The CLASSIFIED agent- ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

Af danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... Mere

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

Who you really are

655 20 3
Af danysdefender

"How you feeling?" Jess asked as she walked out of the bathroom of hers and Kat's room.

Kat was sitting on the bed. Jess sighed when she realised that Kat couldn't hear her. She sat down in front of Kat and repeated, "How are you feeling?"

"You just asked me that didn't you?" Kat asked Jess nodded, "I'm...I'm okay. Not hearing sucks but Fitz says he's almost finished on something for me."

"Well that's something...This is insane. I mean Rayna's DNA completely changed. Mutated even." Jess said

Kat looked up at her and said, "What can we do about it? That's just something that happens now. Something we need to get used to."

"But it's something that shouldn't happen. People shouldn't be changed by aliens it's not right. Simmons is right of course she is she's Simmons."

Just then there was a knock on the door, "Come on in." Jess said

The door opened and Fitz looked around the door, "Can I have a minute with Kat?"

Jess nodded as she stood up and walked out of the room. Fitz walked over to the bed, sat down and put a box on the bed.

Fitz opened the box and lifted out a metal sleeve.

"Ok this..." Fitz held up the sleeve and put it around Kat's arm, " Is like the tablet but easier to take around with you... same programming I just put it in something smaller...have you had-had any more...strange..."

Kat shook her head, "No, nothing but... Fitz I'm scared. I can hear things I shouldn't I-I don't like it."

Fitz nodded, "I know. I know we are going to do this together. You, me, Skye and Hunter. We're gonna figure this out."

. . . . . .

Kat was walking down the hallway, she turned down the corner and almost walked into Coulson. She looked up and saw that Coulson wasn't alone.

"Sif?" Kat asked

Sif looked at Coulson with a confused look on her face, "Do I know her?"

Kat looked down at her sleeve then up at Sif, "Yes. Kat Garcia, I fought by your side on a few occasions. A few things have changed since then granted but why don't you know who I am?"

"I'm afraid I don't remember much." Sif said

Kat nodded, "Okay, how can I help?"

"You're not. You're not on this op. Or any others for the foreseeable." Coulson said

Kat looked up at Coulson and said, "Pretty sure the sleeve is glitching it just said that you said that I'm not going on any missions for the foreseeable." Coulson nodded, "Coulson you're benching me again?"

"Look at you Kat. You have to look at a device so you know what people say, there's a delay on that. You won't be able to hear orders, won't be able to hear to stay, duck and cover. I'm not putting you or any other agents at risk because of that. Especially you!" Coulson said

Kat shook her head, "Coulson think about this. I'm the best you have, I can still do my job. Don't do this to me. Not after everything I've learnt lately...don't take me out."

"Simmons said it's unlikely you'll get full hearing back and that's what I need in agents I'm sorry I made the call," Coulson said

Just as he walked began to walk down the hallway, Kat grabbed his arm, "In other words, you're firing me because I'm not the perfect soldier I used to be."

Coulson got out of her grip and walked down the hall with Sif behind him.

Kat quickly span around when she heard a screeching noise but there was no one behind her. She looked around the corner and saw two agents pushing a trolley at the end, "No not now."

She quickly walked down the hallway past the lab and walked into the nearest room shutting the door behind her. Fitz saw her go past, so he dropped what he was doing and ran after her into the room.

As soon as Fitz walked in he saw Kat pacing around the room with her hands over her ears, heavy breathing. Kat looked up and saw Fitz, "Fitz, it's happening. I heard... I want to hear my wife walking into a room not something that was happening in another hallway and the ringing...God the ringing I swear it just makes me want to scream!"

Fitz slowly walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders, "Then scream." Kat looked down at her sleeve and shook her head, Fitz nodded, "Do it. This room is soundproof. So Kat scream, let it out."

Kat shook her head, "No I could hurt you like I hurt Hunter."

"I think it's hurting you more, holding it in." Fitz said

Kat nodded, "Get behind me. Quick Fitz!"

Fitz quickly got behind Kat just as she took her hands off of her ears and screamed. Fitz ducked as the lights around him all smashed and he covered his ears.

Kat felt her knees go weak and she dropped to the floor. Fitz moved in front of her and sat on the floor, "What made this happen?"

Kat looked up and said, "Coulson. He took me off every op for the foreseeable, basically fired me because of this damn thing! I am nothing without this literally, no one. A ghost Kat Garcia only exists in SHIELD not in the outside, why do you think I have so many covers?"

"I thought it was just because you're a good spy." Fitz said, Kat shook her head. "Well I should have something for you soon something that will get you back in the field again."

Kat nodded, "This is too much Fitz I can't control it. I feel like I am constantly on the verge of losing it, or hurting someone again. It feels like bees in my head taking out my eardrums...I think we need to tell Coulson."

Fitz shook his head, "No, I'm almost finished- I'm running the diagnostics on your blood so when that's done we should have a solution."

. . . . . . .

Kat was in the training room punching a bag when she felt herself being span around, "Jess? What are you doing here I thought you were on mission?"

Jess nodded, "I was but I thought I'd update you on what happened." Kat nodded, "This guy he's Kree-"

Kat cut Jess off saying, "Did I read that right? Did you say Kree?"

Jess nodded, "Yeah...Coulson asked me to ask you if you'd come for backup in the chat with the Kree?"

Kat chuckled, "So now he wants me. Kree are bad news. Why the hell not."

. . . . .

In the lounge room Skye, Kat, May, Coulson, Sif and the Kree were standing around. Sif stepped forwards saying, "Tell us how the truncheon works Kree."

"The Kree has a name." He nodded to the truncheon in Coulso's hand, "And that only works when it's in my hand."

May looked over to Coulson and said, "Hmm that's convenient."

"It has a dial on the bottom." The Kree moved towards Coulson flipped the truncheon out of his hands into his and hit Sif with it before quickly dropping it and holding his hands up.

May, Coulson, Skye and Kat all held their guns up, "Sorry the argument was going nowhere."

"You back with us?" Coulson asked

Sif nodded, "Yes, my memories have returned. I am Lady Sif of Asgard. Friend of the SHIELD." She then punched the Kree around the face

Coulson got in between the pair as the Kree said, "Asgardian well that explains a lot."

Sif nodded, "It is true we do not trust Kree that is why I am here. When Heimdall saw that one landed on your world. Odin charged me with retrieving him."

"So you came to pick a fight?"

Sif glared at the Kree and said, "We know enough about Kree history to be concerned."

The Kree looked over to Sif and said, "Well then if you know Kree history, perhaps you've heard the tale of Terrigenisis."

Sif nodded, "Of course. Ancient Kree descending on planets, altering the inhabitants to fight their war."

The Kree nodded and said, "And Earth was one of them."

Skye and Kat shared a look of concern as Skye said, "Blue angels who fell from the sky."

"Eons ago the Kree waged a very long war. The casualties were high and they needed more soldiers." Sif explained

May rolled her eyes and said, "You mean cannon fodder."

The Kree interrupted saying, "We needed killers. One vicious faction among the Kree genetically modified other creatures DNA. These modifications can be activated with Terrigen crystals."

Sif nodded, "We know these torturous experiments failed."

The Kree shook his head, "Not on Earth. Here we had to shut them down. This faction had built a city. They brought with them the diviner's which hold the crystals. Their plans were discovered and thwarted by the better of my kind. Putting an end to that dark chapter of our past."

"Until now." Kat said

"When I saw that an ancient signal had been triggered. I knew it had to be a Diviner. If the Kree empire learned that these experiments were a success, they would be likely to renew them." The Kree said

"Why did you come here?" Kat asked

The Kree looked over to her and said, "These transformed beings are abominations. I knew that I had to find the remainder of the Diviner's before another monstrosity occurred and erase any knowledge of it."

May spoke up saying, "How many diviner's are supposed to be in they crate?"

The Kree shrugged and said, "Enough to create an army."

Just then the radio came on

"Sir the crate is empty"

The Kree looked terrified as he said, "My worst fear has come true. We must find the remaining diviner's as well as anyone who has transformed."

Coulson nodded, "We drowned the temple where the Diviner's are activated so that's a plus. And we do know the woman who was changed."

Sif stepped forwards saying, "So someone was transformed? A Kree slave warrior created have you put it down?"

May shook her head, "No she disappeared."

"What do you know of her?" Sif asked

"We don't know much about Raynas transformation. Skye and Kat witnessed it but didn't see much." Coulson said

The Kree and Sif turned to Skye and Kat, "You were there? What did you see?"

"I didn't. I mean nothing." Skye said

"Were there others with you? The changes may not be on the surface but buried inside. You must understand these creatures are weapons. Abominations. Even if they don't know it." The Kree asked

"Crap." Kat said quietly as she turned around and leaned on the back wall just as the base started to shake thanks to Skye.

Kat could hear everything the footsteps of agents in the base. Another agent punching a bag. Then the ringing.

"Son of Coul what is this?" Sif asked

Coulson looked confused as May said, "Skye, Kat you wanna talk to us."

Coulson stepped forwards and Kat turned around, "Girls what's doing this?"

Skye looked over to Kat as she said, "We are."

Sif and the Kree tried to get to them but they got past them just as Skye smashed the windows behind them.

Coulson and May stood in front of the pair, Skye had her hand on Kat's back as she could see Kat was in pain, "Hand them over. I will take them to Asgard it will be safer for all of you."

Coulson shook his head, "You shall do no such thing."

"The weapon has been activated. It needs to be eliminated before it hurts someone." The Kree said

"They are not weapons" Coulson said

Sif looked in between the group and said, "Coulson no one is saying they chose this. But they are dangerous."

Kat looked up from her sleeve and said, "You think I want to be like this? You think I want to be deaf?"

"Imagine what will happen if their powers grow. It won't stop at breaking glass and lightbulbs. Either of you could bring down buildings tear continents apart."

"We can get a handle on it." Skye said

The Kree shook his head and said, "That is not what you were designed for. You were designed to destroy which is why you must be put down."

Fitz and Hunter ran into the room as Fitz said, "Yeah well that sounds awful lot like killing to us."

"I'm not going to let you kill them. Either of them." Hunter said

Hunter then grabbed Kat's arm and pulled her out of the door as May took Skye

Coulson stood in front of the door with his gun, "You want them you go through me."

Hunter and Kat ran past the training room as Jess walked out, "What is happening."

"I am so sorry." Kat said as they went down the corridor

"It's you."

. . . . . .

The pair got into one of the containment vaults. Kat got on the bed as Hunter put the opaque shield up.

Hunter sat on the bed in front of Kat, "Okay listen to me. You need to think of something...happy."

Kat looked up and said, "Happy? My life really?"

"There has to be something. Close your eyes and think." Hunter said

Kat nodded as she shut her eyes and breathed slowly. After a few seconds all the noise died down, Kat opened her eyes and said, "I guess Skye got a handle on hers too."

"What did you think of?" Hunter asked

"The happiest time in my life was also my saddest." Kat said

Just then a sword came through the opaque shield. Hunter pushed Kat further back on the bed.

Hunter stood up and raised his gun, Kat got off the bed and stood in front of the shield, "Sif! Think about this...I can get a handle on this I promise you! You saw how sad Thor was when Coulson died how do you think he's going to feel if you kill me! Let me tell you, wrath of Thor not fun! You know that!"

The sword then came out of the shield.

"Well that's good yes?" Hunter asked

Kat looked down at her sleeve then up at Hunter, "Maybe."

Thank you for reading

So, that happened!! Hunter+Kat bonding

Comment and Vote

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

420K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
331K 12.4K 75
This is the story of Original Character Asia Monroe, an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Operations school, hand picked by Strike Team Delta themselves...
4.5K 76 25
{Completed} Taylor Lee is a level 10 specialist and is the best Shield Agent there is. Although she doesn't know it yet but, she's the long-lost dau...
3.6K 134 8
๐…๐„๐Œ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐€๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ! โ you really are quite ravishing for a shield agent โž โ shut up lopez โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› margarita fucking lopez has roya...