SKY - π—½π—Ήπ—Όπ˜π˜€π—΅π—Όπ—½

adoresugar Γ‘ltal

PLOT SHOP - ( π—’π—£π—˜π—‘ ) celebrity plots movie plots tv show plots cover by @plutoqissed TΓΆbb

SKY PLOT SHOP.
RULES.
STILL HURTING.
VOID.
FEEL SOMETHING.
BEAMER BOY.
EYES ON FIRE.
PRETTY FACE.
JENNY.

DESPAIR.

152 0 0
adoresugar Γ‘ltal

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: APOCALYPSE

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!
available

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘!
despair

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧!

DANIELLE CAMPBELL.*
rem ivy

EMMA ROBERTS. *
lilly colton*
( rem's best friend )

EVAN PETERS.*
jacob avery
( rem's best friend who also has a crush on her )

AHS APOCALYPSE CAST
as themselves

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧!
michael langdon

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧!

REM ivy was as normal as any teenager could be. she went to high school and then home and did that everyday. mostly just seeing her two best friend at school. her parents were almost non existent. her mom left her dad when she was three years old. the only time she has even heard of her was when the cops showed up to break the news she died of a drug overdose. rem could say she was crushed but in all honesty she wasn't. she never even got the chance to know her mom. she wasn't much of a mother if she chose drugs over her family. the incident happened to rem when she was seven, causing her dad to spiral down the hole of drugs himself.

the only strong person in her tiny family was her. rem swore to never go down the hole of drugs like everyone else she knew. she strictly stuck to cigarettes and that was it. her friend were like her in a way. rem was never the popular girl she just kept to herself and she liked it that way. it all seemed to change once their new neighbors moved in. on top of that her 'sleep walking' got worse once she met the new neighbors. rem struggled with her sleep walking all her life but as soon as she met michael langdon it seemed to get worse.

michael langdon was unlike anyone's she's ever met. maybe that's why she felt such an attraction to him. rem was always different and so was michael. he didn't even go to school, he was homeschooled. rem remember seeing him for the first time. he was out to get the mail and rem was leaving for school, of course she was late. it was a hard habit to control, she was afraid of sleep walking so she would stay up all night. the first thing rem noticed was his skin, it was perfect.

it almost glowed in the morning sun. his hair was a sunshine blonde, messy from waking up early. he must have felt her staring because he whipped his head towards her. his eyes pierced hers, an ocean blue that made her want to approach him. it was like a magnetic pull. michael langdon was was odd but so was rem. that's what made the two fit, that's what made them work. as the year went by and the two became closer, rem found out he had his on rough past. she drew closer and closer to michael, fixing his damaged self as best as she could.

michael felt like she saved him, but unfortunately he just wasn't ever meant to be a good guy. he knew he'd repay her back, he knew he had fallen in love but love wasn't real to him. rem and michael had been through a lot but she didn't expect them surviving the apocalypse. rem didn't expect the world to even end. the only thing she knew was michael had something to do with it.

𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!
you cannot have this cover, it is just for inspiration.

𝗚𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!
you cannot have the gifs, they are just for inspiration.

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢!
i planned for this story to have an alternate ending. you can do with that what you will. i wanted to show case each character as being broken and confused. they are both different from everyone else and that's what brings them together. the title says a lot about the book because it's not going to be a cliche love story. michael can be toxic as well as rem but being in agony when they are apart also plays into the title.

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦!
if you have questions about the story before you request, comment HERE.

A/N:
not every story will have cover and gif inspo. i had these made when i thought i'd be able to write the story.

𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!
if you would like the plot, request HERE.

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
906K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.