Train To Busan (TTB) || [SaTz...

By perciixx

Train To Busan, Twice version but the main characters are Sana and Tzuyu. -- To end, To start over again, To... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
Final

5.

6.7K 339 895
By perciixx

"What's your ideal wedding?"

From staring outside the wedding boutique that they saw when they crossed to one of the streets in Busan, Sana asked holding onto Tzuyu's hand gently. Her fingers are intertwined with hers and she's wearing her usual charming smile.

"What about yours?" Tzuyu asked instead, her eyes are also locked in that beautiful long white gown displayed on the glass wall.

She glances at Sana and saw how Sana's eyes glisten in both light and pleasure that she couldn't figure out if Sana is happy or just daydreaming. Nevertheless, she still found her beautiful.

"On my wedding day, I would like to wear a beautiful white dress. I don't want it to be grand I just want it simple then I want white flowers in the church as my decorations, and I also want to invite a lot of people. I also loves to see strangers too just so they can witness the love on that very special day."

Sana answered with a little jump earning a chuckle from Tzuyu and the latter could only nod when Sana starts mumbling about what cake decorations she wants or what wedding song should be played during the wedding.

Tzuyu smiles and chuckles a little knowing how Sana is so vocal about that.

"And of course, it would be very ideal if I will get married to you!"

It's always a confession, Sana bluntly saying words about the future is what makes Tzuyu hope that they will surely make it. There may be a time that they will fight over some misunderstandings but she doesn't even have a blurry sight of the future as long as Sana is with her.

"Me too, I want to get married to you. Let's do that then let's wear dresses with beautiful needlework." She said mirroring the excitement that Sana displays causing Sana to blushed the second she speaks.

"God, I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

Tzuyu received a tight hug, she tightens her embrace as well "I love you too!"

//[End of flashback]

Everyday you wake up, life offers you different kinds of unexpected surprises.

For Tzuyu, every morning is always different. Depending on how the shade of the sky paints it blue, or how green the trees, or how different the tone of the birds, how the air blows naturally and sometimes not a little at all.

And when it comes to their relationship... it's also unexpected.

Sometimes they fight, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they sit and play and sometimes they just make love. Sometimes they cry and at some point, they laugh. You see, everyday is different.

She question, how did she ever survive the almost 7 years of being in a relationship with one soul?

She may not say it but she is proud everytime their friends would ask them if they're still together.

There is no such thing as secret.

It's just everyday you need to learn a thing about her and embrace it the seconds you found out.

But...

You see, life is not just the only one who loves to surprised people. Love also comes in a way.

Love is full of that too.

Surprises? Unexpected moments? Yes. 

It was unexpected for her to fall in love with someone this long.

And it's also unexpected for them to end after making it this long.

So she wonders, what will going to happen after Busan? She still hope... secretly.. that Busan will never be the end of their relationship. She hopes. She do.

Tzuyu gets back in reality when she found Sana gripping tightly on her hand.

The noise rose to sound in each ear of the passengers and the fear started to escalate up to their chest.

Zombies.

A bunch of zombies are running and coming on their way making Sana hold onto Tzuyu's hand tightly and drag her to run with her.

"Shit shit shit!" she heard the passengers cursing and just like that the commotion in the quiet place is starting to uphold once they started running away to the station.

Everyone's yelling at the top of their lungs.

Crying for help.

Begging.

Tzuyu looks behind and saw how those deadly zombies run to the people and how their ravenous desire to eat flesh awaken the reality inside her body.

She swallowed hard, blinks, and run as fast as she could with Sana.

She needs to be safe, they need to be safe, both her and Sana need to be safe.

"Run!"

"Pali!!"

"H-Helpppp!!!"

"Quick! Back to the train!"

Out of panic, the crowd who are almost near the train opens the train door not realizing that there's also a bunch of zombies inside causing it to come out just like that.

"Oh God!" Mina mutters under her breath. She stared in horror seeing how the people get eaten by the zombies.

"Run to the left!" Momo quickly announces, with Dahyun behind her she runs leading the way.

Sana looks around quietly with worry, she saw other people getting attacked by the zombies and some are already turning into them.

Her eyes water at the sight of those people who are pleading for help because just like them, they also wanted to survive.

She bites her lower lip and cries silently, she holds tightly on Tzuyu who is gently dragging her and though she felt a little burden towards her girlfriend, she tried her best to run fast.

"M-Momo unnie!" Chaeng called when they stop halfway through the rail yard—where complex series of railroad tracks is seen.

Momo turned back to face Chaeng. "I know, we needed to find a working locomotive."

Mina hurriedly looks around. She wanted to help by observing first before anything else but there's a bunch of cars and locomotives in the place.

Dahyun looks to where the noise is coming from, now she sees a bunch of people is about to reach their way and the zombies are running behind them.

She bit her lower lips and quickly noticed how the ground shakes.

The girls look downs with confusion coated in their faces when they feel like there's an earthquake.

"W-what's going on?" Sana questioned also noticing how the stones move.

"What on earth.."

"There's a train coming!"

One of the men in the crowd shouted making them turn to face the fast train that doesn't even have a plan to stop even if it's already halfway through the end part of the railway.

"Shit!!!" Dahyun curses and she quickly drag Momo to pass by the railroad before they get stuck to the place and get attacked by the zombies.

"Sana, run!"

Sana who held her breath brings back to reality after Tzuyu snapped her back and drag her to the other side too.

"Mina, let's go!" Chaeng holds onto her hand but Mina's eyes are locked to the people getting stumbled on their feet while running because of the rail track and what got her is they were screaming for help.

"Mina!" Chaeng called over as she drags Mina.

"C-Chaeng, we need to help t-them." She said in her cracked voice.

"We can't do that Mina." Chaeng said apologetically. She breathes. "We will get stuck there and get eaten by the zombies! Let's go!"

"But Chaeng..."

Both of them panicked seeing the number of zombies and Chaeng have no choice but to pull her harder.

"Fuck run!"

"Pali!"

"Pali!!"

They all run together until the area shakes when the train flips over the side of the railroad causing them to stumble on their feet and fall on the ground.

The noises and the terrific crashing of the trains made Tzuyu groaned as she felt the pain from the impact of falling over. She has to do a breathing process first and pressed her eyes to clear the blurry vision that she got.

She looks over meters behind and saw that those who survived got themselves injured from the outburst.

Tzuyu reached over to Sana who is laying down beside her, Sana also in pain but aside from the fact that she got minor injuries and bloodstain in her outfit, she's is doing well and okay. She looks over the others and she silently thank God that they are also fine.

"Come on! We still need to find a ride." Dahyun quickly recovered even though her eyes still look concerned.

She stood up encouraging everyone along with Momo who got up as well as quickly as hers.

Sana runs over Mina and helps both her and Chaeng before Tzuyu looks over the other people—they are only a few of them, 5 to be exact.

Tzuyu didn't mind at all, what's important is for them to have a ride towards Busan.

They quickly run over the rail yard and look for a locomotive to ride on. The other five people ran to the other direction opposite from them. 

Sweats are forming in their foreheads, eyes alerting to their surroundings and breathing is hardly heard realizing that they can only be safe if they can find one. 

"H-Here, this! This is working!" Momo exclaimed after she got inside to check the locomative parked in a facility.

"A-are you sure?" Mina ask.

They all run towards Momo.

"Yes!" Momo proudly answered. "We j-just have to figure out how to start this. But I t-think this is the same as how we trained in the military."

Tzuyu and Dahyun sat down on the steps of the door in ease while Chaeng is quietly checking the inside.

Sana and Mina were attentive to the details Momo is discussing, both are eager to bring everyone to the safe place.

Tzuyu's eyes bounce to where Sana and she saw her nodding to Momo, her eyes are following Momo who is now opening something on the side to start the engine. But one thing Tzuyu caught with her eyes and ears is how Sana asked lightly about the bruises in Momo's body.

Sana was always good at protecting and taking good care of the people, maybe that's the reason why being the nurse suits her.

Tzuyu couldn't help smiles quietly.

After that, she then closed her eyes for a few seconds.

Just one more ride and they will finally reach Busan...

Just one more.

"H-HELP!! Help."

"J-Jebaaal"

"Heeeelppp u-us!!"

All of them quickly look in front when two males arrive at the railway facility asking for help.

Dahyun squinted her eyes, she familiarized that Governor together with a male alliance. Both  men are walking slowly, crying and pleading, and both look drained.

Tzuyu and her stood up to check but they make sure not to do a single step forward.

Chaeyoung paces over their side too. She instantly examines the two figures of the man.

"They're alone?" Chaeyeong asked suspiciously.

Dahyun nodded. "Y-Yes.." Her eyes lower down to the sharp steel that the two are holding, there's a tip of the blood dripping. "Maybe they s-survived."

Tzuyu blinks. "Let's help them."

She was about to run with Chaeng grab her wrist.

"T-Tzuyu~yah, don't!"

"Wae?"

"They are... look.." Chaeng nervously shallowed. "T-They're bleeding hard strangely and I'm sure it's not because of some common injuries."

"Chaeng, what are you talking—"

"H-Help! Help us."

"Please we want to go home."

"H-Helppp... jebal."

Momo, Sana and Mina noticed the two men and they are not feeling well over with them too.

"S-Shit, we need to start this quick!" Sana mumbles ahead, her eyes are looking for a paper of instructions but she couldn't find any.

"We already start the engine and switch the circuit breakers," Momo explained, her eyes were clearly in panic and her hands were shaking. "We just have to keep on pressing the start button until it reached the pressure to automatically start the train."

Momo looks up and saw the men in a dangerous state.

She mutters another curse.

"I-In c-case anything bad happens..." she said swallowing hard before holding that thing beside her. "T-This, this one is independent brake handle and this one is the automatic. A-Always check the high speed when controlling the front, and I just want to say that this brake helps control the—"

"Momo." Mina balled her fist and starts to worry about her. She holds both Momo's shoulders. "You don't have to say that because you will help us operate this."

Momo looks away. "I was just.."

"Andwae." Sana pressed her lips together.

She also comes close and holds Momo's shaking hand.

"We need you." She said a little teary-eyed. "W-We need you so j-just...d-don't think of leaving."

Sana pressed her lips together while trying her best not to cry.

Momo slowly nodded, she breathes calmly and nodded again as a sign that she will do her best to live.

She bit her lower lips and looks over the outside to see the other three.

--

Chaeng really felt a strange feeling over the two men. She steps forward a little causing Tzuyu and Chaeng to stand on her back.

"S-Sir, you are infected!"

The two men were warned at the statement, their eyes flash to insanity as they pointed the sharp steel to Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeng making them swallowed hard in panic.

"W-We can make it alive in Busan! You just have to let us ride the train!" The Governor shouted back in anger.

"S-Sir, c-calm down." Tzuyu put her hands up. "We w-will help you."

Both Chaeng and Dahyun look at each other getting the idea that Tzuyu just wants them to cool down.

The man beside the governor looks at them with a soothing gaze. "Y-You will give us a ride?"

The three of them look nodded a little.

"Yes, w-we will help." Dahyun keeps her cool outside as she looks over to Chaeng who was quietly observing.

Tzuyu gives her sincere eyes to the two men. "Y-Yes. Just p-please put your weapon down."

The convincing didn't work that much as they expected because the Governor scoff and grins. His head is moving weirdly and some bones are heard cracking by his neck.

"You think we will believe you?!" He gritted his teeth in hatred. "Bunch of stupid bitches trying to fool me around!!"

The other man who clearly got a strong built and has a very severe injury by the look of blood over his shoulder groaned and run fast towards them with the sharp steel on his hand making the three panicked.

Before he could even reach the three, Momo jumps over to kick his face causing him to fall down on the ground harshly and the steel slides on the side.

The sudden move got the three of them to halt in surprise and the governor took that moment to attack the one near him—Dahyun.

The growl makes Dahyun's attention put back to the governor who runs towards her.

Dahyun's body shivers in so much fear, she steps back a little and stumbles on her feet, the Governor raises his sharp steel and was about to stab Dahyun when Tzuyu locks his arm and neck from behind.

Momo silently thank Tzuyu for what she did and she was about to go over to help them when she heard the growl of the man that she just kicked.

Chaeng picks up the sharp steel on the ground and was about to hit the man's head when the man uses all his strength to stand up before Momo could even hold him down.

The man grumbles at them like an animal.

Momo examines him and she knew that he's strong base on his built. Her sight then quickly bounces to his face.

His one eye is slowly turning into white while the other is still on the normal color, he is fighting the urge not to turn monstrous yet and that's what Momo exactly fears about.

"A-Are you okay, C-Chaeng?" She asked whispering.

"N-Neh.."

"Good because I want you to cover me from the back."

Chaeng nodded in determination. "I g-got this."

Momo started to attack him first by performing a kick but she got held over and before she knew it, she was already on the ground with the man on top using all his force to bite her but Momo held him by the neck.

Chaeng quickly moves along. She uses all her strength to hit his back with the steel causing the man to drop his attention to her.

The man groans, stood up... he's starting to form more monstrous now and the terror incline to Chaeng's heart making her step back out of fright.

It's a good thing Momo manages to stand up and kick the back of his legs causing him to kneel down in pain before she breaks his neck.

Both her and Chaeng stare at the man who slowly falls down on the ground.

"This won't do, we need to stab his head."

Chaeng wipes her sweat off her forehead, hesitant because she's losing her strength just by the thought of stabbing someone....and in the h-head.

Momo smiles a little at her before getting the sharp steel off Chaeng and motioned her body to stab the man's head causing Chaeng to look away.

Momo breathes now in relief.

She felt her body getting all the leisure after making sure that the man will not function back again.

She knew it was over.

Or not.

Because the moment she stood up while regaining her strength, she heard Sana's loud exclaimed.

"DAHYUN!"

---

Tzuyu put all her strength into the man's arm so that he won't get away from her grip but the man was clearly stronger than her.

She falls back down when she got hit on the side of her stomach by his elbow.

"Arghh.." She groans holding the painful spot of her body.

She looks over and saw Dahyun guarding herself with the man's offense with his sharp steel.

"You think you can win over me?" The governor grins. "I w-will make sure that I will survive, unlike your cousin."

Dahyun balled her shaky hands into a fist remembering Nayeon and the way she died.

Tzuyu swallowed hard at the sight in front of her.

Her eyes cast to Chaeng and Momo to ask for help but she saw them also fighting the man now.

Tzuyu stood up, she locks her eyes at the target and the man was in his full defense pointing the sharp steel at her and Dahyun.

"D-Dahyun~ah. You need to c-calm down." She said in her shaky voice while trying to catch her breath.

"I know." Dahyun answered. She shakes her head a little to clear off her head by the sudden moment.

"He's just trying to provoke you."

Dahyun nods. "Seems like it."

Tzuyu looks at her worriedly before she goes back to looks at the Governor.

"I d-don't know how to deal with this..." She whispered.

The Governor is moving his head strangely while looking at both of them.

"We need to hold him and get that weapon off."

Both of them process what both of them agreed in mind before nodding, their eyes meet the panicked eyes of the man. Despite the man's ability to take them down with his half monstrous body, they were eager to kill him first.

Tzuyu was the first one to attack—she runs over the man's back when the man slightly turned towards Dahyun. And Tzuyu held him by his neck and that one arm that's holding the steel once again. She was too careful not to get beaten.

And both her and Dahyun are taking milliseconds to engage in great timing.

"P-Pali, get that steel off."

Dahyun moves forward only to step back when the man sways his steel in front of her.

Tzuyu struggles to hold his arm, and when she finally did the man groans and moves quickly as strong as ever to stab Dahyun on her abdomen the moment she comes close.

"N-Nooo!!!" Tzuyu gritted her teeth and uses all her force to hold him back but the more monstrous that he is, the stronger he becomes.

"DAHYUN!"

She heard Sana making her look at where she is. The sudden destruction is the perfect moment for the Governer to attack her from the back causing her to drop on the floor.

"D-Dahyun~ah!!" She heard Sana's voice once more while she's holding on the side of her stomach.

Her eyes pierced at her girlfriend who runs over to where Dahyun is while Momo runs to attack the Governor.

The tears from Tzuyu's eyes fall when Dahyun's eyes lock to her and seeing how Dahyun slowly smile while getting stab once again breaks Tzuyu's heart into a million pieces.

"D-Dahyunniee.." Tzuyu softly called, crying while letting all her weakness covered her body. "N-Nooo.. D-Dahyun."

Momo bit her lower lip after holding the man from behind once she reached him and she quickly stabs him right in his chest with full anger.

She's angry, she's mad... she's... broken.

When she looks over Dahyun dropping on the floor while looking at her, her will to live also drops with her. And because of that moment of weakness, she got beaten on her forearm.

Yet, she didn't even dare to let go.

She let the man bite her while she's staring back at Dahyun, her tears stream down her cheeks and before Dahyun falls completely over the floor, Sana manages to catch her.

Mina loses all her strength once she saw what happened to both Dahyun and Momo. She stopped midway in running and falls with her knees on the ground as she wiped her tears and closed his fist.

"M-Momo..." Dahyun called for her softly, smiling..

Enough for Momo to realized that she didn't make it—she didn't protect Dahyun like what she promise herself to and that made her angry. She stab the man absentmindedly on his chest again...... and again and again.

"D-Dahyun..." Sana cried looking at the two stab wounds in her abdomen. "P-please n-noo."

"Momo u-unnie." Chaeng stared at Momo holding her breath as she looks over the bitten part of Momo's wound.

Momo didn't bother to answer, she just runs towards Dahyun and looks over her wound.

"W-We c-can do this. This is not that severe." She lied.

Because it was critical and Sana being a nurse, having knowledge for this knew that it was. She cried for more hugging Dahyun painfully.

"M-Momo, you got bitten." Mina arrives at them weakly, tears streaming down on her face too and Momo didn't even bother to say something about it, she looks at Mina.

"M-Mina, c-can I have your jacket?" She gulped, feeling the changes in her body. "W-We need to stop Dahyun from blee—"

"It d-doesn't matter." Dahyun manages to meddle in, she holds tightly on Momo's wrist. "I c-can't... I c-can't survive this."

Mina looks up to stop herself from crying but the more she held herself, the harder she cries.

Sana cried harder as well too—burying her face on Dahyun's head.

"N-No.. you need to survive." Momo pushed further, she wipes her tears off. "P-Pali Mina!"

"You'll gonna die too" Dahyun said, she started crying but her lips are smiling genuinely at her. 

She holds tightly on Momo's hand, intertwining it with her fingers. "I-It d-doesn't matter if I survive, I w-won't be able to see you anyway..."

"D-Dahyun~ah."

"I d-don't want to live." 

Momo pressed her lips together and looks down just to let her tears fall. "D-Dahyun."

Mina and Sana quietly cried with them.

"I won't be able to see the color the same way and the heavens will be too hazy for me if I won't be able to see you again."

"T-This is not the love story that you d-deserve." Momo wipes her tears off and bravely looks at Dahyun. "I-I'm s-sorry."

"Still, I want this to be our happy ending."

They both smile at each other as Momo painfully sobbed in front of Dahyun.

The silence pains both Mina and Sana while looking at them. They knew that both want to die together and as painful as they heard it, they don't have the heart to stop them.

"G-Go.." Momo pushes them both. "T-the train is starting.. r-ride the train now."

"Momo."

"S-Sana.." She called, another group of tears falling. "Y-You need to go.. I'm s-slowly turning into... ..I'm j-just going to kill myself."

Mina angrily clutches on her fist. "Momo..."

Momo pressed her lips hard, she cups Mina's face. "M-Mina, you have to bring them safe."

Mina looks down, helpless. "M-Momo.."

"P-Please survive this..."

"I—"

Mina didn't get the chance to finished her words when Momo pulled them closer and hug them both tightly.

"It was nice meeting you two." She cried real hard on their shoulder, eyes hardly close and hands clutching Mina and Sana who are also hugging her close.

"M-Momo, n-noo. No p-please.."

"I'll see you soon."

"Momo.."

"G-Go. Ride the train now. P-Pali!"

Just like that, the train started to move slowly and Mina struggled to drag Sana out of Momo and Dahyun while she herself is crying really hard as well.

"M-Mina.. p-pali." Chaeyoung called worriedly and cries silently and painfully inside.

Both have no choice but to run towards the train. The sound of the train engine is starting to increase as it moves faster as seconds go by.

Once Mina and Sana get inside, they could only look at Momo and Dahyun while they were crying.

Mina drops to her knees and Sana cried even more while looking at them outside. She's lucky to meet Dahyun and Momo. God knows how much she's hurting inside now, God knows how much pain slowly rip her heart open. 

God knows—....Gosh..

Both Momo and Dahyun sat down together and the way they smile towards each other as if they were content with each other's presence until their last breath is enough for Sana and Mina to creep a little painful smile on their face.

Realizing that the scene breaks her heart two times harder this time, Sana quickly stood up to look for Tzuyu. 

She needed her to help her bring back her strength, she needs Tzuyu's presence for her to be able to stand again....she needs her. She needs her, always

Just when she walks towards her, she stops in the middle of the hallway.

"C-Chaeng?" Sana called seeing both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung sitting on the floor of the train.

"S-Sana..." Chaeyoung called crying helplessly. "H-Help Tzuyu..S-She's—" She said with a trembling voice.

Tzuyu's eyes landed to Sana and although her eyes are starting to form liquids she still smiles at her....weakly and lovingly.

Sana held her breath, she blinks and slowly moves closer. Mina who was walking in her back quickly runs to where Tzuyu is.

"O-Oh my God, O-Oh my G-God.. T-Tzu.."

A sad smile escape in Tzuyu's lips while she's looking at Sana, she's not even bothered by the two's concerns, she was more bothered at Sana who gasps once she saw her.

And Sana unbelievably stares at her girlfriend. She pants heavily and unconsciously clutches her chest.

Tzuyu wasn't just crying.

She was bleeding.

Hard.

Sana felt her knees getting weak and while both Mina and Chaeng were panicking she was just there—still unable to move on her feet while her heart shatters into pieces.

"Sana!" Mina quickly called, sobbing. "S-Sana, p-pleaseee..."

Sana blinks rapidly and walks fast at the sudden realization, without saying a word she removes her coat and folded it quickly to cover Tzuyu's stab wound, she swallowed hard when she saw how the blood flows out without stopping. She tried to calm down and work on her brain fast while her body shivers.

"H-Hold this, o-okay?" Her shaky hands tremble more once she put her coat on Tzuyu's abdomen—right at the wounds.

"M-Mina, help Tzuyu h-hold my coat." Mina instantly followed, eyeing her. "Apply direct pressure to stop the blood from coming out, T-Tzuyu's losing more blood."

Sana gulped, still don't have the strength to look at Tzuyu's eyes. She balled both her hands into a fist as she trembles seeing the amount of blood in her girlfriend's body.

"E-Elevate the b-bleeding area...to stop it from.." Sana says now shaking as she gulped while trying her best not to cry. 

She couldn't find the right words but Chaeyoung help Tzuyu sit down properly to prevent her from fainting.

Sana quickly holds on her hands to feel if Tzuyu is getting cold and she nods a little when she's not.

She helps Mina applies direct pressure to Tzuyu's wound without saying anything and both Mina and Chaeng held themselves not to cry for Sana. 

But something about the silence of Sana is giving them reasons too. Chaeng looks away immediately, she stood up and looks above while covering her mouth.

While Mina, Mina directly stares at her, she cried for Sana's silence. She cried for Sana's breaking heart. She wipes her tears harshly and looks down.

"S-Sana." Tzuyu finally called.

"D-Don't move Tzuyu~yah." Sana answered without looking at her. "I got this... o-okay?"

"Sana.."

"Please j-just..."

"Sana calm down—"

"HOW CAN I?!" Sana yelled as she burst out with her tears.

She finally stares at Tzuyu and even if Tzuyu is smiling at her to calm her down, she cried even more.

That smile means a lot and it's breaking her heart to pieces because there's a possibility that it could be the last memory of Tzuyu smiling at her. 

Her bottom completely drops on the floor as she cried harder. Tzuyu reached for her hand and squeezes it tightly.

"S-Sana." Tzuyu called softly, her heart breaks at the sight of Sana.

Sana quickly looks up and pleaded. "Say you'll survive this."

Tzuyu stared at her.

"I'm s-sorry—"

"No.." She said evenly. The tears streams fast on her cheeks, she cupped Tzuyu's face. "No, No, nooo... Y-You can't die like this."

"S-Sana, I'm.."

"Please?"

Tzuyu finally lets her tears fall, it shatters her heart into pieces seeing how desperate Sana can be. She holds tightly on Sana's hand. "I-I'm s-sorry but I c-can't..."

"No, No, you can't do this to me!" Sana answered her firmly. She held on to Tzuyu even more. "P-Please hold yourself together, we will get to Busan together alive, Tzuyu~yah! Y-You c-can't leave me like this!!"

Frustration got her and her desperate tone makes Mina looks down and Chaeyoung quickly covers up to hold Sana's back and cries with her.

"S-Sana." Tzuyu smiles painfully, she pulls off the thing in her pocket. "I d-don't know what will g-going to happened to us to Busan but I am always c-certain."

Her voice was falling apart, she could barely hear herself over the sound of the fast train.

"I w-wanted to be with you. I w-was planning to m-make you f-fall in love with me again b-because I can't lose you. I w-wanted a chance s-so bad that I.." She opens it with a broken heart. "I p-planned a proposal so t-that you w-won't back down."

Sana closes her mouth with her hand as she listens. Both of them understand now the hate—they acted like they hated each other because it's easier than admitting that they miss each other's presence. But now that things got revealed, she knew that both of them are planning the same things.

"I'm planning to m-marry you, Sana.."

"And I'm g-going to say y-yes..." Sana brokes down another painful cry. She hurriedly picks the ring and wears it on her ring finger instead. "I-It fits p-perfectly. L-Look..."

"Sana.."

"You have to marry me no matter what once we get there!"

"Sana.."

"R-remember we p-promised to build a family together, T-Tzu!" Sana cried at her, she's begging, she's desperate. She's mad. "We have to get back together. We have to get married. We s-still have to make a bunch of k-kids. You need to s-stay strong. You need to hold yourself because I still want to be with you. I need you."

"Sana.."

Desperate. "I love you!"

"Sana p-please..."

"P-Please what?"

"J-Just give up on me—"

"No!"

"Sana..." Tzuyu shakes her head, she's starting to get weak. "Sana, I c-can't—"

And Sana didn't even want to hear her finished her words, she stood up and walk to the other car just to drop on her knees and look above to cry harder.

"W-Whyyyy??!!" she yelled, her voice cracked. "W-WHYYYY?!! Y-YOU COULD HAVE JUST KILLED ME RIGHT THERE TOO!!"

Tzuyu's heart shatters when she heard Sana pleading. She leans on the chair and looks above crying silently while biting her now paled lower lips.

"P-Please d-don't do this to me!!" She heard Sana plead more. "D-Don't take T-Tzuyu from me! Please, please, we're still trying to fix a lot of things!"

Sana clutches harder on her fist, she looks up with a blurry vision and pleaded more above heavens.

"Pleaseee! Please let Tzuyu live!!!"

She cries harder and harder and harder again. "I love her!!"

"S-Sana..." Tzuyu called softly, she looks over Mina who was crying silently while looking at her. "U-Unnie, c-can you go over Sana?"

"Tzu.."

"P-Please? Please comfort her for me." She let her tears fall down her cheeks. "C-Chaeng can manage me j-just please b-be with Sana.."

While Sana is still crying in the other car, Tzuyu took the moment to stare blankly above.

Breath, breath, breath.

"S-She loves you Tzu." Chaeyoung sat beside her, holding the coat to apply enough pressure just for the blood not to come out.

Tzuyu smiles at Chaeyoung, they might only know each other for a short period of time but she still can't help but admire how brave she is.

"I'm l-lucky to met you."

Chaeng chuckles painfully. "D-Don't say that as if this is your last day."

Chaeyoung wishes silently and her heart breaks even more when she heard Sana cried again.

"She loves you, Tzu and though I c-can't clearly measure how much but I guess it's enough for you to s-stay." She said, encouraging her while wiping her tears off. "S-she needs you. Sana needs you."

Tzuyu became silent, her eyes are slowly closing and she fights the urge not to fully fell asleep.

"C-Chaeng.." She called her, smiling and holding tightly on Chaeyoung's hand. "I w-wish I c-could have met you sooner."

"Don't—"

"I'm sorry, Chaeng. I'm s-sorry.."

"I need you, you're like a sister to me and I c-can't lose you just like how I lose Jeongyeon unnie." Chaeng said stopping her, pleading again, hoping Tzuyu would do her best to fight it. "S-So, y-you can't die. Y-You just can't."

Tzuyu fell silent again and slowly she held Chaeng's hand and stared at her with her soul detached to Chaeng's eyes.

"I d-don't want to....." Tzuyu softly said, she pressed her lips together as tears roll in her eyes.

Chaeyoung blinks. "You d-don't want to?"

"Chaeng I don't want to die." The soft desperation was there. Tzuyu started sobbing. "I don't want to die Chaeng, h-help me..."

"Tzu.."

"Who will going to take good care of Sana when I die?"

Chaeyoung cried with the pity look displays in Tzuyu's face. "Tzuyu~yah."

"I s-still love to marry her and even if I acted so cold, I s-still want to be with her."

"Tzuyu~yah."

"Who will going to take her to her work? Who will going to be there when she's having a breakdown? Who will going to clean her mess in our bedroom floor? W-Who will going to t-take good care..." Tzuyu cries harder, she clutches on Chaeng's clothes. "I love her so much please... p-please I don't want to leave her. I don't want to die."

"T-Tzuyu~yah.. y-you got this."

"H-Help me... I don't want to die. I don't want to leave Sana alone."

Chaeng nodded as she murmurs that Tzuyu will be going to be alright as long as she will fight this.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.

And maybe that was true.

When everything went on silently and Sana is back now in her side, still crying silently while clinging on her arm—reminding her each minute not to fall asleep and to fight it because Sana promised her a lot of things, Tzuyu smiles at that.

She looks above with that pale lips and cold body—she's starting to feel dizzy and her eyes are starting to close on her own.

She still wanted to live.

It's true, yes. She still wants to be there for her...

...but how?

Her body is losing it.

In that silence, she took that tiny moment to see all those happy moments she ever shared with someone.

She smiles genuinely at the sight of her parents. She's thankful that they got to meet Sana before the heartbreaking accident happened and she can't wait to see them above. Her shoulder sunk, she misses them. She misses them so much.

Tzuyu's eyes water during the acceptance of her job. Jihyo was the one who noticed her talent even with the lack of experience. Jihyo who happened to gets close to her in an instant, as if Jihyo was clearly sent from heaven to be with her is just one of the amazing moments she loves to treasure. And she hates that there's a huge possibility of not seeing and thanking her deeply in person for everything that she had done for her.

And it was another turn of a heartbreaking moment when a sight of how she met Sana's flashes right at the perfect time.

Sana.... Sana was the best thing that ever happened to her. She could write a book on how much she loves Sana and she will publish it just to let the world know how lucky she is.

//

"This could be our last date." Tzuyu says with a teasing smile as they look above and let the pouring rain wets her palms that she obviously puts forward to catch the rain.

"Last date?" Sana snorts out with full confusion.

They were on their date, the usual place almost near the hospital after Sana's shift.

"Yes, this could be our last date." Tzuyu answered much to Sana's frustration because how could she say that it would be the last after the amazing moment they shared earlier?

Does it mean that they will not be going to see each other again?

She was about to argue back but Tzuyu held her hand and dragged her to the street. Good thing that it's midnight and there are no cars much on this area.

"T-Tzuyu, we might get sick!" Sana whines but Tzuyu widens her arms to the side while letting the rain falls in her body.

"What do you mean sick? I have the best nurse with me!"

Sana pouts at her.

She chuckles and instead of dragging Tzuyu back to the shed, she just stares at her. 

The feeling of someone is staring at you is disturbing, so Tzuyu quickly stares back only for Sana to blush.

"Come here, I think dancing in the rain is fun." Tzuyu said.

Sana giggles. "I didn't know that you're such a romantic." She teased.

Tzuyu cheekily smiles. "You still need to know more about me then."

Sana pouts and squinted her eyes at her. "I thought this is our last date."

Tzuyu pulls her closer, she hugs Sana's waist and they sway their body in a perfect tone inside her head. "Yup, our last date.."

Sana didn't understand everything but she chooses to cling her arms on the tall girl's neck and sways her body too.

"Like a river flows..." Tzuyu started singing softly, making Sana smile and blush. "Surely to the sea...

Darling, so it goes

Some things... are meant to be..."

Sana creased her eyebrows when Tzuyu pauses. They are both wet now and instead of releasing from the hug, Sana got surprised when Tzuyu tightly embrace her.

"Why'd you stop? I love that song." Sana softly said as her lips forms a smile.

"You want me to continue?"

Sana nodded.

The silence travels in between and it's not the type of silence that would make everything awkward. It was the silence that Sana could ever ask for—calm, contentment, and satisfaction.

"So, take my hand..." Tzuyu sang slowly while both of them are smiling, and her voice is sweet, calm... genuine.. "Take my whole life too..."

Another paused again that made Sana's heart grow bigger because she knew the exact next line of the song.

"T-Tzuyu~yah?" She called softly and Tzuyu leans back to stare at her and give her the most charming smile Sana received in her whole life.

"Sana, I'm in love with you."

//

"And that's the origin of our last date as a single individual." Tzuyu creeps a tiny smile as she remembered that moment, Sana's tears fall on her cheeks, she looks up to Tzuyu and she smiles once their eyes met.

She can't help but fall in love with her deeper—that was the night that they become official.

Dancing in the rain and confessing under it was cliché yet warm. It was all she needed and wanted.

That night they shared their first kiss and their first I love yous. That night is still vivid in Sana's mind and it's magical.

She tightly holds on Tzuyu's hand while playing with the ring on her finger.

The silence is killing them and the coldness of Tzuyu's body is making her tear up.

She looks over Mina and Chaeng who were quietly observing them and both know what is about to happen, she smiles painfully.

"Sana.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired and sleepy." Tzuyu declares, she smiles painfully. "Is it okay if I sleep?"

Sana gulped, she breathes first before responding,

"I love you.."

Tzuyu smiles before closing her eyes. "I love you too, Sana."

The silence covered the whole car.

Sana's heartbreaking smiles is creeping in her face while she's looking outside the scenery.

Life is clearly unpredictable—one time she wishes for her to survive but now she could only regret it. For her, surviving becomes the worst kind of pain, it is more than a curse than a blessing.

The universe might be playing with her with those unexpected moments but a bigger part of her still hold in so much faith to believe that unexpected miracles will happen.

or that she could just wake up and thought of this as a nightmare.

She wished.

She hopes.

.

Until then she can only say,

"I love you, Tzuyu~yah." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.7K 78 7
°☆ Your aunt, Karen has been looking after you ever since the accident that occurred with your parents. Now, that your older you've decided to leave...
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
91.5K 2.9K 41
[UNEDITED] My dad gave this locket to me when he left me and my mom and went with his affair, he said that I should pass this down to someone who I t...