Another Chance At Us { Sequel...

By Watt3v3r

"What are you doing in my house?" He sat there in my sofa with his arms spread out across it, his black shirt... More

Trailer & Characters
NYC
Meeting
Night Out
Memories
Cutting Ties
Stephan
Bittersweet
The Beast
My Way Or The Highway
Unpleasant Faces
Let The Fun Begin
Mystery
Getting Down To The Bottom
Masqerade
Lost
Plan C
I'll Be On My Way
Big Problems
Chicago
Trip
First Day
Second Day
Down To Business
This Is It
The Unexpected
Tell Me More
Sticky Situations
Date Night?
Mafioso
In The Air
Mysterious
Hey Babes !
Final Updates + PSA

Promise?

961 32 14
By Watt3v3r

Chapter Twenty Four

I woke up out of my sleep and of course Sophia was still deep in hers, I'm sure it's her snoring that woke me up.

When I went downstairs to get a glass of water I noticed the house was asleep as well. Which made sense since it was almost three in the morning.

I opened the wrong cupboard and it was full of all sorts of booze. Suddenly I wasn't so thirsty for water after seeing all the expensive liquors.

One minute I was browsing through the names of the bottles the next minute I was outside on the patio way past my limit.

I found myself thinking about my parents all over again. There's no doubt that what my grandparents said was true.

'Mr.Reynolds' is the son of Lucifer, and there is a possibility he knows who we are, we could be playing one of his sick twisted games.

Which is why we had to come up with a plan A and a plan B. We did form a plan the other day and it was a solid one at that.

If plan A doesn't work in our favor we move to plan B, but if that one flops on us to then we're definitely moving to plan C, which is my plan.

Bottom line, Plan C is we're going to have to get rid of him, I'll personally make sure he doesn't get in between me and my family every again.

"What's going on out here." His voice sounded my ears from behind me. I didn't bother to turn around, I knew who it was.

"I accidentally drank some of your liquor." Surprisingly, I managed to get that all out in one sentence.

"Accidentally?" He questioned me. His eyebrow was probably raised right now as he looked at the back of my head with a questionable look on his face.

"Well...I was only supposed to...sneak a little but I'm on my last shot." I went to pour it but not even a drop came out.

"Well, I stand corrected." Laughing to myself I realized how screwed I really was.

"We both know it's not a good sight when you're drunk." He still spoke from behind me but I could tell he was getting closer.

"Emma, put the bottle down." He told me while approaching me with his hand out. Without thinking I let the bottle slip through my fingers.

The thick glass shattered from underneath me and scattered all over the place. It was pretty hard to tell where it went because of how dark it was.

The only light we had was from what the moonlight was giving us. It was shining bright tonight, bright enough to see each other's faces but not enough to see little shards of glass.

"Emma!" Stephan let out with a scold as he rushed to me to help out.

"Crap, sorry!" I stood up quick once again I was not thinking and I felt something sharp on my foot which didn't hurt so bad.

To keep myself from it going any further I fell back and my hands landed straight on the glass.

Although I didn't feel anything at the moment, I knew that the multiple shards of glass stuck in my hands would have an impact on me later on.

Stephan ran towards me to catch me from the fall but he was too far away to reach me in time. When he got to me he lifted me up carefully in bridal style.

I could hear the glass crushing underneath his feet as he lifted me up, thankfully he had on his shoes. Was he planning on going out somewhere?

He carried me inside and brought me to his bathroom upstairs. I tried to hold onto him the best way I could without getting my blood on him.

My wrists were doing most of the job holding on while my hands dangled in the air.

Stephan softly placed me down onto the counter and looked me in the eyes. He was definitely searching for something but I couldn't figure out what, at least right now.

I could just imagine how my eyes looked right now in this drunken state, barely able to focus on the man standing in front of me.

He went under the counter and pulled out some sort of a kit, when I looked at it I couldn't help but try to fight the urge of flashbacks.

After all these years what happened to me when I was 18 still has a hold onto me. Stephan seemed to notice my change in reaction and placed the tool back into the box.

"Look at me I'm not going to hurt you, now you have to let me help you, alright?" He placed his hands under my chin and tilted my face up a bit.

"We have to get this glass out of your skin." He said more to himself than to me as he turned around and continued doing what he was doing, and I let him.

The way he handled me gently as if I was to be handled with care. Usually I don't like people treating me like I'm fragile, but in this moment I didn't mind because I actually...wanted it?

I observed him as he moved and he did it quickly too, which told me he most likely has done this multiple times before.

I mean, he is the leader of the freaking Italian mafia, of course he knows what he's doing. He looked up at me and my breath hitched in my throat. He definitely heard me take a gulp.

Damnit Emma, get a hold of yourself you're acting like a little girl.

"All good?" I asked him and he nodded his head and finished the last wraps on my feet. Just as I was about to get up he stopped me.

"Next, your hands." He took them softly and my body shifted at his touch, my hands fitted small into his own.

The thought of having to sit here a few inches from Stephans while he took care of my hands gave me a light shiver and he noticed.

"Are you cold?" He asked me. I raised my head to look up at him as he looked down upon me. I couldn't tell if it was the lighting but he looked like a goddess standing tall in his 6ft stance. Probably 6'2.

Shut up Emma.

"What? No, I'm not." My sentence came out weird but it threw me off. My drunken brain wondered why he was asking at first until I remembered.

"Oh, I see." Stephan said with an amused look on his face, his side smirk was evident.  Now I was wishing that I went with a simple yes to his question because now he knows exactly what he's doing to me.

"My hands are fine, I can deal with it in the morning." I told him trying to assure that there was no need to aid them.

He took a quick grip on my hands, it didn't hurt but it was enough for my face to make a reaction that gave it all away.

"Right." With that he began to patch up my hands, which only took a few minutes. They weren't as bad as my feet so there wasn't much that needed to be done.

I watched him as he cared for me gently, there was no denying the feeling this man gave me, even after all these years.

Maybe it was time for me to leave the past in the past, did I really need a clear explanation from him? It isn't like anything would change after all.

"What's stuck on your mind?" Stephan asks out of the blue, once again taking me by surprise. I hardened my face and shook my head.

"Nothing." I told him, honestly I was ready to get this finished so I can head back to bed. The alcohol was finally starting to hit my body getting me sleepy,  even though I was still shitfaced.

He looked up at me with his captivating eyes, the way they still showed it's grey-ish green color even in the dark when we were under the light of the moon.

Now that we were in a well lit room they stood out in all of his features, out of all the times I could have studied them I chose now.

Silly Emma.

I glanced down at his lips just as he licked them. When I looked back up at his eyes he was now taking his time looking up at me.

The tension in this room began to grow with each passing second, if one of us doesn't say anything soon my very intoxicated self will soon embarrass me.

My body began to heat up from my head all the way down to my toes and by the look of Stephans smirk, he was enjoying every second of it.

"Alright, all patched up." He finished bandaging my hand and closed up the kit. When he stood up he placed his hand on the counter right next to my bum.

On the way up he was so close that he nearly brushed his lips with mine. Then before I could even register what was going on he swiped me up into his arms like I weighed nothing.

At this point I was so tired that I didn't even say anything. I laid my head onto his chest and let him take me wherever. I'm pretty sure it was back to my room.

When we got there I heard the doorknob jingle and Stephan let out a heavy sigh.

"Emma, did you lock the door?" Crap! What in the world is wrong with my brain. Here I am locked out of the room, and there's no point in trying to wake Sophia.

That woman can sleep like a baby through a tornado.

"I have keys." He headed back down the hall to his room. When we got inside he gently placed me onto his bed and went to a drawer.

The only thing that lit the room was the light shining from his bathroom, so it wasn't completely dark, we could still see enough.

I just want to go to sleep already, why is it so hard?

"Got them, are you ready?" He came back up to me and I shook my head at his question.

"We could just sleep here." I almost slapped myself after I let out those words.

We? Come on, Emma did you just say that? Now I want to just crawl in a hole.

"Is that so?" He asked me, clearly amused again. I nodded my head at him.

"Do you think I'm lying?" I asked him and gave small smirk of my own.

"Not necessarily, but sober Emma wouldn't say anything like that." He told me. He wasn't completely wrong, even though I was only thinking about sleeping.

Or cuddling...

"Okay, help me up." I told him and he got right to it. Once he did I played his same trick on himself. He lifted me up and I made sure our lips grazed as he did so.

This time he didn't pick me up bridal style because I purposely wrapped my legs around him. Since he was at large my legs couldn't hold up on its own so he had to support me.

"Don't play with fire, Emma." He warned me, shamelessly gripping underneath my thighs. I gasped in his ear and he instantly tensed up.

"If it's fire I'm playing with." I began, slowing moving my head from his ear to his face. He was silently warning me with his eyes, and underneath it all held lust.

"Then I want you to be the one to burn me." I told him, looking from his lips to his eyes. In this moment I didn't care how crazy and stupid I sounded.

Because when I looked back up at his eyes I could tell I had him. All the strength it took to hold himself back vanished into thin air.

"Fottere." He growled those words in a much more thick accent and crashed his lips onto mine. (Translates to- f*ck).

Our lips moved in sync and with every movement it sent waves of electricity through the whole of body. My hands found his way to the back of his head and I gripped it between my fingers.

He returned it by gripping my bum and letting out another groan, pulling me further into him. I could tell he was fighting to hold himself back even though it seemed he was going all out.

I let out a soft moan as he placed a firm slap onto my bottom, rubbing it after. Our lips stayed connected as he set me down on the bed and then he tore himself away.

"Sorry sweet cheeks, I'm afraid we can't go any further." He planted another kiss on my lips, this one was soft and sweet.

We were both catching our breath while looking into each others eyes, until he picked me up into his arms.

"Why?" I asked him, with my face buried into his chest.

"You're drunk and we need to get you to bed." After he picked me up he began to take me to Sophia and I's room.

"No, why did you leave me years ago?" Before I could even think to stop myself I blurted the words out.

Great, you ruined it.

"Ah, I see." In seconds I was being placed on a soft surface and I knew it was my bed. We shared a room but had our separate beds.

He laid me down and wrapped me up into my blanket and fixed my pillow to make sure that I was comfortable before he left.

"That's also something that has to wait for sober Emma." He didn't seem uncomfortable from the question, it's like he honestly just wanted to wait until I was sober.

"Do you promise?" My eyes were closed shut and I stuck out my pinky. A second later I felt his pinky interlock with mine.

He knows that I take pinky promises very seriously so now I was able to relax knowing I would be finding out soon.

A soft kiss on my forehead was the last thing I felt before I let the darkness take a hold of me, but not before I heard these words.

"G*d damnit Emma, che cosa mi stai facendo?"

____________________________

Translates to - what are you doing to me?

Thank you so much for the ones who are still reading my book, I forget that I'm not 15 anymore and that I can't update every week.

I'm working 41-44 hours a week it's so hard y'all, plus I'm getting my life ready to be an adult.

If you guys did enjoy though please star and add my book to your library to stay updated 🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 280K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
1.3M 58.7K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
257 2 26
On my way back, I felt strong and large hands on my hips, and after a while I was pressed against the wall. "How long will you be doing this? '' he a...
12M 366K 81
βπ‚π¨π¦πž 𝐨𝐧, πƒπ’πšπ―π¨π₯𝐨. πƒπšπ§πœπž 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐞.❞ ❦ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediately grabbed my knife strapped to my thigh...