Epiphany-Marvel Smut Book

By allystyles666

i don't own any of the Marvel characters. Marvel characters/actors smut oneshots my marvel obsession and my w... More

I. Natasha Romanoff
II. Bucky Barnes&Steve Rogers
III. Bucky Barnes
IV. Bruce Banner
V. Wanda Maximoff
VI. Sam Wilson
VII. Peter Parker
VIII. Valkyrie&Loki
IX. Natasha Romanoff
THANK YOU!!!
X. Tony Stark
πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ
XI. Thor Odinson
XII. Natasha Romanoff&Wanda Maximoff
XIII. Shuri Udaku
XIV. Tony Stark&Steve Rogers
XVI. Chris Evans
XVII. Chris Evans, part 2
XIII. Tom Hiddleston
XIX. Carol Danvers
XX. Carol Danvers, part 2
XXI. Sebastian Stan
XXII. Loki&Mobius
XXIII. Wanda Maximoff
XXIV. Natasha Romanoff (g!p reader)
XXV. Maria Hill
XXVI. Pepper Potts
XXVII. Steve Rogers
i have something to say
hey people!!

XV. Tony Stark

5.1K 53 1
By allystyles666

HELLO I'M STILL ALIVE!! IT'S TONY'S BIRTHDAY MY BABY AHH SO OFC HE GETS A BIRTHDAY ONE.

Tony×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

''Hello y/n, you look amazing tonight.'' Loki smiled at me and kissed my hand.

''Thanks Loki, you don't look so bad yourself.'' i smiled and looked around me trying to find my boyfriend who said he was going to get drinks for us like 15 minutes ago. 

''Hey Thor, have you seen Tony?'' i asked Thor.

''Actually i have, but i don't think you will like it.'' he responded.

''Like what?'' i asked again, curious about what he meant. He turned me back and showed me Tony and Natasha flirting in the bar. I knew Natasha just liked to flirt with everyone but Tony? He had never done anything like he used to since we've started dating which is a long period of time. No matter how much i trusted him, one part of me was just jealous and wanted to make him mad.

''Thor?''

''Yes?''

''Would you like to make Tony mad?'' i asked smirking.

''Nope i'll pass, i'm sure Loki would love to though.'' he answered and Loki came next to us just in time.

''What is it that i would have loved?'' he asked.

''Tony is flirting with Natasha and i want to make him mad.'' i explained. He smiled mischievously and nodded, meaning he was in. 

''Alright, what do we do? Dance, talk, flirt, touch??'' Loki asked.

''Oh we're definitely not 'touching' but yeah we can dance.'' i answered. Loki said something to the DJ and the DJ girl nodded, changing the song to a slower one.

''Lady y/n, would you like to dance with me?'' he asked playfully, a little louder than he spoke a few minutes ago to get Tony's attention. I gave him my hand and he took it carefully like it was made of glass and was about to break any second. After we danced about a minute or two Loki leaned closer to my ear and whispered ''He's looking and god he's looking furiously.''

''That's good, is he still in the same place?'' i asked.

''No, he's a bit closer, to hear what we are talking i assume. Act like i said something funny.'' I giggled and fake punched Loki, already knowing how Tony was going to punish me tonight. 

''Put your hand on my back, like lower back. It'll get him going.'' i said and Loki lowered his hand until my ass on my uncovered back since my dress was really revealing as Tony liked. I heard someone mumbling a few curse words and before i knew i was pulled away from Loki harshly. He smiled and mouthed a 'you're welcome.' I smiled back and turned around to see my boyfriend looking at Loki like he wanted to kill him. 

''Oh hello, didn't you leave to get drinks, where are they?'' i asked batting my eyelashes innocently at my boyfriend as he looked at me with eyes both full of lust and full of anger. 

''What are you doing?'' he asked me.

''We just danced with Loki and chatted a little.'' i smiled.

''It seemed a little more than that.'' he said angrily.

''Well maybe if you were the one who asked me to dance with him instead of flirting with someone else maybe you could also touch me.'' i replied shouting a little and bringing everyone's attention to us. He held my hand so gently like he wasn't mad at me at all and took me to our room. He locked the door and told me to strip. I did as he said and sat on the edge of the bed, taking my clothes off and leaving myself only in my undergarments.

"Why did you let him do that?" he asked, sounding sad instead of angry.

"Because you were there talking to Natasha and she was acting like you weren't in a relationship and.. and i was jealous." i admitted looking at the floor.

"Honey, i'm sorry if i gave you the wrong impression but we were really just talking and as soon as she started to flirt i left the bar, not that you could notice while dancing with Loki." He lifted my chin up so that i was looking at him again. His eyes were watery and i was regretting what i did so much.

"Tony i'm so sorry i, i just couldn't... I just love you so much and i don't like you being that kind of close to anyone other than me. I really am i sorry." i was about to cry because i could see how sad he was, how sad i made him.

"It's fine, and i'm sorry too. But you know you were a bad girl." His pupils had grown and i knew what was going on his mind even if i had no powers.

"I know, what are you gonna do about it?" i asked teasing him.

"I'm gonna punish you love." he smirked and pushed me in the bed on my face and now i couldn't see him. I heard his belt and guessed he was undressing.

"Turn around." he demanded. I loved how dominant he was in bed but i can't say i didn't like to top as much as he did. I did as he said and turned around to sit while looking at him. His chest was rising up and down in a fast pace, dick up in the air, waiting to get inside me. As i was watching his body like i had never seen it before, he came closer and took my bra off freeing my boobs.

"Suck." he demanded again and i wrapped my mouth around his cock immeadiately. Tony groaned as i took him into my mouth as much as i could. I bobbed my head up and down on him as he played with my nipples.

"You're doing so good love." he complimented me and groaned when i hallowed my cheeks to bring him more pleasure. He pushed his dick even more inside my mouth and i could feel his tip in my throat.

"You're sucking daddy so well love, i think you deserve some fun too." he told me and pulled his dick out of my mouth. I whined in response but he pushed me back so that i was laying down again. He came and sat on the very edge of the bed.

“You will cum when granted the permission to.” he ordered.

"Yes." i nodded.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." He smirked and pushed my legs apart. My panties were red and had gold lace around them.

"I love it when you wear my colors, but i love it more when you don't wear anything." he smirked and pulled the cloth down, leaving me completely exposed to him.

"Tony just please." i whined as he trailed his finger up and down my inner thigh.

"Please what darling? Tell me what you want, whatever you want and i'll make you feel good." He leaned down enough that i could feel his hot breath on my stomach.

"Fuck me daddy." i closed my eyes when he sucked on my thigh and licked it after.

"Don't you think we should have some more fun before it?" he asked and put his fingers on my pussy.

"Yes, yes daddy. Please. However you want." i was begging him so desperate for a release and he was clearly enjoying it very much. He put his mouth around my clit, licking and sucking lightly. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue around my clit and he caught me off guard when he pushed a finger inside me and made me moan his name really loud, probably enough for everyone in the party to hear. He continued and pushed one more finger inside me after a few seconds. I felt that familiar knot form in my stomach and he opened his fingers in a scissors motion, streching me out as a preparation for his large dick.

"T-Tony i'm close." i warned him and he didn't respond but kept going. My legs started to shake and just when i was about to reach pure bliss, he got up and pulled his fingers out. Tears of frustration ran down my cheeks and he came closer to my face and sat next to me. He rubbed my cheeks and swiped the tears away.

"I know you want to cum darling. You were so good for me. You can cum after this okay?" he asked and i nodded smiling. I pulled him down and got on top of him, making him gasp since he didn't expect it.

"You've been in charge for enough." i smirked and lined up his dick with my entrance.

"Come on love, let me feel you." he whispered in my ear and i slowly sat on his dick. We both moaned at the same time and he flipped us over so that i was under him again.

"You'll do it later. I want to be on top tonight." he smirked and looked at me like he was asking if he could move. I nodded and he pulled his dick back until only the very tip was inside of me and pushed it back in fastly making me moan. He fucked me slowly but hard, and i needed more. I put my hand on my clit and rubbed it in circles. He didn't push my hand away and pinched my nipples, bringing me more pleasure. He fastened his pace like he knew what i was thinking and moaned loudly when i clenched around his dick.

"If you do that again i don't think i can last much longer." he chuckled and i moaned again as he hit my g-spot again and again with each thrust. His dick was throbbing inside me and i clenched around him again making him moan.

"Daddy i'm so close."

"Me too love. Cum, cum for daddy." he moaned as i came on his dick and he released into me coating my walls with his arousal. He pulled out and watched his cum trickle out of me and onto the sheets.

"I could just watch you like this forever." he smiled and kissed me. I pulled back and he laid next to me.

"You were such a good girl for daddy love. Now you can top me if you'd like." he smiled.

"Oh i will." i chuckled and got on top of him.

Hello! sorry for not updating yesterday night, i just couldn't keep my eyes open and write. Anyways, like y'all know i won't be able to update until the 6th of june. Pleeease wish me luck on my exam. ily all, have a nice day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.1K 36
He was known for being cold, rude, hot blooded and stubborn. But what if a girl who was accidentally entered to their world meet him and change his...
29K 322 34
Imagines based on the Netflix show Ginny and Georgia. Enjoy:) << some smut involved. Started: January 24th 2023 Ended: - ...
54.1K 2.2K 6
Y/n, a kid in fifth grade encounters the world of gangsters after meeting two strangers.... (A/n: wla akong mahanap na fanfic within my liking, kay...
13.2K 281 15
Being the only human in a world filled with talking animals is bad enough, but what happens when a group of terrorists mixes your DNA up with a creat...