Stella's troubles

By Gemma3450

Stella feels betrayed that Stolas slept with the lows at life form in all of Hell, an Imp. She feels like she... More

οΏΌSleeping with an Imp
Worthless
The knife
We need to talk
Just go away
All we need is each other
The End

Secerts revilved

485 3 0
By Gemma3450

Octavia's POV:
Mom's been kind I've distant lately. Even when they fought before, she never missed a lunch with me before. I walk through the halls of the castle to their bedroom, dad had to sleep in a guest room because mother refused to see him let alone sleep next to him. The servants told me she had locked herself in their when we left for Loo-Loo land a couple days ago. Dad and I had a heart to heart and cam to an understanding about Blizo and what her dad wanted but I don't want to see mom hurt either.
I walk over to the door and lightly knocked. "Mother are you in their?" I placed my hand on the door and it slowly creaked open. Mother sat on the ground, her makeup dropped from her eyes onto her feathers, and she was surrounded by bottles of wine. "Mother are you doing alright ?" She walked into the room and stood next to her.
           She had never seen her mother like this before , she had always looked strong and confident but now she looked she weak and tired. "How are you doing ?" Octavia asked, and still no response. Stella was just curled up in a ball with her head resting on her knees. "I didn't see you at lunch today, have you eaten?" Via tried to create small talk, but telling by the plates full of food that the servants brought her, she could tell her mother hadn't eaten anything.
         " Mom please, just say something" Octavia begged, holding her mothers hands. "I don't matter to him do I ?" Her mother said in a blank voice., Octavia was confused at what she said. "I spend all this time trying to fix my marriage when I don't even matter to him" she said laughing hysterically.
"What?"She wondered out loud. "Do you know why I did it?" She shook her head no.
           "I did it for you, Via" she sighed "My parents insane expectations on me as a kid, and I hated it. But I did the exact same thing to you" her mother looks her in the eyes "I'm sor..r..r..y" she broke down into sobs and Octavia quickly brought her mother into a hug. They heard Stolas calling for Octavia through the hall, and she looked back at her mother.  
          "It's ok, you always preferred your fathers attention over mine" she turned away and went silent again. "No, mom that's not..." she stuttered on words, and realized she was right, she had always spent time with her father over her mother. She felt her stomach drop, what if they make choose. She could never do that, she loved the both so much. "Didn't you hear me!" She yelled "I said go!" Stella knocked over a plate of food and started throwing things again.
            She didn't know what caused her mother to suddenly act like that but she was sure it was the sound of her father. I don't know how much more I can take of this.

Later that day:
Octavia walked back to her mothers room with a plate of crackers, fruits and nuts, some of her mother favorites. When she arrived the door was cracked open "Mother?" She pushed the down open and Stella was sharpening a knife. "Mom!" She gasped in shock, "What are you doing !" She asked dropping the plate. "I want to kill that cheating prick, get out of my way Octavia" she threatened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 494 3
━━━━━━━━ βπ˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπŽπŠ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π€ππ˜π“π‡πˆππ† 𝐁𝐔𝐓...π‘πˆπ†π‡π“?❞ UNDER HEAVY EDITING & REVISING!!
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
2.1M 110K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
487K 30.5K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...