Forever โœ“

By capstars

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘. โ” โSatoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years... More

forever
soundtrack
prologue
๐ข | the aftermath
๐ข๐ข | the curiosity
๐ข๐ข๐ข | the overthinker
๐ข๐ฏ | the birthday boy
๐ฏ | the embarrassment
๐ฏ๐ข | the three strikes
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข | the fake jordan guy
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข | the clichรฉ
๐ข๐ฑ | the fall of satoria king
๐ฑ | the racing heart
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข | the forever and then some
thank you + annoucement
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ | the dining & smiles + book 2 posted!

๐ฑ๐ข | the game of uno

1.2K 78 18
By capstars

══════════════════

𝟏𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐨 ── ««

Uno out.

══════════════════

SHE STARED AT herself in the mirror with a smile.

So far, the day hasn't been that bad. Her agent had revealed different options of open buildings for her new salon, and she's been excited ever since. Throughout the years she'd been saving for her own salon. Satoria finally reached her goal to pay for the building and the furniture, and she wanted to get started right away. Her hand encircled her phone in her right hand, holding a frame of her father in the other.

She was going to make him proud.

Not only that, she had Theo to think about. It's been three days and she still wanted to think about her final decision. It took her a whole marathon of 'The Walking Dead' and three pints of ice cream later to finally start thinking, but her mind couldn't stop rationalizing about the different outcomes. What if the situation that happened in the past happens again? She didn't want to go through that heartbreak again. She simply couldn't.

"Tori! Let's talk!" Sam yelled as she appeared in her room.

Satoria rolled her eyes and dropped the frame of her father. Her eyes went to the figure who again―wore her robe, "Why the hell are you wearing my robe again? Don't you have your own clothes?"

"Let me tell you something, Tori. I don't care."

Tori chuckled and sat on top of her bed, "Why'd you wanna talk? Is this about the salon?"

Sam revealed something that she's been hiding behind her back. A mischievous grin came onto her lips as she gestured to the stack of cards, "How about a game of Uno?"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Satoria wasn't smiling anymore.

It's not like it was anything serious, but Tori was naturally a little competitive. She liked playing games, but she loved winning. And bitterness could slip in when she didn't get the win.

But this simply wasn't fair.

She should've known to not let Sam shuffle the cards that round. Sam had to have done something. There's no possible way that she's getting beaten in Uno. Out of all games―Uno?

Sam began to talk when she sensed the quiet anger of Tori, "I need to tell you something."

Satoria put down one of her cards and nodded her head, "Shoot."

"Your sister and I are dating." Sam told her a little too calmly.

Tori gaped at the tranquil expression on her best friend's face. It's not like she didn't notice the looks they gave each other or the blush her sister always had at the mention of Sam. But either way she was still surprised. She wanted to be supportive, but she had that fear and the overprotectiveness as an older sister.

"When did this happen?"

"Well we've always been attracted to each other but the night where you got wasted ―which we still need to talk about―I called her over and we talked. We just wanted to wait for the right time to tell you."

Satoria took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. She could see the amount of love on her face, and she knew Sam wasn't lying, "I trust you to not break her heart."

"No shit, Tori."

"And I trust her to do the same."

"Again. No shit."

"Then I approve. I'm happy for you, Sam." Satoria cooed, raising her arms from her seated position on the bed and hugging her.

Sam groaned at her words, "Ugh, does this mean you're gonna make fun of me all the time?"

"Yup."

"Shit."

Satoria laughed and went back to her seated position. As Sam placed her next card down she could sense that her best friend wanted to talk about something, and she already knew what it was about.

"So... about Theo." Sam remarked a little too casually and staring into her eyes.

"I knew you were about to do that!"

"What happened? Are yall together or something?"

"No―well not yet at least. We had this....moment and he was apologizing for what he did. I said for him to give me time to think about it."

"And I'm guessing from your love–stuck expression that your decision is already made?"

Satoria smiled at the memory of their kiss, "Actually no." She told her, placing down her second to last card, "Uno!"

Sam wasn't really worried about the card game anymore. She rolled her eyes and continued the conversation, "How do you feel?"

"Honestly, I don't know. He seemed really sorry―like really genuine. Of course, if I ever say yes we'd have to go slow, but I―" Tori released a deep sigh, "I just can't go through that again, Sam. I can't." Satoria bit her lip in thought, imagining the way his soft lips felt on hers.

"Did you tell him that?"

Satoria grimaced, "Yeah, you can say that."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Girl if you don't get your ass up from this bed!" Sam boomed, her eyes narrowing at the innocent expression of Satoria.

"Calm down, I was just about to call him after our game." She reassured her, chuckling at her frustration.

Sam blew a bubble and pushed it side to side in her mouth, "You want to know what I think?"

"No not really, but I know your annoying ass is still gonna tell me anyway." Tori joked.

"I think you've already made your choice, but you just hate yourself for making it so quick."

There was a pregnant silence that erupted after Sam's words. Tori's face suddenly filled with a deep stare, processing her words.

"You're right."

"And I know you're about to say 'what? no way' but we're not doing that today― Did you just say that I'm right?"

Satoria rolled her eyes. She hated admitting that Sam of all people was actually correct at her assumption, "Yes, Samantha. Those disgusting words came out of my mouth." Then, her expression turned a little somber, "Am I weak for doing that?"

"Well, Satoria King. Love makes us weak but it's up to us to turn that into strength."

When Tori didn't reply, she continued, "Think about it. When you tried to move on you couldn't. And that was the time you were genuinely looking for it. The moment you weren't looking for love, your ex shows up again and you start having feelings for him. Love found you and I just think it shows how much love overcomes even when you're miles apart for years. Feeling soft and appreciating someone doesn't mean you're weak. It means you're strong enough to share your love with others."

For a moment, Satoria wanted to think about her words. Her lips pursed at the last sentence of her 'speech' that made her heart race from her best friend's words. Everything that's happened in her life were steps. The breakup, the heartbreak, and everything else made her who she was today. She wasn't weak. And she wouldn't automatically accept him. But she realized that they could work their way up to where they used to be all those years ago.

They were Tori and Theo after all.

"I didn't realize you were a poet, Sam."

"Like I said before. Love made me stronger too."

Sam looked across the pile of cards and peeked at the last card of Tori. She ignored the 'hey!' that came from Satoria's lips and put down the rest of her cards, "Now you have a wild card―put it down."

"That's not how you play Uno―" But Tori paused her anger at the sight of the pointed look of her best friend. She reluctantly sighed and threw her last card, "Uno out." she grumbled.

"Now please call that white man. I just know Demi's gonna have a heart attack."

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey guys!

this is just another filler but it shows the inside of tori's thoughts! again, skipping the author's note since this is a tripple update lmao.

you're beautiful and drink some water! ily!

~precious<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 207 23
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
537K 7.4K 8
COMPLETE ๐Ÿ™‚ Finally finding herself and gaining confidence after having a hard young life, Kimone goes off to find herself in the world only to find...
87.2K 3.9K 32
"Look at me" He caresses my chin "Look into my eyes and see the truth, don't shy away from me, face my feelings and accept them. You already know." H...
296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...