Families

By sammy285

. . . . . Hermione Granger is invited by her snotty aunts and slutty cousins to their annual family reunion... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 1
Chapter 9: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 17

5.1K 60 60
By sammy285

Hermione's P.O.V.:

When we reach hotel the old people are quite tired but we still were energized and were not ready for the day to be over so soon. 

I went to tell everyone this but before I could Scorp and Cassie's group [which consisted of them, Albus, Rose, Alex and Dan] stood on a table and told everyone that they had a surprise for everyone who was not tired. 

" So we have booked Paris' most lavish Nightclub for tonight and  we will be going there in half an hour so get ready" 

We all go to our rooms and meet within twenty minutes. 

Hermione:

Cassie:[just the middle one and the accessories]

Rose:

Joalin: [ isn't she beautiful]

Crystal:

Rebecca:

Solitaire:

Draco: 

Scorp:

Albus:

Jake:

Tristan:

Alex:

Dan:

We all head down to lobby and as we come near we here loud squeals that are like scratching nails on a chalkboard. I am sure the sluts is very excited to go to the fanciest nightclub in all Paris. As we enter the lobby we see those said sluts wearing clothes even prostitutes would blush wearing.

Crystal and Solitaire were wearing black mini dresses that looked really cheap made of plastic or something. AND Rebecca was wearing a red fake Leather micro-mini dress that had been held together at chest and back by a thin rope that did nothing to cover the cleavage and even showed her butt crack. What. Can. Teach. That. Girl. Humility. I really wish children were not here, but they are grown and of age so we ideally should not stop them from coming. Atleast there we Harry, Pansy, Ron, Astoria, Blaise, Ginny, Theo, Joalin and Tristan with us to look after them. 

We just ignore their dresses and gave them the address and told them to take a taxi as last two free spots left in our Limo had been given to Jo and Tristan. They glared at Jo and Tristan and huffed and left. We entered the Limo and started talking. 

Scorp asked for my attention," Mom?" he asked wearily. 

"Yes, darling?" 

"Are we supposedly allowed to drink alcohol?" He asked hopeful.

I looked at Draco, he smirked," Yes Scorp you guys can have alcohol, but responsibly, especially you and Dan, OK?"

"Sure Dad, you know me, I am very responsible."

Rose snorted," Sure".

We reached the club and saw that the sluts were already there and the security was not letting them in because the club had been closed for common public and only VIPs were allowed in. We went before Rebecca could blow on them and make a fool of herself. 

I recognized one the bouncers as Dave, " Dave let them in they are with us" I smiled apologetically.

"Sure Mrs. Malfoy, I just thought by how their dressed that they would be common people. In you go." 

I just saw the sluts eyes turn deadly and hands shaking with anger which I am sure is because he called me Mrs. Malfoy or because he implied that they did not dress impressively. 

As we went in I saw all the men heading towards the bar, the ladies towards the lounges, the kids towards the dance floor, and the sluts towards the dance stage where everyone could see them in their skimpy slutty pieces.

We girls chatted a bit, gossiped a bit, and talked about our husbands a bit. Then we all went to dance. 

Someone asked for slow dance so everyone coupled and were dancing except for Crystal, Solitaire and Rebecca. Draco was just swaying us and looking with so much love that I knew that he was a bit drunk already. As the song ended he swooped in and kissed me hard and I released a moan. We broke up and he looked some where behind me and frowned. I turned and saw Albus was kissing Cassie and I sighed ," They are so cute together aren't they."

"They aren't cute they are disgusting. I don't like the way he touches my baby." He narrowed his eyes.

"The said baby is now an adult."

"She will always be my baby." 

Then we danced some more and drank a bit of champagne I saw that the sluts did not drink anything as I am sure they knew that even a beer here was extremely costly.  Almost everyone was drunk except for the sluts, the kids (except Scorp and Dan who are always getting drunk) and me as I got a bit dizzy after drinking just half a glass of champagne. 

Suddenly the song stopped and I saw Scorp on the stage holding the mic with a drunken smile on his face. I knew whatever was gonna happen next will embarrass Scorp for his whole life or atleast until he does something even more embarrassing. 

"Herro everyone I 'ould 'ike to terr you some'hing." He slurred.

I looked at Draco who sobered up a little and was trying to get to him through the crowds. 

"I just wann' 'ay " He stopped and screamed," I LOVE YOU ROSE" 

I winced and looked at Rose hoping that she didn't feel disappointed that Scorp said those words for first time while drunk, but all I saw was that she was exasperated and amused. But Ron still had an annoyed look on his face. And all his friends were laughing.

" DAD I LOVE YOU TOO AND MOM YOU TOO I sometimes wish that you both make us sit on your laps and we would read really complicated books like we did when we were small, me and Cassie. That reminds me I LOVE YOU TOO CASS but I get really nauseous when you and Albus kiss. For example... " and then he starts puking on stage. I run to get to him. I rub his back shaking my head. When is he going to stop being so dramatic. 

Draco says quietly," Come on buddy lets get you of this stage." We get of the stage and go near our group where Ron is sporting a scowl and held Rose behind him when Scorp went to kiss her. Muttering " You shouldn't let him kiss you when he just puked, you know? "

I called out , " it's already 1:00am does everyone want to get back to the Resort   as Scorpius Draco Malfoy " he jerks awake" here is totally wasted." 

We all agree but the sluts say," the night has just started and we would like to stay here " I shrug and walk out. 

On my way out I tell Dave to throw them out as soon as we leave and we know that at this time of the night no taxi would be available nor anyone would like to give them a lift.   We share a smirk and leave. 

We reach hotel, deposit Scorp and Cassie to their bedrooms. Draco secretly puts a ward on Cassie's door that alerts him if and when Albus enters the room. I roll  my eyes. I put a hangover potion on nightstands for Scorp , Cassie and Draco. I return to the bed and snuggle up with Draco thinking about why just half glass of champagne made me dizzy and nauseous. 

And I don't know when I fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys , sorry for a bit late update but here it is.

Hope you guys like. If yes

Vote and Comment 

Btw guys, 

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON 8th of June and please wish me I would be very happy. 

P.S. I will posting next chapter which is last day of reunion (8th of June) on 8 th of June but it will not be ,last chapter make sure.

Bye guys 

Love,

Sammy😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.4K 13
Hermione's Family is having a reunion, but what her Family does not know is how successful she is, and to whom she is married. Most of her cousin's h...
6.5K 185 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
250 0 9
A DRAFO MALFOY SMUT STORY !! -Jazmin Potter is a new student at hogwarts this year. When hagrid stormed into their Aunt and Uncles home saying that...
29.7K 333 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...