Rain

By PowerOfTheDreamer

When you love someone, as I'm sure most people do, life is quite complicated. You have to juggle school and w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Bet
Chapter 2: Hopeless Romantic
Chapter 3: Aftershocks and Unusual Dates
Chapter 4: Some Things Never Change
Chapter 5: Reckless Abandon
Chapter 6: In Love?
Chapter 7: Running for Rain
Epilogue

Author's Note

6 0 0
By PowerOfTheDreamer

Author's Note ≈

Hi readers, well it looks like this glorious adventure is officially over. It's been so great to write this for you, I really hope that it becomes more popular, but either way I feel glad that I had the privilege to even publish this story! Thank you all who took time for my story, those of you who did, and I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I certainly did writing. Please comment to let me know what you thought of it, and any suggestions for improvement, contructive critisism, all that good stuff. But enough of that, I'm signing out for the last time, my friends!

Sincerely, The Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.8K 52
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
336 0 27
An ordinary college girl and quite a popular football player fall in love. But it's not as easy as it's supposed to be. And it's not his fame that's...
615 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
Love By Abby

Romance

280K 11.6K 36
College can bring a lot of responsibilities and drama. But all that can break a relationship, or will make it stronger?