ying
Chapter 57 : Repay of Debt
Chapter 58 : She's Back
Chapter 59 : My Queen
Chapter 60 : Finale

Chapter 40 : Suspicion

79 4 3
By JiqSan

Yue's POV

I groaned from the bed as spirits were chir- Wait , I thought- How did I-

I opened my eyes and found Asch holding my hand and his head on my shoulder. I looked outside the window and found it had kinda been noon by now.

I soon believe he had found me after I collapsed around the flames. I turned and looked at his calm and peaceful sleep position , thinking if it's actually a great chance to finish him off.

I grabbed the spear and point towards his chest , where his heart located. For some reason , I don't have the courage I had back on Dargons or Earth to do this....

My hand seem to be uncontrollable , it stopped me from moving forward to Asch's heart. Suddenly , all those memories,  those arguments , they just spilled all into my head. Why... Why?! Just...why couldn't I kill him?! That's my destiny , my life depends on him!

I shoved the spear back to his diamond decorated holder , putting Asch onto the bed , covering him with my scarf and decided to head for another stroll.

Staring my reflection into the lake where I put for my sprained ankle. I groaned as I laid on the foliage. What is this feeling inside me?! I couldn't grew feelings upon him , could I? If I didn't kill him now , I could've ruin my future. But if I did....

I grabbed the sword and looked at the holder with the knife. I reached out my arm , hesitating if I wanna throw it deep down. From some illu-reasons , I saw 2 alike me on both of my shoulder.

Bold is Angel
Italic is Demon

"Oh , poor girl, why hesitate? Drop the spear and tell him what you feel about him." I looked at the one on my left shoulder , gone a bit blush and heated up. "I-I don't have feelings to him! He's my enemy! I couldn't do so!" "But , look at the face you have when I said so. You clearly had feelings on him." "Oh please , Daemos had abandoned you when you're in a quite young age. This is revenge! You could see them suffer whatever you had in the future!"

"Revenge will bring hatred and you will lose all of your friends , Yue. Think about those good old days when you spent time with the Daemos and Ava." Right now , as I thought about it , that's indeed those good- "You heard what she said , Yue. She said Good Old Days! That's in the past! What if they turned their back against you?" "That's a comprehension mistake!"

I waved my hand , disappearing the 2 gnomes of mine who were about to fight into dust. I looked at the Spear and decide to let fate decide whether it stays or not. As I shoved the knife to my belt and turned , I freaked out as I saw Asch behind me earlier.

"You had feelings on him?" "W-Who are you talking about? I could never har feelings on some jerks especially something like you." I said with my arms crossed , "Now get far away from me , royal pain. The smell of royalty was disgusting." I said while pushed Asch afar.

But he instead grabbed my wrist , start walking back to the castle. "W-What are you doing?!""It has been the 90 degree of the sun , the others has been worried since you gone lost." "Oh please , it just been a half of the sun since I got lost. Why are you being so motherly?"

Asch looked away from me and continued dragging me like a rag doll.

"YyYyYyYuUuUuUeEeEeEeE!!!!!!!" Right I could react to anything , Midnight had make a hug attack , in order to welcome me back. "Quit it , Midnight , it had been just a half of the day since I was gone." I petted his head and drag him up from my lap.

"Yue , you good?" I looked at Ava who's in a female Daemos knight outfit. "Yeah , I'm always , I couldn't be better." "Yeah , indeed she was , the one who passed through the jimsonweeds and cause illusion and panic atta-" I quickly hit his chest with my elbow , shutting him up.

"Yue isn't it?" I turned and found the famous known Lady Bish behind me. "What do you want , Bish?" asked Leif as he blocked my vision with his back. "Relax , I don't bite. I just wanna have a talk with this newbie who just have the guts to flirt with my husband." "I had no idea he's your husband since he's underrated among all of my conversation with Asch and the others." I raised my eyebrow and looked at the hilarious looking Lady Bish. She exhaled a gas of anger and looked at me with a smile.

"Yue , you seem to be a quite interesting lady , why don't we have a nice conversation the next morning at the Foggy Enchanted Forest?" I can feel my face squeezed every single feature while making contact with her....

Suspicious....

Asch's POV

"Sure , see you tomorrow." Yue said wItH a SmIlE! What the heck?! Does she have a single brain cell about this Daemos?!

After Lady Bish left , I start scolding her for being so dumb. "Stop being dominant, Asch. All I know was she's trying to be nice and all sort of. I could see anything bad about this. Just a talk."

She actually believe her?! How can she be this dumb?! "Do you actually know how evil she is? She was trying to kill Ava in the first place!" "I thought that was your actual plan. Since when Daemos thought so differently?" She stroke her chin and looked at me with her hands on her hips.

"But what if she found you being a Da- *cough* You know what I mean. You may be kicked out from the palace in no time." "Rhys does have a point,  Yue. Back on the...you know where , you did have a fact that you all were enemies." "Oh yeah , now you're all turned your damn back against me for not trusting a random underrated woman. What are you going to do next? Exile me out of Daemos?"

I slammed my palm on the wall and stared at her. "I dare to , since I was the prince." "Oh I'm so scared, protect me. Ha , after these years , I finally seen a huge change of Daemos. Are you actually showing me the fact you guys-" Suddenly , my hand got uncontrollable and slapped her cheek , which caused Ava to hold Yue by the arm.

"Asch! What are you even doing?!" "I-I....Ugh , I was giving her a lesson for being stubborn , just stand away and let me-" I got interrupted by Yue who suddenly held her hand up. "Hehe....Never mind...I get used the disagreements of the world... Well.... You know what... You're right anyway...." She said while got away from Ava's grip and decide to walk away.

"Don't just waddle away from me , Yue!" She stopped her steps , turned her head."I'm gonna waddle away , Asch. Have a nice day." She said and turned into a shadow , phased through the shadows.

"Do we need to catch up to-""Never mind , you all may dismiss yourself." I held my hand up , cutting off Leif. "But Asch-""Are you trying to disobey me?" I glared at them and they all dismissed themselves quickly.

I head back into my chamber after several meetings about the war between Dargon and us. This war was the last round between us , the glory will be conclude in the end the last stands.

I looked at the pendant that was tied around my wrist , thinking about whatever that dumb demon just said this sun , I immediately took it off and tossed it on my side table. I will just apologise to her whatever I done , without my knights noticed,of course.

I pulled out the scarf that belonged to Yue that's somehow with me. I just hugged it and head it to slumber , ignoring everything that happen today.....

Yue's POV

Right now I was chilling myself at Mrs. Zong's house , I ain't gonna get any chance meeting up with Asch back at the castle , Jun was right now looking at me confusingly and childish. "What's with the face?" "I'm just curious. Why do you have such huge killing lust to Asch? Like did he do anything bad on you?"

"He just got some issues with the Lady Bish. I just don't get. I thought you Daemos like to deal with devilish stuff and people. How come not this?"

"Well , toss the thought away , Yue." I looked at the door and found Mrs. Zong with butterbur tea in her grip. "Lady Bish had been a quite evil wife,  she just wanted power and the throne. She would rather choose a crown than a true love." "I know what that feels. You're a wife , twice."

Mrs. Zong nodded and sat next to me by the chair. "I believe you had some trust issues , why don't we call it for a day , you had your time thinking about this." I nodded and walked into the chamber she prepared for me earlier , smacked my face on the pillow and ignoring everything happen today , let tomorrow clean it up for me.

?'s POV

"Well , you got it?" "Yes , here it is." He said while toss the pendant that Asch was wearing these suns. I observe it and found a smooth and easy design   seeing as a miserable piece of art.

"Ew , gross. What the hell even is this? Can't believe he's actually wearing something such cheap price." "But , your highness , everything will be worth it when you got her out of the castle." I stroke my chin and agreed whatever he said but then he got assassinate by one of the best assassin on Daemos.

After bust into the potion room and freezing Lady Grandma , I literally going to flip this royal library over until....

I found it....

"Ah yes... here it is..." After studying the spell , I raised the pendant in the moonlight.

I yelled the spell within the moonlight and felt a strong energy flowed through my body.

Here comes revenge....

All for you....

Zex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 69
The uchiha clan is the clan that was wiped out years ago but lucky one uchiha survived.what kept him alive and strong was revenge the darkness of a h...
6.1K 139 16
Y/n Ro'meave having a skill issue and her only help is Gene himself. - Cheesy teen romance 1.5k-3k words per chapter.
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
353K 9.3K 21
"I learned for you." "Eh?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ In which Y/n Fujioka is deaf and catches the attention of the strong-silent type in the Host Club. [MORI x DEAF! RE...