frenemies - vinnie hacker

By user0572569213

vinnie and nessa hate eachother. but then they dont. yk what happens.. More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7.5
8
help!
wtf

backstory

1.4K 9 0
By user0572569213

nessa is bryces younger sister.
bryce lives at sway w the rest of the og sway boys.

nessa, dixie, aaron, troy and vinnie are best friends.
they go to the same high school and its their senior year.

they blew up on tiktok last summer but decided to stay in school till they graduate.

theyre tiktokers/youtubers with millions of followers. and theyre friends with most of the main influencers ( josh richards, jaden hossler, addison rae etc etc )

after they graduate, theyre not really gonna go off to college cus theyre gonna work into their careers as influencers.

- vinnie, aaron, and troy live at sway gaming.
- ness lives with her parents.
- dixie lives with her parents too. her younger sister charli does online school, n shes the most popular tiktoker.

not writing much here, just make it make sense 😁

ages:
nessa- 18
vinnie- 18
aaron- 18
troy- 18
dixie- 18
charli- 16
bryce- 21
josh- 18
kio- 19
jordan- 19
addison- 19

rest of the ages the same as their actual ages, im j lazy to write them all down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...
598K 16.1K 32
𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑡𝑡𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑡𝑭𝑰π‘ͺ 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 they drive each other crazy but will always be down for each other. 𝑽𝑰𝑡𝑡𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑬...
128K 1.4K 52
Hate is a strong word. Vinnie Hacker is a tiktok boy. Florence is a tiktok girl. For people that do the same type of tiktoks they sure do dislike ea...
614K 9.3K 38
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ 𝚊 πšπš’πš”πšπš˜πš” πš‹πš˜πš’ πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚊 πšπš’πš”πšπš˜πš” πšπš’πš›πš• πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπš πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš–πšŠ...