๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ|| ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’...

By -emmalupin-

"๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž. ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘." Ophelia Thompson always had misfortu... More

โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
"it was a bad idea,"
"was such a bad idea,"
" 'cause now im even more lost,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think you were the one,"
"was such a bad idea,"
" 'cause now everything's wrong,"
"you put your hands under my shirt,"
"undid my bra and said these words,"
"darling you're so pretty, it hurts,"
"you pushed me up against my wall,"
"threw my clothes down on the floor,"
"darling, are you ready for more?"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think i could stop,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"I can't get enough,"
"It was a bad idea,"
"needing you so late,"
"was such a bad idea,"
" 'cause now i cant think straight,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to bring you back home,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"i need to be alone,"
"you put your hands under my shirt,"
"undid my bra and said these words,"
"darling you're so pretty, it hurts,"
"you pushed me up against my wall,"
"threw my clothes down on the floor,"
"darling, are you ready for more?"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think i could stop,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"i cant get enough,"
"bad idea,"
"bad idea,"
"bad idea,"
"bad idea,"
"you put your hands under my shirt,"
"undid my bra and said these words,"
"darling you're so pretty it hurts,"
"you pushed me up against my wall,"
"darling are you ready for more?"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think i should stop,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"i cant get enough,"
"it was a bad idea,"
๐น ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐ด ๐ฟ
N E W B O O K
NEW BOOK

"calling you up,"

21.1K 677 265
By -emmalupin-

Ophelia was sure she was the first witch or wizard at the home, unless there were others who kept it a secret. She also noticed that the Matron seemed to be more scared of her and avoided her in the hallways.

That night, when the silver bearded man had left, the Matron called Ophelia into her office. She was surprised that she called her into her office after lights out because they weren't even allowed to go to the toilet during the night.

As she approached the door, she reached out her arm and knocked clearly. "Come in," She called out which made her twist the door handle and step in. "Close the door." The woman ordered as she put some papers into a draw.

"Sit." The Matron ordered again, nodding at the chair on the other side of the wooden desk which she sat down in. "You may think you're special now because of your abnormal skills," She began, spitting her words. "But you are not to tell anyone." She added forcefully.

"I am already embarrassed that such a freak resides under this roof. The last thing I want is others knowing about it." The older woman added with a hiss, glaring at the young girl.

Ophelia was not surprised by the way the woman who was meant to be her mother figure spoke to her. "Do you understand?" She asked. Ophelia nodded. "Yes." She replied.

"Yes ma'am." The Matron corrected. "Yes ma'am." Ophelia repeated which made her hum in satisfaction. "Now get to your dorm." She ordered.

~☕︎︎~

The next day, after breakfast, Ophelia needed to go and get her new items for school starting in September. At first the Matron refused until an owl flew into her office with a letter, commanding her let her buy her books at a place called Diagon Alley.

Ophelia was extremely excited. This was the first time she was allowed to leave the Manor apart from going to Remus's cottage.

The two stood awkwardly at the local bus stop, standing in their uniform. The Matron has refused to allow Ophelia to change into her normal clothes and was forced to travel down to London in her uniform.

She tugged at the itchy jumper to stop it from scratching her skin, sitting slumped over. When the Matron noticed, she dug her boney finger into her back. "Posture." She hissed.

Just then, the bus appeared on the road and she ordered Ophelia to put out her arm. The bus stopped and the doors slid open, letting them board it. It was fairly empty other then a few grandmothers sat at the back.

Ophelia tried to sit right at the back but the Matron ordered her to sit beside her at the front. She ignored the stares she was getting as she collapsed into the seat beside the woman.

~☕︎︎~

Once they finally arrived, Ophelia almost ran out off the bus. She gazed around the station in awe. It was completely different from the quiet Yorkshire countryside.

The streets were bustling and there were red double decker buses passing her constantly. Sat on a stone wall was a group of people smoking, surrounded by a cloud of smoke. The air was no longer clean and fresh like she was use to but Ophelia didn't mind it.

She tried to hold back her laughs when she looked up at the Matron who look horrified by the young woman with flared jeans and a bright shirt passing her. "A lady wouldn't never were trousers." She hissed.

Ophelia only rolled her eyes before her focus went to a group of people waving signs with the words 'Gay Pride' on. Confused as she did not recognise the word, she looked up at the Matron.

"Matron, what does gay mean?" She asked, making the woman look over at the group with a look of disgust. "It's a sin. Disgusting." She spat before she gripped onto the girls wrist and dragged her away and towards the place where Diagon Alley was.

The two stood outside a battered and ran down pub. "Go on. I'm not going in that filthy place." She spat before turning her back to the young girl and watching the cars pass.

Ophelia let out a sigh before pushing the door open and stepping into the pub. Her eyes were wide as she looked around which an older woman noticed. "Is everything alright dear?" She asked with a smile, revealing her rotten teeth.

"Do you know where Diagon Alley is?" She asked shyly, surprised that the woman heard her. "Of course dear, just out here." The older woman replied before leading her out to what seemed to be a dead end.

Ophelia was confused until she began to tap on the bricks, then it began to shake. The bricks began to move until they created an archway, revealing a street which was filled of people and ships at each side.

"Thank you." Ophelia thanked as she out her hand in her pocket, fiddling with the Wizarding money Dumbledore had given her. Then she pulled out the folded piece of parchment and unfolded it, scanning the list quickly.

The first place she went was Ollivander's as she was curious about the wands. She found the store, she pushed open the door, the sound of the ringing bell echoing through the empty shop.

"Hello?" She called out as she creeped forward, looking up at the shelves filled with boxes. Suddenly, a man with silver hair and sideburns appeared in view, making her jump. "Ah, first
year." He announced as he walked towards the desk which the girl was barely taller than.

"How can you tell?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Magic." He replied with a welcoming grin before picking up a quill from an ink pot beside him. "Name?"

"Ophelia Thompson." She replied, pushing herself up onto her tiptoes to watch him scribble her name down onto a piece of stained parchment. "Do you know the rules of wands?" He asked, she shook her head in reply.

"The wizard does not pick the wand, the wand picks the wizard." The shop keeper explained, staring at the young girl with his icy blue eyes. "I think I have the one for you." And before she could reply, he had disappeared into the shelves before walking out with a small box.

Carefully, he opened it and lifted out the wand, handing it to the young girl. Once she had gripped onto it, there was a loud crash of boxes falling off the shelves and onto the floor which made her cringe.

Then there was a snicker which made her look behind her with furrowed brows. A blonde girl had just walked into the shop and watched the Ophelia with a smirk. "Do you think you can do better?" The dark haired girl asked with a scoff.

"Maybe not." The silver haired man said as she handed the wand back and went to put it back. She glanced behind her to find the girl still there. "Are you just gonna stare at me?" She asked with one raised eyebrow and her arms crossed.

Marlene smirked before putting her arm out for a handshake. "Marlene McKinnon." She said which made Ophelia stare at her for a moment before shaking her hand. "Ophelia Thompson." She replied. "First year?" Marlene asked, watching her nod in reply.

"Then you can consider me your first friend." Marlene added which made them both grin at each other. "Try this one." The shop keeper interrupted. Ophelia took the wand he offered her, her eyes closed tightly as she expected a fire to start that time.

But it didn't. Instead her dark hair behind to blow behind her as if there was a strong wind in the small shop. "That's the one." He said with a nod.

"9 inch, Chestnut wood, Dragon Heartstring core." He announced as he put it back into the box and handed her it. "Did you say dragon?" Ophelia asked with wide eyes. "Muggle-Born?" Marlene asked which made her furrow her eyebrows.

"Muggles is what we call non-magical people." Marlene explained when she saw that the girl was confused. "Yeah, dragons, vampires, werewolves. They all exist."

"Did you say werewolves?" Ophelia asked with wide eyes which made her nod with a confused look. A wave of realisation crashed over Ophelia when she knew exactly what she saw that night in Remus' window.

"What's with the uniform?" The blonde girl asked, interrupting the silence which had grown in the shop. Ophelia looked down at the scratchy and uncomfortable uniform she was wearing. "From my private school." She lied. She didn't want to tell her new and only friend the truth about where she lived, embarrassed out the truth.

She looked like she bought it because she didn't ask any further questions. "Well, I'll see you in September." She said before they said goodbye and Ophelia left, heading towards a book shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
691K 17.4K 28
"I found him in a lover; when his hair falls in his face, and his hands so cold they shake." Octavia Knight is a bright young witch born into a...
48.9K 1.4K 24
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...