Music's Love

Par Pan-wastaken

The stage was dark as we all heard the cheers of the people, everything was loud as I held the mic. "Is every... Plus

Chapter 1

40 0 0
Par Pan-wastaken

Forget about our past

|September 6, 6:40 am|

|Angst|Fluff|Fighting|

I heard the beeping of my alarm as I just sighed picking my phone up beside me and checking the time, 6:40. "Oh wow, only 80 more minutes until school.." I said to myself as I placed my phone back down. "Wait school!!" I repeated to myself and got up looking through some clothes I had packed for college, I picked out the very first complete outfits I placed into my suitcase. I then ran into the shower to take a quick shower and get things ready. 

-7 am-

I got out of the shower and fixed myself, I picked up my messenger bag and ran out only to run back into my room picking up my car's key and walked out of my room and close the door. I then started to run out to the parking lot. I looked around and realized there it was a black Mercedes. I huffed as I opened up the door and got in, as I heard my stomach growl. I sighed as I just rolled my eyes ignoring my hunger, starting to get things ready to go to school.

-7:20am-

Oh god, it's 7:20! I better get to class before the bell rings! I picked up my messenger bag from the passenger seat next to me. I locked my car, placing the keys into my pockets, and started to run to the college. I remember the class number and realized it wasn't far from the entrance, I then ran to the left side and looked through the numbers. Taking notice of one class and opening up the door as the bell just rang, "Oh thank god.." I sighed sliding down the door, as I heard some chuckle as they come close to me.

"Hey, you alright?" I heard them ask as they had a British accent and I looked up, to see their dark brown hair and their chocolate-colored eyes. They held their hand out to me as they smiled, I smiled back and nodded. Letting them help me get up, "Oh yeah I'm fine, just thought I would have been late. So I was just relieved to not be late."

"Oh I see well, my name is George. As I have a brother as well but I think you'll meet him soon. But anyway let's go sit down somewhere, and let me introduce you to the others." 

"Of course!" I said as I went along with him and smiled while walking behind him, I then saw everyone around. I realized how many people were in this class and was happy there wasn't a lot. "Alright we all have our own nicknames that we will go by, so I'll tell you. So the one with the glasses is Antfrost. The one with the black and red hoodie is Badboyhalo. The blue one is Skeppy. As we have two more coming, but our last person here, is Dream. Say hi babe."

Babe... I should have guessed he was with someone. Someone as cute yet hot as him is taken. I then looked up to see Dream coming close to us, I then realized he was wearing a green mask and waved at me. "Hello um-"

"Sapnap. Sapnap Phoenix." I said as he still seemed to keep a straight face. "Wait a Phoenix!" George said surprised as he realized which family I came from. "Mr.Phoenix." He said as he bowed down as Dream did too. "O-Oh no need for formal introduction, I may be a Phoenix but no need for this," I said as I just smiled, and sighed. I always hated when this happened, as my family was a royal one. Everyone knew about us. Though I always hated when this happened, as I said before. 

"I see, well it's an honor to meet you, Mr.Phoenix. I'm Dream, Dream Alarie."

"Wait have we met before? I've heard your name before."

"Yes, we have, remember the newest photoshoot you had about a week ago? Yeah, I was the one you were beside."

"Oh, you're the one! I was told about you, it was an honor to meet you back then!" I said. The Alarie. The second richest family in the world besides mine of course, "Yep that was me. Sorry, I didn't talk much before though, I had too much on my plate to do. Sorry about that." He apologized as I just smiled and shook my head. "Oh no it's fine no need to apologize, that was in the past. I also had too much to do and wasn't paying attention to anyone or was able to do anything really."

"If you guys are finished I would like for you too to sit down, and pay attention to your first class." We heard someone say I turned to the voice and realized it was our teacher. Not only was it our teacher it was Wilbur Gold, the most famous musician in the world. "W-Wait you're Wilbur Gold! So that means-"

"Yep, this little guy is my brother!" Wilbur said as he pulled George under him, "Let me go, Wilbur! You-!" George was about to curse as Wilbur just shoved him to the side as he stood prideful as I realized something. "So that's why I recognized him! The Gold family, the most famous musician family in the world!" I said as I was amazed. I was going to be taught music by the most famous Gold family member and having a class with his sibling."Yep, two Gold family members in just one classroom. As you are going to be taught by one and being learning with one. So as the first day of school I'll give you all signed music posters of my band, Lovejoy, and let you all introduce yourselves to each other!" 

I saw how prideful Mr.Gold was and strived to be like him. To know music like him, learn things like, and let alone be known my music from him. I smiled as I was happy to be in his class until I heard panting coming from the door. I turned to the door and just realized who it was. 

"Karl, Quackity.." I felt my breathing stop as I looked at them, "Mr.Gold, we are so sorry for being late! We overslept and then we went to get some food and didn't realize the time." Karl apologized for both of them as I saw the rings, I saw the very same rings they had on since when I left them. But I also realized they had two more extra rings on, they had gotten married. I let my head hang low as I guess Dream took notice of that and tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to him as he looked worried. "You alright? All of a sudden you became quiet when the two came inside." George had started as I just smiled at him. "Just a bad past with them that's al-"

"Sapnap..?" I heard someone ask and looked up to Karl and Quackity, the two looked so happy to see me. As they walked close to me and Quackity picked up my hands, "It's so great to see you again! We thought we wouldn't see you again..." He explained as I started to shake, "I-I..."

"Quackity please come back! Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad but don't go back to Las Nevadas! You know what happened to you last time when you were there!" Sapnap yelled as he held onto Quackity's shirt pulling him back to only be pushed to the glass table they had, it shattered on Sapnap's back. "I'll do what I want Sapnap! You're just someone with money, so why not use it!? Just leave me alone, you don't even know anything about me!" Quackity yelled at Sapnap, who just struggled to get up as the blood ran down his back. Quackity soon left and slammed the door shut. Karl then came down from upstairs and saw Sapnap who had tears running down his face as he was in so much pain to get up, "K-Karl... Please help me.." Sapnap begged though Karl just looked at him for a bit before walking away and to the door, "Sorry Sapnap, I have a job to attended to." Karl just simply said, leaving the one he said was his 'loved one' Sapnap was just left there bleeding. He then realized he had his phone on the broken table and called 911, though he never said the reason why he had been on the shattered table. He would just say he had a drink and fell on the table. So that's what he left them.

"Sapnap!" That was when I snapped right back to reality. "What happened, your breathing started to speed up. I realized you were about to have an anxiety attack, are you alright?" Dream asked as I gulped, I saw Karl and Quackity standing there worried a few steps away from me. I once again let my head hang low, I didn't want to say what happened but I also didn't want them to worry. "Y-Yeah I'm fine I just-um..- I just thought of something and forgot about everything that's all," I told Dream as I guess he knew I was lying as he looked right through me. "Sapnap if you need to go to the bathroom, you can go."

"Oh no I'm fine I just thought of something of the past that's all," I told Wilbur and that's when he just sighed and nodded. "I see, well let's get this class to start."

-12 pm, Lunchtime-

"Finally, lunch~" I mumbled to myself I picked up my bag and check my phone, I smiled at the time as I just got up and fell back to the ground realizing I had bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was, "Hey watch where you're going!!" They yelled as they picked me up by my shirt just to throw me back to the ground, I gasped as I felt the air leave my body. They stepped on my chest as I realized how they looked like but I didn't know who they were. "P-Please stop!" I yelled but they pushed me to the ground even harder. "Oh shut up! You deserve this for not watching where you were going!"

"I was going to say sorry!" I yelled again but only to realize that they kicked my side, as I coughed and realized it was blood. "That will teach you." They said and walked away, I felt like this has happened before of course, it reminded me of when Quackity and Karl just left me to bleed on the table. I felt my side and hissed as it felt so painful. I got up to only fall back to my knees, I panted as it felt painful to get up. I then heard a knock on the door as the door then opened up. "Sapnap!" They yelled and ran down to me, I soon realized it was Dream. "What happened to go?" He said as I guessed he saw my blood hand. "I just fell and realized I coughed up blood."

"You should really stop lying." He said picking me up bridal style, as I felt myself turn a shade of red. "I'll bring you to the nurse's office so she can help y-"

"N-No!" I said as I pushed myself off of Dream and fell to the floor, I saw the shock in his face and just shook my head. "I'm fine, I don't have to go to the nurse's office. I'm fine. I really am, just bumped into someone that's all." I explained to Dream but I should have chosen my words carefully as he looked so mad. "How did they look like? How did they sound like? What kind of close did they have? Did you catch their name?" Dream asked as I just felt the pressure build-up. "Dream I-"

"There you two are, what are you two doing?" George asked us as he saw that I was on the floor and Dream was right beside me on the floor. As he just looked sad when he saw us two. "I was going to take Sapnap into the nurse's office since he coughed up b-"

"It's nothing important, we were just about to leave," I said stopping Dream from finishing his sentence. "No, wait. Coughing up what? Sapnap are you alright?" George asked as he got on his knees and got beside me as he grabbed my wrist and pulled my wrist to look at it. "George, Dream. I'm fine don't worry about me." I told them as they just sighed at the same time. "Alright fine sorry. But let's go get some food, I'm starving." Dream said as almost immediately my stomach growled when Dream said something about food. "Seems like I'm not the only one who's starving." Dream smirked while saying it. "I wasn't able to eat anything this morning, ok," I told them as I got up once again from being on my knees. "You haven't eaten this morning!" George asked surprised and helped me up quickly.

"Then let's get you something to eat quickly!" George said with a smile, I smiled back and nodded of course going back after what he said. Dream got up and sighed, "Alright let's go we have an hour to eat. I know a place we can eat, they have 5 stars and the greatest food." Dream explained and taking out his phone to show us. It was a 5-star place and it seemed to have great food. "Alright let's go there, I just want some good food," I said as they both chuckled. I just smiled as we went out of the room and walked to the parking lot though it took us a while to get there.

-12:30pm-

"Sapnap just go to your left and park there."

"Why did you have to pick a place so far from the school?"

"Oh come on you said it was fine as long as you got good food."

"Yeah, but I thought it would have been close by here," I whined as I saw them and then parked up when I saw them. "Finally arrived," I said with a sigh and ended my call with Dream. I soon got out and waved at the two of them. "Alright come on! Let's get some food!"

We had all made it in and I just took in the smell of the place and its looks. "This place looks amazing," I said as I looked around, and it all looked amazing. "Hi you all, welcome to Indigo Space! As I will be your servant, Niki Lovegood!"

"Hello, Niki. We would love a table of three."

"Of course and what would the names be?"

"Dream Alarie, George Gold, and Sapnap Phoenix."

"Alright, Alarie, Gold, and Phoenix. I'll take you right- wait a minute."

I held in my laugh as she had just started to realize as George nudged me to not laugh, but he was about to start laughing himself. "Sapnap, George. Hush.." Dream mumbled to us as he sounded like he was about to laugh.

"You guys are-! How did I not notice!? I-I mean, Of course! I'll take you to a seat!" She said bowing down to us, but of course, it was always mostly to me. "O-Oh no need for that, please we are all humans. We are all equal and being royalty may make me seem more above, but of course, I am just human."

"I-I-Yes! Of course!" She said standing straight up as I took notice of her outfit, she was rather short but she also looked great in shape. She had pink cheeks, grey eyes, and painted pink hair. As she would have been perfect to work at my parent's modeling place. "Here is your seat." She said trying to keep her calm. "Thank you." Dream thanked her as I was the first to sit down on the other side of Dream and George. "Um excuse me I have a question," I said to Niki as she nodded. 

"How much money do you make?" I asked as the two that were sitting down got surprised as they looked at me. "Sapnap you can't just ask that!" Dream said to me. "Dream's right you shouldn't just ask that right away." George agreed with him.

"Ah, no it's fine. As to answer your question, Mr. Phoenix. I make 100 a month, just a few tips make it 100. Without them, I would probably make 50 or 40 dollars." She said keeping a smile, "How would you like to make 2,000 a day?" I asked her as her eyes widened. "E-Excuse? Mind explaining?" She asked. "My parents have a modeling thing, and we need more women. As I took notice, and I'm sorry about what I did, I took notice of your shape from up and down. As you come up with all their expectation. Looks, body form, and everything."

"O-Of course I would love to work for your parents!" She said holding her clipboard close to her chest as I smiled. "Here, this is their number. Just call the office up and say  'S.P.H said I you needed a female model.' As they will bring you up to my parents and tell them about how you got the number, and how you are interested." I explained with a smile as she nodded when I handed her a card from my wallet, it was a small black-colored card with a flame of fire at the bottom right. She nodded and placed it into a pocket she had, "R-Right your food!" She remembered.

"Just an order of meat and three bowls of rice, with some veggies."

Niki wrote that down and nodded, "It's up in 5 minutes." She said as she walked away.

"So did you find an interest in her?~" Dream teased me with a smirk, "W-What?" I laughed as George just smiled but he looked sad while smiling. "N-No of course not! I'm not even into girls! I mean they are nice and pretty and all of that, but I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl at the moment." I told him as Dream and George looked like he became happy once again. 

"So you're not wanting to be in a relationship at the moment?" George spoke out with interest. "At the moment not really, I wouldn't say I would. I had a bad relationship with two people, so I really wouldn't be interested to be at the time. Well unless I find someone who I fall for." I explained, "Oh I see!"

"Here is your food!" Niki said coming up as she moved a paper, "Um if it isn't too much to ask could I get an autograph from all of you?" Niki asked handing us a paper and pen. "Oh sure." Dream said opening up the pen and writing his, then George, then it came to me. I then wrote down my autograph, as I added my number on there. "Here you go." I handed it back to Niki and smiled at her, she almost glowed when she saw all of our autographs. Though I guess she hadn't realized that my phone number was there. 

"Thank you to all of you!" She happily said and walked away. We all smiled at each other and we started to eat.

-1:20pm-

"Bye see you both after school!" I said with a smile as I waved to them and walked away going to my last class. I got into my classroom and then realized they were there, they were sitting right next to each other. As the seats were assigned as my name was right next to them, they took notice I was at the door as I just looked down at the ground and cursed under my breath. I then went to sit beside Quackity as there was my seat. "Sappy-?"

"Sapnap."

"Huh?"

"My name is Sapnap. Not Sappy or Sap or anything you two called me. My name is Sapnap."

"But-"

"It's that or don't talk me," I growled at them, as they stayed quiet but then Quackity talked away.

"Sapnap, we're sorry what we did those two years ago. I didn't mean to be like that I was just frustrated with things and-"

 "20. I was 20 when you did that Quackity. You traumatized me from that, making me think I did something wrong, and even to this day I still feel as if I was the one that was wrong. The one that disappointed you two. But guess what?"

"What?"

"It was you two that disappointed me. You two disappointed me by making me believe all of that. Making me feel regret in doing all that I do."

"Sapp-"

"Sapnap."

"Sapnap, look we're sorry. We really are. And we want to make up for those lost times, we want to at least be friends."

"I don't want to make up for lost times. I want to forget about those times, I want to forget everything about our past. Let me just think about it and I'll tell you what I think. But for now, I don't want to see you guys or even really talk just please leave me alone. I want to be able to live without the past haunting me."

"Of course Sapnap. Just take your time and think about it, just please know we are really sorry."

"Y-Yeah. I'll keep it in mind.."

-2:30 pm, Afterschool-

I sighed as I made it out of school, I tried to call up Dream from my phone but it seemed like every time I did the time grew much more. I just sighed thinking they just lied, I started to walk to my car until I heard some strange noises coming from a car. I then looked over to where the noises were coming from as the car was moving from one side to another. I then realized what was happening in that car and turned red just looking away and getting into my own car. I just groaned as I wished I could unsee what I just did. I then turned on my car and went to my parent's place. Their place was up on a moment, it was a pearl white. As the whole place was on a mountain. As the mountain was a big one that could only go up with a car or walking for 2 hours.

But I also wanted to go up there to talk to them about the Gold and Alarie family. I wanted to know more about the family as I just sighed wanting to know what was hidden behind just good looks and wealth. I then thought and agree with my idea. I then got a call back from Dream but just sighed letting it ring as he did.

I then pulled out of the drive was and started to drive to my parent's place.

-3 pm-

I soon arrived and sighed as I got out, I then fixed up what I was wearing. I had been wearing black jeans, a black button-up shirt, a white tie, a white vest, black dressing shoes, and black ear and tongue piercings. I then fixed my bandana to look good. I then locked up my car at the front and rung on the doorbell. Just waiting for someone to open up the door as that person was my father out of all people. He looked so much serious and scarier than I remember I always hated that about him, as he gave me so many scars and pain in my past.

"Sapnap! What a surprise! It's good to see you again!" He said with a smile, as he pulled me inside and hugged me. I of course quickly pulled again from him and looked at him all confused. He was never like this so for him to all of a sudden be like this scared me. "Ok who are you and what did you do with Johnson Phoenix?" I asked as he looked like he was holding back a laugh and all of a sudden started to laugh. I was so confused and didn't know what to do.

"Oh that was a great joke! 'what did you do with Johnson Phoenix?' That was a great joke!" He laughed out but I was more confused than happy. This was never how my dad acted, he was always the type to be so hateful and want things to be his way. But even this. If the "old him" as I would say now saw him like this. He would call him weak and an insane person. I just couldn't believe this. 

I then heard the clicking of heels come near, I turned and saw my mother coming out away. I got down on my knee and bowed down. As I heard her laugh, "Sappy, what are you doing on the floor. Come and get up. As instead give your mother a hug!"

"A hug?"

"Of course! What did you forget what a hug is after three years away from us?" She joked as she spread her arms out open to hug me. I was confused but did as she was told gave her a hug. "Aw look at you. You've grown up so much in just those three years, I even heard the news about your ex's and I really am sorry for what happened. But hey it was a hardship you had to go through, and I'm proud of you for that." She said all of that and she touched some heartstrings, I felt tears roll down my face. I never heard her say she was ever proud of me or even happy of me.

"Mom.." 

"Shh~ I know I never said any of that to you, and I'm sorry. I was a horrible mother to you and I truly am sorry about that. So cry if you need to, no need hide your emotions this time." She said I've never seen this side of Destiny Phoenix. She was always caring about her looks, and she never cared for anyone's emotions. They cried, and she didn't care. They were happy, she didn't care. They were mad at her, she just didn't care. But now she was a different person. They were a different person, it seemed like they gave up how they acted to be better people. I soon felt someone else join in in the hug, it was my father. We were all a family now. All a happy family. I felt my tears fall down my cheeks and onto my mother's shoulder. I just felt so happy as we all came together, as we all soon hugged tighter. 

"I love you, mom and dad."

"I/I love you too Sappy/my son."

-2 minutes later.-

I wanted to stay like this and so did my parents but we soon broke from each other's grip and pulled back. My mom had her black eyeliner dripping from her eyes, my dad's eyes were slightly red from the cry as for me. I have also been wearing eyeliner, and it dripped down from my eyes.

"We're proud of you son. I'm proud of you my son." My dad spoke in a soft tone of voice that just made me smile, I wiped away my tears but also made a mess of eyeliner on my face. "Oh, baby don't wipe your tears you just made a mess." My mother said as she stopped me from doing more of a mess. 

I nodded and just smiled. "It was a great moment guys. But I have to ask you all a question about some families." I told them as they nodded. "Of course, but let's get you cleaned up." My mothers said taking me to a room and cleaning up my eyeliner, she cleaned hers up and we went back to my dad.

"So what did you want to ask about?"

"Two families. The Golds and the Alaries family. I found out that the two Gold siblings are in my class, and Alarie's kid is in my class as well. I was also able to make friends with them."

It was as if just saying I found out that the two families' children were in my class. As they looked so serious and my father smirked, "Oh of course. We've had them on outsides for so long. Here let's go to the library and will give you the information."

-5 hours later, 7:30 pm-

I sighed and waved at my parents as I walked out to my car. Opening up my door and getting in. I looked at the papers I had in my hand. I sighed as I realized how they all were. I then realized that the Alarie family was far more secretive and that there wasn't much of their family that could be true. What was there were mostly just rumors that could or could not be true.

That was what scared me though, they could have so many more bad things that could be true and they just pass it on as a rumor. However, with the Gold family, it seemed like they were always too pure. They went from a poor family on the streets to all the things in the world, I was just amazed by this and realized something. 

Dream and George are both together as they are the opposite of each other.

I just sighed as I had fallen for George but of course, he was with someone, and love, at first sight, is just a joke. Love itself was a is just a lie. I mean just look at my past which I wish to forget, love didn't end up good for me. It didn't go well for me when I had a girlfriend and not even when I had my two partners. 

I just shook my head and sighed I placed the papers on the seat beside me, turned on my car, and got everything ready. "How about I get something to drink before going..?" I asked myself as if there was someone in my car, I just nodded to the idea. 

-8 pm-

"Thank you! Have a good night!"

"You too."

I looked at the bag and saw how many bottles I picked out, 5 bottles of wine. I just sighed realizing I brought bottles without thinking again. When I was walking out I saw the two. I saw Dream and George walking to the store. I looked around to see if I could hide, though I took off my bandana and placed it around my neck, and made it into a tie. I made my hair mess, as it covered my eyes as my undercut was then shown. I heard their voices pass by me as I walked to my car. I was so thankful that it worked, and that they didn't realize I was fixing myself up.

I then fixed myself up, I placed my bandana up to my forehead again, and fixed my hair again. I then heard my phone ring as I jumped just realizing it was my phone, I took it out and saw who it was. 'Wilbur Gold.' My teacher?

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sapnap I was wondering if you would like to learn some things about music?"

"I would like to but I don't understand?"

"Oh, right I need to explain. Ok so I thought of the idea of making a band, well it wasn't my idea but I had to add to it. Dream and George thought of it. As the others thought the idea was good, but they needed it to go well at first. So I wanted to know if you also wanted to join in on Dream and George's idea."

"I-"

"We could take it slow in the first weeks but you could also learn some instruments."

I stopped talking as I felt how excited he was, I then realized that I would love the idea. So why not give into his happiness.

"Sure, I'll love to join."

"Oh great! Alright, see you in my classroom tomorrow."

"See you, Mr.Gold."

We then hung up, I just smiled at the idea as I turned back on my car and drove back to my place.

As I got into the parking lot I realized I got a phone call, I check who it was and it was George. I sighed and picked up. "Hello?" I asked as I got out of my car and took the bag with me, and locked up my car. "Hey, this is Sapnap correct? Don't want to get the wrong number again, because of some dumb person who did give me the correct number!"

"That was once time!"

"One time my a-"

"This is Sapnap and made me you should call later when everything is alr-"

"No!"

I gasped and dropped my phone as I covered my ears, though the bag stayed in the middle of my arm. I then heard my phone drop to the floor and I guess the noise somehow went through the other side."Sapnap..?"

"I-I...I have to call you later.."

"W-Wait, we wanted to tell you to come over to the school. Wilbur wants to meet the three of us to talk about the band."

"S-Sure.."

"See you-"

I hung up on George as I just sighed, I picked up my phone and saw the crack on the back of my phone.

-8:25pm-

I sighed as I parked up once again in the school parking lot, I took out my keys and got out. I then saw George coming up to me with a sad smile. "Hey, you alright? I heard that something happened on your side, what happened?"

"I just got scared when you yelled at me, I'm sorry. That wasn't good of me to-"

"Sapnap, it's fine. It was my fault anyway, I got mad at Dream and let it affect you." George explained as he cupped my cheeks, I realized how beautiful he was. He was a bit shorter than me however as he got to my ear, that was when he wasn't standing on his tippy toes. "We should probably head back inside," I said as it at the moment when he turned red, as I smiled.

"R-Right we should-"

"George is he- Oh he is. Come on you guys Wilbur is waiting." Dream said as he glared at George who just seemed to be serious all of a sudden. "Let's go inside now." He said letting his head hand as we walked inside, "Right." We all walked on inside the building and into our own classroom, "Hey guys! So I brought us some drinks, wait how old are you guys so I know how much to pour you guys. I know George is 21."

"I'm 23." Dream said taking off his hoodie to show a black turtleneck shirt that didn't have sleeves as it seemed like he worked out. I would have guessed so since that is the life of a model. "And you Sapnap?" Wilbur asked me pulling out a bottle and pouring some into the glasses he brought, "I'm 22." I said with an embarrassed laugh, "Oh wow, you guys are young like me."

"Oh really how old are you?" I asked, I would have thought about my age are even 20 at least-"I'm 24." He said as he had me my glass. "24? You look like you would be the same as George." Dream laughed as I nodded agreeing with him. "As if, how do you think this little guy learned to sing and play music?" Wilbur playfully asked us. 

"But anyway, we still have to learn some things about music. Like the basics and the type of band you are going to be." Wilbur said to all of us as he chugged down the rest of the bottle. "Maybe something that has rock in it?" Dream asked as George shook his head. "How about bringing it with pop?"

"Pop-rock maybe?" I asked as they all looked at me. "That is a great idea!" Pop rock, it was. "Alright now that we have that down, let's think of some instruments you all want to play.." Wilbur said to us once again. "I would love to play the guitar. Maybe the electric guitar." Dream suggested, Wilbur nodded and wrote that down on the board. "Maybe I'll play the drums!" George said happily and Wilbur nodded once more. "As for you Sapnap?" He asked me as I thought, "Well me and George both thought, maybe he should be in the lead. Taking on the action." Dream said as Wilbur looked back at me. "Lead guitarist then?" I asked as George and Dream nodded.

"As for the other instruments, we could follow those in by some other people. But as for now let's talk about them. " Wilbur said and we all nodded. "So get comfortable and ready to listen." He said to us, as he said that George and Dream got together and cuddled on the floor and near a wall. I just sat on the floor near the board to see what he would say.

It went on for hours as we all spoke about it as we soon fell asleep. As we were all soon sitting in the seats. The tables facing the board with the seats there. We didn't know when we fell asleep but we all fell asleep, was all we knew.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
962K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...