Tecnoblade N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ Dies

By holzinnit

Somebody close to Tecnoblade has turned against him and wants him dead.Who is it? Why have they gone against... More

Weird things are happening
The fight

Blood for the blood gods

20 1 0
By holzinnit

Michael pov:
The blade sank softly into his unturned back. Blood slipped like velvet snakes down his smooth pale skin. Tecno cried out in agony, his tears melted with blood. His limbs went limp, eyes began to shine.

"Red was your favourite colour not mine..." I mumbled with tears streaming down my face and I went numb. Time seemed slow and the silence was loud. Thoughts rushed through my brain and I tried to realised what I had done.

I took the blade and stabbed myself in the chest I could feel the warm liquid and the bitterness of the cold on my lips. My brain went fuzzy and my vision blurry until my I took my last breath and I was at peace at last...

(Sorry that this was short)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
381K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
758K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...