Mine

By giannagarvia

COMPLETED ✅ . Y/N Nevaeh is a pure blood witch her family is rich and healthy they are a famous family bu... More

MINE
C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
N e w c h a r a c t e r
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
N e w c h a r a c t e r s
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
E p i l o g u e
New book

C h a p t e r 17

13.1K 150 103
By giannagarvia

_________________________________________

Y/N POV

"Im sorry a what" I asked.

Ok that did not help I'm more confused and need answers.

"Ok what the fuck I need answers they did not help and I am currently freaking out because you just said I was a mikaelson and I don't even know your guys names" I said standing up looking at all of them with wide eyes.

"Now hang on just a minute" a guy with dirty blonde hair said he had curly hair with blue/green eyes.

While a girl with brown hair and hazel/green eyes was next to him.

"No I can't hang on you better tell me now before I start ripping peoples heads of" I said my voice getting darker by the second.

WTF why did I just say that.

"Now I see why she is you daughter klaus" a guy with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair said.

They all looked at him.

WAIT WHAT WHY DID HE JUST SAY I WAS HIS DAUGHTER.

"WTF!" I scream they all looked back at me as I looked back at them.

"Sorry I'm Hailey Marshall" said a girl with brown and hazel/green eyes.

"I'm kol mikaelson" a guy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes said.

"I'm Davina mikaelson" said a girl with light brown hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Elijah mikaelson" a guy with brown hair and hazel colored eyes and suit said.

"I'm Rebekah mikaelson" said another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm freya mikaelson" said another girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"I'm Klaus mikaelson" said a guy with curly dirty blonde hair and green-blue eyes.

"I'm..i don't know anymore" I said looking at them all weird so the guy with dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes is my supposed dad who is my supposed mom.

"We will explain everything to you just give us time" said Hailey as she walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug ,I hugged back.

She soon pulled back away from me looking at my face smiling.

Wtf pls help me I'm mentally asking for help.

Soon came the guy with dirty blonde hair, he wrapped me in a hug as he hugged me I thought my breathing was leaving my lungs.

Why does he hug so tight.

He pulled back both Hailey and Klaus looking at my face examining me.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I asked they didn't respond so I was going to ask another question.

"Is there something on my face" I asked them.

"No" Hailey said looking at my eyes now.

"I missed you so much" she said.

"Why may I ask" I said looking at them with wide eyes.

"We should probably tell her Klaus" said Hailey.

Tell me what exactly.

I looked at Klaus and he nodded at Hailey.

"We are your family, we sent you to an orphanage where they took you in and you found your parents they signed you up for Beauxbatons but when they died you went back to the orphanage a Hogwarts letter soon  arrived because u couldn't go to Beauxbatons and you hade to go to Hogwarts we would have kept You but many people where trying to kill you and you were just a baby we weren't sure what to do so we sent you on your own to the orphanage" Hailey said.

So if this is true and all of them are my family what am I going to do will I go back to Hogwarts or will I stay here.

"Who was trying to kill me" I asked them.

"There bunch of people and we faught against them but there was one her name was the hollow she would kill witches and take there magic she almost got to you but we had to put it in four immortal vampires which are your family, she wanted your magic because you are the most powerful witch there is but she was your step-sister" she continued.

HOLY COW.

WTF.

I barely arrived here today and this is what is happening.

I have immortal family members I have a step-sister that wants to kill me and take my magic.

And I was adopted.

"Your father is a original the mikaelson's are originals" she said.

"What are they original for" I asked I'm getting more curious by the minutes go by.

"They are the first vampires to exist"

WTF so my family is vampires who are the first ones to exist.

Holy shit.

"Your father is the first hybrid to exist I know your probably wondering what is a hybrid I'm a hybrid to they are a vampire and werewolf they are a mix and so are you but your a different mix the first of your kind there is no way someone can become you"

"What am I"

"You are the original tribid people get scared of you because of that you are a witch, vampire and werewolf they want to kill you because you have so much power and they are afraid that you would lose control" she explained.

I'm the original tribid my step-sister wants to kill me and take my magic my father is a original I'm not a Nevaeh and I'm the only one of my kind.

A lot to take in.

"How do I activate my werewolf and vampire side" I asked.

"Don't but to activate it you have to kill someone for the werewolf side to come and for the vampire side you have to die you will live forever"

"Your family are thousands of years old except me and Davina" she explains.

"Wait, so my last name is mikaelson and I'm the original tribid and Klaus is my dad" I asked.

"Yes and I'm your mom I'm a hybrid and a werewolf alpha who controls the werewolf's that's what alpha means" she explained.

"And everyone in this room is my family" I asked.

"Yes there is more but Klaus killed some of them" she said looking at me with sympathy.

"WTF" I screamed running out of the room as they started to Chase after me.

I ended up in the living room seeing everyone looking at me.

"Hi" I said barely above a whisperer.

My family was right behind me.

Davina got closed to me but I ran the other way just to get stopped by a brown hair skinny girl.

"Who the hell are you guys" I asked the teens in the room.

"I'm Katherine pierce" said the girl in front of me she had wavy brown hair.

I turn to see I a guy with dark brown hair and grey-blue eyes.

"I'm Kai parker" he said.

I turn around fully to see everyone.

"I'm Elena Gilbert" said a girl that looked a lot like Katherine.

"Damon Salvatore" said a guy who stood up from the couch he had dark hair and blue eyes.

"Bonnie Bennett" said a girl with black and brown straight hair with olive green eyes.

"Jeremy Gilbert" said a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Tyler Lockwood" a guy said with black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Stefan Salvator" said a guy with brown hair and forest green-hazel eyes.

"Your the one that put the towel on my mouth and made me pass out" I said looking at him strangely.

"Yeah, sorry about that" he said.

"Ok, so now that I know you guys what are you going to do to me lock me in a cell or something cause I have a feeling you guys do that to everyone" I asked.

"How did you know that" Damon asked.

"Damon don't say that" Elena said punching him in his arm lightly.

"So you guys do that to everyone, like actually" I asked again backing a way a little until I hit someone's chest I look behind me to see Kai smirking down at me.

"Stop that" I said.

He just Kept on looking at me.

I looked at Klaus and asked "does everyone in here know I'm a mikaelson" I asked.

I looked around to see everyone shocked.

"I'll take that as a no I guess" I said.

I went to the couch moving past everyone and sitting down next to Jeremy who looked at me still shocked.

"So what are we going to do" I asked.

"Umm.. well where not sure we usually fight bad people but since there is no one that seems out of ordinary then I don't know" said Caroline.

"I'm going to be honest, I don't really like any of you just yet because u all seem so well... boring" I said.

"So u don't like your own family" Stefan asked pointing to the mikaelsons.

"Well I do but it's soo... how do you say it with out being mean, ok I'm just going to say it weird"

"I like you" Damon said.

"Thanks I think, knowing you right now I'm not sure if it's a compliment or just trying to be nice" I explained.

"Compliment" he said.

"Well what are we going to do or are we just going to stay in here all day" I asked.

I look to see bourbon I saw a couple of glass cups and went over there a grabbed the bourbon and poured some in a cup.

I took I sip of it and looked up to see everyone staring at me.

"What" I asked.

"That's my drink" damon said.

"Ok those it look like I care" I asked.

"No" he said.

"Then" I said.

I took another long sip and soon everyone was in the living room drunk.

I actually got to know all of them really well.

I soon got tired and rested my head on kai's shoulder he was right next to me.

I drifted of to sleep seeing them sleeping as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 499 34
WAIT UNTIL THE END, MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T BLOOD- RELATED I'm y/n Riddle , yes the daughter of Lord Voldemort . This story won't follow the normal t...
40.6K 576 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
86.6K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
26.3K 560 25
It was the morning of your seventeenth birthday that your parents revealed the magic world to you, having hid it from you most of your life. Your par...