Princes of the Sky

By _cozmooo_

On March 1933. Hitler and his Nazi Party has attained power. 2 months earlier Hitler was made Chancellor of G... More

Chapter II: Race Towards the Capital
Chapter III: Blitzkrieg to the West
Chapter IV: Battle of Britain

Chapter I: The Start of Beginnings

22 0 0
By _cozmooo_

I was born on December 2, 1922 in Munich, Germany. My father is a blacksmith while my mother is a housewife. When I was born my parents named me " Hans " meaning God is Gracious. I grew up in a middle class family. I was proficient in academics and I've always wanted to fly planes. I dreamed of it. Soaring through the clouds and feeling the breeze of air, it was a beautiful dream. Through my years I kept on hearing about this man named Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party. I heard his speeches on the radios and they are quite inspiring. And on March 1933 him and his was able to gain power. And 2 months before he was also made chancellor of Germany. And when he said he can make our lives better he made it true. My dad had a hard time during the economic crisis of 1923 but when Hitler and his party gained power it made our lives better. But their are somethings I don't agree with him also. Such as him blaming and branding Jews. I don't agree with that because I'm a Catholic. It goes against my beliefs. So personally I have different opinions on him. When I turned 18 I was able to fulfill my dreams of flying because I joined the Luftwaffe and I was accepted to attend pilot training. Which was exciting for me as it was my first time flying a plane. After training for maybe almost a year I receive my wings and I was able to become a Leutnant ( Lieutenant in English ). Which is a officer rank. For the plane, I will fly a Ju-87 " Stuka " Dive Bomber and I was assigned to my first unit the Sturzkampfgeschwader 2 ( I./StG 2 ), our wing's insignia is a shield with a cross in the middle. I'm excited for the future and what my future can hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 6.3K 62
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
65.5K 8.6K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
10.2M 763K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
15.3K 1.2K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...