She writes

By moody_life

A compilation of short inspirational writings. P. S: I'm not a professional writer but I write to calm my mi... More

The Beginning
Definition

Dear Friend

11 0 0
By moody_life

That night, we sat on the meadow by the lake, gazing upon the night sky. We had our usual chat about anything and everything that popped in our minds. You made me open up myself and vent out all the feelings, happiness, sadness, excitement.
The world named us as “friends". And that friendship was all I had.

That night, I sat on the meadow by the lake, gazing upon the night sky. I could hear the words you said that day. The chattering echoed all around. And I, felt a pain, reminding me of the days we lived, helping each other forget the tortures of life.
But humans aren't immortal and that fact had hit me too late, and too hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
38.3K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...