The Rebellious One (Reboot)

By Dmcsage

"Someone like you who let his soul rot can't measure up just by gaining power, compared to someone with a R... More

Bio
Starter harem (Updated)
prologue: It began with a legend
Mission 2: Nippon's protector vs the Red Dragon
Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith
Harem Update
Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain
Mission 5: The Chronicles of Sparda
Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers
(Teaser) mission 7: The World crisis
Mission 7: The World Crisis part 1: Warning of chaos
A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results
Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes
Mission Extra: the Stylish Beach episode
Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault
Secret mission 1: Devil May Cry Year 1
Mission 10: The world crisis part 4: Our Legacy
Next mission (sneak peak)
Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda
Mission 12: The World Crisis part 6:Family ties:Umbra
Mission 13: The World crisis part 7: The Hunter ascends!
Secret mission 2: Hell of a Holiday(Short)

Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!

5.7K 96 281
By Dmcsage

Amaterasu pov

As I sat within Devil May cry I found a  picture of his mother on the desk. After picking it up in my human form I smiled  knowing how much Y/n took from his parents.

Amaterasu(mind): He's so much like you two. He's both kind and yet has the arrogance to match.

(Flashback)

3rd person pov

Y/n returned back to his dorm only to open  to the sight of a injured Amaterasu. Looking in disbelief Y/n ran over then held her while speaking with concern.

Y/n: AMATERASU WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU?!

Amaterasu: It was Weiss,Issei,and Team CRDL. After you left they arrived trying to find you.  But when I confronted them about all the abuse they put you through..

Y/n clenched his fists with a glare in his eyes before walked towards his closet.

Y/n: I've had enough of this bullshit. Those bastards wanna fight I'll give them one.

Amaterasu: Y/n want are you searching for?

When Y/n turned back to Amaterasu he placed Rebellion on his back then spoke.

Y/n: What I should have used a long time ago. Those bastards think they can lay a hand on my girl and get away with it? The hell with that i'm gonna make them regret it.

Y/n  wondered out of his room before as he made his way towards Miss Goodwitch's class. After kicking open the door to the room he stared down Issei and the others.

Glynda: Mr. Sparda-

Y/n: Sorry Goodwitch but this time I'm asking to shut it. I got business to take care of with those bastards.

Weiss:  Do you really think we care about what you want?

Y/n:*Smirks* Don't know but I do know your mom didn't care to teach you the lesson  didn't learn; Keep your damn legs shut you bitchy flat Elsa.

Issei: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU-

Y/n: Shut it and go play a card game you  pervy Yugioh wannabe. I'm  gonna make you pay for everything you've done here and now.

Issei summoned Ddraig only for Y/n to pull out Ebony and Ivory and aimed them at him.

Rias: Wait what are you talking about Y/n?! Issei hasn't done anything wrong your acting crazy.

Y/n: Sorry there Princess but your dead wrong. Your little pawn fucked with Ama while I was gone.

Rias: W-What? No that can't be true.

Amaterasu walked into the room with her injuries causing everyone to look in shock.

Amaterasu: It's true Rias Gremory he wished to beat up Y/n and I confronted him  about it.

Rias: Issei? How could you that?!

Issei: BECAUSE THAT BASTARD DOES DESERVE TO  BE AROUND HOTTIES LIKE YOU-

Y/n cut off Issei by flying at him with a kick sending him crashing to the arena. Y/n turned back to the others who attacked Amaterasu before he spoke.

Y/n; Get your asses in this arena you sorry bunch of jokes. You wanna rock then let's rock.

After the group gathered their weapons Y/n stood as they smirked.

Cardin: It's about time we ended this shit already.

Y/n:*Smirks* Ya wanna  know  one of my favorite band Cardin?

Cardin ran at Y/n in anger before jumped over him then kicked him to the ground. Before Cardin could stand up Y/n shot his legs causing him to scream.

Y/n:It's  Bullet for my valentine.

Y/n turned back seeing Weiss charging towards him causing him to pull out Rebellion before he blocked her strike. Y/n  sent her flying back before he charged at Cardin's team, surprising them. Y/n slashed one in to the air before  he kicked one in the dick. Y/n then jumping off their head began to rain down bullets causing them to collapse to the the ground. Issei stood back up then flew at Y/n. Y/n  blocked the strike with the flat side of his blade crashing towards the ground. Issei used promotion to turn into a knight then, proceeded to charge at Y/n with rapid attacks.

Y/n: That all you got Hyoudou? This ain't even sparing this just my morning exercise!

Issei: I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET TAKING THE PREZ FROM ME YOU BASTARD!

Y/n; Heh sorry mister "Harem King" but ya have to of had her first!

Y/n laughed at Issei as he proceeded to knock Issei out through a wall. Placing Rebellion back on his back Y/n smirked before he walked out of the ring.

Y/n: Greatest Heroes? Your nothing but a bunch of loser zeroes. Entitled punks like you aren't even worth my time.

Y/n walked over back to Amaterasu then picked her up before Rias called out.

Rias: Y/n I'm  so sorry for everything Issei has done to you and Amaterasu. Please let us make it up to you.

Y/n:You can start  by a dinner with me later if ya ladies are interested. But for now Ama and I have some us time.

(Flashback over)

Amaterasu smiled before she heard a knock at the shop's door before she went to answer. When she did she was faced with surprisingly familiar faces.

Thor: Well met Lady Amaterasu  I hope you have been fairing well today Goddess of Fire.

Amaterasu: It has Odinson  to what do we owe this pleasure for a visit?

Spiderman: We were just around the neighborhood and thought  to stop by. So  Where is Y/n at huh?

Amaterasu: He went out to catch up with an old friend, Did you guys need him for a job? If so I would be more than willing to give my support.

Before  the Avengers could speak they heard a explosion going off nearby.

Thor: My apologizes milady but we are needed elsewhere. Perhaps when we return we all may drink to celebrate.

As the Avengers flew off to see what was causing the damage unaware of Y/n's presences there.

Timeskip brought to you by these

3rd person pov

Back in the city Y/n is seen fighting Griffon.  Y/n jumped over a lighting blast from the Demon before Griffon spoke.

Griffon: Impressive display from a human hybrid. But do you believe you can defy my master boy?

Y/n:*Smirks* How about you Flock off Feather face or stick around and learn the hard way.

Y/n jumped off the side of a building then slashed at Griffon;causing it to screech. Deadpool laughed as he jumped then threw grenades.

Deadpool: PINEAPPLE SURPRISE!

Blinding the demon that left Viewtiful Joe a chance to run at the creature. As the Demon began see again he was met with a red hot kick from Joe. Joe struck a pose with a goofy grin until Griffon sent him flying away with a gust of wind.  Y/n  jumped into the air then caught Joe before opening fire at Griffon.

Viewtiful Joe: Woah thanks bro.

Y/n: It's cool Joe.

Griffon  began to fly up before he screeched once more. Lighting up in red lighting the demon fired a barrage of lighting at  the three; causing them to jump into the air. Y/n dashed along the side of a building until Griffon bolted towards him.

Y/n: Alright time to send you crawling back home  free bird!

Y/n flipped over  Griffon before he summoned Nevan then bashed it into the demon's back. With the sounds of bones breaking the demon fell down with a agonizing screech. When Y/n jumped back down he gave Viewtiful Joe and Deadpool a fist bump.

Y/n: You guys still know how to party right heh.

Viewtiful Joe: And you still know how to be badass in a fight!

Deadpool: Just bring that witch with the nice ass and we can slap the name team Super Sexy Style on us!

Y/n and the other laughed  until a group of the Verse students came infront of them.

??? 1: I-Is that really you guys? 

??? 2: W-We missed you all so much!

??? 3: WE WERE WORRIED SICK!

???? 4: You've got alot of explaining to do.

Deadpool: *to Y/n and Joe* Oh hey guys who invited team Anime tits again?

Y/n: Ya mean team busty bitches Wade? No clue because I sure as didn't.

Viewtiful Joe: We don't got jack to explain to you bimbos! After all you chicks went against us behind our backs!

Katsuragi; Please Joe we came to make amends about all that.

Deadpool: Oh yeah like that Wattpad cliche is totally gonna work on us.

Yagyu: What are you trying to say?

Y/n: Face it ladies you've fucked not us. Why the hell should we waste our time with a cheating bunch of  Naruto hentai rejects?

Hibari: W-We never meant to do it! We love you guys with all our hearts.

Viewtiful Joe: Oh yeah like moaning out Cardin's name really shows the love for me.

Deadpool: I maybe used to being cucked outta  true love but settling for Issei is a lowest blow I'll take. That's were I draw the line for forgiveness even if they lady is a party girl.

Katsuragi: Come on Wade we're trying to be patient here. Just let us try and make it up to you guys please!

Asuka: We swear we'll never throw away your kindness ever again we beg you!

Y/n turned to Deadpool  and Joe before they muttered to one another. After a minute passed they turned back and spoke.

Y/n: Ok fine ladies we've agreed to forgive you.

Asuka: Oh thank you all so much we promise-

Deadpool suddenly cut her off a kick to the jaw before Y/n continued what he was saying.

Y/n: When Hell freezes over we'll give you another chance. Because the Bro-codes won't break for a bunch Deviant art O.Cs.

Ikaruga: BUT I THOUGHT YOU ALL LOVED US?!

Y/n/Viewtiful Joe/Deadpool: BROS BEFORE HOES YOU SKANKS!

Viewtiful Joe smirked as he used mach speed to kick Ikaruga in the stomach causing her to be sent flying. When Katsuragi tried to kick Joe Deadpool ran at her while speaking.

Deadpool: Hey Katsu I gotta question for ya. What's a dead traitor and probably  sees you a disappointment?

Katsuragi went to try and stop him only to be kicked in the face causing her nose to break.

Deadpool: YOUR MOMMA HAHA!

Yagyu: YOU BASTARD TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID TO HER!

Yagyu charged towards Deadpool only for Y/n summon a bunch of demonic bats from Nevan as he rocked out. Yagyu tried to block them all but was soon overwhelmed before Y/n bashed her in the head. Hibari fell to the ground she stared up at the men as Nevan turned into her human form. A few seconds later Joe's girlfriend soon came aswell before Nevan spoke.

Nevan: Those foolish girls never learn do they sugar?~

Y/n: That they don't  but hey I met you because of it.

Nevan: *Giggles* How about later you show me the other way you use those magic fingers.~

Hibari: W-Why won't y-you just forgive us?!

Viewtiful Joe: Because we don't need you anymore! I've got my Silvia and I don't plan on ruining a great relationship like you guys did us!

Silvia: Oh Joe your such a gentleman!

Y/n: Unlike your asses we look out for the ones we love no matter what. You  ruined it and tossed us aside. That means it's your own damn fault if your hurt not ours. Now if you excuse us we gotta a party to go have at my place. If you losers have any self respect  then stay away or we might not be so nice.

???: That party have room for a few more?

??? 2: We'd love to help out if we can Y/n.

Y/n turned back seeing the faces of a few friends causing him to smirk.

Y/n: For you guys the more the merrier. Luckily I got all stocked up on booze for you Logan.

Wolverine:Now that's what I like to hear nice going kid.

Iron man: Don't worry the damages here I'll pay for them.

Y/n: Well then let's rock!

Y/n and the others made their way off to party leaving the defeated Shinobi defeated and left in regret.  However in a town far away a man is seen facing a dead woman. 

???: I'm sorry I was unable to save you...It appears i'm still too weak.

As he stood he turned to face a horde of demons with one standing before them all. Taking a stance his glare was filled with coldness and anger before he spoke 6 words.

Vergil: You shall forget this devil's power.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 928 20
bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help him grow into a hero, that is what he end...
28.8K 611 22
Dmc x Attack on Titan Crossover. #1 in Mikasaackermen 8/20/22 #1 in aotcrossover 10/30/22
26.7K 341 30
"Is it wrong to be greedy? Fallen angels are supposed to sin, right?"-Lucian Himejima I DON'T OWN DXD JUST MY MC! (Sorry if I don't do Japanese suffi...
169K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...