Pandora's Heart | d.cx ✓

By Zathustarlight1

Pandora is a devoted idol and most popular member of rising girl group Apogee. But after causing controversy... More

CHARACTERS
INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
Bonus Chap

CHAPTER 11

132 7 8
By Zathustarlight1

Pandora walked into Nikita's room after the competition had finished that afternoon, and unfortunately to her, she and Chengxin did not even win the housewarming competition. The winners were Rio and Jiaqi who apparently got a tea set, but Pandora didn't understand how creative that was. But everybody seemed to like it because it was from an antique store.

'Hey!' Nikita said happily while she was lying on her bed. 'Look who finally visited.'

Pandora ignored her and sat down on the bed. 'I came to tell you about that task you asked me to do.'

'How did it go!?' Nikita sat up excitedly. 'What did you find out?'

Pandora felt guilty, it seemed Chengxin misinterpreted her. But then again, as long as she was going to stay away from Chengxin after that, nothing would occur between them. 'Well, he's a bit too confident. I don't know if you like boys like that.'

'It's fine, I kind of knew he's a bit too confident. What else?'

'Um he easily jumps into conclusions?' Pandora answered in a bored tone.

'You're not really giving me much details,' Nikita sat up and hugged her pillow.

'Well...he likes pretty girls and you fit that description.'

Nikita smiled and flipped her hair. 'Thanks. That's it?'

'Yeah. He doesn't really seem to know his type. He said whoever as long as she's pretty.' Pandora shrugged.

'Thanks Pandora, I really appreciate this cause I really love like that guy...like, I'm crazy about him.'

Pandora gave her a frozen smile. But she reminded herself everything would be okay. As long as she avoided Chengxin it would be okay, and chances of them pairing again were probably slim. Besides, maybe Chengxin just flirted with her as a one-time thing and wasn't actually into her. Yes, that made sense.

Meanwhile, Chengxin walked into Jiaqi's bedroom where he was sitting with Yaxuan and Haoxiang. The three of them were watching videos on Yaowen's laptop.

'Guys, you won't believe this.' Chengxin said as he opened his soda can, met with a fizz. 'I finally figured it out.'

'Figured out what?' Yaowen asked in a bored tone, impatient to look back at the laptop.

'That Pandora girl...she likes me.' Chengxin sat down and joined the boys.

The other guys laughed, except Haoxiang who was merely shaking his head, showing complete disbelief.

'I swear she does. Okay, so we were paired up today and she kept asking me about what kind of girls I like.' he continued to explain. 'It was just so obvious. She kept talking about dating and all.'

Jiaqi put on a surprised face as he listened.

'Yeah, so that's the reason she hates TNT so much. Do you get it now? It's because she's so hardworking and she doesn't want a boy to distract her from her career, and I distracted her.'

'Whoa ok, so do you like her too?' Jiaqi asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Hmm...well. She's cute! And underneath that tough rude exterior, she actually has a cool personality. I enjoyed my time with her.' he took a sip of his soda. 'She's actually always been my favorite Apogee member.'

'She's almost everyone's favorite Apogee member.' Yaowen answered then pressed play on the video which had been paused. 'Anyway, if you get a girlfriend, that means you won't be paying much attention to me. Freedom!'

Chengxin laughed then smiled to himself as the others continued to watch their video.

...

That evening, Pandora decided to have supper with everyone else. Well, Nikita also wanted her to help with the cooking so she wouldn't say no. It was Nikita anyway, her favorite band mate who felt more like an older sister than a friend.

Haoxiang and Junlin were also sitting in the dining room but weren't doing any cooking. Instead, they were having some small talk.

'And then you add heavy cream.' Nikita said to Pandora, since they were cooking something Pandora had never cooked before.

'Ok I'll get it.' Pandora answered then walked to the refrigerator. She searched for quite a while, not being able to recognize what she was looking for. Finally, she drew the open box from the back of the refrigerator then closed it, finding Chengxin smiling at her behind the refrigerator door.

'Need any help with that?' he asked her.

'I'm good.' She replied coldly.

'No I could help with that.' Chengxin attempted to pull the box away from Pandora so that he could carry it.

'I said I'm good.' she said angrier this time as she pulled it back. Pandora felt awkward having quite a disagreement while Nikita was in the room. She could tell that Nikita had stopped cooking and was now looking at them.

'Do you guys mind?' Haoxiang asked, standing next to Pandora and Chengxin who were facing each other at the refrigerator. 'I need to take some fruit juice from the refrigerator.'

'Let go.' Chengxin said as he pulled the box again.

'Honestly Chengxin, you're irritating. I've been irritated with you since I came here and here you are getting on my bad side. I said no!' Pandora answered and pulled the box hard.

'As if I'll believe that.' he pulled again.

'Guys!' Haoxiang started, but suddenly Pandora squeezed the box so hard that the heavy cream shot from the open box. Unfortunately, the opening had been facing Haoxiang's direction and it spouted in his direction. It soaked his T-Shirt and a collective gasp was heard in the entire kitchen.

'Whoa...sorry dude.' Chengxin said to Haoxiang who looked angry.

Pandora checked the box, not understanding how the heavy cream had ended up on Haoxiang's T-shirt.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' Haoxiang said to Pandora with rage. 'And you can't even apologize!?'

'I'm sorry.' Pandora finally said, but it didn't seem sincere enough to Haoxiang.

'You're just always in the mood to argue with someone, that's all you do!'

'Chengxin started it, didn't you see? I didn't need his help!' Pandora defended herself, waving her arm in Chengxin's direction for emphasis.

'Why wouldn't he want to help you when you were flirting with him all morning huh? Or you're embarrassed to show it because you're in front of us? Don't you think it's childish to pretend hate someone just because you have a crush on him?' Haoxiang looked down at his shirt again in irritancy. 'You're just trash. I'm going to change this.' Haoxiang walked away from the scene to get into his room.

Pandora immediately looked at Nikita who seemed shocked with what she had just heard from Chengxin, she even dropped the wooden spoon she was using into the sink.

'It's not true.' Pandora immediately said to Nikita. 'I wouldn't do that. Chengxin has got it all wrong! Chengxin, tell her the truth!' Pandora turned to him.

'I just want to tell you to stop being embarrassed of the fact that you like me. Because I like you too so it doesn't matter.' Chengxin answered instead, gaining a more disappointed look from Nikita.

'But I don't like you and I never said I like you!' Pandora gasped. 'How can you even say that!?'

'Well you didn't say it but I saw the signs. Come on, I know when someone likes me.' Chengxin smirked.

Junlin chuckled. 'Wow, so that's why you hated Chengxin so much? Come on Pandora, that's childish.'

Pandora looked back at Nikita who looked like she had tears in her eyes.

'You don't believe me? I don't like Chengxin.' She walked over to Nikita who took steps away from her instead.

'Pandora...that's...that's why you hated TNT so much right? Cause you liked him.' Nikita pointed in Chengxin's direction, and he nodded at her statement as if the question was asked to him.

'Of course not! What's wrong with you!? Why won't you believe me!?' Pandora cried. 'So you don't believe I don't like him?'

Nikita shook her head sadly.

'And you don't?' she turned to Chengxin, who shook his head with a smirk. She then turned to Junlin. 'And you don't?'

'Isn't it obvious? You're in love.' Junlin made a heart with his two hands' fingers.

'I can't believe you.' Pandora walked out of the kitchen.

'Where is she going?' everyone except Nikita asked each other, until they heard the entrance door open and shut.

A/N: Got loads of drama coming your way in the next chapter! Get your Kleenex ready if you're a sensitive soul...just joking, don't. But it is dramatic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 680 22
this story is in the style of the famous film AVATAR, you can no longer live on your home planet, fortunately a new planet suitable for life has been...
1K 250 200
The story of idol group 'Pandora Boys'. Their journey through the auditions, getting to know each other, their first performance... and the many trou...
19.9K 643 25
Five years after the war with the humans, the Na'vi people are still repairing the damage they left behind. Still in the process of cleaning up the r...
31.8K 506 36
This story is about a very special girl who lives on Pandora, among the Metkayina clan. Her life was pretty normal, until the Sully family arrives.. ...