always knew ↬ dabi

By JaedinX

"π™³πš’πšπš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜 πšπš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πšπšŽπšŽπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš›πšœ..., πšŠπš—πš πšžπš‘.. πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ?" ... More

Info?
Tattoo Parlor
Mokusatsu
We Meet Again
Dumb Name
For Everything
Once Again
Sumiko's Bakery
Get Out
She
Try Your Worst
Insanity
In Your Dreams
Snake
I'll Prove It
It's You
Just Fine
Enma
Always Knew

Partners In Crime

6.7K 224 24
By JaedinX

( * is change in point of view)

Dabi's POV ~

Raking my hands through my hair, I kept walking in a random direction, only being able to be around that house for so long.

It was suffocating to say the least.

Wanting to stay out as long as possible, I walked to a place I usually only go during the night when people weren't there.

Seeing as the sun was still up, I didn't have the luxury of being alone.

Reaching a more populated area, I pulled my hood over my head while navigating through the crowd of people.

That blue haired freak is getting to my head, and that sounds like an absolute nightmare.

I stopped at a food stall and turned my head to the sound of laughter beside me.

Looking at a group of three people, I could feel my chest tighten.

My siblings.

The group of three were my brothers and sister.

Fuyumi was laughing while Natsuo had his arms draped over both her and Shoto.

Natsuo and Fuyumi bursted out laughing while Shoto had a small smile on his face, making me turn away from my family.

I want so badly to be apart of their lives, but I'm happy that they are doing alright, even if it's without me.

I pulled the hood on my head down even further.

Seeing them reminded me of my objective. The one that was suddenly halted because of 'Mokusatsu'.

Still stuck on what I was told, I wanted to see her. Even if it was just to ease my mind, I needed to see her.

I walked with my head down in order to not catch the attention of anyone who might recognize me.

Catching a glimpse of my wrist, I grimaced at the name.

With all that has happened today, it felt as if the tattoo mocked me.

She was my soulmate, the one chosen for me yet I was told that she's the one keeping me away from my target.

I just don't, I can't believe it.

Not paying any attention, a sudden force causes me to stop walking. Looking to my right, there's a small kid with a ball in her hands.

She looked up at me only to freeze and drop her ball. I assume that it's in fear of the scars on my face.

Folding over in a 90 degree angle, she bowed to me, "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Standing up straight, she tried her best to not meet my eyes, she was afraid.

Looking around, she saw that her ball was rolling down the street, "Ah, no!"

I said nothing as the girl ran after her ball in the middle of the street. I was going to go on until I saw a car speeding toward the kid.

'It's not my business.'

There were screams from people around but no one made a move to help the girl.

It just made me hate this society even more.

Running towards the girl, I saw a shadow from the corner of my eyes and stopped.

The child was saved by someone else.

'How the hell.'

They came from behind me, but they got to her faster.

Actually catching a glimpse of the person, I saw her familiar e/c eyes flooded with worry for the young child.

She checked her for injuries while the girl sobbed from shock.

After she was taken away by her mother, she turned to me.

Crossing the street, she ran up to me punching me in the arm, "I thought it was you slowpoke."

I could feel my lips curl upwards unintentionally by the sound of her voice, it was nice to hear.

Touching my arm, I spoke blandly, "Ow."

"Wow. You really are slow, that was such a late reaction," she laughed quietly.

Just like before, my mind felt at ease when she was around. It felt like things were okay.

Grinning up at me, I raised an eyebrow, "What."

'What is she so giddy about.'

Her smile didn't falter, "Look at you. The villain trying to say a kid. Who would have thought."

I just rolled my eyes. If she wasn't there, no one else would have, "Yeah okay Princess."

She started to walk in the direction of her home.

There was no reason for her to help that girl but she did. She went out of her way to save her.

Just like when we were kids, she would go out of her way to help others.

Killing wasn't something she would have ever done, no matter what.

Shaking my head, I heard her call back to me, "You coming?"

She was looking at me with her expression back to normal.

By her side, we reached her apartment after a few minutes.

She walked over to the fridge and pulled out what looked to be leftovers, "Hungry?"

I held out my hand as she gave me the food.

Just after a few bites, I could tell it was made by her grandfather. He made good food.

She was silent for a while, like she was thinking, "Did the League tell you what was wrong?"

My breath hitched. After being with her, that conversation was in the back of my mind but now everything that was said was coming back.

I don't think I should tell her with the possibility that she really is, "They were just being weird."

She looked at me for a while, like she knew I was lying but didn't say anything. Instead he just nodded her head in acceptance, "Well that's good I guess."

Going to the kitchen, I followed to put my dish in the sink.

Seeing as she was in front of the sink, I reached around her to set down the plate when she turned back around.

My eyes widened by the closeness of her face. She also wore a surprised look.

Smirking at the face she made, I brought my face closer to hers. I could feel her lips brush against mine, "Nervous?"

She started to back away from me, but she was still facing me.

Her lips pulled back into a smile, "Yeah right."

She grabbed my jacket and put her lips on mine.

That same feeling erupted in my chest.

Her lips were soft.

*

Dabi bit your bottom lip before deepening the kiss.

Trailing your hands up to the back of his neck, you pulled him even closer to you.

Wrapping his hand around your neck, he pushed your back into the wall behind you.

Placing his other hand on your hip, he tightened his hold on you.

Applying pressure to your neck, he smiled at the feeling of your sounds muffled by his lips on yours.

Breaking away, you both tried to catch your breath.

Looking at Dabi, you saw something you hadn't seen before. It was like a look of admiration.

He smirked, "We're like partners in crime."

You laughed at that, "I'm not a villain."

Dabi just shrugged his shoulders, "Same thing."

Then an idea popped in your head, looking at Dabi slyly, "Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"

Though you expected him to deny your question, he looked at you in the eye, "Call it what you want."

You smiled at the newfound relationship, "I will."

Having a hard time containing his excitement, Dabi found your lips again.

Kissing down your neck, you covered your mouth to muffle any sounds.

Dabi then came closer to your ear, speaking in a low whisper, "That's if you can handle it,

Princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 179 18
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...
11.1K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
173K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
146K 5K 21
"𝙸'πš– πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› 𝚊𝚝 πš–πšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ." "πšˆπšŽπšŠπš‘ πš‹πšžπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πš— πšœπšŽπš—πšœπšŽ." ˜"*...