I'm the 8th one || BTS ||

By -fly2vmin

F!Reader as the BTS eighth member. name already given for the character cuz I don't like using Y/n (it's lame... More

Disclaimer and Request Page
Wikipedia page
Facts about Michelle 1
Likes and Dislikes
Relation with the bandmates
Miya being herself
Arguement
Arguement Prt.2
Iconic Vlive
Oli London
Draco
Buzzfeed
Twitter
Something Serious
Leaving?
Worst day of life.
Unintentional kiss [Vlive]
Incorrect quotes
Sasaeng attack Pt.1
Sasaeng Attack Pt.2
Sexual Tension moments (Hyung Line)
Sexual tension [Maknae line]
Past
Just Miya things
Nosebleed
Mixtape
1k!!!
Corpse
Rude Manager
Injury
Incorrect Quotes Prt 2.
Miya's love for memes
IMPORTANT - Books are being stolen
uhhhh...help?
...
Miya acting as her zodiac
Support
Corpse Husband Pt. 2
BTS on knowing brothers
Anger issues
Sometimes I don't wanna be happy
Famous lines
Meeting with Hitman Bang
Meeting with Hitman Bang (Pt. 2)
New Relationship?
Incorrect Quotes Pt. 3
Mi's vlive moments
Everyone is crazy for The Maknae
All over the headlines
Meeting
Apologies
Incorrect Quotes Pt.4

Reaction to Aegyos

1.1K 17 1
By -fly2vmin

Being a soul hater of Aegyos, Miya doesn't usually give any reactions when the boys do some, most probably it's a disgusted expression like that of Suga.

But deep down inside...she finds them cute.

RM

When I say Miya loves RM, I mean it. Namjoon is her biggest inspiration and she looks up to him. She has expressed her adoration towards the leader a lot of times and is a simp for his dimples.

After rechecking the wrote lyrics she was deciding to get them reviewed by Namjoon when she realised that he was supposed to do a live, she took her phone out and decided to watch the live, checking up on what he was doing. And well, she did it at the correct time.

Inside that harsh e-boy rapper hid that soft bonsai plant loving man.

She couldn't stop herself from smiling softly, afterall who could resist the cute Joonie.

''He deserves so much love.'' she whispered, gazing at the leader giving study advices to the teen ARMYs.

Jin

Who doesn't know about Jin's habit of randomly pouting? Well... You don't, Miya does.

She has caught him randomly puckering his lips during award shows, reality shows and ofcourse in daily life. No lie that she kind of finds it cute?

That is why she has been caught staring at Seokjin so many times and made ship videos about.

Suga

The girl had thought that he was her soulmate when it came to hating aegyos, but the time he did one she was flabbergasted.

He was not the normal Suga anymore...he had changed. But in a cute way. The way she burst out laughing when he did this, she couldn't stop herself, only when she was out of breath and her face was red did her laughing fit stop.

Jhope

An aegyo from Hobi was a daily thing, she doesn't really react to it now, even though she hates[loves]it, she low-key loves it when he has that heart-shaped kissy face.

She has that itchy feeling to either squish his face or kiss him but ofcourse that would be absurd. Only Hobi is the one who's cuteness can be handled by the female maknae without cringing.

Jimin

Fuking puppy.

The first ever word that comes to her mind when thinking of Park Jimin is a puppy.

I believe even you can't deny if Jimin does this after you deny buying him lunch

Then how was she supposed to?

Taehyung

'Aegyo King'

That's the old contact name saved in the girl's phone she later changed it to ''Hello my alien''

Usually hates it when he does it, even jerked his face away from the camera once.

She hit him in a fun way and he knew it so he didn't stop.
Is quite impressed of his duality, how he can go from a cub to a tiger in the span of one sec.

Jungkook

Bunny, that's his name.

His teeth, his doings, everything of it reminds everyone of a bunny.

The audacity this man has to tell that he's not a bunny or a baby, but the things he do tells and proves that this guy definitely is some hybrid.

For example -

Prove me wrong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.6K 20
in which you are the 8th and only female member of BTS Started - Nov 17 2016 Ended - Jan 8 2017 DELETING THIS ON NOVEMEBER 17 SO READ IT WHILE ITS...
19.5K 760 70
This is year 2014 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
737K 12.5K 100
《 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ 》 ⇒ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. ⇒ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...
173K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...