Promises • Osamu Miya x Reade...

By mtndewcollectors

PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you me... More

Chapter 1: Studying
Chapter 2: Incidents
Chapter 3: Marker
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: Change
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Finally
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: Rumors
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Mistaken
Chapter 15: Epilogue

Chapter 6: The Week Before

8.9K 205 81
By mtndewcollectors

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

MONDAY NIGHT:
Phone Call With Osamu-

"Do you have any idea who he might set me up with?"

"Honestly no, sorry. He hasn't even told Suna I'm sure. Maybe he just doesnt know yet?"

"I don't remember why I agreed to this you know? I think I was just so surprised he asked out Sakusa."

"I'm surprised too. I mean he's usually a bitch about these things you know?"

"Yeah, I mean I just hope it's not someone douchey you know? Anyway I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Osamu, sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams to you to Y/n."

TUESDAY:
Lunch With Suna, Kita, Atsumu, and Osamu-

"Suna said you guys are setting Y/n up on a date?" Kita looked around the table.

"Oh yeah, Kita youll never believe it, so Y/n told Atsumu if he asked out Sakusa then she would go on a date so Atsumu did and now he's setting her up with someone." Osamu said it like it was common knowledge.

"Oh? OH?! So you finally asked Sakusa out?? Where are you taking him?"

"Im not sure but I know he doesnt like crowds and small spaces, So im thinking about taking him on a beach picnic.."

"Thats cute Atsumu I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

"So wait, are you gonna put that much thought into Y/n's date?" Kita had become pretty acquainted with you.

"Oh yeah, I know who im gonna put her with but I just need to convince him, and at least tell him. But I'm not gonna say anything about the date, I want it to be a surprise!"

"So really you just choose to be an asshole to everyone?" Atsumu rolled his eyes at his brother.

"You're annoying"

WEDNESDAY:
Messages Between Atsumu and You-

—————–—————
PRIVATE MESSAGES
Atsumu Miya

Atsumu:
make sure you dress nice!
did you have an idea on
what you wanted to wear?

Y/n:
not really no

Atsumu:
wear one of the new outfits we
just got at the mall
duh

Y/n:
dUh
u sound stupid

Atsumu:
your stupid
im the one setting u up
be careful

Y/n:
whatever
have a good date!!

Atsumu:
will do!!

Atsumu and Osamu's House-

Atsumu was about to leave for his date but needed to ask Osamu something. He had gone to the room that the twins shared, finding Osamu watching some show you had talked about liking. He rolled his eyes at his brother who was in his own little world.

"Samu." Osamu hummed in response still engrossed in the tv show, it was actually quite good.

"Can you do me a teeny tiny little favor?"

"No." Atsumu groaned.

"Please! Trust me youll like it!!"

"What is it?"

"Be Y/n's date on saturday!" Osamu paused the tv show he was watching and started at his brother.

"Okay." Osamu went back to the tv show.

"Please I'll do anyth- Wait what?" Atsumu stared at his brother.

"I said okay." Osamu rolled his eyes, still paying attention to his laptop.

"OH MY GOD OKAY! Alright make sure you dress nice and do NOT tell her!"

THURSDAY:
Your House After School-

"So how'd it go yesterday?"

"I bet they kissed!" You and Suna had been teasing Atsumu all day.

"Me too." You giggled before laying your head onto Osamus leg, earning a flick on the forehead.

"Ow!" You rubbed the spot and Osamu shrugged.

"Why are you so clingy?" You shrugged.

"You have nice legs." You closed your eyes and sighed, not being able to witness the small blush on Osamus face.

"We didn't kiss on the lips but he gave me a kiss on the cheek! And we had alot of fun! Oh my god I'm so gay for him." You had chuckled slightly at Atsumu.

"He was really nice and we walked on the beach for a little bit and he paid for icecream and it was just so nice and he said that he would plan the next date and when I said 'next date?!' he said 'Yeah its what couples do right?' and i was like freaking out and-"

"So are you guys dating?" Suna was getting a little irritated with the rambling but needed the gossip.

"AAAH WE ARE!! Two years of pining and now we're here!" You sat up a little to quickly and ended up getting slammed by Osamus arm which was put over you.

"Ow! Why are you so muscular! Anyway, Congratulations Atsumu I'm happy for you!"

"Thank you Y/n! Someone's supportive." Atsumu rolled his eyes and Suna threw a pillow at the blonde.

"I'm excited for my date now." You went back to laying on Osamus thigh who just had to accept it and started playing with your hair

"You should be Y/n, I'm sure your date is excited to." Osamu blushed slightly, but you couldnt tell cuz you were to busy talking to Atsumu.

FRIDAY:
Gym after Volleyball Practice-

"So Y/n are you excited for your date tommorow, I worked really hard planning it!" You smiled slightly.

"I think I actually am, you have to help me pick my outfit though, god knows what I'd pick."

"Don't worry I got you!" You and Atsumu shared a small laugh before Suna put his arm over you.

"Since when did I lose Atsumu to you?" You shrugged his arm off.

"Since I'm the better cousin, besides you always have Osamu or better yet, there's always Kita." Suna had shared his little crush with you the other day and as much as you tried not to tease him it was just to funny.

"Yeah, Suna dont worry I'll always be here for you." Kita gave Suna a small smile who had flushed making Kita put a hand to his head.

"You're burning up. Are you okay?" Suna had swatted Kitas hand off and dismissed it.

"I'm fine!" Suna had to turn around to hide his face and eventually just decided to go get water, leaving you and the twins to try not to laugh.

"Y/n."

"Yes, Kita?"

"Can i talk to you in private please?"

"Yeah of course, I'll be back guys!" You could hear the twins start to laugh as soon as you guys exited the gym doors.

"What did you need Kita?" You had smiled at him and he looked, nervous?

"Well.. Your Suna's cousin so you know him and I was.. I was wondering if he liked someone." Kita had started to avoid eye contact.

"He does." Kita had looked you in the eyes, he looked sad.

"Oh.."

"Were you planning on asking him out?" Kita nodded slowly.

"He'd say yes, dont stress to much!"

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent!" Kita let out a small smile.

"Thank you Y/n!" You nodded and you both returned to the gym to find a very stressed Suna and the twins laughing.

SATURDAY:
Your House One Hour Before The Date-

"Kenma I'm not gonna lie I feel like puking." You looked at your phone to see Kenma giving you a disgusted face.

"Don't do that, then I will to." Kenma gagged slightly and Kuroo had basically thrown the fake blonde off his lap.

"Look what you did Y/n." You laughed at Kuroo who was staring at Kenma like he was the devil.

"Anyways, you guys like the fit?" Kenma watched as you did an awkward spin.

"You're so awkward Y/n." You shrugged at Kenmas comment.

"You guys think I should do makeup?"

"You decide." You shrugged.

"Y/n would you calm down you look like your about to start tweaking." You giggled a bit.

"I already am to be honest, I think the energy drinks are catching up to me." Kenma rolled his eyes

"Get ready for your date. Talk to you later." You waved off Kenma and hung up.

You were so nervous.

END CHAPTER SIX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.3K 58
WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna how he feels? TRIGGER WARNING: Contains...
134K 1.5K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
7.3K 178 11
Atsumu and Osamu were your older cousins, your best of friends, the boys you grew up with Including their group of friends they met through car meets...
86.4K 2.3K 43
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...