Larry Stylinson One Shots II

By chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts More

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Inseparable
Midnight Memories
Babysitting
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
Praise
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.1
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
Bubble Gum Drama Queen
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
Do Me A Favor
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Pregnancy

4.8K 58 156
By chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: Louis takes care of 14-week pregnant Harry and they reveal the pregnancy to the boys.

*This one shot takes place in an AU where males can also get pregnant*

-

Louis wakes up to an empty bed. Instead of spooning Harry, he finds himself spooning one of Harry's pillows; Harry must have done that when he got up. Louis sits up and rubs his eyes, then looks around the dark room, humming when he still doesn't see his husband. So, he ambles to the bathroom in just his shorts and socks, picking up a shirt from his closet and slipping it on on the way.

"Harry?" Louis quietly knocks on the door. When he gets no response, he takes a step back and sighs when he realizes that the light isn't on. He purses his lips and knits his eyebrows, because every morning for the past 14 weeks, Harry has either been in the bathroom having a wee, throwing up, or trying not to throw up. "Harry?" Louis speaks again once he makes it downstairs.

"In here!" Harry calls. Louis smiles at the comfortable, familiar sound of Harry's voice as he follows it to the living room.

"Good morning." Louis places a kiss to Harry's temple, then starts for the kitchen.

"I've got your cuppa in here," Harry says. Louis smiles once again and turns around. Surely enough, a steaming cup of tea is sitting on a coaster on the wooden coffee table in front of the couch.

"Thank you, love, but you didn't have to do that," Louis happily sits next to his spouse, who is only wearing black shorts and crew socks.

"I'm happy to. I feel great right now," he smiles.

"No nausea?" Louis wonders.

"Nope."

"What happened to your shirt?"

"Hot flashes," Harry gives an unenthusiastic smile, then sips on his orange juice. "I just ate a small breakfast, so this may not be completely accurate. But..." Harry stands up and turns sideways, cupping the bottom of his belly and showing Louis his tiny bump.

"You're showing!" Louis exclaims. While "showing" is a very loose term, Harry's usual fairly flat stomach has begun to protrude.

"I just look bloated. I hardly look pregnant," he pouts.

"That's not true, baby," Louis coos. Harry has been emotional for the past few months, and Louis doesn't want his boy to cry at 10 in the morning. "Our baby is in there. The doctor said you probably won't show as much as other people towards the beginning of the second trimester because you've got a long torso," he reminds him. "But you are showing a little right now." Louis looks down at Harry's tummy and smiles, because that's their baby.

"I guess you're right," Harry says with a small smile.

"I'm always right," Louis chuckles. "You look as beautiful as ever. Do you think it's about time we tell friends? Our family has known for a few days now." Harry bites his lip at the mention of having to tell more people about the pregnancy, since they had a miscarriage a little over a year ago. However, now that they are in the second trimester, a miscarriage is highly unlikely.

"Okay," Harry eventually says. "How should we tell them?" He wonders.

"Let's just tell them when we see them at work today," Louis shrugs. To announce Harry's pregnancy to Louis and Harry's families, they sent each household a bouquet of baby pink and baby blue flowers with an ultrasound attached to a card holder of 13-week old baby Tomlinson.

"Okay," Harry agrees.

"You sit down while I text the group chat, and then I can give you a back massage. How does that sound?"

"Sounds amazing. I'm really gonna miss this special treatment once the baby comes," Harry fondly says, nose scrunch and all.

"Pregnant or not, you'll always be my baby." Harry cups Louis' face and leans in for a kiss; Louis can feel Harry smiling as their lips move together. "Right, I'm gonna text the boys quickly, then it's just me, you, and little bub." Louis' fingers move fast across his keyboard as he types out a message, something not too specific while also trying to sound important.

Louis, to "The Boys": Don't be late for work today, there might be something you don't wanna miss ;)

Louis silences his and Harry's phones, then lets Harry pick a show on the television while he begins to rub his back.

-

Louis and Harry arrive at the photoshoot ten minutes early, ensuring that they are the first band members there. The back parking lot is uninhabited, save for the parked cars of crew members. Louis takes the keys out of the ignition and starts for the building, but he doesn't feel Harry beside him. When he turns around, he sees Harry leaning against the side of the car and looking at the ground with his hands on his stomach.

"What's up?" Louis wonders.

"I just got dizzy," Harry says before taking a deep breath.

"Sit back down, love. I'll get the door," Louis kindly says. He opens the passenger side door for Harry, who then sits down and tries to regain his bearings.

"I've gotta use the bathroom. It's like I just drank an ocean," Harry chuckles after a few seconds.

"I'll take you to the bathroom then. Are you good now?" Louis asks, and Harry nods. They loosely lock arms on their short walk to the building. Louis leads them straight to a bathroom, then waits outside for Harry.

Harry emerges from the bathroom after a few minutes, and he looks refreshed; he probably splashed cool water on his face.

"What happens if we have to do a photoshoot in a few months from now?" Harry asks. "Or a tour?" He suddenly realizes, his voice riddled with anxiety.

"Then we'll either take a break or put you in baggy clothes. But we don't do photoshoots very often anyways, so we'll be okay," Louis assures him.

"People are gonna notice the bump eventually, Louis," Harry bites his lip. Louis grabs Harry's hands and gently pulls him closer.

"We'll tell the world eventually, and they'll be understanding. And once you get closer to your date and when the baby comes, we're gonna have to take a little time off." Louis smiles when he thinks of the future, because it sounds like nothing short of a dream come true.

"What about the band?" He wonders. Louis leads his husband to the hair and makeup station as he answers his question.

"The band can take a little break if we need. We might have to postpone tour a couple months, but we'll get back into it eventually. The fans will wait for us. We might be able to buy some more time by posting baby pictures, though," Louis cheekily says, and Harry giggles.

"Hi hun! It's been so long since I've seen you," Lou Teasdale smiles. Harry sits in the chair in front of Lou, and she starts subconsciously playing with his hair while looking at him in the mirror. "Are you feeling better?"

"I'm feeling much better, thank you," Harry smiles. To get Harry out of work in the first trimester, Harry decided to make up the lie that he had mono; that covered up him not feeling well and being extremely fatigued.

"You look amazing. You're practically glowing!" Harry blushes and looks at Louis, who silently agrees with Lou. Lou starts working on Harry's hair, and Harry calmly watches her. He figures he'll have to cut his shoulder-length hair before he gives birth, because having short hair as opposed to long hair is just one less thing to worry about.

"I'm hungry," Harry quietly says to Louis after a few minutes.

"I'll grab you something. What are you hungry for?" Louis stands from his seat next to Harry, looking sharp and ready to help. Harry scrunches his nose at this, because Louis has been so incredibly hands-on ever since they found out about the pregnancy. However, even though the first trimester was a little tough for Harry, he has been feeling better in the first two weeks of his second trimester, so he doesn't need Louis as much. He would never tell him that, though.

"A few clementines would be nice. Thank you," Harry smiles. Just after Louis leaves, Niall approaches Harry.

"Hey bud. Nice to see you back at work," he says with a wide grin. He looks like he wants to go in for a hug, but Lou is still working.

"It's nice to be back. After doing nothing but laying in bed, feeling sick, and going on little walks when I could, working today is an absolute dream," Harry lightheartedly says. Louis soon returns with a bowl of peeled clementines and hands it to Harry before greeting Niall.

"Wow. It's shocking to see Louis here on time. And to think he told us not to be late today," Niall teases.

"You got here at your usual time and it's not like you had to wake up any earlier, you're fine," Louis responds. Something about fatherhood has made Louis generally less sassy towards people, but he could still drag someone through the dirt with one sentence if he wanted to.

"So what was the text about?" Niall wonders, brushing off Louis' comment.

"We're gonna wait until the other boys get here to tell you," Louis says.

"They're here already. I passed them on my way over here," Niall says, and Louis and Harry suddenly become nervous. They never got to reveal their pregnancy to anyone last time, because Harry had a miscarriage at about nine weeks.

"Give us a second, we'll meet you in one of the dressing rooms." Louis politely sends Niall away, then sits back down in the chair next to Harry and waits for him to be done. After Lou finishes styling his hair, the couple finds Liam, Niall, and Zayn all sitting on a couch in Zayn's dressing room, ready to hear the news.

"Hi guys," Harry greets his friends, then starts to pick up a random chair and position it so him and Louis are sitting across from their band mates.

"I'll get that, love," Louis quickly says.

"I can get my own chair, Lou. Thank you, though," Harry says, because he is more than capable of picking up a chair and moving it a few feet. The boys sit close together, and Louis has a small smile resting on his face as he slowly rubs Harry's back to comfort him and help expel any nerves.

"You tell them. It's your moment," Louis whispers.

"It's not my moment any more than it is yours, darling. We both contributed," Harry whispers back, then looks at his friends.

"So?" Niall hums. They all look curious as to what the seemingly important news could be. Harry sits quietly to take in the exciting moment for a little longer before he starts speaking.

"When Louis and I had a miscarriage last year, it was really hard on us. We were so excited to have a baby." He stops talking and closes his eyes for a second, his lower lip trembling as he remembers how dark of a time that was in his life.

"We're really sorry that happened to you both. I know how excited you are to be a parent one day, H," Liam mournfully says. Niall and Zayn quietly nod, both sharing sad expressions.

"Thank you. I'll never forget the excitement of seeing a positive pregnancy test for the first time. Now, I don't wanna speak for Louis, but I'd say that seeing that first positive pregnancy test is just as exciting the second time around." Wide smiles spread across Louis and Harry's faces, ones of pure joy. Harry's reveal is so smooth that Niall, Zayn, and Liam all sit there for a split second without reacting, until Zayn jumps from the couch and pulls Harry and Louis in for a hug.

"Congratulations!" He exclaims. Liam and Niall join them, taking turns hugging their band mates before sitting back down. They all have excitement in their eyes, and each of them feel nothing but happiness for their friends.

"How far along are you?" Niall asks.

"14 weeks," Harry smiles. "Baby is the size of a nectarine."

"I can't believe we didn't know until now. You're glowing!" Zayn marvels, and Harry blushes yet again.

"Do you know the sex of the baby yet?" Liam asks.

"We still have a couple of weeks until then, but I know we would be happy no matter the sex," Louis answers. "Do you wanna show them your bump?" He asks Harry. He smiles fondly as Harry stands up, turns to the side, and lifts his shirt just enough to reveal his tiny baby bump.

"It's gonna be a few weeks before I actually look pregnant, but..." Harry trails. He looks at the three boys on the couch, who are all looking at his stomach in awe and happiness through misty eyes.

"You look beautiful, darling," Louis softly says. Harry sits down and kisses Louis; Harry slowly rubs his tummy as the boys all talk, mainly about the pregnancy.

Harry finds it hard not to gush about the baby every chance he gets. The best part is that now, he doesn't have to contain himself in front of his band mates. Being pregnant was his dream, and now that dream is a reality. He was fairly sick for a majority of the first trimester, but he would not trade any nausea, food aversion, or cramps for the world, because he knows that his body is doing something magical.

"Your bowl is empty," Louis notices. "Do you want me to take it?" Harry smiles at Louis' helpfulness, delighted and slightly surprised that it has lasted 14 weeks now.

"Sure. Thank you," Harry hands Louis his empty clementine bowl, then watches as Louis throws it away in a nearby trash can. When he returns, he rests a hand on Harry's tummy. It is too soon to feel the baby kick, but Harry assumes he will cry when he or she does, because it is a very clear reminder that their child is growing.

"Do you have any names picked out?" Zayn wonders.

"Um, not yet?" Louis says, then turns to Harry for confirmation.

"Not yet," Harry responds. "I was a little hesitant at first about getting excited and planning ahead, because we didn't get the chance to do the stuff we had planned with our first pregnancy," he stoically explains. The boys quietly nod in understanding, then change the subject.

-

"Today was fun," Harry contently sighs. Louis grabs a water bottle for Harry and a can of soda for himself before settling next to his husband on the couch.

"It was," Louis happily agrees.

"Can I have a back rub?" Harry kindly asks, knowing Louis won't turn him down.

"You're really milking this, aren't you?" He chuckles, since massages are Harry's favorite thing ever.

"Definitely not."

"You'll be needing a lot more back rubs once your already bad back has to support the weight of a baby in a couple of months," Louis reminds him. Harry sighs at this, but he is still grateful to be pregnant; his back pain is very low on his list of concerns.

"I'll just have you take care of me," Harry sweetly hums.

"I'll be taking care of your every need for the next...six months?"

"Sounds right," Harry confirms. "You said every need?" He smirks.

"Of course, my love," Louis lowly says, then places a kiss to the back of his boy's neck.

"In that case..." Harry turns around and lies on his back, slightly spreading his legs for Louis. Due to an increased blood flow and heightened sensitivity, Harry has been hornier than he was as a teenager. Louis doesn't mind this in the slightest, as Harry is even more eager to have sex than he usually is.

"Can we still do this in a few months? I mean, will your stomach get in the way?" Louis wonders, sliding Harry's shorts off while he waits for a response.

"I hope we can still do it. If not, you'll just have to work from the back," Harry chuckles.

"That's no problem at all," Louis smiles, then begins pumping Harry's length in his hand. He studies Harry's reaction, delighting in how blissed out his boy already looks. He then lowers his mouth onto the first half of Harry's cock, and Harry emits a pleasured sigh, followed by a small moan. Louis bobs his head and sinks further down each time until his nose touches Harry's shaved pubic area.

"Louis," Harry gasps. He tangles his fingers in Louis' hair and involuntarily bucks his hips up, causing his tip to hit the back of Louis' throat. Louis smiles and looks at Harry through his eyelashes, who has his head thrown back and sounds like this is the first time he has ever been blown. "I'm gonna come, fuck," he whines when Louis starts pumping him in his hand again and flicking his tongue over his tip. Harry's body trembles and stiffens, and Louis slides Harry's cock into his mouth just as he reaches his orgasm. Harry bucks his hips more and tightens his grip on Louis' hair as Louis swallows everything Harry gives him, then pulls off and pulls Harry's shorts back up.

"You're so sensitive down there, I love it," Louis happily says. "How about we keep this going up in the bedroom?" He suggests.

"I would love to, Mr. Tomlinson," Harry fondly says. Louis chuckles and picks Harry up bridal style, then starts for the stairs.

"Away we go, Mr. Tomlinson." Harry scrunches his nose at this, then kisses Louis' cheek. Before getting pregnant, Harry did not think he could possibly love Louis more. However, now that Louis is the father to his baby, he finds more reasons to love him every single day.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 8
Some random Larry oneshots. I'm currently in uni and idk if/when i can update again so here is what I have so far. Enjoy
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!
149K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.