cam boy contract | tk✔️

By TaesThickThighs

jeon jungkook is a cam boy. kim taehyung is a ceo. in which a simple infatuation leads to a beautiful, yet ve... More

introduction.
one. (m)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (m)
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen. (m)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen (m)
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three. (m)
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight. (m*)
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six. (m*)
thirty seven. (m*)
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one. (m*)
fourty two. (m*)
fourty three.
fourty four.
fourty six.
fourty six.
fourty seven.
fourty eight. (m)
fourty nine. (m)
fifty. (m*)
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three. (m*)
fifty four.
epilogue.

fifteen.

16.7K 650 195
By TaesThickThighs

This Chapter Contains Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as Thigh Riding.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter Fifteen-

"Tannie! Come to Kookoo!" Jungkook beamed, Holding out his arms with wiggly fingers as he sat on the marbled floor, his back leaned against the couch with His legs spread as he pouted at the tiny Pomeranian. The dog Barked, Jumping Off The Glass Coffee Table, Before jumping into Jungkook's arms, Licking the boy's face with little Yaps. Jungkook squealed with giggles, Trying to pull the puppy away from his face without prevail.

After His earlier Bath, Taehyung had given him some fluffy pyjamas to wear and then went to make some Hot Chocolate for them before they started the movie Marathon. It was safe to say that Jungkook was a little Timid when Taehyung came In the bathroom wearing nothing but Boxers and a shirt, but he quickly distracted his thoughts by the fluffy material he was given to wear.

"Koo, I've- Oh, I See You Two have Met." Taehyung mused, as he walked In, Putting the Two mugs of hot chocolate on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch behind Jungkook, and pulled the boy's shoulders towards him so the younger was leaning Back in between his legs. Jungkook's face warmed up as Taehyung's arms came to rest around his neck, and his chin was placed on his shoulder as he played with Jungkook's ear. He could feel the elder's breathing on his skin, and the sensation brought pleasant tingles to his tummy.

"Uh huh! Tannie Loves Me." The boy leaned his head back, Smiling up at the elder with a bunny-like smile.

Taehyung looked down at him, pecking his nose lightly. "I Can Tell. He loves meeting new people. He's also really hyper. Hopefully he becomes more mature as he grows." He reached down and stroked the puppy's head softly. "Right, Tan?"

The puppy barked, licking the CEO's Fingers. Jungkook smiled at the sight, leaning against against Taehyung's legs.

After a few minutes, Taehyung had told Yeontan to go to bed, and the puppy immediately jumped up from Jungkook's legs and ran towards the puppy bed in the corner. Jungkook watched with bright eyes as the dog dragged a small Dragon toy into his bed with him before curling up.

Taehyung noticed this, and his lips twitched up. "That's His Bedtime Toy. He always sleeps with the dragon with him." He mused, Patting the space beside him. "Now C'mere, Koo."

With a shy smile, Jungkook stood up and Dropped onto the couch, Immediately being pulled into Taehyung's arms as they settled down to put Netflix On the TV, with their hot chocolates in contempt.

————

Jungkook Hummed softly, His eyelashes fluttering Softly as Long fingers massaged His scalp and ran through his softly waved Black hair. He leaned further into the elder's Side, embracing the warmth Taehyung Gave off.

The elder noticed the snuggling, and Looked down at him with a chuckle before Pulling the boy into his lap to hold him tighter.

Jungkook's cheeks turned a soft pink, and He rest his head on the man's chest as he looked back at the TV, Only to Gulp As An Intense Sex Scene Began. He cringed a little when he saw the naked Girl laying on the bed, his nose scrunching up as he whined quietly, but When a Man came on the screen with no clothes on, he was quick to bury his face into Taehyung's side, the Fluster making him huff. The elder chuckled at this, Wrapping his Arms around the younger, Patting his bottom softly as The Scene Played On. While Taehyung could keep his composure over these sorts of scenes, Jungkook simply couldn't. Anything sexual always made him all shy -and The lewd sounds of Moans and Grunts from the movie weren't helping.

"T-Tae?"

"Hmm?" Taehyung Hummed deeply, the vibrations in his chest reaching Jungkook's cheek as he lay on him. "I...F-Feel Weird." He didn't want to say He was getting Horny, because that was just embarrassing -Even for Him, despite The Fact that he has his own Cam Show that he touches himself quite Lewdly on infront of thousands of people every week, he's Still shy.

Taehyung pulled away slightly and his lips twitched up at Jungkook, as he leaned back on the couch, eyes glued to the younger's. "Oh, You are? Well What do You want Daddy to do about it, Pup?"

Jungkook Looked back at the screen, Squeaking as the Scene became even more dirty. After watching a few Disney movies, they were now watching 365 Days, and It had reached the infamous boat scene- And Jungkook Found himself getting a little worked up from Seeing the Man's Muscles bulge as he pounded into the woman. The Concept of Straight Sexual intercourse as a whole made him queazy and Feel Yucky, But the Actor's body was definitely enough to make him feel all hot and bothered. What didn't help, was the fact that Taehyung was right beside him, looking as perfect as he always did. It only made his insides feel hotter and more desperate.

"I-I Don't know." His breathing Hitched, his doe eyes filled with a glassy layer of Need as He nibbled his lip, looking down at his crotch, before looking back up at the elder Ravenette with light dusted cheeks. "Just do something p-please?"

Taehyung's Brows crease slightly, an uneasy expression taking Over his features as he caresses the boy's waist under his Pyjama Top. "But Baby, We Haven't Talked about Limits and Things like-"

"P-Please.." The Submissive whined again, Unable to stop the subtle grinding of his hips On the elder's Thigh. "W-We Can Talk a-about that after...J-Just feel too Hot.." Heat and need was running through his veins and Taehyung Nearly cooed from the younger boy's Sudden Neediness.

Watching Jungkook get all whiny and Horny over an Actor on the TV was simply amusing to him. He found the way The Boy squirmed in order to quell his arousal simply adorable. He was like a Tiny little Bunny In Heat, desperate to find some kind of relief.

"P-Please T-Tae Im-"

"What's My Name, Baby?" Taehyung Coaxed, Grabbing the Boy's Hips to guide his grinding along his Bare thigh slowly but roughly, making sure to move him as slow as possible to drive out the feeling. "Say It right and Maybe I'll help You. Maybe I'll Let you Ride My Thighs. Would you like that?"

Jungkook nodded, Eyes closed as he panted from the pleasure He was feeling In his veins. "Yes...a L-Lot.."

"Then Say My Name Properly, Bun." Taehyung grinned, Pushing his dark hair back to look at the younger boy. "That's all you have to do."

Jungkook grabbed the man's shoulder's, His chest heaving as pleasure began to rake through him with each roll of his hips. "D-Daddy?"

Bringing one hand up to grab the Sub's chin, Taehyung joined their lips together In a heated Kiss, His other hand still helping Jungkook's his move along his thigh. He could feel The Younger's Bulge Through his Pyjamas, and He found it a little amusing just how worked up Jungkook got from seeing a Naked Man In a Movie. Their tongues swirled together, Tingles shooting up their spines as their saliva mixed and spilled out of corners of their lips. Taehyung pulled away, Swallowing heavily before Pressing their foreheads together.

"Stick Your Tongue Out for me, Bun." He muttered, his dark eyes staring into Jungkook's Glazed Over ones as his breathing became Laboured and husky.

Jungkook Moaned as His hips moved along the man's thighs even more, Sticking his tongue out with a Light Pant, eagerly awaiting Taehyung's next move. Without a second's hesitation, the elder's lips latched themselves around his tongue, Sucking on the wet muscle frequently as His hands gripped The boy's petite Waist in an almost bruising grip.

Taehyung Began to tense his Thigh Muscle, Rocking Jungkook even harder along his leg, getting somewhat greedier with each moan and whimper that left the Sub's lips. He could feel the boy's Dick Twitch violently against his leg, and he knew he was getting close to his pending Orgasm.

Jungkook mewled into his mouth, hips bucking back and forth at a Frantic pace as he felt himself get closer. He pulled away and threw his head back, panting as he looked at the ceiling with his eyes clenched shut. "Daddy.. I-I... Nrghh!..M' Gonna-" he cut himself off with a loud but shaky whine. "W-Wanna Cum.."

Taehyung Grunted as Jungkook's body trembled violently in his hold, moving him even faster along his thigh as he pushed his leg up to add more pressure. "That's it, little One." He praised, liking a strip up the boy's markless neck. "Come on, My Love. Cum Quickly for me, Okay? You're nearly there."

Jungkook's head dropped onto the elder's shoulder, and he nodded frantically as whines and breathy moans escaped him, his forehead starting to get a bit sweaty from his Hast as his body shuddered. "M' C-Close Daddy...F-Feels too Good."

He clenched his teeth, his back arching dramatically as he suddenly Came, His body shaking violently as his eyesight blurred over with White as their chests touched. Once he' released, He slumped against Taehyung's chest, whimpering from the sensitivity that raked through him.

He could feel his Boxers drenched In the Cum from his Orgasm, and as much as he didn't like the feeling of wetness, he was too tired to care right now, the force of his orgasm tiring him out.

Watching him tremble and Twitch with after-waves, Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy, rubbing his back and rocking him back and forth gently while whispering soft praises.

It was essential to praise your Sub for doing Well every time they Cum, Afterall. It was important to make them feel proud of themselves.

"My Baby Koo. You did Such a good job, didn't you? You Rode Daddy's Thighs so well. I'm So proud of you." His deep voice and hot breath tickled Jungkook's ear, and the younger nodded weakly, panting softly as his cheeks turned warm from the praise.

"Y-Yes.." 

Taehyung looked down at his own crotch, Breathing heavily as he saw His Painfully hard Dick strain against his grey Boxers, a wet patch visible that made Jungkook's lips part in Awe. Jungkook then lifted his head from his shoulders, his eyes following The elder's Gaze.

"C-Can Baby K-Koo Help Daddy?" He asked, Shyly sliding off the elder's lap, ignoring the unpleasant feeling of his cum sticking to his skin. "Wanna Help.."

Taehyung leaned back, his breathing heavy and his eyes hooded with lust as he looked down at the younger boy with a growing smirk. "Yeah?"

"Y-Yes please! W-Wanna Please Daddy!" Jungkook nodded frantically, his doe eyes shining with Submission and Joy as his hair bounced with his movement. Taehyung smirked, Pushing Jungkook down Into a kneeling position as he spread his legs.

"Well Then Get On Your Knees and please me, Pup."

————

They're starting to get more sexual😏

We're getting even closer to their first time. 👉🏻👌🏻

I'm sorry if this seems rushed or boring..That wasn't my intention but I'm very busy today😅 I Promise to take more care when writing sexual scenes in the future.

Anygay, I Jhope Y'all liked this Chapter, and I'll see you soon! :)

-TaesThickThighs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.9K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
189K 6.7K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
963K 38.1K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
388K 23.5K 62
Kim Taehyung is a 31 year old therapist. He's great at what he does, the best despite his stern, mature personality. While having all of his patients...