Times of our lives (TOL)

By kiMjinkJ

Top student Xie Meng had done badly in the high school entrance examinations, and so enrolled in W High. Ther... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: End
Chapter 50: Fanwai(side story)

Chapter 43

94 2 0
By kiMjinkJ

Chu Kanglin confirmed that he had transferred to another district to be the managing director in the following year, and promoted Xie Meng to the position of department manager before leaving. Other colleagues in the company celebrated the two with champagne tonight, and Xie Meng also received a large bouquet.

"You can't escape this wine." Chu Kanglin smiled and touched him with a smile: "I wish you a successful career."

Xie Mengcheng sincerely said, "Thank you President Chu."

Chu Kanglin patted him on the shoulder and drank for a while before asking: "Someone will pick you up?"

"Well." Xie Meng held the flower in his hand, he glanced at the phone time: "My friend came to pick me up."

Chu Kanglin: "Wait for you at the gate?"

Xie Meng froze, hesitated for a while before answering: "Yes."

Chu Kanglin laughed: "You have a good relationship."

Ji Qinyang sat in the car and talked on the phone. When he saw Xie Meng coming out of the building, he frowned and said, "I'll talk about it tomorrow.

On the other end of the phone, I talked a lot, and Ji Qinyang hung up the phone without listening.

He saw the flower in Xie Meng's hand and raised an eyebrow, "Who sent it?"

Because of drinking, Xie Meng's face was a little red: "Given by my colleagues, you open the trunk."

Ji Qinyang pressed the button behind the door, and when the trunk was opened, he burst into a dozen balloons.

"..." Xie Meng's expression could not bear to look directly.

Ji Qinyang supported the door and laughed, "Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Xie."

Xie Meng bent over and put the flowers in, and stretched out his hands and rubbed the back of Ji Qinyang's head before getting in the car: "Thank you."

"Don't you like balloons?" Ji Qinyang fastened his seat belt.

Xie Meng glanced helplessly at him: "Are you kidding me?"

Ji Qinyang didn't speak, he hummed the song and took out a balloon from the back seat.

Xie Mengfu's: "Give me up."

Ji Qinyang pushed the balloon in front of him, Xie Meng found that a small box was tied underneath.

"?" Xie Meng held the box suspiciously. "What surprise do you have?"

Ji Qinyang launched the throttle. He leaned over and kissed Xie Meng's face in the gap between shifts. "After the balloon is put out, it's not the way it is done in the movie."

Xie Meng: "........."

On the way back, Ji Qinyang's phone kept ringing. Xie Meng looked at it a few times and couldn't help reminding him: "Would you like to pick it up?"

Ji Qinyang glanced indifferently and said, "It's not a rush, go back and talk."

Xie Meng didn't ask much when he saw the ease he said. When the two got home, Ji Qinyang didn't rush up.

"The band may be in trouble." Ji Qinyang put a hand on the window: "You go up first, don't open the box, wait for me to come back."

Xie Meng kissed him: "I see, hurry up and return."

At two o'clock in the middle of the night, the night scene was still being filmed.

After Zheng Ming took a picture, he sat on the far side and brushed Weibo. The assistant followed him, watching him praise all the dynamics of a baby bear called Weibo, and it was not enough. It was a while after he passed. Cancel it all again, and then click again.

"..." Assistant: "Are you brushing presence?"

Zheng Ming nodded honestly: "Well."

Unlike the superbly skilled acting on the screen, Zheng Ming is completely the opposite type in real life, but because the appearance is too deceptive, so far only the agent and the assistant who has been with him for eight years will understand.

"If you really like him, go after it." The assistant bitterly advised: "You are so famous now, what are you afraid of, have you got acting skills, resisted the box office, and have not been a scandal in the eight years since your debut, there is nothing to stop You male god! "

Zheng Ming sat there silently, and continued to praise him back and forth.

assistant Manager:"......"

The bear's Weibo homepage is all the micro-films he has taken in recent years. His fans have already reached tens of thousands. Recently, he is preparing a relatively large film. The other party is naturally nervous when he is the first director. He shot some on the set. Fragments are put on Weibo, with many fans cheering for comments below.

"Baby! You must be fine! We all support you!"

"Eat more, baby, this way you have the strength to make a movie."

"Baby, let's get it for you. What are you going to eat?"

Baby Bear replied under this one: "I want to eat back-boiled rice, rice bowl, five bowls."

"..." Zheng Ming read this Weibo back and forth many times, and finally said to the assistant, "Do you have a phone for Hotel xx?"

"Why." The assistant looked at the other side with vigilance, thinking that Zheng Ming wanted to call supper, joking that the film's film emperor acted as a mental patient, what should I do if I ate fat in the middle of the night? !!

Zheng Ming: "I'm going to order five bowls of back-boiled rice topped with rice and bring it to Director Xiong."

assistant Manager:"......"

When Ji Qinyang arrived at the hospital, the biscuit was hiding in the corner with a mask. He first saw Ji Qinyang, and whispered excitedly: "Yang Ge Yang Ge!"

"What's the matter?" Ji Qinyang walked over, and the biscuit almost cried when he saw him: "Qian Mo he, he ... Wen Tao drank too much, so he just hit people and fight ..."

Ji Qinyang pressed the top of the biscuit: "Calm down, slow down, what's going on."

The biscuit took a deep breath, finishing it for a long time to make things clear. It turned out that Ji Qinyang spent a lot of money and connections last month to help the band win a place in a certain competition. The so-called uncle watched the band's development and got his head off. Huyou Qianmo resigned from the band and the entertainment company to sign solo, and he didn't know what conditions the other party listed. Qian Mo had no news since today during the day. He didn't dare. A direct showdown with Ji Qinyang, and talked to Wen Tao in the evening, but Wen Tao was angry, but there was a conflict with the people brought by Qian Mo in the bar.

Ji Qinyanghan listened to the whole thing with his face open. He suppressed the anger, and said hardly: "Qian Mo wants to be solo, let him be solo, but the lead singer is not found, there are still months It 's enough time to prepare for the game. If the paparazzi finds out that something like this is going to explode, I 've been busy all the way before. Have you thought about it? "

Biscuit shuddered and didn't dare to speak, Ji Qinyang thought about it and asked him: "You give me your uncle's phone, I'll negotiate."

Biscuits hurried through the address book to find the number. Ji Qinyang held his arms beside his eyes and waited for a while. He suddenly remembered something and looked down at the phone and sent a text message.

Xie Meng made himself a cup of coffee. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room. The CD player had a private song engraved on it by Ji Qinyang. When the disc was about to end, the mobile phone around him suddenly turned on.

The content of Ji Qinyang's text message was not very long: "Wen Tao drank too much and was hospitalized with a gastric perforation. I accompanied him. He may not be back tonight."

Xie Menggang wanted to reply, and another text message came in: "You sleep first, don't wait for me."

Xie Meng thought for a while, and replied, "Okay, don't be too tired, just wait for a while."

Ji Qinyang returned quickly: "I know ... good night, I love you Mr. Xie."

Xie Meng smiled while watching the text message. He took his clothes to take a shower, and when he came out, he saw the balloons placed on the table in the living room. He hesitated for a while and took down the box tied to it.

The box was very tight. Xie Meng took a moment to open it. Inside was a white gold men's ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
46.7K 2.1K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
219K 8.2K 100
Dress as a Substitute For Marrying a Small Cannon Fodder ็ฉฟๆˆๆ›ฟๅซๅฐ็‚ฎ็ฐ Author: ๅŠๆœˆๆ˜Ÿ Status: 100 Chapters (Completed) Jiang Lin once crossed, and dressed as...
288K 7.2K 103
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...