The CLASSIFIED agent- 𝓐𝓰𝓮�...

By danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... More

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
Who you really are
One of us
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

Love in the time of HYDRA

633 20 0
By danysdefender

"I'm surprised you came." Kat said as she saw Jess walk into her room

Jess stood at the door and said, "So am I. I've been avoiding-"

Kat cut Jess off, "You've been avoiding me?"

Jess walked into the room, "How did you?"

"Hear you?" Kat asked and Jess nodded, Kat motioned to the aid behind her ear, "I'm not even going to get into the science part that's Fitz's job but all I know is I can hear things again."

Jess smiled as she sat down on the bed, "That's amazing."

"The way you talked scared me. The way you said that people like Rayna need to be killed people like me." Kat said

Jess sighed, "I know I was scared, after New York Aliens haven't been on the friend list. I freaked out but I've had time to think about it. Hunter talked to me before he left and you are still you, just...with an upgrade and that is fine with me because you are still the woman that I love."

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. To hear you at all." Kat said as she leaned forwards and kissed Jess.

Coulson then walked into the room, "Happy to see you two have made up but Agent Davis can I have the room."

"Of course Sir." Jess said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

Kat looked up and said, "What?"

Coulson sat down on a chair and said, "When we found you and Skye in that temple. It broke my heart seeing you in that much pain. What broke it even further was what you said to me so you remember?" Kat shook her head, "You said...make it stop, Phil please make it stop."

"Phil I-"

Coulson cut off Kat, "Let me finish. I am your dad I get that now, I just wanted to protect you. I should've figured it out sooner that you are powered because...I think I became your father the first time I saw you in the street."

Kat stood up and hugged Coulson, "I was just so mad."

Coulson hugged Kat back, "I know. I took your choice away from you and I should never have done that...we need to take a ride. You me and Skye."

Kat nodded as she pulled away and said, "Ok but why am I suddenly feeling like Old Yeller right now?"

Coulson looked impressed as he said, "Kind of surprised you know the reference and that you can hear me."

Kat smiled. "I've had a lot of downtime lately and you can thank Fitz for that also he really wants a dog."

"I thought he wanted a monkey?" Coulson asked

Kat shook her head, "Told him it was unlikely...you can't tell me where we're going can you?"

"You're gonna want to pack a bag." Coulson said

Kat nodded her head

. . . . . . .

On the Quinjet Coulson, Skye and Kat were strapped in, "I'm sorry about everything that's happening to you both."

Skye looked over to Coulson and said, "Not your fault the blame begins and ends with my dad."

"Well you wouldn't be the first person to have parents with misguided intentions." Coulson said as he looked over to Kat

Skye shook her head, "Nope just the first whose crazy dad lured her to an alien city to get earthquake powers."

Coulson reached down into his bag and said, "I got us a little something for the trip." Coulson handed Skye and Kat a twizzler

Kat took it and said, "You really do bring these on every trip don't you?"

Coulson nodded, "Of course I do...the thing I remember most about my dad was he was a car guy. Always working on this junker he insisted I help him fix. All my friends were outside playing ball having fun, there I was, stuck at home with him fixing that damn car. It wasn't until we finished that it hit me. The car was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.  And all the time we spent together working on it gave me an appreciation I never would have had otherwise."

"Wait a second was that car a red 1962 Corvette?" Kat asked

Coulson nodded, "Yeah."

"Well he'd be very proud your red Corvette flies. That cool." Kat said

Coulson chuckled, "It's pretty cool. But I think the thing he'd like most about it, at her core she's still just a 1962 Corvette."

Skye and Kat shared a look as Skye said, "Just to be clear we're the Corvette in this story right? Now you wanna tell us where we're going?"

"We're almost there." Coulson said

. . . . . .
"It's one of Fury's old retreats I haven't been in here in years." Coulson said as he put the bags down on the ground of a cabin.

"Now Fury isn't the guy that would just have a cabin to relax. Bobbi I could see it but still what is this place?" Kat asked

Coulson put the remaining bags on the ground and said, "It's a safe house for people with powers. Rogers even spent a few weeks here after he was defrosted."

"Okay but who's it supposed to keep safe? The people with powers or everyone else?" Skye asked

Coulson turned around, "Both. I'm afraid I have to pull you from active duty."

"You did that already remember? I just didn't think that you'd lock us up like a werewolf on a full moon." Kat said

Coulson sighed and said, "There's a direct video link to the base so you can talk to Jess. And May will drop by every couple of days."

Skye sat down and said, "What are we supposed to do? Go fishing?"

"Well if you do go outside, be careful. There's a laser fence around the perimeter. Look this is a safe place you can relax here." Coulson said

Kat chuckled, "Relax really I'm currently hearing a bird that is very much outside but to me sounds like it's right next to me I'm gonna go insane."

Coulsons phone then rang, "Hold that thought."

Coulson walked over to the corner of the cabin, "I'm not going to let you go insane. We are going to play so many games of poker you won't know what hit you."

Kat raised an eyebrow and said, "Do you even know how to play poker?"

Skye paused before she shook her head, "No...well you can teach me how to play poker."

"Is everything okay?" Kat asked as she saw Coulson put his phone away

Coulson turned around and said, "I'm afraid I have to get back."

Skye nodded, "Get it didn't think you'd stay and roast marshmallows."

"This is temporary." Coulson said, "I'll be back in a couple of days if you need anything-"

Kat cut Coulson off saying, "We'll let you know."

Coulson nodded as he hugged Kat then Skye.

"We'll figure this out I promise." Coulson said as he walked out of the cabin

Skye looked over to Kat and said, "Looks like it's just you and me now."

Two in one day thank you for reading

So. Afterlife is coming

Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744 26 16
between civil war and infinity war Maria Hill has agents to train, a house to pack, and a world to save, and absolutely does not have time for the la...
3.4K 251 31
The Avengers? Yeah, I know em. I know them well. They know me well. I've been sent by Hydra, but I made confessions, connections. I can't betray the...
90.8K 3.2K 74
You can save anyone from themselves, as long as you get to them quick enough. ✈︎ "Hazel. . .are you avoiding me?" "Uh. . .were you waiting behind the...
31.2K 728 33
15 years old.Having a building drop on you.Getting kidnapped 25 times in the space of 3 weeks.Not my cuppa tea. "Whatever you're gonna do this time I...