๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ โ™ก ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‰...

By jisungiespace

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„." More

โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก1
โ™ก2
โ™ก3
โ™ก4
โ™ก5
โ™ก6
โ™ก7
โ™ก8
โ™ก9
โ™ก10
โ™ก11
โ™ก12
โ™ก13
โ™ก14
โ™ก15
โ™ก16
โ™ก17
โ™ก18
โ™ก19
โ™ก20
โ™ก21
โ™ก22
โ™ก23
โ™ก24
โ™ก26
โ™ก27
โ™ก28
โ™ก29
โ™ก30
โ™ก31
โ™ก32
โ™ก33
โ™ก34
โ™ก35
โ™ก36
โ™ก37
โ™ก38
โ™ก39
โ™ก40
โ™ก41
โ™ก42
โ™ก43
โ™ก44
โ™ก45
โ™ก46
โ™ก47
โ™ก48
โ™ก49
โ™ก50
โ™ก51
โ™ก52
โ™ก53
โ™ก54
โ™ก55
โ™ก56
โ™ก57
โ™ก58
โ™ก59
โ™ก60
โ™ก๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡โ™ก

โ™ก25

7.5K 317 505
By jisungiespace

I figured it out from black and white~

7th August, 2021.

It had been almost two weeks since the friends group came back from their trip to Neo Island.

Soojin was making dinner while Jisung having no work was just casually sitting on the sofa. As usual, he was on his phone.

Soojin sighed and put down the knife. "I can't do this anymore. I am always cooking and cleaning. I feel like a housewife."

"Which you are."

"YOU-" Soojin without wasting time threw a carrot at Jisung which hit his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jisung was rubbing his head to ease the pain and glared at her.

"You deserve it. I'm the only one who is working in this whole house. What are you doing?"

"Chilling", Jisung bluntly said.

Soojin glared at him. She huffed and took the knife and was going to throw at him.

Jisung quickly put a pillow infront of him. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"

Soojin put down the knife and started to cut the carrots again muttering curse words. "Today you will not get dinner for sure."

"What?!"

Soojin flashed a tight smile. "Yup."

"I can't with you." Jisung sighed.

"I CAN'T WITH YOU!"

"WHY ARE WE ARGUING?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?" Jisung was going to throw the carrot at her which was lying on the floor but stopped when he heard a buzz sound from his phone. His whole expression changed in a split of a second. Soojin looked at him with wide eyes. Jisung opened his phone and saw the messages. He started to reply back.

"Who are you texting all day?", Soojin asked with furrowed brows.

"None of your business." He didn't even look at her and was so focused on his phone. He had that smile on his face which was very rare to see atleast for Soojin.

Soojin gasped and said, "Yahhh Park Jisung are you in love or something?"

With a gulp, he looked at her. "Why are so interested?"

"It's not like I'm interested in your love life but you and love are two opposite things."

Jisung sighed. "Can you just do your own work?"

"Okay Mister. From tomorrow onwards, I won't cook."

"But it is one of the rules."

"Only because you can't cook."

"Who told you I can't cook? It's just that I don't want to."

Soojin raised an eyebrow but Jisung just ignored it and continued texting that person.

She mumbled, "I don't understand we are so rich but they didn't hire a cook for us." And continued to chop the vegetables.

━═★ ✿¨¯'✿´¸¸.✿¨¯'✿ ★═━

8th August, 2021.

Jisung came downstairs all ready to go out. He was wearing his shoes when Soojin who just came out of the bathroom asked, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Can't you see?"

"I just asked a simple question."

Jisung stood up after wearing his shoes. "Listen I'm in a good mood today. Don't ruin it." And he left the house.

"Don't ruin it", Soojin mimicked Jisung by making her voice deep like him.

She picked up her phone which was on the dining table, opened her contacts and clicked on her bestfriend's number.

After a few seconds, her bestfriend received the call. Soojin said, "Hello Ningning! Let's hangout today."

After 1 hour, the two bestfriends met up at a cafe.

"It's been a long time since we hung out."

Ningning nodded sipping her iced americano.

"Seriously when will you and Chenle date? You guys look so cute together."

"I don't know~", Ningning said with a pout.

"I still remember that day when Chenle graduated high school. You were so sad." Soojin let out a laugh.

"I was young that time."

"It was literally a year ago."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"No but for real. Now both of you are in the same university. So it will be easier."

"Do you think he likes me?"

Soojin looked at the Chinese in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? He loves you."

"Really?"

"Really Ning. Haven't you notice the way he looks at you, the way he always wants to be with you?"

"Maybe." Ningning continued drinking her iced americano.

After finishing their drinks, they paid and went out of the cafe. They were walking on the footpaths thinking where to go next.

Suddenly Ningning tapped Soojin's shoulder. She turned around and saw her friend pointing at somewhere.

"Isn't that Jisung?"

Soojin looked at where she was pointing. It was a cafe across the road. They saw Jisung was sitting on a table talking happily with a girl. They couldn't see the girl's face because she was back facing them. Both of them were so confused.

"Who is this girl?"

♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎ ♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫▪︎♫

Next day.

It was the day schools and colleges were reopening after the summer break.

Jisung and Soojin were now in the car on their way to the university. Soojin didn't tell him what Ningning and she saw yesterday. Jisung was oddly smiling that day.

"You look so happy today", Soojin said looking at him.

"I have the right to be happy."

"Uhhh... okay..."

Soojin was dropped at the usual spot and then the car went away.

After 15 minutes, she finally reached her university. As soon as she entered the campus, her bestfriend came running towards her.

Ningning held Soojin's shoulders with both hands and started to shake her. "You know what happened?"

"No!!!! But stopping shaking me!!!"

"Oops." Ningning followed what she said. "Now say do you know what happened?"

"No I just came. What happened?", Soojin asked with furrowed brows.

"Jisung has a girlfriend."

So I imagined the whole plot of the story and honestly a lot of things will be happening.

7 WINS FOR 7 DREAM!!!

I'm so happy. They deserve all the 7 wins. Czennies we did well🥺💚

YO DREAM!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
449K 14.3K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
17.8K 470 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…
67K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...