The Blindfold » l.t au

By EvieNight

(Currently under revision and editing) An Intern at NBC, a crude Architect and lots of kink ❝He had a thing f... More

The Blindfold
one ✔
two ✔
three ✔
five ✔
six ✔
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Important
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue

four ✔

4.3K 72 17
By EvieNight

(Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank youuu. And wow can I say how awesome that I've just started this and there's actually someone who likes it? I guess Cherry is lucky, huh?)

P.S Dedicated to stonedstyles because her story is bloody perfect and wow I'm just obsessed

okay bye.

~~

Then we take it to the bed.

Then we take it to the floor.

Then we chill for a second, then I hit that ass some more

-Ray J & Yung Berg

~~

-Louis­

Frankly, I thought Lola should come with a catalog, because I couldn't understand this girl quite right. When I sent her the blindfold with the note, I expected a flustered, livid girl knocking on my door, not a flushed, wide-eyed one. Or one willing to let me have my way with her.

Had I misunderstood her? Was she as curious about the possibilities as much as I was? I wanted to touch her the moment she turned around at the supermarket. And then the feeling intensified when she wrote me those words that made me laugh possibly for longer than I thought. Was she feeling the same way I felt? Like when you want something but not sure of it? That consuming restless feeling, like you itch for something but not sure if it'll be what you want. But looking at her? I knew I wanted her.

Here she stood in front of me, between my legs, looking down at me. I ran my hand over her thighs, caressing, marveling at how the skin of her inner thighs more than anything felt so soft. She inhaled sharply and placed one hand on my shoulder, nails digging in my flesh.

"I want you blindfolded," I murmured against the skin of her thigh, kissing and biting. "I want your senses acute. I want you to feel everything." She moaned lowly and it's enough to tempt me of throwing her on the bed.

I'd been raised a gentleman, though, so I lowered her softly on the bed and shuffled to lie aside from her. Her hair fanned around her and I buried my face in her neck, tasting the skin and inhaling the smell of her hair. Her eyes were hooded, soft in that sensual way that made my blood boil. I took the plum silk and she lifted her head, gaze focused on my hands. I put it over her eyes and tied it behind her head, careful not to tangle it with her hair. Her mouth parted and I could see how her pulse drummed at the side of her neck.

"Okay?" I had to ask. Her trust was something I wanted to be careful with. She nodded, licking her lips and biting her lower one slowly.

I kissed her and she wrapped her hands around my neck, which I didn't mind. Surely, I'd like her tied up one day, but I'm not letting my hopes get so high. I wasn't wrong about her lips though; they felt swollen and so soft, like cotton candy or honey. I licked my lips after I pulled away and trailed my hand down, straight for the hem of her fluffy sweats. She parted her legs and I could hear her panting. Her eagerness was something I pretty much savored.

"A bit excited, hmm?" I kissed her thighs again--simply because I couldn't get enough of the softness--and bit close to her pùssy, just a shy away from it. She gasped, closing her legs.

"No, no..." I forced them wider with my hand. She whimpered when I sucked the skin I had bitten and I don't think I'd ever been harder.

I was done with this little foreplay and I could tell she's done too. Her hands were clenched around my pillows and she's writhing, anticipating the slightest pleasure. I slid her pants down and couldn't help staring at her. She's clean-shaven except for a very small patch of hair above the lips of her pùssy. Glistening and so fùcking wet--I ran a finger over her skin, getting the slickness over the pads. I put them in my mouth and groaned at her taste. It was the pure taste of arousal, with a bite of sweetness enough to make me dizzy.

I'd have given her such pleasure--really I was a gentleman in all things--but the throbbing in my boxers edged on discomfort and I couldn't seem to control myself.

I got up and pulled one of the drawers open, taking out a condom and tearing it open with my teeth, all the time admiring the sight of the sprawled beauty in my bed. I pushed my boxers down and hissed, feeling like I might burst out of my skin. I rolled it down quickly and then climbed on top of her again. She's flushed and I got the feeling that she was a lot needy, and a little disappointed.

Don't worry, Cherry. I thought. You won't be too disappointed when you're screaming my name.

"Spread your legs, Lola." I instructed softly and she obliged right away, tilting her pelvis up. I rubbed the tip of my còck over her clìt, round and round until she's moaning and making sounds of plea. I slipped the tip inside, hand shaking with the urge to devour her instead of this mushy slow pace I was taking. I had no idea when she'd been taken last time and I didn't relish making her uncomfortable.

"Please," she gasped. "I'm not gonna break." And there's that tone of disappointment again.

So maybe she liked that bite. Apparently, she's a fan of hard-fùcking. With her innocent looks, you wouldn't guess. But after all, the innocent ones are devilish worse than others.

With a deep breath I slammed right into her, grunting at the incredible tightness. So wet and so fùcking warm. Her mouth parted in a silent scream and she clutched the pillows tightly, whether holding on or simply restraining herself from something, I didn't mind. I hadn't even said she couldn't use her hands but well, I was not complaining.

I pulled out slowly, feeling smug over the way she whined impatiently and then slammed forcefully back, maintaining a rhythm. Each time I pushed forward, her body jerked, and then I just couldn't take it anymore. Control long forgotten, I rose to my knees and held her thighs in my hands for leverage, fùcking her so hard and so deep she's screaming and crying out my name.

I was about to kiss those wet lips of her when she spoke: "More." She panted, licking the lush curves. "Fùck, give me more." Her voice was breathy and excited.

Such a demanding little thing. If I hadn't been feeling generous and quite cautious, I'd have showed her who had control.

I pushed harder and harder until she gripped the pillows tightly with knuckle-white force and moaned, wrapping her legs around my hips. I couldn't see her eyes, but I didn't have to. I knew how dark blue they would be, fueled with lust and hunger. She released her hands and dug her nails in my back, scratching my skin--I'd never felt so savage. I hissed and jerked her body up with my next thrust, laughing lightly and pulling her back down, demanding for more. She was just so fùcking dirty.

The perfect blend of her nails digging in my back and her tight, rippling cùnt pushed me closer to the edge. My legs burned and I could feel the release gathering at my spine, spreading in a fast wave through my body until I felt like I was being emptied from the inside. My vision blurred and I nearly choked on a groan when it happened, shaking and cursing. I dropped to my elbows on top of her and panted, reaching down to rub her clìt and she moaned again, this time louder.

I'd never lost control this way in my life. I'd never even come this fast, and wasn't sure if I felt awesome, or awfully embarrassed. I hadn't even made sure she came first.

But she'd been too close, anyway, and all it took was few more thrusts. With a relieved, loud scream, she melted against the sheets and the ripples around my còck were agonizing after the gut-wrenching orgàsm I'd just had. I made sure to ride her through her release until she's gasping and sweating. I pulled out with a grunt and slipped the condom off, throwing it in the basket.

It's weird to be so distracted, but up until now, I didn't notice that she was still wearing her top. So not only had I been selfish, but also rushed. Her lower half was bare, but I wanted to see her tits. So when I lifted her top, she simply released the pillows and let her arms lay loose above her head. The sight of her tits was enough to make me go again. They're a handful, nothing too big. She was a small girl. The nìpples were peachy and puckered, making my mouth water.

As much as I loved the sight of silk over her eyes, I wanted to see them. I wanted her to look at me when I'd nip at her chest and leave bites to remind her of this. So in the morning, when she left her apartment, she'd look back at my door and remember what happened in here.And honestly, I wanted to give her more because I'd been a selfish dick.

Because this night was not over.

She blinked, looking like a baby who's just been out to the world for the first time. Her eyes met mine and she smiled serenely, a little shy, leaning up on her elbows.

"Up to your expectations so far?" I teased and she nodded, biting her lip.

"Well, Cherry, this isn't over yet. I've barely had my fill." Her eyes widened and flared with renewed lust and I smirked, kissing her lips once before facing her tits. They were a delight to be seen.

I knew she's looking at me, but I was looking at her. Her body was perfect. Her stomach was soft, hips a little wide and thighs soft and firm. Her cheeks were high and round. Nothing was fake about her. It's just the woman's body in the most feminine way, soft and smooth.

I licked a line around her nìpple and she made a hissing sound when I blew over it. The skin had chilled so I bit down, enough to feel the blood rising to the skin and cause her to cry out.

"How does that feel?" I asked and she scowled at me, but her eyes darkened and she traced the bite with her finger, whimpering, not sure how to feel about it. My intention was not to hurt her, but to give her a little throbbing point, so when she woke up in the next morning, she'd be sore and reminded of how it felt.

"More?" I asked when she kept tracing it and she nodded, swallowing heavily. I moved to the other breast and bit below her nìpple, sinking my teeth until she cried out, fisting my hair in her hands. I licked the skin, soothing the small irritated area and she moaned, breathing heavily.

When I shuffled above her, I could feel her wetness, and I was hard again and reaching for the drawer to get a condom. She laid there with innocent wide eyes despite the very un-innocent things she was letting me do to her. Surely, I had felt like the rug was pulled from underneath my feet when she offered herself, and again when I fùcked her, and now when I was about to fùck her again.

This time, I didn't let up, taking her by surprise and thrusting deep inside and it's so good--it's too fùcking good. She screamed in shock, following with a loud moan as I started the rhythm, barely letting her catch her breath. She was making those small, tight noises of hunger, and I stared at the bites on her skin. I knew how the bites on her tits felt; they throbbed and itched like she's being on fire, but it was a different sensation from pain, it was restless pleasure. I put her legs over my shoulders and fall on top of her, the change of angle making it even deeper.

"See how good it feels? Fùck, see how good you look?" I groaned and sucked her nìpple, closing my eyes as the wave built a little soon. I held myself back this time, focusing on her pleasure.

I'd never been with someone so silent. She's just moaning and whimpering and screaming, but she didn't speak, it's like she's saving every detail, trying to process every feeling and every pleasure hitting her nerves. Her eyes were open and wide and clear, like she's studying me, studying my tattoos. I'd never been this open to someone before, it's usually eyes closed and lips open in scream, or even gagged. I'd never been so under someone's observation, and I couldn't tell if it's good, or fùcking uncomfortable.

Her cùnt rippled around me again, and I was holding on by a thread, clenching my jaw as I tried to keep my release back a little more. I rubbed her clìt in tight, small circles  and she's gasping please and yes and there and that was my undoing. She cried out and tightened around me, and for a brief moment I loathed the condom for not letting me feel her wet as it leaked out of her. Her scream was one of relief, breathy and raspy. Hearing her sound like this sat me off, my spine arching with the force of it and I groaned loudly, hips bucking wildly to take every second of it. 

I laughed lowly, feeling splendid. "Christ, little one. I'm fùcking exhausted. That's new." I mumbled against her neck and she chuckled breathlessly, making a noise of contentment. I pulled out of her and tossed the condom away. Her body was flushed and my marks were adorning her tits. I smiled.

"I'll be thinking about those every minute tomorrow." I licked one of the bites and she mewled, threading her fingers in my hair and caressing gently. It felt heavenly.

"Do they hurt?" I kissed her swollen lips and she sighed, shaking her head.

"Tired yet?" I smirked and she looked at me like I was mythical. If she'd focused enough on how selfish I'd been, she'd have let me please her all night.

"Because I do want to taste your pùssy." I mumbled against her stomach, kissing my way down her hips and above the apex of her thighs. Her mouth parted and she stared at me, waiting.

"Let's see if Cherry suits you." I mumbled to myself more than anything and kissed her pùssy, just once, relishing her scent and her heady taste. Her sounds were quiet and shaky--so intimate, made just for my ears. When I sucked her clìt into my mouth, flicking my tongue against it, she whimpered my name earnestly.

I couldn't stop the animalistic sounds coming out of me, and I couldn't stop loving how loud her sounds were. They'd started quiet, and then turned loud and frenzied as she began rolling her hips against my face. I wasn't aware of how loud we were until she stilled, like she'd been set off. Her orgàsm leaked over my tongue and I was surprised, fascinated and bloody amused because I didn't see it coming. She sagged against the sheet again for the third time tonight and her eyes fluttered close. That look on her face? That spent, satisfied look? It was worth being captured and tucked somewhere I'd always look into when I'd remember that night.

I entered the bathroom, brushing my teeth and wetting a cloth with warm water. When I got back to the room she's still closing her eyes, and her breath was slow and steady.

She fell asleep. I didn't blame her. I felt like I could fall face-down. 

Carefully, I brushed the warm cloth against her cùnt and she made some sort of garbled sound before she's quiet again, curling away from me when I was done. I pulled the covers from beneath her and flicked the lights off, leaving her asleep in my bed, smelling like me.

And fùck if I was not the most satisfied man alive.

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.2K 29
Started: January 8, 2015 Finished: April 11, 2015 Louis Tomlinson is a fifteen year old cat hybrid Sub that is searching for his Dominant. At first h...
444 14 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...
3.4K 58 10
Alternate universe where all one direction boys are just normal guys in their 20's. They've been friends for years and they love spending time toget...
34 3 1
I found this one shot on tumblr so credits to www.tumblr.com/elliesfics Summary: Louis Tomlinson is a middle aged, unemployed man living in an apart...