Aru Shah stuff

By purple_skylights

Aru Shah fanfiction (oneshots, short stories and AU's). [Note: There will be lots of Aruden moments and fluff... More

Introduction (sorta?)
Aiden at the House of the Sun
Aiden when Aru looks at a Mirror (Part 1)
Aiden and Aru, The Fight (Part 2)
Aru and Aiden, The Fight (Part 3)
Lost in Time - Bonus
Lost in Time - Prologue
Lost in Time -1
Lost in Time -2
So... it's a writer's note.
Lost in Time -3
Lost in Time 4

Time Travel A/U

956 10 7
By purple_skylights

Okay, so I had an idea while in the shower and thought, "Hmm, why not?"

To give you a gist of what will happen in this A/U, The Sleeper goes to the past, to cause some more trouble, but unfortunately for him, he time-traveled to the age of the OG Pandavas who stopped him before it was too late. After his plans were foiled he heads back, but unbeknownst to him the OG Pandavas followed him into a "new and unusual time"(that you may now know as the present). Now the next time the Sleeper attacks, two sets of Pandavas appear at the scene.....

I'll probably publish the first chapter in a few days (I'd do it now but it's 2:00 am here and I need to go to bed!)

- Purple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
230K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...