Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
πŸ¦€1
πŸ¦‘2
πŸ™3
🦞4
🦐5
🐒6
πŸ¦–7
πŸ‰8
🦎9
🦈10
🐳11
🐬12
🐦13
πŸ¦›14
πŸ¦‡15
πŸ•·οΈ16
🐧17
🦑18
πŸ„19
πŸ¦“20
🐼21
🦨 22
🐨 23
πŸ¦₯24
πŸ¦™25
🐐26
🐻27
πŸ’28
🐌29
🦘30
🦒31
πŸ‘33
🐣34
🐠35
🐈36
πŸ… 37
🐀38 ~final chapter~

🐰32

2.8K 95 7
By TaekookMF

✨self promotion✨

Schnitzels

Please 🙏🥺

Go to read my forth book
"After all he is my dork"😭🙏

Thank you 😊💕

Btw, this is a very wholesome and soft chapter.
Please, grab a tissue!😭🤧💕

No one's p.o.v

"It's positive"

"It's positive"

"It's fricking positive"

Taehyung couldn't realize he was actually pregnant. Saying he was shocked is an understatement.

"I-I am pregnant?" Taehyung asked himself out loud.

"No shiz Sherlock." Jisoo answered Taehyung, giggling afterwards.

Taehyung was so happy, so so so happy.
He will be a father, he will have a small child that is made out of pure love.

Not even two minutes after Jisoo told Taehyung that he is pregnant, he bursted in tears.

Taehyung's small frame was shaking, he sobbed loudly into his palms. Jisoo was shedding some tears too, smiling happily at the crying luna.

Before Jisoo could comfort the sobbing Taehyung, the doors got opened with a loud banging sound. It was Jungkook, who looked at his omega with worried eyes.

Jungkook didn't waste a second and ran towards the small boy. He set on the bed and hugged Taehyung tightly, kissing his curly hair.

"What the hell is going on Jisoo?!" Jungkook was very worried, his mate was shivering and crying in his arms.

"Chill there Jeon! Everything is okay, I will leave you both alone.
Taehyung will explain you what happened to him. Taehyung, everything is going to be okay, remember my words." Jisoo said and took her leave.

Taehyung was holding Jungkook tightly, afraid to tell him that he is pregnant.
"Taehyung, you are making me nervous. Please~ tell me what is wrong." Jungkook whispered into his mate's ear sweet nothings.

"Kookie, you won't leave me? Can you promise that no matter what you will stay by my side?" Taehyung sniffled, calming down slowly.

"Of course I won't leave you pup. I promised you I will be by your side forever." Jungkook kissed his husband's head.

"Okay... So, I am not your only pup anymore." Taehyung said, thinking Jungkook will understand.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook tried to think but didn't get the hidden message behind Taehyung's words.

"Kook, I-I am carrying our pup." Taehyung whispered.

When Jungkook heard the word pup, his heart did a flip in his chest.
His small mate is carrying their child.
A child that was made from their love and strong bond.

Taehyung on the other hand, was very anxious. Jungkook just set, not saying a single word.
So, Taehyung straddled on Jungkook's lap and hugged Jungkook's nape.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Taehyung caressed the alpha's cheek.
After that question, Taehyung saw Jungkook crying for the first time.

Jungkook looks like a strong and tough man, but he is like a small soft bunny inside. Taehyung started to cry as well, thinking Jungkook looks even more manly when he let his emotions out.

"A-are you for real?" Jungkook held Taehyung's waist tightly.

Taehyung nodded and smiled softly.
Jungkook started to cry even harder into Taehyung's nape, embracing him tighter.
"I-I love you so much, Taehyung. You don't even no how much I love you." Jungkook confessed.

"Hehehe, I love you too kookie. So so so very a lot of much." Taehyung giggled, knowing that his words doesn't make any sense.

They set together, holding each other tightly. Both of them sharing one of the most important moments in their lives.

(Tata and cooky in the background 😭)

"Are you good now love?" Taehyung asked his alpha, while playing with Jungkook's hair.

"Yes, thank you so much for this amazing gift. I love you a lot, and you too little pup." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's nonexistent bump.

"Hehe, I hope he will be healthy and strong like. That he will be a great leader and intelligent." Taehyung smiled.

"Well, I hope he will be kind and smart like you. That he will be nice and charming like his mom." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned down and pecked Jungkook's lips sweetly.
"Let's relax for a bit before Jin will come and do a whole movie." Taehyung said making both of the males laugh.

Taehyung and Jungkook hugged each other and took a small nap.
They needed to renew their strength because Jin will for sure drain it in a moment.

Hello schnitzels 🐢💚
How are you darlings? I hope you are keeping yourselves safe and sound.
Take care of your precious mind and body, and smile more :)

Just wanted to make sure you all are okay, and if not... Remember that there is nothing in this world that can break you down.💪😎💕

Meme time ⏰😎

🤭

Point to be noted, but she actually just tripped over the stairs...

😭✊

Best movie in the entire world 😭😍

Love you 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 66.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
262K 8.9K 17
Kim Taehyung is the soon to be the Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack, the strongest wolf pack known. He's got it all, the power, his "Luna" and an awe...
55.3K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
131K 11.3K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...