The CLASSIFIED agent- 𝓐𝓰𝓮�...

By danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... More

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Ragtag
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Who you really are
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

Aftershocks

669 20 0
By danysdefender

Kat was laying on a bed in quarantine. She looked up and saw Jess sitting on a chair outside the room, "No offense but I keep thinking how I would love Tripp to be there." Kat said

Jess smiled as she stood up and put a tablet to the screen which wrote down what she said, "I know I wish Tripp was here too. He'd make fun of you and Skye for being in quarantine."

Kat nodded as she glanced over to the other side of the room and saw Skye in a similar room to hers with Coulson outside of it.

"He's probably call me a goldfish or something. But every single time I think of him...I remember seeing it- seeing him getting destroyed and I realise that he's not coming back. He shouldn't have been down there." Kat said

Jess nodded, "You all went down there for good reasons. To stop hydra from tearing a hole in the world...just think the Obelisk triggered a massive earthquake just think how much worse it could have been if he hadn't destroyed it. He died a hero. As soon as medical clears you I'll get you out of here, we can...we can go to Greece or we can stay and we can work on getting your hearing back."

Kat stood up and put her hand on the glass at the edge of the room, "I just want to be able to hear you."

Jess put her hand over Kat's. Kat glanced down to tablet as she saw Jess's mouth move, "I know you will I believe in you."

"How is everyone?" Kat asked

Jess sighed, "Trying to keep busy. May is mostly punching things. Mack fixes things. We all know that we'll loose people but it still hurts when it's one of your own. Especially Tripp."

Kat nodded, "I hate this tablet now. How long did it take Mack to get out of these boxes?"

"Pretty quickly. He's not the same he could use talking to you." Jess said

"Jemma?" Kat asked

"Still at the temple analysing things and getting ready to blow it. It's a miracle you and Skye got out at all." Jess said

Kat scoffed and said, "Miracle? I can't hear a damn thing. The ringing has died down the more I try keep my mind off of it. So I'm not sleeping. Push ups are good. We lost."

Jess shook her head but just as she was about to say something Coulson walked over to her and she nodded, "I love you. I'm going on the team to find Rayna but I'll be back." Jess said as she handed Coulson the tablet and walked off.

Coulson held the tablet to the glass, "Fitz is working non stop on something that could hopefully help your ears."

Kat shook her head, "I complied. Phil I actually complied. I shot a man without hesitation. We lost! They won!"

Coulson hit the glass with his free hand and shouted, "We did not fail! Tripp prevented a disaster and Whitehall's dead. We cut off the head and whilst Hydra scrambles to get a new one. I will crush them!"

"Don't you get it! Cut one head off and just like..." Kat clicked her fingers and she span around when she heard something, she then turned back around to Coulson, "Just like that there's someone else!" Kat shouted

"I am going to make somebody pay. I don't care who it is!" Coulson shouted as he put the tablet in the holder outside the room and walked off.

Kat looked over to Skye who waved. Kat smiled slightly and waved back. Skye gestured around her ears and Kat shook her head.

Kat then walked over to the side of the bed and saw a smashed glass beaker in the corner of the room, "How the hell..." Kat stopped talking and groaned when the ringing in her ears came back,

Kat hit the wall and shouted, "God dammit!" As soon as she yelled one of the lights outside exploded, "Great the entire base is falling apart."

. . . . . .

Kat was sitting on her bed when she looked up and saw Hunter standing there and his mouth was moving but he hadn't picked up the tablet.

She sighed as she stood up and pointed to the tablet attached to the wall.

Hunter quickly nodded as he picked it up and turned it on and Lat looked down at it, "I forgot sorry. I brought you some things from your room since Jess is on the Rayna team."

"Thanks Hunter." Kat said

Hunter held up a bag. He put it into a hatch and shut it. Kat then opened the hatch on her side and pulled the bag out.

"Right so there's some food. Your old lady hobby-"

Kat cut Hunter off saying, "It's not an old lady hobby."

Hunter gave her a look and said, "It's knitting it's an old lady hobby. There's a pack of cards for the lonely game of solitaire and a picture of a hamster."

"Why the picture of the hamster?" Kat asked as she picked up the small picture of a hamster

Hunter smiled and said, "Because you're a hamster right now."

Kat smiled, "I hate you."

"Anything else I can get you?" Hunter asked

"A hug. Right now that is all I want." Kat sat on the bed and said, "All the other agents are keeping their distance I'm surprised you're not scared."

Hunter raised an eyebrow and said, "Scared? Because you complied and shot a man? We've all shot people."

Kat nodded, "Yeah but I shot a man for Hydra slight difference."

Hunter shook his head, "No you were taken by three known murderers, shot Ward, blasted by a Alien chemical weapon that know one knows what it is, survived an earthquake and came out almost unscathed. That is damn impressive."

Fitz then walked into the room and walked over to Hunter, "Kat, I don't have anything yet but I'm working on it."

Kat nodded, "Thanks Fitz."

Fitz took the tablet, pressed a few buttons before putting it into the hatch to Kat, when Kat picked it up Fitz started to talk again, "The brief is going to be in here so you and Skye can hear. This will tell you who's speaking and what they are saying just like before."

The rest of the team then walked into the room as Bobbi said, "With a prisoner exchange? Using Bakshi out in the open like that it's a dangerous strategy sir."

Coulson nodded, "I know it's high risk but we have a small window to take advantage of Hydra's lack of leadership."

Kat stood up and walked over to the glass, "It puts you out on a limb, I'm telling you Hydra has leaders waiting just in case. And who is the resident Hydra expert? Me."

Coulson looked over to her and said, "With a chance to deliver a crushing blow to those responsible for Tripp's death. I'll take it."

"Responsible huh?" Mack asked

Coulson looked over to Mack, "You have something to say Mack?"

"Plenty. But I'll keep it to myself." Mack said

"Don't mind him. He's just coming down from the worst alien acid-trip of all time." Hunter said

Fitz looked over to Hunter and said, "That's not funny."

"No one asked for any of this to happen. Hydra forced our hand and now Coulson plans to force theirs-"

Mack cut May off shouting, "Did they? Did Hydra force our hand!"

"Repeatedly but we have a chance-"

This time Mack cut Coulson off, "Or did we hand them detailed plans and the location of that city?!"

Coulson stepped forwards and said, "Hydra took them. When they took Kat and Skye! Are you saying we shouldn't have gone in to save them?"

"I'm saying there wouldn't have been anything to take if you and Skye hadn't been obsessed with the alien messages in your damn head!" Mack shouted

Kat looked at the tablet and saw the writing was going so fast people were talking all at once she couldn't read it all, "Guys stop. Slow down. Guys!" Kat jumped back when another lightbulb blew in her room

Kat looked over to Skye and saw that she was staring at a can of drink that was shaking on the table.

"That's enough!" Coulson shouted, "If Tripp was here. He wouldn't be arguing he wouldn't be bitching. He would be gearing up to do what needs to be done. Yeah we're dealing with forces we don't understand. But Hydra I do understand. I want everybody ready when the sun comes up. End of discussion." Coulson then walked out of the room.

Once everyone left the room Kat looked over to Skye and said, "I'm not going mad I saw that right?"

Skye looked terrified as she nodded, "What the hell happened to us down there."

Kat read what she had said, looked up, "Something bad."

. . . . . . .

"Thank goodness nothing bad happened to you two." Simmons said as she was taking blood from Skye, "Wouldn't want to have you stay in here forever."

"Tell me about it." Jess said

Kat stood up with the tablet and moved to glass to hear well read what Simmons had to say, "Rayna, she was unrecognisable it was insane. And not just from the outside, we separated her DNA and mapped it using Gel Electrophoresis. Her DNA didn't just rearrange it contains extra macromolecules. I wouldn't even think it possible."

"That's amazing." Kat said

Jess walked into the room and said, "It's horrific. We need to make sure neither of you are contaminated or infected by it in any way."

Skye and Kat shared a look as Skye said, "What's the worst that could happen?"

Simmons looked over to her and said, "An epidemic."

"That's a pretty harsh conclusion." Kat said

Simmons nodded, "And I feel responsible."

Skye sighed and said, "We all do. There's nothing you could've done."

"Yes there was! I was so curious about powers. About unearthly biology. Wondering where it might lead. Hoping to better understand it. Control it. I should've been trying to terminate it. Erase it from existence." Simmons said

Jess nodded, "I agree with Simmons. Alien whatever has done us no good ever."

"What? You have helped plenty of people with powers. No matter what we think now it's part of the world that we live in." Kat said

Jess shook her head, "It's a plague Kat. All of it. All it ever does brings us death."

"Donnie Gill, Chan Ho Yin, Creel. The list keeps growing." Simmons said

Kat shook her said ,"Not the Avengers they haven't been-"

Simmons cut Kat off saying, "The Avengers wouldn't have been necessary if we hadn't unleashes alien horrors!"

"There must be another-"

Simmons cut Skye off, "Tripp was in fragments!"

Kat nodded, "We know."

"Well, it ends with him. Flooding the alien city is the one good thing SHIELD has ever done to protect it's own." Jess said

Simmons picked up the blood samples from Kat and Skye, "I'll check these samples, and compare them to samples of your bloods we have from before. Just to be safe." Simmons then walked out of the lab

Kat looked over to Jess, "You believe that?"

Jess nodded, "Yeah I really do. We all lost someone in New York." Jess walked after Simmons.

. . . . . .

Kat was sitting on her bed cross legged on the bed when the tablet in front of her vibrated.

Look to the glass

Kat looked up and saw Fitz standing at the glass, "I need you to help me with something." Fitz said

"Shoot." Kat said

Fitz nodded, "How we found you in the temple. In pain, scared, hurt. And Skye unharmed with destruction all around the pair of you. It just doesn't make sense."

Just then the table in Skye's room started to shake.

"I thought I was going mad again. That there was something wrong so it took a while to dawn on me. Or maybe I was afraid to think it. That the both of you survived the destruction because Skye caused it and you protected yourself from it."

Skye stood up and walked over to the glass shaking her head, "No no Fitz no."

Fitz shook his head, "Rayna wasn't the only one changed in there and I'm pretty sure the DNA we're running right now are gonna confirm it. There's nothing wrong with the data in my head. There's something wrong with you."

The pain in Kat's came back as Kat said, "Fitz no. No I'm me. I'm the same me." Hunter then walked  into the room, "Hunter get out of here!" Kat shouted

Hunter then covered his ears with his hands and yelled in pain.

Skye screamed and the light behind her smashed.

Fitz looked between the pair of them. Kat who was pacing in her room covering her ears and Skye who was staring at the lamp.

Fitz then ran over to Hunter and helped him out of the room.

. . . . . . .

Kat stood up as soon as she saw Jess walk over to her quarantine box, "Hunter is he okay?"

Jess looked confused as she said, "Yeah why wouldn't he be? How are you?"

"Being a caged animal is no fun." Kat said

Simmons walked over to Jess and said, "Your DNA should be back any second once we know there's nothing wrong we'll have you out of there...somethings wrong?"

Kat glanced over to the shattered beakers and lights in her room, "What the hell happened?" Jess asked

Kat looked up, "Hunter I-"

Hunter cut Kat off by walking in between Jess and Simmons saying, "Hunter broke the rules again. Kat said she wanted a hug so I gave my friend what she wanted and I smashed a few things Kat was cleaning up for me."

Fitz walked into the middle of the room and said, "I was anxious to double check the results their DNA is an exact match to what it was before. They are both clear and normal."

Hunter scoffed and said, "Kat was never normal. But as normal as she can be."

May smiled and said, "I'm gonna call Coulson he can use the good news."

"Uhh...Jess is your room ready for Kat?" Hunter asked

Jess shook her head with a smile, "Absolutely not I'll go and make it now."

Jess and Simmons walked out of the room. Hunter unlocked the door and walked in, "What the hell did you two do?" Kat asked as she picked up her tablet as Hunter started to speak.

Hunter crouched down and started to clean up the glass, "Fitz switched your blood with your old samples."

"T-The new ones are different?" Kat asked

Hunter nodded, "From what Fitz told me yeah. Very. But until everyone has calmed down until Jess and Simmons have calmed down. This should just stay between all of us." Huber glanced over to Fitz who was in with Skye, "Right Fitz."

Fitz nodded, "Right."

Kat took a deep breath, "I hurt you?"

Hunter nodded, "Now we're even for me shooting you okay?"

Kat nodded as she got off of the bed and hugged Hunter just as she started to cry, "It's okay." Hunter said as he hugged Kat back

"Fitz was right. There is something very wrong with me." Kat said

Hunter shook his head, "No you're just different now and there is nothing wrong with that. It makes you even more cooler than you already were."

. . . . . . .

The team was sitting in the lounge area. Kat was sitting on the couch next to Jess. Hunter was laying on one of the couches, "Or that time when Tripp tossed me the mag on the Burnside raid and it fell down the sewer grate."

Everyone in the room started to laugh. May sat down and said, "What did he say again?"

Hunter put on an American accent as he said, "Nice catch soccer hands."

"Did he ever tell you about the time his grandpa took him to the mountain when he was a child in North Carolina? He'd be mad I even mentioned it." Jess said

Kat shook her head, "No he'd say. Come on girl."

"We're gonna laugh a lot less that's for sure." Skye said

Kat looked over to Hunter and he smiled slightly at her.

Thanks for reading

So, that happened?

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 725 33
15 years old.Having a building drop on you.Getting kidnapped 25 times in the space of 3 weeks.Not my cuppa tea. "Whatever you're gonna do this time I...
9.8K 310 21
*read this in a dramatic British voice* The opportunity of a lifetime: an internship at S.H.I.E.L.D. Will y/n manage to keep up with the many heroes...
89.3K 3.2K 74
You can save anyone from themselves, as long as you get to them quick enough. ✈︎ "Hazel. . .are you avoiding me?" "Uh. . .were you waiting behind the...
732 33 11
Andrea Hill, the daughter of the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Maria Hill, is chosen by Agent Coulson to be on his team to help investigate 0-8-4s...