The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

By simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... More

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Pardonné

4.4K 72 26
By simplicational

So here is Chapter 14 I am sorry that it is so short :( but I hope that you like it anyways

Chapter 14 - Pardonné

Malia’s POV

“Mals? Can I come in?” I hear Cameron say quietly as he knocks on the door. I stand up from the floor and walk over to the door. I unlock the door and Cam slowly opens the door and walks in.

“I’m really sorry. I should never have blamed you for what happened to mom,” He says looking into my eyes. “Can you forgive me?” He asks.

“I already forgave you,” I said, it was true. Even though his words hurt, I love Cameron and nothing could change that. “I was just mad and needed some time to cool off,” I said. “And I’m sorry too, for not telling you,” I say and he hugs me and I hug him back. Matt was right.

“You are forgiven as well. But please don’t keep any other secrets like this from me,” He says and I nod my head.

“What time is it?” There wasn’t a clock in the bathroom and I didn’t expect there to be one so I had no idea what time it was.

“I think it’s like 7:15pm or something?” He said unsure. We walked out of the bathroom and no one else was in the room which I was thankful for.

“Mals, you do need to understand that I could hear everything you and Matt were yelling about,” He says seriously and I immediately stiffen but tried to relax.

“And I want you to know that Matt is right, no matter what you do I will always love you, and whether you like it or not the guys are family and they will take care of you,” He says grabbing my shoulders. I nod my head.

“So are we still going to Universal Studios tomorrow?” I ask cautiously.

“Of course,” He says ruffling my hair. I swat his hands away as we walk into the other room. I can feel the awkwardness in the air it’s dense and weighing on my shoulder. As much as I would love for the guys to pretend nothing ever happened I know that, that isn’t the truth, and that’s not what would happen. I walk into the room trying not to let my heartbeat get the best of me. I sit down next to Matt, because I feel the most comfortable around him at the moment, only because I just told him everything willingly.

“You okay?” Matt whispers.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I say.

“Don’t lie to me,” He says seriously. I sigh.

“I just feel a bit uncomfortable right now I feel like everyone is worried I might explode at any second,” I say truthfully. My stomach grumbles and I remember that I never finished my food because I was arguing with Matt.

“I’m going to get my burrito from the other room because I want food,” I say, explaining my logic as I get up and walk into the other room.

“WHO ATE MY OTHER BURRITO? I BOUGHT TWO!!!” I shout from the room and I hear Nash say,

“Oh dude you are so dead,” And all the guys are laughing. I walk back into the room, well now the tension is gone so I can be thankful for that. I survey the room to see the reaction on everyone’s face.

“Hayes,” I say slowly, he looks up no fear. Not him.

“Carter,” No fear.

“Gilinsky,” Bingo.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD!” I shout at him as I run towards him. He gets up faster than light itself and starts running around the room, hiding behind people and using them as shields.

“YOU ARE SUCH A WUSS, COME OUT HERE AND FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE A MAN!” I shout. All the guys are laughing at him. I would too, but he ate my burrito so I am a bit preoccupied. He trips on my black high top converse that I must have left in the room from yesterday. I pick up one of shoes and start hitting him with it.

“Ow, ow, ow, I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was yours!” He shouts.

“Yeah, but you did know it wasn’t yours!” I shout, it was pretty amusing, I wasn’t that mad but it was just the hunger taking over. I stand up and throw my shoes in the other room. I see that all the guys have their phones out.

“You just vined that didn’t you?” I ask, and they all nod. I roll my eyes and finish what was left of the burrito I had begun to eat.

“Hey guys let’s do a challenge!” Nash says.

“Okay like what?” I ask.

“PICKLE CHALLENGE! And whoever the losers are, they have to get their legs waxed!” Oh this will be good. I mean I hate pickles and my legs need waxing so, okay.

“I hate pickles!” Matt and I say at the same time as we make faces of disgust.

“We’re up all night to get our legs waxed!” I sing my very bad rendition of Get Lucky.

“Cameron go buy the jars of pickles,” Nash says. Cameron gets up and walks out the door with his wallet.

“Do we have cake?” I ask randomly.

“Yeah, but it’s mine!” Matt says.

“Fine, but I want some of it,” I say and Matt slumps his shoulders.

15 minutes later

“I’m back!” Cameron says as he walks through the door.

“You took forever!” I say, I was just really bored.

“Patience grasshopper,” He says.

“No,” I say and he rolls his eyes at me and tosses Nash, Matt, and I a jar of pickles.

“Oh my god EW,” I say almost dropping it.

“Hah! You got yourself into this!” Nash says. Matt and I look at each other with disgusted looks on our faces.

Nash starts to set up the Camera and everything. The rest of the guys are in the background or on their phones on the floor.

“Hey guys I am here with Matt Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, and Malia Dallas. Today we are going to be doing the… well we made this up as far as I know…. But we are calling it the pickle eating waxing leg challenge,” He says.

“Wow. I wonder how you came up with that name,” I say sarcastically. He just gives me the evil eye but I can tell it’s playful

“Anyways we are all going to try eating a jar of pickles and whoever finishes the jar first is the winner, including the pickle juice,” GAG!

“The losers have to get their legs waxed. And we have Malia here so she can probably help us so we don’t do it wrong,” He says jokingly. I have never actually waxed my legs, to me it looks painful but only because I have seen guys get their legs waxed. I may have hairy legs but they are not THAT hairy!

“Alright let’s get started!” Nash says and we all open our jars. Well they all open their jar.

“Okay this isn’t fair I can’t open my jar!” I say frustrated even though I knew I would lose.

“HAHAHA, sucks for you!” Nash says with pickles in his mouth. I finally get it open and I start to eat them, oh god this is nasty.

“I don’t think you guys know, I really hate pickles,” Matt says, I look over at him and he looks like he might throw up at any given moment.

“Ditto!” I say. I shove the first pickle in my mouth and I wince because I hate the taste. I see Nash chugging the pickle juice and I almost throw up the pickle I am eating.

“I’m done. I cannot eat pickles and watch Nash chug pickle juice at the same time,” I say and I get up and run into the bathroom and throw up the pickle into the toilet. I hear Matt come in after me and I step away so he has the toilet.

“Eww, please give me cake now I need to get rid of that awful taste,” I say. Matt and I run to the fridge and pull out his cake and two forks. We come back to the camera where Nash and Cameron are busy stuffing their faces with pickles and sit down. Matt opens the cake and we start taking forkfuls.

“We kinda gave up,” We say at the same time, then we look at each other and laugh.

“BLEH!” I hear Nash sort of say and I see a chunk of probably 8 chewed up pickles come out of his mouth. I think I am going to die.

“You gotta eat it!” Cameron shouts. EWWWWW! Nash shoves it back in his mouth. I am done. I see that Matt had gotten up and he has his pickle jar again.

“I will try again,” He looks at me.

“I’m good with the cake,” I say while nodding my head at them with a grossed out smile (you all know what I am talking about). I see Matt looking at his pickles like they are infested with something and I start to laugh. Matt tries eating them but I can see it is really hard for him. He then offers the rest to Cameron who gladly takes them. In the end Cameron finished first but we all get our legs waxed. Nash went first.

“Oh my god, I’m so scared guys,” Nash says grabbing onto the bed sheets. We pour on the wax and lay the paper down and smooth it out.

“On the count of three, one, two, THREE!” We shout and Cameron rips it off of Nash’s leg.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Nash shouts as he moves back holding onto his leg. I feel bad but it was funny. I start laughing.

“Hey you shouldn’t be laughing you have to get your legs waxed too!” He says.

“Yeah but I’m not half ape!” I shout back. Cameron was next. We do the same thing we did with Nash.

“Wait, wait! Guys I’m not ready!” He says trying to push people away while he is laughing, he looks like he might crap himself.

“You’re never going to be ready,” I say.
“1, 2, THREE!” Nash rips it off, but it doesn’t come off all the way and the wax is still on his leg.

“WHAT?!?!” Matt shouts. Cameron looks like he is going to cry.

“Do it again, do it again, we gotta get this stuff off my leg!” He shouts frantically. Nash puts on more wax and paper and does it again but it still stays on. We do this about four more times until Matt decides to peel the paper off slowly.

“AHHHHH! OH MY F**KING GOD!” Cameron shouts. Yeah that probably really does hurt. We got most of it off but there was still some wax, but Cameron insists it will come off in the shower. Next is Matt. He sits down and he looks scared but he is smiling anyways. We pour the wax on and put on the paper. We peel it off quickly like a band aid, no problem.

“AHH!” Matt screams as he lurches back from the bed. He grabs his leg and starts touching the now unshaven part.

“Yo, dude feel my leg it is so soft,” Hayes comes over and touches it and instantly recoils his hand.

“That’s weird,” Hayes says. I laugh and get on the bed. I just realized I am wearing tights.

“Wait, I’m wearing tights I gotta take them off,” I say. I walk into the bathroom and take off my tights and put my shorts back on. I quickly throw my tights into the other room and get on the bed. Nash pours the wax on and puts on the paper.

“You ready?” He asks.

“I’m not scared if that’s what you’re asking,” I say.

“1, 2, THREE!” He rips it off, and yeah it stung. Not gonna lie.

“Oh SWEET BABY JESUS!” I shout, I didn’t want to scream. It just stung a lot. Yeah I hadn’t shaved my legs in a while. But I mean, I heard that if you wax your leg hair doesn’t grow back as fast so I mean, so no pain no gain.

“You didn’t scream,” Cameron says almost disappointedly.

“Obviously idiot, sure I haven’t shaved my legs in a while but I’m not growing a forest on my calves like you guys. At least not yet,” I say. We all sit back down and Nash does his goodbye thing.

“Also, I don’t know if Malia will make a YouTube account but I think she should so you guys can leave a comment below on whether or not you think she should be a YouTuber as well. Bye!” He shouts. I could create a YouTube account.

“I swear dude my leg is so soft,” Matt says still reminiscing in the smoothness of his legs. I do it too. I am a girl every time I shave I am just like I NEVER HAVE TO SHAVE AGAIN. Then the next day I am like UGH!

“What time is it?” I ask.

“9:24pm!” Jack G shouts. I almost forgot they were here during the video and all. I decide to take a shower because tomorrow we are going to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS.

*DOES WEIRD HAPPY DANCE*

“I’m going to take a shower. You guys also need to clean up after yourselves. I feel bad for all the cleaning ladies who have to come into your rooms when you leave. What if you had to make a living off of cleaning hotel rooms and people were inconsiderate of it and just threw stuff all over the ground and puked up pickles like you guys. I want this room clean when I am done or at least on its way there, I will help you but I want it clean,” I say sternly to them. I hear a collective,

“Okay,” Before I shut the door. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a clean pair of underwear and a bra. I also pull out my PJ’s. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. Then I hop in the shower. I can actually sing in the shower now that is such a weird feeling.

“You’re gone and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep you off my mind whoaoaoaoa…” I start to sing Tove Lo’s Habit (Stay high) it started out quieter but by the end of the song I was pretty much performing it for all of the shampoo bottles and soaps. I would say they enjoyed it. I got out of the shower and dried off. I put on my underwear and bra. I then put on grey harem sweatpants and a Hogwarts sweatshirt. I also had brought my black Huf socks, so I put those on as well. Then I brushed my hair to get as much water out as possible. “AHHH!” I scream and jump back when I see all the guys standing outside of the bathroom door. I start looking at the ground searching for something very important in life.

“What are you looking for?” Johnson asks.

“My heart I think it fell out when you guys scared me for no apparent reason!” I say.

“Now is not a time for jokes,” Cameron says. I look up confused.

“What’s going on?” I ask seriously. They take my hand and sit me on the bed.

“Are you doing drugs?” Cameron asks seriously. I couldn’t help it. I started laughing so hard.

“Hahahaha, oh my god, hahaha, you guys think, haha, that I’m, hahaha. No of course not,” I say between laughs. “That song, is a popular song and is played almost everywhere, really catchy too,” I say as I pull out my phone and show them the song. At the end of the song I could see that they liked it. Well now that is going to be heard in every single Vine ever made now.

“I’M HIGH ALL THE TIME!!” Nash tries to sing, but his voice is cracking in all the wrong places. Oh these guys will be the death of me.

“Oh by the way nice sweatshirt,” Shawn says picking at it. I smile. Oh the common love for Harry Potter.

“Did you guys clean the room?” I ask narrowing my eyes at them.

“We tried a little bit,” Nash says. I get up off the bed and walk into the room. It was cleaner I will give them that but it was still pretty dirty. I went back into the bathroom and took out a bunch of towels and got on the floor and started to scrub the floors and just throwing away trash to make it look less dirty.

“Don’t just stand there, help me!” I say to the boys and they instantly get on the ground and start helping me.

By the time we were done it was 11:30 and we had to get sleep for tomorrow, even though I knew that I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep because I would be too excited but it wouldn’t hurt to try.

Alright guys what do you think? If you didn’t know the boys Matt, Nash, and Cameron actually did do a pickle leg waxing video and it is posted on YouTube. Malia obviously was not in it because she is not in it. I am aware I did change some things but I had to in order for her to take part in the video. Let me know what you think and in the next chapter they will be at HOGWARTS!!!!!! I honestly am in love with Harry Potter and that is where Malia gets it from so yeah! Pardonné means forgiven in French.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
1.8M 35K 157
(I wrote this when I was young but apparently it did well lol. This book is currently being edited but please give it a read. The next two books are...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
78.3K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...