Yoonmin Smut

By Innocent_Yoongi

Some of them are from Ao3 Tags 06/14/2021- #69 bottom jimin More

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠?
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭

𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤

628 8 0
By Innocent_Yoongi

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
-🔞

-Yoongi:⬆️

-Jimin:⬇️

-BxB

-𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:4151

This smut is made by Angelichuimang on Archive for our own.You can support the author on this link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/4919236

~
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:Yoongi owes Hoseok a favor, and just for Hoseok's own pleasure of seeing the elder dance, he makes him come to salsa class with him. Yoongi hates dancing, but after Park Jimin smirks at him, moving his hip seductively to the music, this turns from something awful, to something Yoongi might not hate.

~🌹~

Yoongi keeps his focus on the floor as he sneaks into the practice room. Of course he had to stay at work for an extra 15 minutes today. He's always so damn lucky. Not because work is much worse than this though. Yes, something no one would ever except Min Yoongi to even show up to. Salsa. Hoseok had pleaded him, almost been down on his knees, and since Yoongi owed him a favor from Hoseok saving his ass from failing psychology last year, how could he say no.

He looks up for a second, running his eyes over the people in the circles. He meets eyes with a red haired boy, the boy quickly looking away. He spots Hoseok in the circle of people. Hoseok waves at him, teeth showing from his bright smile. Yoongi doesn't smile back, and carefully sneaks down to sit besides Hoseok. "What took you so long?" Hoseok whispers, brows furrowing. Yoongi leans in to whisper back, before he gets cut off. "I see someone new joined us today?" The only one standing up, a lady with a short brown haircut interrupts before Yoongi get to finish. She looks down at him, a small smile forming at her lips. Yoongi holds up a hand as a form of hello, "ah yeah, I'm just here today for my friend." He bows as well as he can while sitting down. "Oh, okay, so are you also going to dance, cause if not the-" "actually he is" Hoseok smiles up at the lady. Yoongi glares at Hoseok "you didn't say I have to dance???" The lady chuckles, at Yoongi.
"You owe me at least this much! I stayed up all night helping you when I also had all of my own exams to study for." Yoongi sighs "Of course I wouldn't be here for moral support..." How could he be so stupid to think that he wouldn't have to dance.

"Okay, since we have someone new with us today we'll start slightly slower than usual. First of all, the basics."

Yoongi pays attention to the steps but not much too what she's saying, he's way too tired to actually try. He just have to dance with Hoseok for a bit and then he will head straight home, back to his loving bed.

"Okay, Jimin please come up here!" Yoongi looks up to see the small, but muscular red haired guy from before, getting up from the circle. His face looks way too cute for his body, and he looks like someone who shouldn't be dancing something like salsa. The lady takes his hands and they start moving their feet in patterns, and Jimin spins her around. The boys hips are moving very seductively and Yoongi bites down on his lip. Even he has to admit that Jimin is pretty damn hot, and those hips. Even he is almost jealous of the hand placed on her waist.
Before going deeper into the gutter Yoongi snaps himself out of it. But he still can't take his eyes off of Jimins hips, rocking smoothly from side to side. And his seemingly toned ass following.

He suddenly meets the youngers eyes again, this time earning a smirk. He somehow managed to add a squat to his dance, which would, if it wasn't Jimin doing it, look pretty weird.
His toned ass is seemingly more toned than his thigh cut shorts does it. He sends a wink Yoongi's way, and Yoongi for some reason doesn't look away, he wants to see what it is the younger has for him. Jimin licks his lips, and Yoongi can't tell if it's intentional, but he can definitely tell what kind of message the boy is trying to send, and damn is it working. After a while they stop dancing, and Yoongi returns is gaze to the floor.

"Okay. Now we will split you into pairs so you can try for yourself." She turns to Hoseok "You are dancing with Minyoung, so I guess we'll just pair your friend..." she looks at Yoongi askingly. and he takes the hint to let his name be known "Yoongi."
"Ah yes. Yoongi." she smiles "you can be with Jimin, since he's the best here after Hoseok." She glances at Jimin, "is that okay?" Jimin is fidget with his fingers in his lap, running them around and over each other " ah yeah" he smiles shyly, eyes forming into half moons. It's a different smile from how he was smirking at Yoongi barely minutes ago.

Yoongi gets up and walks towards the younger. He's looking at the floor still fidgeting with his hands as he's standing. He looks up for a second and then down. Yoongi chuckles to himself, that was some turn of actions. "eh, okay, so we have to stay like this." The younger stutters as he takes the elders hand into his own and place a hand on his waist. The touch is burning the skin even through the fabric, though Yoongi is still the calmer one between the two.
The younger focuses on their feet while he explain the moves. "You move your right foot back, like this." Yoongi follows his words. "And then you take a step, lifting your other foot." He keeps on looking down and so does Yoongi. Jimin probably didn't expect that they would be paired up together, and so he could act as frivolously as he wanted, without fear of the elder finding out how flustered he actually is.

Yoongi get the steps right, and so they start slowly dancing, repeating the routine over and over.
"You rubbed that smirk off your face pretty quickly huh?" Yoongi teases. The other flinch at his sudden comment, but keeps his eyes on the ground. He stays silent for a bit, and they keep on slowly moving their feet in the basic steps of salsa. He clears his throat " And you stared pretty intensely at my ass didn't you?" he whispers teasingly back at him, his gasp for air revealing that he's nervous.
Yoongi doesn't get to answer before the lady walks up to them. "You have to move closer." She puts a hand on each of their back, pushing them closer, their chests now barely 10 centimeters apart. This is not how Yoongi remembers salsa in the shows he watched on tv, and for a second he's almost sure that this is Hoseok trying to set him up with one of his dancer friends. He glances at the boy, who's clearly too busy dancing to even look his way. Maybe it's not a set up?

He looks up, and for a second locks eyes with the younger who quickly looks back down. He was looking at Yoongi's face while he was looking at Hoseok. Jimin's face is flushed red at being caught. They continue moving their hips to the beat, as if nothing happened. But Yoongi can feel the youngers hot breath against his neck, it tingles and lingers for a second before a new breath flows out. Yoongi can't deny that he wants Jimin's lips to touch his neck.

Even though the music isn't exactly 'erotic' of any kind, their dance seems to feel like this. Jimin is still focusing down on their feet, and so is Yoongi. He can feel his body heat up, and the youngers seems to do the same, their hips only inches apart.

Yoongi looks up at Jimin's face. He hasn't noticed, and is concentrating on his steps, even though they are so smooth he could do probably do them in his sleeps. He bites down at his lips, turning his gaze upwards, and this time Yoongi doesn't shy away. Jimin bites down at his lips even harder, it now threatening to bleed. It's obvious that he's nervous.

They keep their focus on each other, and by instinct Yoongi licks his lower lip, gaze running over the boys lips and back up to his eyes. Jimin does the same, slightly parting his lips keeping them like that. He keeps his eyes locked on Yoongi's, blinking quickly, sending him a suggestive look, while leaning a bit closer to his face. Now it's Yoongi's turn to bite down at his lips. He wants to close the gap between them. He wants Jimin close, as close as possible.

To both their disappointment, they are forced to break apart. The dance teacher let's the class know that since the newcomer is doing so well, they are going to switch things up today. This time to dance with her as an example. He spins her around a lot, and they add 3 extra ways to step from the basic. "We have done some of this before, but today we will put it together and do it smoothly. The boy is supposed to lead the girl, so just go with that, and let lose."

Yoongi turns back to Jimin, and they get back into position. At first Jimin went back to staring on his feet, Yoongi doing the same. The spark from minutes ago is still there, but the few minutes apart made them both shy.At first Yoongi doesn't notice that Jimin has returned his gaze to him, but the younger takes a deep breath, seemingly mustering up courage. His grip on Yoongi's waist tightens, making him look up to once again meet his eyes. They stare intensely, as if looking into the depths of each others eyes. Jimin starts leading him, and so Yoongi follows, and somehow manages with his two left feet to feel like he becomes one with Jimin on the dance floor.

They move fast but smoothly. Jimin spins Yoongi around pulling him close with such strength after, that their chests bump together for a second. He looks back down at the youngers lips, glowing a pretty pink shade from the rooms lighting. Jimin licks his lips, and Yoongi wants to bite it, making the younger whimper. Jimin notices Yoongi's gaze returning to his lips, and taking a few steps forward, pushing Yoongi one more step back than he's supposed to, their eyes meets again another suggestive being exchanged.

They move smoothly, breathing on sync. The rest of the people in the room disappear, and they both get lost in the sparks flying between them. The sexual tension builds up, and Yoongi has to use all his willpower to stop his hands from roaming around the youngers body. Yoongi's hand is starting to get sweaty in Jimin's and so is his.

They dance for god knows how long. The heat stirring between their hot bodies. Yoongi leans in, their lips barely millimetre apart. He looks into Jimin's eyes. They both open their mouths, breathes mixing mid air. Jimin's eyes moves from Yoongi's eyes to his lips.

Of course they could never kiss, in the middle of the room filled with people, but that just makes it all the more intense. Their lips brush slightly, and a lump starts to form in Yoongi's throat

Jimin slowly moves his hand down Yoongi's side, fingers lingering for a few seconds before resting on his hip, close to his butt. He looks back down, now concentrating on Jimin's toned thighs. His shorts only covers half of them, and a few drops of sweat are now running down from them. He suddenly notices the slight lump at the front of his pants, and his face flush red. Jimin has this power to make him extremely flustered, like no one else has. He bites the inside of his cheek, praying that his arousal isn't visible. But as Jimin looks down quickly returning his gaze to the corner of the room, he wants to run away.

The dance teachers voice breaks into their bubble of tension. "Okay, that's enough. Let's sit back down."

This time their eye contact lingers even after they pull apart. Jimin bites his lip, seemingly having mustered up enough courage to send Yoongi a small smirk. Yoongi sends one back.

They sit back down, now facing each other with an at least 3 meters space between, the circle of people sitting on the floor besides them. The dance teacher starts talking about something that quickly turns incoherent for Yoongi. He's looking at Jimin, who's looking at the floor, cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. For some reason he wants to pinch his slightly chubby cheeks, but he also wants to kiss him breathless.

The lady calls the class to an end, and thanks everyone for participating, and then she turns to Yoongi to ask him if he will return. Jimin looks up, meeting Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi looks up at the lady, a slight smile tugging at the corner of his lip "I might." She gives him a folder, and lets him know how he can sign up if he wish to continue, and with that she says her goodbye and leaves with the other people.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok walks up to him, bends down and puts a hand on his shoulder. "I'm gonna go, we can go for dinner next week." He winks at him, and sends him a smirk on the way out. Of course his friend, who can't keep his nose out of other people's business, already noticed the spark between Yoongi and the younger. He knows that Hoseok will poke his nose into his business, and demand to know what happened.

The last people get up to leave the room, and so does Yoongi. As he reach the door, he stops and looks back at Jimin who's also getting up. Their eyes meet. Yoongi isn't someone who usually gets nervous, it's not even the first time he's had this kind of thing happen. But there still is something different to it, something that Yoongi can't yet point out, but it makes him nervous.
He send Jimin a suggestive look mouthing "10 minutes." Jimin shyly looks back down at the floor, but nods signaling that he got the hint.

Yoongi walks into the changing room, and takes a seat at the bench between the lockers. To leave the practice room, you have to walk through the changing rooms, so there's no way Jimin wouldn't have to leave through there anyway.

To his luck, it's 8pm, and people leave pretty quickly. So the 10 minutes he aksed Jimin to wait, is more than enough. It's alsofriday, so the bulding is basically closed at this point, people going out to party, giving them no reason to walk into the dressing rooms for the salsa specified part of the dance the department.

After the 10 minutes pass, Jimin arrives, and Yoongi sits in silence looking down. Jimin looks at him, but quickly turns away..
They stay silent, Jimin walking up to his locker. He isn't quite sure how to act, so he just chooses to open it, zipping up the black addidas bag placed inside it.

The sexual tension between them, can be felt in the air, and it makes them both hold their breath, anticipation growing. Yoongi knows he was the one who finally initiated this by telling Jimin to wait 10 minutes, but he has to get past the lump in his throat.

Jimin pulls his shirt over his head, his toned back becoming visible to the elder. Yoongi gets up, leaning his chest against the youngers bare back, his hand running up his stomach, brushing over and touching his toned abs. Jimin whimpers at the sudden touch of cold hands, and the sound is like sweet music to Yoongi. He turns him around, pinning him up against the wall. One hand leaning on the locker to the right of his face, he leans in so close Jimin can feels his breath against his lips. He licks his lip, eyes turn dark with lust as he looks into the younger s eyes. He leans in closer, their noses slightly touching. With a dark and Husky voice he asks the younger "Why don't you smirk for me now?"

Jimin's gaze runs from Yoongi's eyes, to his lips, and back. He bites his lip, seemingly very nervous. "Relax" Yoongi whispers against his lips, closing the gap. Jimin's lips are softer than they look, making him want more. The younger angles his head, opening his mouth slightly open giving Yoongi acces. He moans into Yoongi's mouth as their tounges battle. The kiss is desperate. and hot. Yoongi runs his hands runs up to Jimins neck, and further up to cup at his cheeks bones. Their moans turn to whimpers, and Jimin runs his hands up Yoongi's shirt, pulling their bodies closer.

Yoongi moves his hands down to Jimin's ass, grabbing and squeezing it while pulling their hips closer, their crotches now rubbing against each other. Jimin moans Yoongi's name, motioning his hips forward trying to get even more friction. The elder returns the moan. Jimin tugs at his shirt, trying to pull it over his head, and so Yoongi takes a step back letting him pull it over his head.

They return to the kiss, and Jimin puts his hands on Yoongi's neck running them up into his hair, carefully pulling at it. Yoongi bites at his lip, earning the whimper he so badly wanted, and god is it hot.
They break away, mouths resting against each others still slightly open "God you're hot" Yoongi speaks literally into the youngers mouth.
The younger looks into his eyes, still seemingly slightly nervous, though much less than before. He keeps eye contact as he runs his hands down Yoongi's thin stomach, down over the zipper on his pants. He puts a hand on the bump at the front of his pants. cupping at it, he licks his lips, earning a moan from the elder. "god you're hot" Yoongi repeats.
Jimin leans even closer to Yoongi, his warm breath returning to fan against his neck like when they danced "I'm gonna make you feel so good" he whispers into his ears. He starts sucking at his neck, leaving the wet kisses Yoongi craved so badly, as he unbuckle his pants. He moves down slowly, pulling the elders pants down with him. He makes sure to nip, and lick, leaving a trail that will clearly be visible once he is done.

He nips at the skin above his belly button, and then moves down to suck at it. He continues and licks further down, reaching the waistband of Yoongi's dark blue underwear. Waiting no further he moves down to the bulge of his visibly hard cock. He angles his head, leaving wet kisses down the shaft. "Shit" Yoongi groans, hands now tugging at Jimin's hair.
Jimin looks up, his body hot and sweaty, but his eyes, sweet, like a kid asking for candy. "Can I?" He tugs at the waistband of Yoongi underwear, and Yoongi nods, out of breathe from his thumping heart.
Jimin pulls down his boxers, his dick jumping free from the former restrain. He hiss at the sudden rush of cold air, but as Jimin locks his lips around the head, that quickly gets replaced but a loud groan. Jimin looks up at Yoongi, while tightening his lips around the tip of his lenght. Keeping eye contact, he slowsly runs down the shaft, letting his tounge taste every bit of it. All the air leave Yoongi's lungs, and he gasps for it.

Jimin place a hand around the length, infront of his mouth. He bops his head up and down slowly, letting his tounge run around the shaft, keeping his mouth tight around it. Yoongi can feel his knees going weak. Jimin notices his shaking posture and pulls away letting go of Yoongi's painfully hard dick with a plop. He push him back down on the bench, pulling his boxers off all the way off, the elder now left completely naked. Jimin's own length is rubbing against his tight gym shorts, and so he pulls them down too, leaving him in his underwear. Yoongi looks hungrily at the bulge in his underwear. But before he gets to reach out, Jimin sits down and push his legs apart. He smirks at him, "I saw that." and even though Yoongi didn't try to hide it, he again blush slightly.

He licks his lip, before taking in his length, to return what he was doing. After a few turns up and down the now rock hard dick, he stops at the head, sucking at it, making Yoongi's moans increase. He's extremely sensitive there, and Jimin found that out pretty quickly. He sucks at head, continueng to lick around it and Yoongi gasp for air "Jimin." He runs a and through his own hair "fuck."

Yoongi gets up, and having both hands at Jimin's shoulders, he push him back against the locker. He rubs his hand against his bulge, and kiss him, tasting himself in the youngers mouth.

He runs his hand down his underwear, grabbing his hard dick. Yoongi deepen the kiss earning desperate moans from the youngers lips, as he starts to pump at his length. He bites Yoongi's lip, letting go with a pop, as he pulls away, leaving it plump and red. Yoongi takes the youngers lower lips between his teeth, nipping at it as the younger did to his. Jimin pull away, his face resting only a few millimeters from Yoongi's face. He grab Yoongi's dicks, and start to pump it in the same pace as Yoongi is doing to his. Gasping for air, there lips are barely apart. Jimin's is gasping into Yoongi's mouth and vice versa, their lips slightly touching. Yoongi bites Jimin bottom lip again, pulling it slightly back before letting it go. Gasping for air Jimin gets the words through his lips "Let me finish what I was doing" He blinks still keeping their intense eye contact the lust sparking from his eyes. "Go ahead" Yoongi pulls away to sit back down. Jimin kicks his underwear off, earning another lustful look at his hard length form the elder. He smirks returning to his position between Yoongi's legs.

He once again tighten his lips around his shaft, sucking up and down. He also place a hand around the length, making sure to flick his wrist everytime he reach the dick head, making the elder whimpering pleasure.

Jimin speeds up the pace and Yoongi moans his name countless times while tugging at his hair. He feels his dick reach the back of Jimin's throat, and looks with wide eyes at the younger who doesn't seem the slightest bit affected. He just keeps the fast pace, and Yoongi can feel himself reaching his climax. His body is tightening, heating up, one last nib at his dick from Jimin, and he is seeing stars, fireworks exploding inside his eyes.

He was going to pull out of the youngers mouth but the younger kept him there, and so he exploded into his mouth. Jimin swallowed nearly all of it, a bit hanging at the corner of his mouth. Yoongi pulls him down to sit with spread legs on top of him. the red head licks around his lips, reaching the final cum from his chin. He puts his arms around Yoongi's neck, and Yoongi kiss him, Jimin now arching his back.
Yoongi runs his hands up his back, lightly brushing over the sweaty skin. "Your turn" He bites at the youngers lips. He continues to leave wet kisses, sucking at the youngers neck, making sure to leave at least one mark. His hand finds the younger length, hard and pumping. He tightens his grip around it, pumping up and down. He then leans in to whisper into Jimins ear, the younger already moaning his name repeatedly.
"come for me baby"
Jimin whimpers, at the soft voice against his ear.

He's almost fucking Yoongi's hand rocking his hips, to the elders pace. Yoongi bites at his neck, "you're so hot" His voice is sending shivers down Jimin's spine. The younger groans into his ear.
"oh god, Yoongi, Yoongi.." He repeats his name as his climax nears. One finale bite on the lower lip, and Jimin is sent seeing stars, the white turning out from his eyes. He scratch his nails against Yoongi's back, riding out his orgasm in his hand.

The white cum lands all over Yoongi's chest and stomach, and he runs a finger through it, sucking at it to taste Jimin.
"You taste good" He kiss the tip of Jimin's nose. and Jimin grabs the back of his neck, leaning his forehead against Yoongi's. Eyes glinting, cheeks flushed a radiant pink, jimin smiles at him. "You don't taste too bad eather."

Yoongi smiles a gummy smile at him, "but tell me, are you really shy? or was it just an act to lure me in?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night they leave the building, walking out into the cold night, hand in hand. Heading home, to Yoongi's apartment.

-©️Innocent_Yoongi
-06/02/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...