π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž π»π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ

By steponme_levi

A group of friends who street races and causes chaos where ever they go. Until Nct shows up and causes mayhem. More

Only the beginning

Characters pt.1

35 0 0
By steponme_levi

Sunoo-22, rich, funny, smokes, has a bf, likes horror, and is bold asl.

Nana - 21, funny, single, rich, bold, likes to read and play instruments.

Kai- 18, funny, likes caprisuns, quiet as hell, like b-boying and breakdancing, single.

Hyunjae-20, funny, shy, pretty, single, likes to shop. Loves jhope, 🇲🇦🇺🇸.

Tyler-18, funny, single, likes fighting, loud , outta pocket, thinks of they stink Kai , likes money, truly a city boy, cum in my mouth.

Eric-19, single,weird,funny ig, hyunjaes ex.

Rylan-19, funny , bold, nice hands , freaky, flirty.

Akuri- 22, rich as fuck, flirty, bold, funny, single, likes shopping, likes cooking, petty asl, mean, bad attitude, loves food, good singer, the boujee.

Haruto-19,taken by sunoo, pretty boy, bold, flirty,gets mad easily, likes cats.

Mark-22, funny , flirty, frat boy, single , dancing likes rapping , likes dancing, apart of the 127's.

Taeyong- 26, funny,bold, flirty, single,fratboy,leader of the 127's, likes rapping , likes trying new clothing styles.

Yuta- 26 , funny , petty , sassy , doesn't give a fuck , apart of the 127's ,frat boy, single.

Johnny-26, funny , flirty, king of the fratboys, likes to sing, likes to rap, apart of 127's , likes cars, single .

Jungwoo-23, funny , shy , pretty boy, petty, sassy,apart of the 127's,likes to sing, likes to bake,single.

Haechan-21, funny, sassy ,flirty ,frat boy, likes annoying mark,likes to go on rides on his motorcycle, apart of the 127's , single .

Taeil-27, quiet , shy , funny , likes singing , likes hanging with haechan, apart of the 127's,single.

Doyoung-25, sassy, loud , flirty, shy kinda , likes to mess around with taeyong,single.

Jaehyun- 24, fratboy, funny , shy, flirty , quiet, likes to model, like late night walks ,single.

Yeji- 21, funny , pretty, shy , likes to flirt with ryunjin, single, likes dancing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...