Hidden wings (A hermitcraft...

By Lunathedragoncat

Grian is the new hermit ( this plays in season 6 ) he is getting along with the other hermits fine but he has... More

Info
Chapter 1
I should probably update the story...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Excuse meh
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
*crys in german*
Excuse me w h a t
Chapter 7
Chapter 8( for some reson i thougt it was 12)
I- wha-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
#Neverforget
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Questions

3.5K 72 42
By Lunathedragoncat

So there a lot I want to say here. Now before you get scared thinking I'm discontinuing the book, don't worry I'm not gonna do that I really wanna give this book the ending it deserves.

But there are a lot of things bothering me.

1. The upload schedule. The first 3 chapters came out at lightning speed however after that uploads came out slower and slower until at some point it took months for a new chapter to come out. This was mainly due to lack of motivation, me falling out and into the fandom, school, stress, and my own laziness. I really want to make a decent upload schedule.

2. the first 4 chapters. The first chapters are shit. Now, this was to be expected as this was my first time actually writing a book. However, I don't wanna delete or re-write them as they show my progress but at the same time, it annoys me every time I have to read them.

Now this leaves the biggest question. Should I rewrite the book? Decent upload schedule. Better plot. And so on. The rewrite will take place in a separate book so I don't have to change anything here.

If yes should it still play in season 6 or would you guys rather have it in season 7

I'm leaving the decision to you guys since y'all are the people that read my stuff and I want to make this decision as enjoyable for both of us

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 27
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
242K 3.4K 89
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
69.4K 2K 190
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
55.7K 1.2K 69
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.