Wanda & Widow One Shots

By wandawidowswife

Read it Feel free to request stuff More

Looking Back at It~ Natasha
Panic Attack ~ Wanda x Nat
The Girl From the Bar ~ Nat & Wanda
Cupid's Chokehold ~ Wanda
Good 4 You ~ Natasha
Get into it ~ Wanda
Working Late ~ Wanda & Nat
Happy Birthday ~ Natasha
Can't Sleep? ~ Natasha
11:11 ~ Wanda
Anniversary ~ Natasha
Just Friends ~ Wanda
Say Don't Go ~ Natasha

Love Me ~ Wanda

2.5K 56 7
By wandawidowswife

Wanda's pov

I was walking to the kitchen but stopped when I heard y/n speak up. I peaked my head around the corner to see y/n sitting at the bar and Natasha facing her from behind the counter. They've been dating for about 2 years but lately they seem off. Is it weird that I'm going to eavesdrop on their conversation? Natasha's kind of intimidating so I rather not being in the same room with her if I don't have to.

Y/n: "Hey Nat, enjoying your day?"

Nat: "I am now"

Y/n: "Does that have anything to do with the fact that you've have 3 drinks today?"

Nat: "Maybe? How's your day going?"

Y/n: "Whenever you're with me, I'm always enjoying myself."

Oh my gosh. Y/n is so cute, and I don't think Natasha appreciates how amazing her girlfriend is, or at least she doesn't show it.

Nat: "Why do you always do that?"

Y/n: "Do what?"

Nat: "Be so sweet and always say the right thing."

Y/n: "I don't really think about it, just comes naturally when you're telling the truth"

Nat: "You're too perfect"

Y/n: "I hope that's not a bad thing"

Nat: "It's not"

Y/n: "Good because I'd hate to drive you away, I love you too much"

Nat: "Y/n"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Nat: "Я больше не люблю тебя, но я не хочу причинять тебе боль"

Y/n: "What?"

Nat: "Nothing, I just said that I love you too"

I feel so bad, y/n doesn't even know what Natasha just said to her. I could feel a tug at my lips as I saw y/n smile at Natasha's comment. I don't want to be the person to cause that smile to go away but she deserves to know if Natasha won't tell her the truth.

I walked over to y/n and notice her smile is gone.

Wanda: "Hey Y/n. Sorry I was uh... listening to your conversation"

Y/n: "Hey Wanda, it's alright"

Her gaze stayed on the counter in front of her. This is good, it might be easier to tell her if those beautiful y/e/c eyes aren't staring into my soul.

Wanda: "Um Nat, she said that-"

She cut me off but her tone was soft, I think I even heard a bit of a hurt tone in her voice.

Y/n: "I know what she said"

Wanda: "Wha- How?"

Y/n: "I wanted to surprise her. I've been learning Russian for her."

I could see tears threatening to fall on the side of her eye and she turned to face me.

Y/n: "Wanda, what's wrong with me?"

I pulled her into a hug.

Wanda: "Y/n, there is nothing wrong with you."

Y/n: "Clearly there is or else she would still love me"

I pulled away and cupped her teary face in my hands.

Wanda: "Y/n, listen to me okay? There is nothing wrong with you. I think you're perfect and if she doesn't love you, that's her loss." I said as I used my thumbs to wipe away her falling tears.

Y/n: "It's more, my loss"

She let out a watery chuckle.

Y/n: "I just don't understand. Is it that hard to love me?"

Wanda: "No, I know for a fact that isn't true."

Y/n: "How do you know that?"

Wanda: "Because I love you y/n"

Y/n: "What?" She said with a sniffle.

Wanda: "Yes. Why wouldn't I? You are the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful, amazing person I have ever met."

Y/n: "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Why haven't you told me?"

Wanda: "I was but then Natasha asked you out and you both seemed so happy. I didn't want to ruin that for you.

Y/n: "Well you didn't have to because I ruined it myself."

Wanda: "Y/n stop. It wasn't your fault"

Y/n: "But I should've noticed that something was wrong when she became distant"

Y/n: "Do you think she's cheating on me?"

Wanda: "Why would you think that?"

Y/n: "Because she's always with Steve now. And sometimes she even talks about him before bed. Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid."

Wanda: "No you chose not to see it, because you love her."

Y/n: "It was kind of my fault though, because I haven't been completely honest"

Wanda: "About what?"

Y/n: "When Natasha asked me out, I had feelings for someone else"

Wanda: "Who?"

Y/n: "You, Wanda"

I couldn't help but smile and soon after she followed me.

Y/n: "Are you sure that you actually love me that way?"

Wanda: "I'm more sure than I have ever been in my life"

Y/n leaned in slowly until she our faces were inches apart and we held each others gaze before I closed the gap in between us and our lips connected.

A/n: Okay I just realized that this is the second story where it was Nat angst and we ended with Wanda. Maybe I should write one where it switches. Yeah... 

Have a nice day <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 67
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...
367K 7.7K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
268K 6.1K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
21.7K 425 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...