Dirty MCU Imagines

By Egg_Of_Humiliation

I'm uploading all my imagines from tiktok here, plus some extras that are too explicit for the app. More

Loki x fem!Reader
Steve x fem!Reader x Bucky
Bucky x Reader
Tony x fem!Reader
sub!Natasha x fem!Reader

sub!Peter x Reader

6.9K 65 14
By Egg_Of_Humiliation

A/N: I literally don't know what happened with this but I promise there's smut. Let me know if you enjoy these imagines with a bit of plot as well as smut, or if you just prefer smut. Also if anyone's confused, reader has either a dick or a strap on. 

You'd known Peter Parker ever since the fight at the airport in Berlin. Tony had called you up, said he needed help and that you owed him one. God, you knew you'd live to regret the day you let Tony Stark save your life. You had hoped it would be something quick and easy. You were kidding yourself, honestly, because why would Iron Man need help with something quick and easy? 

As it turns out, helping Tony fight Captain America and Co. led you to a certain Spiderman. He was hyperactive and talkative and all the things you shouldn't be during a fight. There was one instance were he made you laugh, and as a result you got smacked in the face by one of Falcon's wings. 

When the two of you officially met, he gushed over you. At first you were confused as to how he knew you at all, but he went on to ramble about some footage being uploaded onto YouTube. Does privacy not exist these days? 

You and Peter actually kept in pretty close contact after Germany. You thought it gave him at least some sense of comfort, seeing as Tony never talked to him. You'd visit him every now and then, when you were able, and the absolute joy that lit up his face every time he saw you made the trouble worth it. It was during one of your visits when Peter told you about the Chitauri weaponry that was being used by 'an evil bird man'. Suffice to say, you stayed and helped him deal with it. It was during this ordeal that you began seeing Peter in a different light. His pain and suffering broke your heart, but the fact that he kept pushing through it to do the right thing amazed you to no end. 

Then Thanos happened. Peter was on a school trip the day he arrived, and you had just been aimlessly wandering the streets of Manhattan because you were bored. It was there where you met up with Tony, Bruce and two other men - Doctor Stranger and Wong. You were surprised to see each other in Bleecker Street, but with the panic that soon ensued they were glad to have an extra set of powered hands. During the fights that followed, you met up with Peter again, and the two of you somehow joined Tony - in space

You honestly don't remember much from that day, because only one memory kept playing over and over again in your head. Peter, who brought so much light and laughter into your world, was gone. He had dissolved into dust as you held him in your arms, crying for him to stay with you. He didn't. 

For the next five years you felt a constant numbness in your chest. Occasionally you'd visit Tony, Pepper and Morgan, but you felt like too much of a burden to stay for too long. Instead you stayed in Peter and May's apartment in Queens. They'd both disappeared, so you thought it right to keep the place in order for when they came back. Because they would come back. They had to. 

One day, out of nowhere, Tony contacted you, asking for your presence at the Avengers Compound. They had a plan. You weren't sure about the specifics, all you knew was that it might return Peter to you. 

And it did. Standing in the decimated remains of the facility and facing Thanos' army, you watched as dozens of portals opened up around you. All of Earth's heroes who hadn't survived the snap, as well as those who did, rushed forth. You ran closer to see if you could find him amongst the throng; damning Thanos and his ugly purple head. You shouted for him, voice coarse with anxiety; what if, for some reason, he hadn't returned? You heard your name being called from your left, and turned in time to catch Peter in your arms. You didn't think twice before kissing him. 

If you were to be completely truthful with yourself, you had been slightly protective over Peter since he'd returned. You couldn't help it, you'd lived without him for five years fearing that he'd died. You also knew Peter had nightmares, that he dreamed of his missing five years even though he never experienced them. He had even confided in you that one of his recurring nightmares was with you, that you were angry with him for leaving you alone for so long. And so you had decided you'd do whatever was in your power to give him something else to dream about. You'd tried a few different things; movie nights, a day at the beach, road trips, but there was one activity in particular that Peter seemed to enjoy the most. 

He was so nervous the first time he pulled a move on you. You weren't expecting it, not because you'd never thought about it, but because you never thought Peter would be the one to initiate it. 

It was his first time. You had been so gentle with him, your movements agonisingly slow so as to not scare him off. You thought as time went on and you got used to each other's bodies, that Peter would start vocalising more. To your surprise, he had been loud since day one. 

You'd returned to the apartment one day after doing some grocery shopping; May had been kind enough to let you stay post-snap, when Peter all but lunged at you. 

"Whoa, steady on there, Spider-boy." You dropped the paper bags next to the door to set your hands on his shoulders. "What's wrong?"

He didn't really have it in him to speak, rather he just pressed his body against yours with a pout on his face. You didn't need him to speak, his body told you all you needed to know. You smirked.

"You're lucky May is out of town for the weekend, Petey." You took his hand, and led him to your shared bedroom. 

"I've been hanging on ever since you left," Peter said, before kissing you. You laughed.

"I was gone for 20 minutes." He pulled back, frowning slightly.

"Well, it was a long 20 minutes for me." 

"I'm sorry, baby. I promise I'll make it up to you." You said, as you started taking off his clothes. Just the touch of your fingers along his bare skin was still enough for Peter to lose his breath. You pushed him onto the bed. "Close your eyes." He obediently did as he was told. 

You undressed yourself, the sound of your clothes plopping on the floor caused Peter to clench his fists. All he wanted was you; your warm body, your divine scent, your soft skin, and everything beneath the surface as well. You aroused him without doing anything except existing, something he'd been trying to keep under wraps since Berlin... 

You made him feel safe, you made him feel comfortable, and most of all you made him feel...that. You had just gone down on Peter, your mouth enveloping him, before coming up again with an obscene 'pop'. 

"Can-can I open my eyes yet?" Peter asked, sounding delirious. 

"Not yet." You said, your index finger lazily circling his hole, yet another action that elicited a groan from his lips. With the help of some lube, you slowly pushed your finger into him. You felt your body react to his voice, and had to force yourself not to use your other hand for your own pleasure. You entered a second finger, steadily pumping them in and out of Peter's tight body.

"I need more...please..." He gasped out. You looked up at his face, and felt a surge of satisfaction run through you at the sight of his eyes, which were still closed. You situated yourself above him.

"Open your eyes." He obeyed at once, and you slipped inside of him. You wanted to see his face scrunch up from the feeling of you, but most of all you wanted his brown eyes to look into yours as you fucked him.

His lewd moans sent delicious shivers down your spine as his body writhed under your ministrations. "You're taking me so well, Peter." You whispered praises to the young hero laying splayed out under you. The slow, rhythmic rocking of your hips urged more and more sounds to flow from his pretty mouth. "You're my good boy, aren't you?" You stopped thrusting when he failed to respond.

"Yes, I'm your good boy!" Peter choked out, voice catching slightly. "Please don't stop, please..." You began your movements again, satisfied with his response and his following moan of relief.

He was a stunning picture. A glistening sheen of sweat had built up all over his body, his cheeks were now tinted red from the pleasure you were giving him. You held his hands above his head, and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers clenching around yours when you hit a particularly sensitive spot. 

His cheeks grew redder as he gasped out, "Y-you make me feel so good." 

"Only the best for my baby," You breathed out, before releasing one of your hands from Peter's and moving it in between your bodies. You fisted him, rapidly pumping his shaft. Peter arched his head back and let out a choked yell as he came. You slowly stroked him through his orgasm, before flopping down next to him. After a moment, Peter settled himself into your side, resting his head on your shoulder with his arm laying across your stomach. 

"I never want to leave this bed." Peter murmured. 

"With any luck, you won't physically be able to." You let out a loud laugh as Peter buried his red cheeks into your shoulder. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...